• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

DuchessAnyaxx

Hello friends!

I’m currently on the hunt for new and exciting RPs while I find myself out of work and school until this whole “quarantine” thing blows over. I am a bit rusty with my skills as I have only been roleplaying for a short while after taking a rather lengthy break due to my real life claiming 100% of my focus but I do hope you can be patient with me so I can ease my way back into writing.

Now then, a few things about me…​
  1. I am a 21 year old female living in the Eastern Standard Time Zone.
  2. I have at least 8 years of experience roleplaying and consider myself somewhere between a literate to advanced literate roleplayer.
  3. I mainly enjoy roleplaying fandoms. I prefer to do canon x OC based RPs but I am open to canon x canon RPs as well as doing original ideas though they have to really interest me before I entertain them.
  4. I personally prefer doing m x f pairings but I am open to the occasional f x f pairing depending on the characters and fandom.
  5. I’m rather easy going and happy to listen to any ideas and come up with ideas together for any fandom/pairing.
  6. I do have depression and anxiety which has been affecting me more lately with nothing other than a few activities to distract myself with so some days I will not feel like replying so do be patient with me and I will do the same with you. I will often go from replying a lot to replying sparsely because of this factor.
  7. I am happy to RP on other platforms than this site so if you are more comfortable with that, let me know!
What I’m looking for in a partner…​
  1. I prefer to RP with someone who is 18+ as I find myself more comfortable talking to and engaging in roleplaying with someone who is closer to my age.
  2. Someone who is able to write literate replies filled with enough detail to keep the story going. I’m not requiring you to write me a full novel unless you’re happy doing so but I do want someone who can write more than at least two short paragraphs and knows enough about the english language that they can use proper punctuation and forms of words. (I also understand that mistakes do happen so don’t sweat it, I will make my own here and there. No one is perfect.)
  3. Be willing to double and play canon characters if necessary! If you’re interested in including your own OC then that’s perfect, the more characters the merrier but do be willing to play as a canon against my own OC. Also be willing to portray extra characters that may be needed for the story instead of making me do all the work.
  4. Be vocal! Share your opinions and your own ideas. I don’t want you to feel like you have no say in the plot or characters, let me know if you want to adjust anything to our story, my ideas or even the way I portray canons! I also don’t want to feel like I’m doing all the plotting as well.
  5. Let me know if you’ll be absent for a few or slow with replies. I understand that even though I’m currently not working, other people still are and have other activities to attend to and I am more than happy to work with that just let me know ahead of time what to expect and I’ll do the same. I also deal with my own mental illness so I can understand needing a mental break, just let me know at least within a week so I don’t assume you abandoned me.
Now, with all the boring stuff out of the way… Let’s get to the most important part of the thread, fandoms!
If you would like to double, let me know if you have someone in mind or if you would like me to send my list of common used muses but do specify if you prefer male, female or both.
I will indicate if I potentially have a plot or plots already in mind by marking a * beside the fandom, if not I’m happy to brainstorm with you!

Fandoms:

Marvel(MCU or X-Men)*

DC

Teen Titans

Supernatural*

Disney*

Once Upon A Time

She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

RWBY*

Blue Exorcist

Attack on Titan

Psycho-Pass