• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Since we haven't started the game yet, would it be ok if I were to make a change in the hearthstone that I have? I am thinking of getting a different one.

Sure. As you said, we haven't started, so any change you wish to make is fine.

Ha! I just realized that we dont need to write a history. That will save me some writing!

Speaking of characters, how is everyone's progress? How much more work is needed on your sheets before I can get us started?

Speaking of characters, how is everyone's progress? How much more work is needed on your sheets before I can get us started?
Biggest things for me is the colleges.

Other than that, I just need my Intimacies, which is easy. Specialties, which is easy. And then motivation and faction.

I would like to try and aim for a start date of Monday at the latest, if everyone can be set by then.

I'll see what I can do! I'll have it ready by then. I'm looking forward to it! Very eager to make some exalts life a headache!

Still tweaking my character, but I think I've got the fundamentals down now. Just need to decide on my colleges, and what to do with my last few bonus/background points.

Hmm. Thinking of getting Celestial Circle Sorcery simply so that I can get the Summon the Heavenly Portal Spell. Yes, Psychie Psychie 's taken it already, but given that Amara's Bronze Faction, I'm not entirely sure Shi-vash would want to be reliant on her to get to Heaven quickly, seeing as she's Gold Faction and the Caste which has Occult as an Auspicious Ability. Plus, it's mentioned in the text that "Many of the Sidereal Exalted know this spell and use it to return from their assignments within Creation."

I sometimes tend to pick things simply for flavor, if I can get away with it. Though from a more practical standpoint, it might be useful to have more than one person able to cast the spell on hand in case we need to beat a hasty retreat to Yu-Shan, and one of us is otherwise preoccupied.

I thought about taking Summon the Heavenly Portal, but then saw there was a Celestial Circle Spell that's literally, "Consult fate for an important task you're going to do in the next six hours to be amazing at it." Since Astrology is fucking useless I decided I ought to have some fate shenanigans.

jaydude jaydude jaydude jaydude Random Word Random Word Random Word Random Word Are your characters ready for me to give them my stamp of approval?

Alllllmost. After your generous gift of no more surcharge for merits over 3 and more hearthstone sockets I have a few more BP to spend, and then I have to actually write some fluff.

Maidens, D. Rex D. Rex 's Form is a one mote Non-Charm perfect soak flurry breaker with no flaw of invulnerability that grants a free roll to re-establish surprise? I hereby nominate you team tank. I'm hiding behind you for the entire game. Also I'm totally not jealous, or regretting not taking the Scroll of the Monk version of my Form that made me Essence 10 for all purposes.

Maidens, D. Rex D. Rex 's Form is a one mote Non-Charm perfect soak flurry breaker with no flaw of invulnerability that grants a free roll to re-establish surprise? I hereby nominate you team tank. I'm hiding behind you for the entire game. Also I'm totally not jealous, or regretting not taking the Scroll of the Monk version of my Form that made me Essence 10 for all purposes.

Haha! A very handy form it is. But then I can add on top of the a charm that let's me distribute my essence in dots to my physical attributes. So I will gladly be the tank.

Goodness. And here I thought that I was tough! These Sidereal Martial Arts are truly broken!

Goodness. And here I thought that I was tough! These Sidereal Martial Arts are truly broken!
If it makes you feel any better, I'm only tough on accident. Was simply looking for Martial arts that I could have some semblance of combination between them so I could have narrative fun with it.

Yes, indeed. This is setting up to be a real sick game, and I just hope that I am planning good enough villains to keep you guys from wiping me out in the first few ticks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back