• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Give me a little bit of time here, Sherwood. While I'm not new to Exalted as a player, I haven't run a campaign in this system before. I do have a good imagination, and I'm inspired to make this happen, so you'll just have to give me some working time.
All joking aside, if you are serious about the idea of running a game, I would be honored to be a source of advice to you to aid you in your endeavors here.

All joking aside, if you are serious about the idea of running a game, I would be honored to be a source of advice to you to aid you in your endeavors here.
Thank you. Yes, I do believe that an Abyssal game could be a lot of fun, and I'm just pondering some options for what challenges to throw your way. I have a good handle on Exalted, but as I said, I'm still new to the role of being a Storyteller, so advice will be welcome.

Great! It fills my evil little heart with glee to hear that.

Okay, but my Abyssal's quest is going to be to tear out the spines or spine-analogues of whatever beings are responsible for the rules of 2e Sorcery (of which I have now been painfully reminded) and then use said spines to beat them to death. Then I'm going to reanimate them and make them help me switch Creation over to 3e Sorcery. Then I can get on with casting it all into Oblivion.

Sherwood Sherwood

So, aside from history and intimacies... all I really have to do is the colleges. But I dont quite understand what I need to do.

Can you make a summary for a dumb person?

I'll do what I can to help. But I will give you a quick spoiler in the fact that I am not planning on doing too much shinanigans with the fate weaving unless you guys want to explore that.

Each Caste of Sidereal has several astrological colleges associated with it, one college going with each Ability. Each college has a variety of powerful effects associated with them that give the Sidereals a bit of an edge over the other kinds of Exalts that are out there. Look at the description of each college and see what powers interest you, and so long as you assign at least one dot to it, you can use that college as a Resplendent Destiny and have access to the powers it gives.

I'll do what I can to help. But I will give you a quick spoiler in the fact that I am not planning on doing too much shinanigans with the fate weaving unless you guys want to explore that.

Each Caste of Sidereal has several astrological colleges associated with it, one college going with each Ability. Each college has a variety of powerful effects associated with them that give the Sidereals a bit of an edge over the other kinds of Exalts that are out there. Look at the description of each college and see what powers interest you, and so long as you assign at least one dot to it, you can use that college as a Resplendent Destiny and have access to the powers it gives.
Are you only allowed to choose the college related to your caste?

And what benefits come from adding more dots into it?

Also I'd be more than willing to give up all college and fate weaving shenanigans for a few crumbs of BP.

You have to assign at least six dots in the colleges associated with your Caste. The others can go where you wish.

If you want to do some fancy fate-stuff, using the powers of the colleges that have the Endurance tag to them, you will need to have more dots in the college to make it work for longer periods of time.

You have to assign at least six dots in the colleges associated with your Caste. The others can go where you wish.

If you want to do some fancy fate-stuff, using the powers of the colleges that have the Endurance tag to them, you will need to have more dots in the college to make it work for longer periods of time.
Alrighty. I'll see what I can do about adding the college stuff in next chance I get.

And if I got these abilities... I'm going to be the biggest headache to the spiders I can. As revenge for making me figure this out.

Just keep an eye on the powers that list Paradox as a tag. Too much paradox will cause Pattern Bite, and that can really mess with you.

Just keep an eye on the powers that list Paradox as a tag. Too much paradox will cause Pattern Bite, and that can really mess with you.
Well I got Obsidian Shards style. Its states they are very nervous around me.

So if they are going to bite me, then they will be extra miserable while doing so.

Yeah, sorry that I haven't really spent too much time on my character. I'll definitely try and get her done by tomorrow.

No hurry. Real Life takes priority. Just post when you can.

I guess they will be taking turns sexing up the party to see who's the best in bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back