• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
2e is not that bad that we can't still do this. Let me consider my options, and when a plotline is ready, I'll let you guys know.
79374902_2748733811880391_6891827007038947328_n.jpg

Well, you are a great player, and you have done a top-notch job running your Southern Cross game. You will do just fine with an Exalted one.
And indeed! If I can start an exalted game not horribly, then you will blow it out of the water.

The seed of evil has been planted. Now we just need to let it grow!

Now, let us turn this discussion back to the Sidereal game. How is everyone doing with your sheets? Is there any questions I can help with on your characters?

I am pretty confident that I'm ready to go with my character. I just keep on debating on my details, trying to make up my mind on the final write-up. But I can stop tinkering with her and say that I'm set to play.

Now, let us turn this discussion back to the Sidereal game. How is everyone doing with your sheets? Is there any questions I can help with on your characters?

I'm coming along bit by bit. Working on charms as I get time.

Looking at backgrounds to see what bits I want to trim to get extra dots.

And then have to figure out the maze that is the sidereal colleges mechanic.

Sorry I hadn't responded. I didn't get a notification, and things are a bit dicey here, with me being unemployed, and soon to be out of money.

Didn't mean to bring you guys down...

Ouch. Unemployment sucks. I hope you can get some work soon.

Sherwood Sherwood
Do Celestial Manses give ordinary manse benefits?

What level of salary would Xun need to maintain and power his airship and its systems?

Sherwood Sherwood
Do Celestial Manses give ordinary manse benefits?

What level of salary would Xun need to maintain and power his airship and its systems?
A Celestial Manse is one that is located in Yu-Shan itself, and therefore is much safer than a manse in Creation. It will typically be a large mansion that you can live in.

A Salary of 2 is a standard level Sidereal pay, but to help maintain the airship, you'll want a Salary of 3.

A Celestial Manse is one that is located in Yu-Shan itself, and therefore is much safer than a manse in Creation. It will typically be a large mansion that you can live in.

A Salary of 2 is a standard level Sidereal pay, but to help maintain the airship, you'll want a Salary of 3.
Cool. So it gives the normal level of motes? And I'm thinking my manse could be a cool heavenly dock. Its 4dot.

I also got 3dot of salary.

Do I need a certain level of backing to have all of that?

You should have at least a little Backing in one of Factions or a good reason not to have it. Have you been cut off of your old affiliation? Are you working undercover, trying to infiltrate the ranks of another group? Or you can have some connection to one of the factions and not be an outsider, especially since you have the level 4 manse, airship, and a Salary of 3.

Yes, your manse can be a combination of repair bay and dock for the airship.

Oh, dear. I just got a 'love' comment from Random Word on one of my posts about the idea of an Abyssal game. The sharks smell blood in the water and begin to circle!

Hahaha! That's sweet! We will make an awesome bunch of death-dealers!

Sorry I hadn't responded. I didn't get a notification, and things are a bit dicey here, with me being unemployed, and soon to be out of money.

Didn't mean to bring you guys down...

Damn :( I know a lot of people are going through that right now, and it's a rough time to be left looking for work. I hope things get better soon. A lot of my friends are back home in Canada, where I was very pleased to see the government step up and really take care of everyone who lost jobs or hours.

Oh, dear. I just got a 'love' comment from Random Word on one of my posts about the idea of an Abyssal game. The sharks smell blood in the water and begin to circle!

Too few emojis - I mostly liked the joke about Abyssals being evil enough to choose 2e, but I'm certainly not opposed to Abyssals.

You should have at least a little Backing in one of Factions or a good reason not to have it. Have you been cut off of your old affiliation? Are you working undercover, trying to infiltrate the ranks of another group? Or you can have some connection to one of the factions and not be an outsider, especially since you have the level 4 manse, airship, and a Salary of 3.

Yes, your manse can be a combination of repair bay and dock for the airship.
I currently got backing 2. I just haven't decided what faction I want to go for yet.

Join us and be a part of the hilarity!
Give me a little bit of time here, Sherwood. While I'm not new to Exalted as a player, I haven't run a campaign in this system before. I do have a good imagination, and I'm inspired to make this happen, so you'll just have to give me some working time.

I currently got backing 2. I just haven't decided what faction I want to go for yet.
That is a good level. Not too high, not a lowly nobody hiding in the ranks. Just the thing for an Exalt that has been around for as long as you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back