• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ok, three different style rewrites are now posted in the Lore tab, with more pending once Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws can share his copies of JiveX's stuff with me.

Two are SMA's and one is a CMA.

You guys have plenty of time. I don't expect to be able to launch this for at least a week or so, depending on how long it takes people to get their characters done.

Do you want us to pick different MA styles from one another? If so, should we call 'dibs' on the ones we want?

Do you want us to pick different MA styles from one another? If so, should we call 'dibs' on the ones we want?
You can take the same styles as another player. There is no requirement to pick different ones from each other.

Hmm. Are there any sidereal Martial arts that would resonate well with he firewand wield Righteous Devil Style? Maybe one that allows the she of a staff.

Could have fun with the concept of an enigmatic cowboy sheriff person. who looks like they have no place in the Martial arts world.

But then *swirl* *flurry* *bash*you get your head bashed in with the butt of a dragon sigh wand being used like a wrackstaff.

You can take the same styles as another player. There is no requirement to pick different ones from each other.
Aye! Could be students of the same school of SMA. Friendly rivals. Differentiated I'm their strategies based on the different CMA they chose.

Like the Citrine Poxes of Contagion Style. Likes itself some bashing weapons to knock the essence of their butts.

So I would got fire in one hand. Contagion in another. Could be a fun mix.

Sherwood Sherwood
Would Violet Brier of Sorrows Style count as sidereal Martial art? Pg 180 2e sidereal book.

It doesn't seem as impressive as the monk book styles, and the form doesnt seem all that useful. But it might mesh well with Righteous Devil Style.

Gotcha.

Hmm. Thought I was going crazy in thinking Righteous Devil style could be used at close range. Nope! Not in 2e. But 3e allows it in the form.

I need to think me up a new concept.

My concept:
A Chosen of Serenity, who is a matchmaker made in Heaven, literaly. Focus on Crane Style as a CMA, and Sapphire Veil of Passion as the SMA.
She's not one to kill opponents. She prefers to have them married, and in love, with someone of her, or Heaven's, choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back