• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Exalted 2.5 - Sidereals OCC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hahaha! Usually the players just do the stupid and don't worry about a roll.

Hey now. No need to go with the nuclear option here.

For what it's worth Psychie Psychie , I have noticed the Abyssals game you're running, and I have considered joining it. It's just that at this moment, I don't want to commit to too many games, lest my ability to provide quality content be compromised. Also, I've been a bit burned out by creating Shi-vash, and I don't want to go through that again, at least not immediately.

Also, Sherwood Sherwood , I've tweaked Shi-vash's backgrounds a bit. Her Infinite Resplendence Amulet is now only made of Starmetal; I wouldn't say she needs the Stealth Bonus, and as for soak, well, I think she can do a good job of not getting hit. I've used the refunded background point to give her another dot in Connections to the Cult of the Illuminated.

Sherwood Sherwood , I've tweaked Shi-vash's backgrounds a bit. Her Infinite Resplendence Amulet is now only made of Starmetal; I wouldn't say she needs the Stealth Bonus, and as for soak, well, I think she can do a good job of not getting hit. I've used the refunded background point to give her another dot in Connections to the Cult of the Illuminated.
I'll take a look at them.

For a second there I thought we had two airship captains with Celestial Dragon Style and Obsidian Shards of Infinity style. Then I was like "Waaaaaaaait a moment, these are a bit too similar."

For a second there I thought we had two airship captains with Celestial Dragon Style and Obsidian Shards of Infinity style. Then I was like "Waaaaaaaait a moment, these are a bit too similar."
Lol I'm not used to having mine copied. Normally I just steal Psychies or Rykons.

But actually nabbed Jaydudes this time, since Psychie was on the ball and would have had to spend half an hour deleting all the info since she was mostly done.

Sherwood Sherwood do specialties apply when calculating dodge and parry? And would they apply before or after?

Like would dex5, MA5, def 2, specialty 3. Give a parry of 8 or 9?

Sherwood Sherwood do specialties apply when calculating dodge and parry? And would they apply before or after?

Like would dex5, MA5, def 2, specialty 3. Give a parry of 8 or 9?
As long as the Specialty applies to that particular attack, yes. For example, a Specialty of 'Vs Ranged Attacks' would not add to an attack being made against you in melee combat. So long as you differentiate your numbers, then that is fine.

And they apply the numbers before you make your final calculations, then you divide by 2.

As long as the Specialty applies to that particular attack, yes. For example, a Specialty of 'Vs Ranged Attacks' would not add to an attack being made against you in melee combat. So long as you differentiate your numbers, then that is fine.
His specialty is with Claws. So as long as he uses Claws then it applies, correct?

His specialty is with Claws. So as long as he uses Claws then it applies, correct?
Correct. That will apply to your Parry DV, but only when you are using them. If you are ever fighting unarmed, then the numbers will not be the same.

Correct. That will apply to your Parry DV, but only when you are using them. If you are ever fighting unarmed, then the numbers will not be the same.
Well even if unarmed, I got aways of making Claws form.

The new value is marked, and notated! Thanks for the info.

Of course. Its my job to help out - when I'm not trying to kill you guys off.

Have to say I'm loving Red Shadow Claws Red Shadow Claws 's character so far, simply for being roughly half as old as the rest of us, and not being involved with either of the two main factions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back