• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Evil VS Good- How long can you last?

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Nix didn't initially follow behind the Void Empress instead she remained on the battlefield and continued to drop large scale spells down upon the citizens of the city. It was not the most fun method of slaughtering a capitals population but it was a very effective way of doing so. Still it was definitely boring! Growing tired of this quickly Nix was losing the will to participate in the battle altogether just when exactly did that ice queen plan on acting out her damn role! Letting out a soft yawn Nix moved to wipe a tear from her left hand when all of a sudden a loud roar was directed her way.

Turning to stare down at the source Nix immediately let out a dissatisfied grunt when she realized it was her half sister who was the cause. Just what the hell did that 'cretin' want. Who the hell did she think she was to pull such a stunt! What an eyesore! Following her disappearance Nix was more than elated, Vex's mere presence was a mood killer not to mention the entire reason the plan went haywire! Hopefully she'd head back to the castle, throw an unsightly tantrum and lock herself away in her room for the rest of the battle..... wait..... IMMERAL HAS A GUEST!

Teleporting instantly upon realizing this Nix appeared aside Vex about half way through her over the top and completely unacceptable display. Nix knew Vex was a self centered egotistical piece of trash but to disrespect Immeral in front of a guest was going way beyond what was acceptable even for Vex! Responding accordingly Nix threw a sucker punch clean into Vex's gut with tremendous power. This punch was enough to send the demon hurtling into the far wall of the throne room with a resounding crash. It was unlikely Vex would be hurt all that much by the surprise attack but with Immeral being talked down to like that, things with the void empress were off to a rocky start.

Turning to Immeral and the Empress Nix gave a curtsy "I apologize, it would seem the feral dog we keep tied in the basement managed to slip out! I'll see the bitch is put back into her kennel before she can cause any more harm to your meeting. My apologies Lord Immeral."

Following this Nix blinked to the the other side of the room where she stood before a seething vex who had just gotten back up. Creating a wall of darkness between the two parties Nix intended to keep Vex away from Immeral until the meeting had concluded. "Vex! Do you realize The severity of your actions today! You're a disgrace! Have you no shame! No common sense! No Brain at all!Someone like you could never hope to succeed the throne of the demon king! With a brain like yours you'd try and eat the throne! You absolute pathetic"c being!
. D O V E . D O V E Quinlan63 Quinlan63 RaynaFon RaynaFon

Gazdek
interaction: Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Quinlan63 Quinlan63 (idk who else)
even though gazdek was ploughing through the legions of dark forces, they seemed to keep getting back up not that it bothers gazdek much he was enjoying the utter cranage his warbeast was causing the battlefield was basically just huge craters and VERY LOAD ORC SCREAMS OF JOY AND HAPPINESS. but to be honest, gazdek was getting tired of killing them over and over again.. like seriously? what was the point in sploding em if they kept getting back up... waste of ammo that was. then the orc remember the point her was here.. to test a new weapon running his hands over the controls of the warbeasts weaponry finding the big red button on the centre console of the panel slamming it violently on the outside of the metal box on the warbeasts back began to open up rattling and clanking as a rickety tower with a odd glass orb atop it emerged from its back green arches of energy jumped from the glass orb and striking the undead where they stood, they arch with small bolts of green before exploding violently leaving no remains to reanimate and the green energy continued to bonch between the undead for a while before the tower itself collapsed in on itself and exploding damaging gazdeks stuff although the orc didn't care he was laughing his head off at the carnage caused.

The sudden appearance and sequencing action of Nix caught Vex by surprise, and soon, she found herself hurled against a wall. The wall behind her cracked upon the collision, its fissure reaching the ceiling of the sizeable fortress. A dark wall emerged around her, caging her inside as she slid down and landed on the ground, oddly silent.

Then her adversary approached, barking insults and leering at her condescendingly. Each of her words were nothing but fuel to her scorching anger and when she was done, the wrath inside of her felt so immense that she could explode.

Vexana finally looked up, her sanguine eyes meeting with Nix's.

"DIE."

In a blink of an eye, tentacle-like appendages sprouted from the demon princess, each one with razor sharp ends that shot towards the half-divine with tremendous speed. A number of them plunged through general, passing through her body and even embedding themselves into the dark wall behind her. Vexana fixed her eyes on the bastard throughout the whole ordeal, her face oddly blank before her lips curled into a frighteningly twisted smile.

"And who are you to speak to me in such manner, worm? You don't even have the right to be in the same room as me. You forget your place, but allow me to remind you." She began to approach her menacingly. "I am PRINCESS VEXANA VEXANE VIVEX, and soon, I will be the Queen of the Underworld. No matter what you do or say, it'll affect me not. For you are far too small. Too weak. A pathetic excuse for a life that nobody even wanted. You can't even compare to me. You go around telling the world that you're my father's bastard, to share even a tiny glimpse of our pride, but the truth is father doesn't even want you. In fact, nobody in the family wants you. Even your Lord, Immeral, twist the world as you'd like, but he'll never choose you, especially since he has me. Do you want to know why?" She paused to look her in the eye, manifesting another spear-like construct. "Because you're nothing but a worm... and worms are UNWANTED!" The sharp construct flew towards Nix, mercilessly aiming for her head while Vex let out a sadistic laugh.

Uasal Uasal

Nix had expected retaliation from her half sister but she hadn't expected it to be so blindingly fast. Taken by surprise the tendrils tore through her flesh with some taking chunks of Nix with them upon exit before rooting themselves in the wall of darkness behind. The pain was sudden and intense, nothing Nix was unaccustomed to but still very much painful. This pain was only magnified when Vex began going on a tangent. Nix had been in a foul mood all day and she was doing her utmost best to remain calm for Immeral. Vex's speech however. It dug in deep and there was no way Nix would be able to hold her cool from this point on.

Vex had crossed a line, a line Nix would ensure was never crossed again. As if she held pride in the fact she was the bastard daughter of that wretched family! AS IF she gave two seconds of grievance to the fact her father didn't want her. AS IF IMMERAL WOULD CHOOSE VEX OVER HER! Just before the spear like tendril could connect with her head Nix was enveloped in a pillar of light. The pillar shone intensely and as the tendril made contact it evaporated. Emerging from the pillar a few seconds later Nix appeared completely healed with a devilish smile akin to the very one Vex had moments before. The sight alone proved the two were most definitely related.

In the next second Vex would find herself completely pin cushioned by several spears of light, each one of the twenty odd spears piercing cleanly through he demoness. Nix hadn't intended to fight but now there was no way she'd back down. Delivering another punch to her sister Nix sent the demon flying up and into the ceiling this time with the spears from before cutting her once again as they were removed forcefully by the sudden acceleration of the rocketing demon.

"You really are pathetic! You're going to put me in my place!? What sort of delusion is that! You're a nothing, a nobody! A princess who's lost more than half her powers! You really think you can challenge me! Put me down! If it weren't for Immeral I'd slay you here and now!" Forming another dozen spears Nix launched them at full force toward the ceiling where her sister had just been planted.

"You proclaim yourself the next in line all the while you party like a moron and put no work in towards achieving such a goal! You really think that old demon king will acknowledge you as his heir!? Youre nothing but the families PET! YOU'RE SEEN AS NOTHING BUT A JESTER AND A HARLOT! Someone as spoiled as you could never defeat the demon king! JUST LEAVE IT TO MEA AND OUR BROTHER YOU DIMWITTED POWER STRIPPED FOOL!".

As Nix got more and more into the fight a halo began to form upon her head, half light and half dark, this appearance was accompanied the sudden appearence of vissable light and dark mana swirling viciously around the demigod. The density of which began tearing up the floor below her. "NOW COME VEX! TRY YOUR BEST! PUT THIS WORM IN HER PLACE, I'LL MUZZLE YOU QUICKLY AND RECOVER THE PLAN YOU RUINED!"
. D O V E . D O V E

Marcus had to admit, the spectacle was damn outstanding!

He hadn't seen a battle of this scale for more than sixty years, after the great revolution of the Orcs(orchestrated by a particularly bloodthirsty orc-dead from hanging as punishment for his crimes). But this one, this one was different. Spells were flying left and right as both sides were notorious for their magical prowess. Of course, it was rather one sided-Even before Vex made her grand entrance, her draconic form laying absolutely anything that had the audacity to breathe near the stronghold low. He was planning to lead a vanguard of particularly angry men to clash with the enemy's, but Vex made that task obsolete. So, he started taking stock of the battlefield, making sure to pick off stragglers and whoever brave enough to fight him. He'd gotten a spear, courtesy of his new boss, with minor enchantments to give him a bit of mana as he inflicted wounds on opponents.

Rampaging through the main force there seemed to be a massive beast with an orc on top of it. Quite jolly! But facing that creature would prove to be quite the challenge, and he wasn't taking any risks until he had gotten what he came for. He didn't feel like dying just yet. And besides, if he did win, he'd rob the world of such a magnificent, chaotic mess that was that orc.
There was someone watching the battlefield from a nearby vantage point. She seemed to be disinterested on actually picking a side or giving advice, merely...observing. He briefly considered trying to reach her, until he saw the truthsayer perform this very act. Trying to merrily talk to anyone when people can call you out on lies was bound to be a very poor decision.

Then he saw his opportunity: In the massive path cleared by Nix's spells, there seemed to be a clear way to the walls. Walls currently manned by a garrison....A garrison, that, however, seemed more concerned with gawking at Amelia than at their posts. I mean, he couldn't exactly blame them, she was quite the sight, but damn, elves must be really desperate for some action?
A cunning plan hatched in his mind. He spotted a smaller, side gate. He would get atop the walls, take advantage of the current garrison's preoccupation, and open said side gate for his vanguard. Easy as!

Without much more thought needed he strode ahead, facing very little resistance from the remnants of formations that one constituted the elven frontline. Demonstrating agility no ordinary man would be able to even come close to, he quickly scurried up the wall, landing with a theatrical cartwheel on top of the battlements. Much to his surprise, while many of the soldiers continued gawking without even flinching at his blood red armor, some of the soldiers actually yelped in surprise, and drew swords. He couldn't help but laugh at how they were to the last, women. "Welp, your loss, not mine."

He kept his arms outstretched and his stance wide, twirling the spear around in a flashy way as they slowly circled around him, "Before we have to do this, I ought to know: Are any of you single? Just so I know if I should spare any of-"

His brilliant offer was rejected as they all charged right at him with such banal battlecries that made him cringe to his core. I mean, who uses "For Justice!" or "Die, Fiend!" unironically? Alas, it was a good thing that he immediately took action and spared them the embarrassment. Continuing to move with superhuman ease, he instantly delivered a thrust to the one on his right, beafore dodging the next two attacks and parrying the third. With a timely feint he punctured the second one's heart by exploiting the gaps on her armor, before once again jumping back. The remaining two were dispatched in similarly fancy fashion, the last being swept off her feet and getting her neck stomped in-She was the one who was screaming about justice, and thus, she deserved it. He proceeded inside the gatehouse of the side gate, concealed from prying eyes of both ally and foe alike

A group consisting of two dozen guards came up a flight of stairs, weapons drawn and eager to spill his blood. Marcus didn't assume a fighting stance this time, instead beginning to slowly dance with his spear, which gave the guards pause. "Hey, hey, wait! Listen to the rhythm of battle! Isn't it beautiful? My idiot boss doesn't actually want any of you dying, so why not dance with me instead? Eh? Mayhaps we can get to know each other and, maybe, you'll realize I'm actually a very cheery fellow! Won't that be a great story to tell your kids, eh? About the time you met me, and how good I was to you?"

As a response, they too screeched threats, insults and banalities and charged straight at him. He wasn't going to waste any more time humoring them. Extending his hand, he shot out a massive poison that engulfed the group. The entire force was immediately overcome with vicious coughing and twitching. In but moments, they were all dead, except for one who apparently knew some healing magic. She managed to resist the poison, but was left weakened by the sheer force on display. As Marcus approached her, she tried to shakily walk away, but her legs betrayed her, and she fell with her back against a wall. He slowly cupped her face in his hands, relishing her terrified stare. "You can't say I didn't try to let you live, can you? I swear, people that are not stupid are numbered in the single digits... Hey, might as well try this subspell out. I've always wondered how that works. Be sure to give me feedback on how painful it actually is-It's been done to me numerous times, with varying degrees of agony. I swear, you'd think I have learned to stay away from earthly delights after the twentieth time...."

"N-No! Ple-" was all she managed to utter before his lips made contact with hers, the dark magic he wielded performing a soul drain spell. Her fists clenched and she weakly tried to pull away, but to no avail. Her screams were muffled but her fists clenched, entire body convulsing with spasms. Within moments, she had quieted down again, and he pulled back, now staring at the clearly dead female.
"Such a great kisser... But you had to play the fucking hero, didn't you, you damn moron? Any case, your observations are notable- It seems to be on the rather painful spectrum."
Slowly chuckling to himself, he opened the side gate. His vanguard of glory hounds poured right in, and he watched with delight as they slit the throats of all the gawking morons before they really could comprehend what was happening. They moved to flank the main force of the elves which was currently parleying with Amelia. "Remember! Butcher the two councilmen on there, but spare the pretty boy by their side! The one not gawking, yes! Capture him alive!"

The soldiers emerged from the gatehouse and began rapidly butchering the totally off-guard elves. Marcus donned his helmet and with a mighty leap landed in front of Alec "Good morning my friend! I'm here to take you to see a really jolly fellow! The question of how many ribs you'll have for that meeting depends on how much trouble you're planning on giving me! So, what's it gonna be?"

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

Sitting upon is throne Immeral watched as his army kept carving a path through the forces of the snow elves. From the looks of it he was going to have to consider killing every last one of them and just bringing them back to life when it was all over. It was still a last resort plan but if things didn't change anytime soon he would grow impatient and just end it all himself. He was so focused on all of his crystal balls that he almost missed that he had a most surprising visitor. From the way they spoke from the feeling their magic was giving off Immeral was certain this was not someone from there world. For that matter he definitely could tell she was not some form of angel or devil. It was a most curious thing this Void Empress to even appear before him in such a time. Before he could think of addressing her Vex flew in going on a tirade about how he wasn't on the battlefield slaughtering the snow elves. Before he could even process even a small about of anger and yelling at her for messing up his perfectly laid plan Nix teleported in and punched Vex in the gut so hard that she flew across the room. Nix then proceeded to apologies for the interruption only to follow up by following Vex to the far side of the room and throwing up a wall of darkness. This all happened so fast that he was just left in shock for the first time in a long time just scratching his chin wondering if he was going to even need to do anything about them. Just then he saw someone on his crystal ball that was searching for Amelia that would be of great importance for the future. From the memory he stole from Amelia he knew well enough that it must be none other than her own brother, Alec. Good thing ahead of time as a way to test his knew addition he had commanded that Marcus could do what he needed to the others but Alec was off limits and should be brought to him. He made this order without Amelia knowing since he knew she would try to stop it from happening thinking that her brother was going to suffer a terrible fate. With that handled and his shock and slight shame (on the account of Vex and her outrage) dissipated he moved his crystal balls so that the new arrival was in perfect view.

"This is highly unexpected but since I don't have the time to be tactful right now with dealing with you I must ask your reasoning for why you have come to see me. I'm in the middle of conquering a city right now so please forgive me if it seems that I'm being rude for you being here." More noise from the otherside of the wall of darkness was spilling out, most likely the two fighting. "Excuse that as well the princess and my personal guard have history so that is not very uncommon."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Uasal Uasal . D O V E . D O V E Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Athanas Athanas

The Void Empress blinked at the scene in front of her. At first she thought she had appeared in the wrong place as she showed up in the middle of some women yelling at a man sitting on a throne. But, if it was a throne room then surely it couldn't be a mistake, and as if on que, Nix appeared making an even bigger mess of the situation.

"This lot seems more like a circus act than a conquering army...."
There wasn't a time Jean could recall a more disf- no that wasn't true, there was one time. A group of bandits that fought among each other even as the empress tore them apart. Jean had to wonder how anything even got done within this company if their command chain was so out of wack. And what was worse is that this apparently wasn't an uncommon scene itself!
Though, that line of reasoning did not give much credit to the one in front of her. Perhaps this Immeral was capable enough to lead such a foolish group, or he was powerful enough to make them follow his orders.

Taking a closer look at the dark-skinned male, Jean noticed that his ears were pointed. A strange slight, perhaps a birth abnormality? Or maybe just people with pointed ears, she had seen many different people before, but never cared enough to study them. Whatever the case, it effected nothing on either of their ends so Jean left it as an interesting detail and nothing more. Upon being addressed, the Void Empress gave a small cough, acknowledging she was finally being answered. Unsure of whether it was rude to bring out a chair, or to stand in this world,she simply did as she usually did and sat down hovering in the air.

"Quite...I take it you are indeed thee Immeral the Lord. This Void Empress originally came to wipe this world clean of the affliction of mortal kind, until I saw the display outside. It is not everyday one gets to see a world tear itself apart. I had planned on watching from on far, however a certain guard......"

As if on que, the room shock from a source beyond the black wall that now effectively split the throne room in half, the large yellow eyes connected to the Empress' hemline shifted to 'look' over at the wall, ready to take action if the need arises.

"....Insisted quite adamantly that I speak with you, least she treat me as a threat. While I'm not to particularly bothered by this, I'd rather avoid the headache all together. If you wish for more active observation, bringing a city or two or more to heel is no great hassle, as warfare is no new concept to me. Though I assume that is something you're more than capable of. Have no concern though, after you are finished with this world, this Void Empress shall move on. As I stated before, I merely wish to observe the direction this world takes."

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Amelia
Amelia sighed, nothing was going as planned. To be expected. Immeral had strong allies but sometimes they didn't think things through. Amelia wouldn't admit it out loud but it was partially her fault. She should have landed inside the city not outside. Marcus had showed up and that pissed her off for her went strait for Alec after dealing with those who opposed him. The ice giant behind her reacted to emotion and swung its large arm at the wall. She commanded those under her charm to move. "Khal, Lets head on it." Amelia's eye glowed purple and the large door to the city creaked as it began to open. She headed on in and a wall of ice form behind her. Now that she had direct eye contact with those in her path it was easy for her to have them fall victim to her magic. She didn't have charm magic when she left this place, which meant they had no idea what they were walking into. She hopped this wouldn't take long for her charm magic was hard to hold on so many people at once. She knew that her followers when close behind so she released her charm on those by the gate.

Once reaching the council chambers Khal corralled the frosty old elves into a comer, her father being one of them. "
Immeral, I have the pathetic rulers taken care of. No one should oppose you in the city. Civilians are in hiding and the fighters are currently charmed."

Alec
Things moved to fast for his liking.After his father left a person came out of no where. He hadn't seen him in the Dark Lord's army before. How in the world did he get a new member already? A wall of ice was thrown up in front of him. Alec was not as much as a fighter as his sister so his magic wasn't anywhere near as strong. "Luna we need to leave!" This was especially true as the ice giant swung its arm in their direction. Once the arm would make contact ti would destroy the wall. "Sled!" His ice shot out for make the form of a sled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back