• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Evil VS Good- How long can you last?

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Marcus's smile dissappeared from his lips faster than a fire in a thunderstorm. Of course, of course they'd have a mage to spot lies, everyone here was awful! They'd have backstabbed this Immeral two dozen times over if left unchecked. He quickly rose, putting a hand on the holster on his back and summoning a small orb of dark magic in his palm to empower him, should the need for violence become unavoidable. But alas, thoughts of his intended goal kept him from seizing the initiative. Win or lose, he was going to die, either at the hands of this bodyguard or Immeral himself. Instead, he opted for trying to diffuse the situation with words, initially. He dismissed the orb(albeit, the buff had been transferred to him) and removed his hands from his holster, instead putting them up in a mockingly "surrender" stance.

"Psh. Never liked truthsayers one bit. But alas, let's not fight each other just yet! Very well, I admit that I lied. However, understand my plight: When you hear the words "supreme overlord arch-mage", does your mind jump to a modest, to-the-point man? I was merely trying to appease the massive ego I assume every big shot to have.

So, you want honesty? Here be honesty. I'm tired. The entire fuckin region and no one's got a shred of ambition! Small-time cuthtroats, solitary beasts, worthless vigilantes-Nothing worth my time! Until I heard of you and your posse. Finally, someone who's worth my bloody time! So, I teleported in here, and since I had no bloody clue how any of this worked, I just... Improvised. Assumed that "Hey, big guy should be fairly full o'himself. He'll enjoy some boot-licking alright." I see now I underestimated you, and I apologize.

See, I enjoy the simple things in life. Blood on your face, power in your hands, loot in your purse. And i think your organization could give me a chance to do these things. Meet interesting people, learn new magics, kill some morons. That kind of thing.

So, you can fight me, which can go either way for you, but for me, it'll probably mean death...Or you can just tell me what I'd need to do to be given a damn position round this place. I'm no pushover, and It ain't my first scuffle. I can prove both of these claims."

He lowered his hands and directed his gaze towards Immeral, making it clear that this last question was aimed at him. He was off to a very rocky start, but maybe there could still be some negotiating to be done.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Uasal Uasal

Needless to say Immeral was very amused by the display that was before him. To think that he had even been a little cautious when he had the perfect method to draw out those who wished to deceive him. Although he had to admit that even if Nix had not done so he would of just been able to read the fools mind so as to determine his true intent. Honestly it was even laughable to think that someone would believe that he would love hear someone sing his praises. If he wanted that he would speak to Telith since at least when he does it feels more genuine. Really as Nix stepped forward to strike Immeral was left to think if he wanted to get a drink after or go take a nap while they traveled. But before he could decide the one named Marcus tried to start pleading his case. In short, he was a thrill seeker looking for something to entertain himself and joining Immeral was his current choice of way to spend his time. Immeral was easy convinced since from reading his mind that nothing he said was a lie and Nix did not call him out.

"Hold Nix," he commanded her. "I have little patience for liars but since what he currently says is true he means us no harm. And I find it best to keep those such as him close to prevent and accidents. Besides how can I have someone as crazy as Arcus allied to me and kill someone else who just wants a good time." Standing from his throne he moved forward so as to stare Marcus in the eyes. "But rest assured that just like anyone else if I find out that you have done anything that could get in the way of my plans I have my ways of making you suffer." Immeral didn't play games well when it came to his plans for the future of the world. Sitting back in his throne he thinks what best to do with someone such as this. He didn't want to risk giving him access to important stuff since that was just inviting problems.

"I will allow you to join up but I can't give you any specific position since those are only given to those who prove to me that they can be trusted. So as of now you report to me but must obey any order given to you by my second in command, my personal guard her NIx, and Princess Vexana Vexane Vivex the Very Vengeful. All others you should consider to be equals and do not have the right to give you any orders that were not approved by me ahead of time. If you can prove to me that you are worth even the tiniest amount of trust then I might reconsider your position here. Oh and one last thing," he he said after getting up to leave. "You do not have authority to to command any of my troops as of yet so don't even dream of trying to give out orders." With that said he left out with NIx in tow.

"NIx we should be to the snow elf capital in a day from how fast we are going so if there is anything you wish to do before then please do so."

Athanas Athanas Uasal Uasal

Telith
interactions: none?​
“Very well lord“ Telith responded with a simple nod then turning to face Amelia “ thank you for the offer miss Amelia but I have other business to attend“ telith replied respectfully then turning to leave for his own private quarters. Upon entering goldren reared is head form within Telith body extracting the metal plating as well causing Telith to winch in pain. Goldren then shifted its body and plating assembling into a sort of runic array that then lit up. “good to see you’ve gotten some time to speak more directly my boy” a voice spoke from within the runic array. It sounded friendly and inviting yet also subtly terrifying and controlling “yes boss you wanted to speak to me about something?” Telith asked curiously his eyes changing to a yellow-green mix. “Oh well yes you see your good friend is invading the snow elf Capitol as you very well know, what I need you to do is help with extraction of our agents it would be such a shame to have them be killed or tortured, “ the voice said with a fake sad tone “ I see so an extraction operation I can wait for the civilians to be Processed and extract them then, what abo covering up the operations base?” Telith responded then asked the question only to have the voice respond with a boisterous laugh. “ no need to worry about that my boy your always such an overly careful one no? iv got Something for that, oh Telith my boy keep a eye on that Marcus, for now, make sure he doesn’t get in Immeral way tata now” and with that Telith had his orders. Although he wondered what the boss meant by he had something for it... probably the orc

Gazdek
interaction: None?
Meanwhile gazdek was milling about wondering exactly what to do with himself till he got message from the gubuz on his wrist “ gazdek my genius friend how are you faring?“ the voice asked in a sweet caring tone “could be be’ta iz kinda got s’ploded now iz ‘ere “ gazdek responded grumpy looking off into the distance wondering where exactly he had really ended up “oh such a pity then, but cheer up my friend iv got a job for you, a new weapon that needs testing” the voice said cheerfully “ooooh dat ‘l be l’vly watz da ta’get den?” Gazdek asked excitedly he didn’t get an answer as in a flash of light the orc was gone

Last edited:
The day had passed and the moment of a great triumph was at hand for Immeral and his forces could not fail. He had given out all the orders to assemble outside the city so that they could march in with a display of force to disway any ideas that going against his will was a good idea. He wanted this to be done and over as soon as possible warranting that his presence was required. He sat astride his phantom steed leading his forces with Amelia and Nix flanking him. Of course he was going to allow Amelia to try first before he resorted to the alternative. It mattered not to him what plan worked or did not work just as long as he got results. As little insurance he made sure the his sky fortress was close enough that he could just teleport back and test out his new toy again. Although the idea of just sending down meteors did have its own charm as well. Whatever the case he wanted to make sure that he didn't kill off the entirety of his new subjects.

"Amelia I'll let you take the lead on this but don't fail me or head will have to start to roll," he said turning to his second. "Everyone else stay your weapons until I give the signal. I would prefer to start with methods that kills less of my new subjects to the cause."

Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Uasal Uasal

Yufárei was taking a walk when he saw the forces gathering outside the city. They were obviously the Evil forces readying to take over the Snow Elf Capital. He decided to take to higher ground nearby, but not inside the city, hiding himself and watching what went on. He had at this point, pretty much given up on being a Hero, but he didn't think joining the Evil forces was a choice either really, not yet anyway.

He watched from his vantage point while the forces made their preparations to invade. He wanted to see just how 'brutal' these forces supposedly were. The stories he had always heard had seemed exaggerated to him, especially after fighting them numerous times. It seemed to him now, that only small groups of monsters not under any ones control, were the only ones as brutal as the stories say. Even the village with the ice golems. It seemed more intended to cause havoc more than to kill the people living there. That and by the time that giant spell came down, most of the villagers had left, and there weren't many left to have evacuate.

He wanted to see just how much, or how little, of the stories were true.​

Nix rode along behind Immeral for the entirety of the journey, using the long travel time to contemplate several different things. It had been quite some time since she had been let loose her powers on the mortals of the middle realm. In fact it had been a long time indeed since she had been able to fully let loose and enjoy herself during an assault. To be brutally honest Nix was actually beginning to become quite concerned that she'd forgotten what the smell of mortal blood was like. Had she gone soft? When was the last time Nix truely took her time in torturing her enemy to death... Perhaps she should have just attacked the strange being from before and enjoyed herself then... a wasted opportunity. Thoughts like this continued to flow forth as she rode into the cold north ceasing only when the group came to a halt upon the capitals border line.

Bringing her stead to a halt aside Immeral Nix listened carefully to what he had to say. Although she already knew the plan, her mood was still soiled as a result of her yet again being held back from combat. Standing idly by while Amelia of all people was let run amok did not sit well with her at all, alas this order was absolute and Nix was not the type to challenge Immerals decisions. So after dismounting and unsummoning her faithful stead Nix stood aside her master, glanced toward the capital and dug her nails deep into her palms in an attempt to halt her urge to kill.

Still, there was one thing that bothered her more than anything about the current situation. What she could see far in the distant sky beyond the city was the Aurora. A staple creation of the gods, she so hated, intended to be a viewing glass through which they could observe their precious elves over the generations. There it was in all its beauty almost taunting her, practically begging her to make a move. Begging her to destroy what stood before her in an act of spite to those 'observing'. Digging her nails in even more now, blood began to slowly drip onto the pure white snow below her, her blood a mix of crimson red and swirling light. "Your orders are absolute...."
Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28

622e8ac56eb69e5ea79d8e9b4718de82.jpg
The ground shook with fervor as a thunderous roar resonated from behind Immeral's forces. As though in a blink of an eye, a large shadow has cast itself upon the millions of infantry causing plenty of them crane their neck upwards and marvel at a gargantuan monster. It was a dragon covered in dark scales that contrasted the winter blanket of the snow elves' dominion, a purplish glow adorning the undersides of its body as its enormous wings unfurled in the sky.

"What in oblivion is that!?" One of Immeral's footsoldiers cried, pointing a finger at the winged creature that swiftly flew past them.

Beside him, a fellow soldier scoffed. "That," he began as they both watched the dragon head straight to the opposing army that waited for them, blocking their path to the elven dominion, "Is Princess Vexana, without a doubt."

And the unnamed soldier was right. The colossal reptile was none other than the lost princess of the underworld herself who used her tremendous power to transform into the said beast. She reveled at the screams of hundreds of elves as she landed right in their midst, crashing a number of them underneath her large body while the gust of her action sent the rest flying. "PATHETIC FOOLS!" Vex let out a rumbling laugh when the elves tried to counter her with their ranged weapons. They tried to hit her with all they got- arrows, fireballs, and other projectiles were thrown her way but to no avail. They were far too weak compared to the spawn of the Demon King himself.

Eventually, Vexana decided that she was tired of humoring the poor mortals. She then suddenly opened her mouth, flashing hundreds of razor-sharp teeth before they all eventually disappeared behind a growing ball of dark energy. With an ear-splitting sound, the demon shot her beam, vaporizing the beings unfortunate enough to be standing on its way.

Great chaos soon followed as the remaining of the elven vanguard scurried to retreat to their rear forces which was significantly thicker and most likely more powerful compared to the former. Nonetheless, Vexana didn't care. She was only here to have fun and make sure that Immeral lives to see another day. Then again, it wasn't like she has no confidence in the man. Quite the opposite actually- she knew he'd fair well especially since he has access to more than half of her powers.

Now that she thought about it, maybe she should sit back and let Immeral take the spotlight for now. With that, Vex craned her neck to look at the future emperor of the Overworld. "I cleared the way for you, my favorite squishy~!" Needless to say, it was quite strange to hear such words from an overgrown winged-lizard.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Aurier sat in front of the frozen pond while a weighty beast nuzzled him with its snout. Having failed to find the paladins he saved, Aurier had decided to go to a place he could recover. This was the area of the Tundra Bear. It was a massive bear that served as the forests guardian. When Aurier was a child, he and his mother were taken care of by this bear when they got lost in the snowy landscape. It was one of their rare trips, as Navaeh Advantage was a sickly person. So Aurier treated this heavyset white bear like a member of his family. Internally he felt a bit restless about the prospect of facing the Evil Forces again. While he managed to save pretty much everyone last time, it completely wrecked his body. Even then they still found him while he was healing, which made him push his body even more to fight them off so he could escape. As if sensing his unease, the bear growled and pushed him with its snout. Wrapping his arms around the creatures head, Aurier gave it a tight hug. Then his head began to hurt again as his vision faded.

What he saw when his vision returned was something completely NOT GOOD. He stood on snowy ground looking up at a massive DRAGON. It was black as night with eyes that shined like amethysts. It had its mouth open, a beam of energy incinerating anything caught in the blast. From the looks of the ones being attacked, this must have been the Snow Elf capital. This must be their next target. Then something else happened that disturbed him. The vision began to crack and shatter around him like glass as images of Arcus appeared and disappeared. Frozen in place there was nothing he could do as the specter began to encroach on him. The well dressed man was replaced by his true from as a mass of demonic shadows in a wide brimmed hat. Just before lunging at him with a crimson smile on his shadowy face, Arcus uttered something he couldn't understand.

Awakening with a scream, Aurier found himself atop the back of the Tundra Bear. Looking around with semi-delirious fear, he tried to find Arcus. However all he found was the silent noise of a snow-capped forest. Sweating heavily and taking deep breaths, Aurier got off of the bear and ran to the cave they were staying in. There he found Elaine parked against a wall, her astral form sitting near the fire. Opening a portal and mounting her, a waved farewell to the bear and drove off. He had never been to the Snow Elf Capital of Aurora before. Although the Arathi Hinterlands were close to it. The thought of going back there made Aurier a bit sick in his stomach. He had left the Komaso Monks with a warning. The same kind of warning that Father O4 had given him when he finished his training under him. Continue down this path against Arcus and his ilk.... and you'll become something you can never return from

At the time, Aurier had thought he meant becoming Stagg with Aurico's belt. Now he wasn't so sure about that. Arriving at Aurora in record time, Aurier saw the dragon leering above the elven defense as she beckoned something to lead the charge. Getting off of his mount and holding his hands over his belt, Aurier cleared his mind of everything around him and spoke the draconic word for "Transform!". Engulfed in a spiralling scarlet inferno, Aurier donned his armor and prepared himself for the coming battle...

Mentions: @ . D O V E . D O V E

Amelia landed not to far from the town. The wings one bother her and Khan shatters once they did. "It has been so long since We've been here." She wouldn't call it home. No. Home to her was the castle she had built elsewhere. Amelia glanced down at her wolf and could already see the faint glow of the marking on his shoulder. Alec is here? What is he doing it here? Amelia was instantly concerned for her twin's safety because she knew that peaceful talks were most likely not going to work, even with her charm magic. Amelia still wanted less destruction than most of those in their army. After all she preferred to rule over people who were actually alive.

She was happy to have made it before the army. She knew someone had spotted her flying but she honestly didn't care. She could take on a lot of their soldiers. They were pathetic compared to her level. "Khal go find them." The wolf ran off in what she assumed was the direction of her brother and his wolf. As Amelia walked up to the gate she put up a shield to reflect the oncoming attacks. "You all know whats going to happen if you don't stop." Her icy blue eyes bore into them. Some froze but there were others that pushed on. Her eye then changed to a purple color and magic waived off of her. By this point the men were frozen. Her charm magic was particularly strong against males. The females though. She would need to be closer to affect. Snow flurried around her body and when it disappeared she had a giant ice creature (like the one that attacked the town earlier). "So much for the talking approach." Amelia sighed. She hopped Khal could get Alec out in time.​

Last edited:
Yufárei was observing the beginning of the takeover. He was pretty sure the elves stood no chance. No, he was totally sure. Especially after the dragon landed and forced the soldiers back. And then another Snow elf appeared. Yufárei noticed this one was quite strong. Maybe she could...? Nope, she wasn't there to help the Elves. And now that bug guy seems to have appeared riding on some weird contraption...
Yufárei decided to sit down, only to realize too late that it wasn't the best idea. He immediately began sliding down the steep incline he had been standing on. He tried grabbing onto a few trees and shrubs, but nothing up this high was strong enough to stop him. Eventually he realized if he didn't stop himself soon, he was going to be a pancake. Just as the edge of the cliff came into sight, he used a small bit magic to create a small earthen wall. Though it was closer to a door large brick in this case. He braced himself and when his feet hit, he lifted himself up, attempting to slow his momentum as much as he could in while he used a small bit of wind magic to push himself back just as he was essentially standing up. He sat down, quite hard, before sighing and finally relaxing a bit.
"Well, that was quite stupid of me..." Hopefully that small amount of magic he released wouldn't be noticed with all the magic already flying around down there. He'd be screwed if one of the higher ups were to notice and decided to investigate. He wasn't in the mood to run around evading spells and weapons while trying to find a way to escape... Honestly he really didn't feel like doing much at all; most likely he'd probably just let anyone who found him capture him. Though he'd still attempt to run if they just instantly tried to kill him.

While he sat there thinking about all thus, the band his little sister had made for him using magic a bit of wood, and a black stone she found, was pulsing with dark energy of some kind. It seemed to realize something Yufárei didn't.​

What Alec was expecting when he opened the front door of his parent's house was not Khal. No, he though the white wolf would have been miles upon miles away. What was he doing here? Khal never ventured far from his master which meant that Amelia was close by. His blue eyes widened when the realization hit him. "Mom! Father! We are going to have a problem." He called back into the house. An older snow elf with short, silver hair and blue eyes came out from one of the rooms. He had on what seemed to be noble robes. "What is it Alec?" At that there was a large roar in the distance. A sound Alec recognized as the best he had fought not to long ago. "It's seems my sister has decided to come home." With the mention of Amelia, his father's eyes narrowed. It had been over a hundred years since the girl left, but the wound was still fresh. "Helena! Go call the council! It seems our daughter has returned." There was a breaking of glass from the kitchen, then a door opening and slamming shut. His father stared down at Amelia's wolf who currently had his fangs bearing at the elder. "Oh hush. Just lead me to your mistress." Alec's wolf, Luna, walked up and rubbed her head against Khal, which seemed to calm the white wolf down.

It didn't take long for the wolf to lead them towards the main gate. By this point what was left of the troops were on guard waiting for orders. The ice creature hadn't moved, as well as the sorceress who was standing at it's feet. Alec stood next to his father, staff in hand. They were currently standing at the top, looking down at Amelia, who lifted her hand. Female archers readied their bows at this gesture. At first nothing happened, but then ice wings began to form on Khal's back as he jumped off the wall. Alec's farther looked around at the clear lack of vigilance in his men. "What in the world?" "You have missed out on a lot Father. Amelia has grown much stronger since she left the city. The only reason her charm magic doesn't work on us is because we are blood." There was worry written all over his father's face. He didn't keep up with her magic, since she was known as the Ice Queen he figured she just increased her ice magic. Charm magic was not something to take lightly.

"I am not a patient woman farther!" Amelia yelled out. Her voice was loud and clear even to those all the way up on the wall. "I have more men coming and they will cause a lot more destruction when they do. If you surrender Lord Immeral will let you live and this city will not be completely destroyed." As if on queue, the sound of Vex's roar could be heard in the distance. "And our Princess isn't a patient woman."

Above the elven city, as chaos rained down on them in the form of a giant lizard, space warped and distorted in a shimmering orange hue as the form of the Void Empress took form.

Bright light entered Jean's eyes as the world took form around her, causing her to squint slightly as her body registered chill air blowing around it.

"Snow?" It was a first for the empress to appear in an snow and ice covered biome, making her think for a brief moment that maybe much of this world was covered in snow. However she was high enough in the air to see the grass and trees of other lands, which quickly sent that thought away.

It was fortunate that she appeared above a city. She had a place to start this world's end....or so she'd normally say but it wasn't everyday you see a dragon land in a city, nor see said dragon speak to someone in an army(presumably it's leader) in such a familiar tone.

"A conquest, or perhaps this world is headed on it's own path to the end itself..." Jean looked on at the series of events puzzled before a small grin formed on her lips.

"Well well....how interesting. There's no reason why I couldn't take a break and watch."

Floating just slightly lower, Jean sat down in the air, the dimensional space under her bottom distorted allowing her to sit in the air, right leg crossed over the left, as she enjoyed the scene unfold.

From her perch in the sky the Void Empress saw a pair of yin and yang elves and wolves. While interesting, their conversation was not her business at the moment. Looking at the nearby cliffs, she spotted another observer, sitting on a slab of earth jutting out of the cliffside. Clearly made by earth magic.

The Empress averted her attention, as the observing boy did not seem to be of much interest at all. Jean's eyes then fell upon....

"Is that....a human-sized bug? Roach?....No....beetle? Either way...disgusting....But if it is just a big bug, I could try to turn it into this world's first templar knight."

Space around Jean distorted again, this time serving as an armrest as the empress used her fist as a rest for her jaw while her eyes drifted over to the large army and more specifically, the ones at the front of the army. She could indeed go see who they were, but not now. It was best to wait out the start of this. People were always more on edge and prone to strike out at random things before a battle rather than afterwards. And if Jean was honest, it was something she didn't want to bother with right now.

Aurier stood tall surrounded by a circle of dead soldiers. They had tried to gang up on him, unfortunately that plan didn't work out. With a simple flex of his magic power, they were all scorched by a ring of fire. Leaping into the air and landing in front of an armed unit, Aurier pumped mana all throughout his body. Scarlet patterns appeared all across his armored form before disappearing. With a single kick, Aurier shattered the shield of the closest soldier and knocked him back with such force that the guys in the unit behind him began to topple from the impact. When men armed with polearms tried to strike him, he grabbed their weapons and melted them with his fire magic. Stomping his foot into the ground, Aurier incinerated the confused soldiers with a large pillar of flame. When the unit behind them came at him, Aurier triggered Clock Up. Aurier was able to use Clock Up in short bursts to greatly enhance his speed to the point where time moved much more slowly to him. Nimbly moving through their formation, Aurier cancelled the Clock Up and turned to them. When they struck at nothing but snow, Aurier punched the ground and summoned a wave of pure heat that obliterated them all instantly.

With his eyes focused on the enemies in front of him, Aurier saw soldiers accompanied by large beasts. Leaping into the air and flipping three times, Aurier gathered heat from his surroundings and landed on the ground around his foes with the force of a comet. This burnt some to a crisp, put others on the verge of death, caused some to get crushed by the beasts and gave Aurier less trouble. Picking up the carcass of a large ogre looking creature, Aurier threw it at an assemblage of mages. While they were busy trying to deal with the massive flying corpse, Aurier Flash-Stepped behind them and told them how this wasn't personal. Clapping his hands together, he drew his sword from his belt. It was a weighty weapon with a iridescent blade in the shape of a roaring inferno. With a single swipe, Aurier used his blazing sword to bisect them all before they could react. Arrows upon arrows were then fired at Aurier, which probably may not have even scratched his armor. Yet he still twirled his flaming blade to incinerate the arrows before they could get any closer. Holding his sword with two hands, Aurier waded into the armed men charging at him. Thanks to his Reinforcement, he was able to dodge the attacks of all who were not directly in front of him. This allowed him to turn a 1000 vs 1 fight into a 1v1 fight over a thousand times. Thanks to this, he killed every single one of his attackers while only suffering a few scratches and dings. Aurier should have felt proud to make it this far. Unfortunately for every three thousand he killed, ten thousand would still be there. If he was to make sizable dent here, he'd have to use one of his greatest moves.

Switching to Surging Form, a torrent of crystal clear water engulfed Aurier. Aurier couldn't sense the ice magic user who attacked the city, just the previous day. This meant that HE could use Ice Magic against them. Using his hooks, Aurier rose high above the battlefield on a massive pillar of ice. Then he chanted, he spoke of frigid tundras and icy winds. He whispered the whims of the snowfall and the wrath of blizzards. Leaping off of his platform, he flipped into a flying kick that propelled him downwards at increasing speeds. Aurier's leg was engulfed by the cold specter of an icy serpent. This serpent grew larger and larger as he neared the ground. Striking the ground with the force of a falling star, Aurier yelled "COCYTUS!!!". The moment he hit the tundra, everything in his vicinity was trapped in solid ice. The temperature dropped even lower and Aurier could feel the cold soothing and healing his injuries. Then he heard noises coming from behind him and saw a MASSIVE ICE GOLEM attacking the city. How did I not see that? thought Aurier as he scratched his armored head. Then he summoned Elaine to his side and leapt onto his dwarven-made mount. Speeding over, he used magic to convert himself into a fireball of pure inertia as he rammed his way through enemy lines. Leaping off of Elaine, he ran up the back of the Ice Golem and vaulted off of its neck. Somersaulting in the air, Aurier quickly drew his sword and superheated it to a white hot glow. Then utilizing Clock Up, he quickly cut the phrase "Hi Guys" into its chest before claiming its arms in two strokes. Cancelling his technique, he landed on a passing Elaine before revving her and spinning a few times.

Last edited:
The longer Nix stood aside Immeral up upon the vantage point the more her patience was strained. This was especially true when her half sister took it upon herself to assault the city in her draconian form. Just what the hell was she thinking! There was a plan, a plan that had been laid out now very clearly multiple times to specifically prevent THIS from happening! How ultimately infuriating. If it weren't for the fact Immeral himself let out a sigh at the very sight Nix would have used her power then and there to strike the dragon down out of the air. But the Immeral had sighed and Immeral was not caught sighing often if at all. If Nix were to also divert from the plan now who knows what the consequences would be. It was that very thought that held her back from advancing.

As chaos widespread through the Elven capital Nix stood by Immerals side and observed as blood quickly began painting the white snow red. As the wafting smell of iron spread through the air Nix watched elves sprint in all directions hoping to find cover. It was a beautiful sight to behold and it easily brought a smile to her face. "How nostalgic".

It wasn't long after this that Nix detected the activation of magic nearby. her head shifted slightly and soon her eyes located the source, a small elf was watching them from a distance, hiding among the snow and pines. At first glance he didn't seem all that much of a threat but when Nix moved to view his magic circuits she was somewhat impressed. The elf seemed to have a large capacity for mana and his circuits were strong and seemed to take well to the element of dark. How odd for an elf.... Interesting, truly. Looking back toward a small group of archers Nix ordered an assault on his location and soon after the order was carried out and a hail of flaming arrows peppered the young elfs location setting alight the pines around him.

Nix was interested to see how the young elf would react and so she watched on with a grin as the archers readied the second round.

Unfortunately Nix's fun was cut short. Something strange happened and her attention was immediately snatched. Something or someone strong had appeared. Someone with immense magical power. No, this person or thing.... it had enough power to rival even herself or Immeral. This was not apart of the plan. Immeral was now in danger. There was no longer time to mess around. For the first time in a very long time Nix had to take her job seriously, she had to be serious or she faced the chance of losing.

Turning to Immeral Nix placed her hand upon his shoulder and whispered to him "The plan is falling apart, Vex has gone on a rampage, Amellia is taking too long and now a being has appeared who can contest me in terms of raw power. You're no longer safe here. It's tie for you to depart the battlefield. As your personal guard I am asserting my power, I'll inform you when its safe to return.... I'm sorry". And with that,not awaiting any response from her lord, Nix teleported Immeral back into his throne room where he could observe the battle and give out orders from the safety of his throne.

Once Immeral had vanished, Nix's persona completely shifted. Her facial expression became blank and her eyes somewhat glazed over and above all else the aura around her became heavy and terrifying. The army behind her quickly tensed and those in positions of power quickly began barking orders to ready weapons immediately. Nix took a few steps forward before turning back to the army behind her. "The Plan has changed. I will be commanding this army as of now! Draw your weapons and charge the city. Break down their walls. Destroy their temples. Pillage their possessions. Take their women as your own! Bludgeon their children! Kill their men! Make them regret ever standing against Lord Immeral...... on second thought let half of them live. We'll need slaves to rebuild. NOW GO!"

And with that the army of Immeral began their approach giving Amelia about ten minutes to get her affairs in order.

Once the army was away Nix turned her sights to the woman sitting above the city. Just what was her purpose? Was she an ally or foe? Nix needed answers and it was answers she intended to get. Appearing in a flash of light Nix stood with a stoic expression plastered upon her face. She was unsure as to if the being before her could read mana levels or not but to avoid coming off as a weakling Nix decided to release her aura and as she did the sky above the elven city became cast in darkness with only the aurora left to cast light. "I am Nix. Bastard daughter of the Demon King and goddess of justice. I serve as the personal Guard of Lord Immeral and I am here to find out who and what you are..... I'd rather we do this diplomatically but know that i'min a very foul mood today and i'd very easily be swayed into dragging that information from you one way or anther..."

RaynaFon RaynaFon Quinlan63 Quinlan63 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Astrylan Astrylan

Gazdek
interaction: . D O V E . D O V E Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Quinlan63 Quinlan63 (idk who else)
It hadn’t be overall that long since the crazy orc had disappeared. On a nearby ridge a hooded figure seemed to just appear its face hidden except for the telltale tentacles that protrude out from there hood. Soon after however something else appeared near the hooded being... a huge reptilian creature clad in armour various weapons protruding form the metal structure on its back everything was incredibly haphazard signifying the work of one particular orc gazdek... the orc now had a massive heavily armed war beast... the hooded figure slipped off disappearing as quickly as it had appeared leaving gazdek and his war beast “all roit ya lot wez gonna ave A proper good scrap dis time“ the speaker on the creature back amplified the orcs voice to such a degree it could probably be heard clearly for more than a few miles announcing his presence for all. that Was probably a bad move but gazdek didn’t care as the beast began charging its way toward Immerals army, with the sudden onset of darkness the war beast began for firing its ungodly amount of weapons at the evil army lighting up the artificial night with discharges of magic and explosions.

Yufárei was watching the bug guy from earlier fight the army, when he noticed a person appear above him. It was a good thing looked up too, as he was able to see a rain of fire arrows aimed at his position. He sighed to himself. Looks that bit of magic he used to save himself had indeed been noticed... Someone in the army outside the city had incredible magic senses...

Just before the arrows began hitting the trees above,he jumped forward off the cliff, landing on a large patch of earth he created with magic just as he jumped.He thought about watching from his new position, but decided he should at least protect himself a tad bit. He placed a hand on the cliff wall and proceeded to shape the wall into a small cave. He didn't make it to big, as he wanted to be able to escape from it if someone decided to come after him again.
Just as he finished and went inside, the sky went dark. He looked up and saw another person floating in front of the one who had suddenly appeared earlier... Certainly seemed like the first person was not part of the Evil armies plans...
Well, He figures depending on how things go from here, he might try and go talk to one of the higher ups in the Evil Forces... Depending on how that goes, he might just decide to side with them, or just try and see if they'd leave him alone as long as he left them alone... He wasn't really interested in all this fighting anymore, and without having a sold reason to do start again, he just wanted to disappear and live somewhere in solitude. The question was was, who should he talk to if he does end up talking to them? He actually had no clue who any of their higher ups might be, aside from the one up in the sky at the moment of course... and that Snow Elf girl... Probably not one, but he had a feeling she was at least a right hand man, well woman in this case...

And now some Orc was rampaging near the main forces of the army outside the city... After announcing itself with a voice amplified enough to travel at least a couple miles, if not further... Luckily Yufárei had experience dealing with excessively loud sounds... He subconsciously used a bit of Wind magic to negate a good portion of the orcs voice just as it got to him... Of course the bit that he did hear still left his ears ringing, which quickly stopped once he shook his head a bit... "That was overly excessive." He mumbles to himself.​

Last edited:
Jean watched in interest at the show the bug was putting on, fighting against the army. Magic and battle techniques made the Void Empress wonder just how strong of a templar knight it could make she was able to use the Gem of Serenity's power to corrupt it? Blinding, searing fires and frigid ice with martial strength would make for a great knight...perhaps even an Assaka class.

Well.... Jean was interested, until she saw the bike.

Bugs do not ride bikes.

This had to no doubt be a mortal then.

"What sort of degenerate goes around in a bug suit? If this is the normal, I can understand why this world is collapsing on itself without me lifting a finger."

Jean quickly lost her interest in the bug fetishist, her eyes traveling back to the other observer as she heard the sound of whistling air.
It would seem as though someone had found the unassuming observer interesting, for Jean saw flaming arrows being shot at him.
She would have at least found interest in watching how he dealt with the situation, but the tension of the army changed. Was it because one of them spotted her or because of another reason? Fainting ignorance, Jean went back to watching the werido bug; She'd simply kill any solider that was dumb enough to shoot an arrow at her if they so choose.

But, as it sadly turned out, the situation was a bit more annoying than that. Not only had someone spotted her, but they also went out of their way to confront her, with their unnecessarily long introduction. For a second, Jean kept watching the bug, until the sky went dark. Moving her golden eyes, which seemed to glow against the dark, Jean took in the figure of the one standing on the pillar of light infront of her. Standing there was a well dressed, ginger haired woman who's facial emotion seemed to match her overall temperament.

"You say you're in a foul mood, but you seem like someone that is always in a foul mood." This though floated in the back of Jean's mind as she decided if she should reply or not.

"I am the Void Empress, what I am doesn't matter. Not anymore at least." Jean finally answered, then frowned. "Also, saying you wanted to have a diplomatic chat and then threatening me in the same sentence ruins the diplomat stand point, no?"

Jean then pointed towards the ground to the moving army that Nix had come from, trying to draw her guest's attention the the bug suited warrior tearing into their troops. "While that bug person is making a hole, albeit a small one, a hole none-the-less into your soldiers. Is it really ok for you to overlook such a thing in order to talk with me who is merely watching? After all it's not everyday one gets to see a world enter it's final chapters."

Jean shifted her legs that were crossed before continuing. "Speaking of your troops, they seem to be marching on the city, but they are marching straight into night due to the lack of well, any substantial light source thanks to your magic presence you let run amok." Jean dismissively raised a hand to wave it at the sky. "And while I do enjoy the backdrop you've created for the aurora, it doesn't seem like a very tactically sound thing to have don-"

Jean's words and thought process was cut off by a loudly amplified voice that sounded like a half drunk goat tried and failed to make words. The Void Empress watched as an abomination of beast and metal charged at the army approaching the city, firing some kind of strange cannon at it before looking back at Nix.

"And now it would seem your army is also being set upon by some drunk and their bombing beast-pet. Perhaps this is a conversation for another time Nix? Don't worry, I'll still be here, simply watching as things play out." Jean flashed a small smile on her face at the unfolding situations.

Uasal Uasal

Last edited:
Telith
interaction: Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia
A bright red glow darted across the now darkened another dragon somewhat dwarfed in stature by vex but no less deadly perhaps even more so. Telith had seen gazdeks arrival, it was exactly as intended the orc would eventually turn his attention to “saving“ the city... all Telith was here to do was make sure certain people got out, yet the voice in his head had begun to express annoyance at the new arrival a complete unknown for now atlest thusly she could cause problems orders had change, retrieve operatives and observe the new arrival if she began to interfere intervene. But first, it seemed it seemed that the insect armoured idiot was back, time to have a bit of fun. Gliding over the top of Aurier as he drove his bike thing Telith looked down at him with a predatory grin “hello again bug do you like shiny lights Mister moth? Because that will be the last thing you see” Telith spoke wi an aggressive yet mocking tone before the underside of his body and wings began firing a storm of lasers at aurier.

Side Arcus

In a nice little elven bar, sat a young looking Snow Elf playing a piano. Next to him was an odd looking green haired girl moving her head to the rhythm generated by the sweet sounds of the boy. Then with a swift movements of his fingers his began to hammer out a new song on the keys and started singing. His first verses were simple and spoke to common issues facing the children of some of these patrons. This was to hook them in a little with something disheartening. Then with a slam of a key, the bar suddenly erupted into a riotous violence as patrons attacked each other. Getting atop the piano, pointing and clapping at the manic crowd the young man pointed out how Saturdays were the best time for beating on one another. Then getting off of the piano and strutting outside, the youth slowly transformed into the very familiar form of Arcus with a group of the elves following behind. Taking a second to flex a pose to halt his entourage, Arcus began the second verse. Then he began gesturing at the gathered elves next to him and slicking back his snowy white hair at the mention of courting a fair maiden. Linking his fingers together and flourishing them to either side of his back, Arcus then twirled a pretty young elf girl and booped her nose for emphasis. Marching to the beat, accompanied by a growing number of increasingly rowdy elves. Arcus conjured images of retractable blades and even revved an illusion of Auriers mechanical mount, which they found exciting. Turning to them and leaping onto a fountain, Arcus ended his verse by downing an entire flagon of drink. To his surprise, a group of exotically dressed Snow Elves began to dance and flaunt their bodies to the sound of Alpina manipulating the Od in the air to create very eastern elvish sounding music. Looking at the nice bit of chaos he created, Arcus chuckled at how much fun he was having. Then the elves began to chant in the name of Saturdays and the joy they bring. Stomping their feet and kicking up a storm, the assembled Elves kept on chanting. Leaping off of the fountain and joining the Snow Elves in their reverie. Arcus then led them all in a well choreographed dance number wormed into their very souls by Alpinas power. Appearing in the form of the younger elf again, Arcus ordered them all to FIGHT. Addled by song, the Snow Elves began to beat each other into the dirt. Brother on Brother, Mothers and Daughters; all attempting to murder one another as their city was plunged into a melodic chaos. Yet many kept singing even as blood stained the streets of Aurora...
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Side Aurier

Aurier used the mere seconds given to him to defend against that attack by opening a portal right in front of himself and directing the lasers at the Evil Forces outside the city. It probably killed a bunch of people, which was on this random dragon. "This armor was based off of a Stag Beetle, it looks nothing like a moth. Honestly with those biig eyes, I'm surprised you lack perception" responded Aurier to the weird scaly lizard trying to kill him with lasers. Revving his bike, Aurier used his Fire Sword to launch himself off of the ground and onto the walls. First he had to deal with the ice giant attacking the city, edgy guy came second. Throwing his blazing blade into the sky, it quickly became wreathed in hotter and hotter flames. Upon reaching jumping height, Aurier leapt off of Elaine and caught it. Using the gathered heat energy stored up in the sword, Aurier cleaved the golem in half. The pieces were then belted with a massive fireball. Landing on his bike and spinning around once more, Aurier drove off of the wall and right at his newest opponent. He even made sure to superheat Elaines tires so he'd be hit with burning rings of flame hitting him at incredible speeds.

Interactions: Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Last edited:
Immeral was less than pleased than what was happening before him from Vex being Vex to the appearance of the annoying bug. He was forcing himself from joining in the fray and ending it all simply because he didn't want so much unnecessary death at the moment. It made things no better that NIx decided that he wasn't "safe anymore to be so close to the battlefield. Seriously of all things his safety was the last thing on his mind so when Nix left to rejoin the battle Immeral conjured up multiple crystal balls so as to scry everything and anything that was happening down in the city. He wasn't going to leave anything to chance anymore at this point since his perfectly laid plans were screwed from the start. Starting off he wanted to get his troops numbers back up so stretching out his hands he brought forth the power he had over life retuning the souls of his fallen troops in there bodies with them healed to 100%. Once that was done and they were able to keep on fighting he spotted "the bug" still trying in vain to fight off his troops (since they were now fully reviving before him) and handle Telith at the same time. True he did deflect an attack but Immeral had a little trick under his sleeve just for this once annoyance in his life. Using his demiplane spell he conjured a door near him that opened with instead of being another empty room a swarm of slugs slithered out. Unlike normal slugs he found some that literally ate the magic out of a person and slowly killed them. Immeral with some time experimenting with them was able to modify them so that they could move at great speeds and once they feed would burst into flames and die. It was a safety measure to prevent them from being used against him, so much so that he only had this one group and has hidden the secret of creating such creatures.Needless to say that in seconds they were surrounding the bug and his dwarven stead avoiding all of Immerals soldiers. Trying to not lose focus on the main goal Immeral went to check on everything else starting with Amelia. He found her in the middle of a conversation with some other snow elves that looked pretty similar to her, her family if he had to guess. Reaching for her mind far off in the distance he created a telepathic bond with her. AMELIA!!!!! What could be so important that you have made little to no progress. If you haven't noticed it is utter chaos and NIx has already started to lead the charge in the city to cut the population in half. I suggest you get back to actually doing something before I have to reconsider your position. Honestly Immeral could not believe that Amelia his second in command was wasting so much time when this all could of ended faster if she had just been faster about it. This was not something easily forgotten once this was all done. Turning way from that he watched the battle down below to see if anything else was gonna need to be done.

Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Ch3rryBlossom28 Ch3rryBlossom28 Uasal Uasal

After everything had been said and done Nix couldn't help but grin slightly. The void Empress that stood before her was someone who most certainly needed to be watched and evaluated. There were very few in all the realms that could keep their composure while a member of the demon kings family let loose their mana. Even if said person had a similar amount of mana to begin with they normally went on guard, but this woman, or thing, hadn't so much as batted an eye. Very, very interesting. If it hadn't been for the fact the empress made light of Nix's grasp on the situation she would have earned quite a bit of respect. However it was that as well as the fact she slandered Immerals army that made Nix less than amused with the situation.

Turning to face the battlefield in the distance Nix's grin widened once again. "The army that Immeral covets is no ordinary army, it is an army of the undead. An army that multiplies in number as it fights upon the battlefields of mortals. An army that can be defeated time and time again yet will rise from the ashes until it claims victory by any means necessary. Unless one of these elves posses a holy relic their is no chance of them claiming victory. And while the gods above watch from their precious aurora their favorite pets are being whiped out one by one by an army they cant hope to defeat."

Turning back to face the Empress Nix motioned to the battlefield below where elves were running around aimlessly in the dark she had created. "Now do tell me, aside from the two or three main players these elves have on their side.... Do you really think they stand a chance? Do you think being clouded in the dark really makes all that much of a difference to an immortal army? "

Removing the grin from her face in an instant Nix was back to her stoic composure, her temper slowly coming to a boil "So, voyeur Empress mine..... I have all the time in the world to engage in conversation. Now, why have you come here and what do you mean by this world's 'final chapters'"
RaynaFon RaynaFon

Jean looked towards the battle, interested in the method that was used the bring the fallen back.

"Impressive, yes, however there is a flaw in your statement. They are no immortal army. Grind them to bonemeal, transport them into fire and brimstone, cut them off to their source of magic. There are many ways to stop the undead; a means of revival or not."

Jean found this Nix's complete faith in the pile of bones odd. To rely on something other than herself was a concept foreign to the Empress.

"In fact one could even....Hoo? That is an interesting idea." Jean looked away from Nix to study the army again. "Hmm, perhaps it is possible to turn them if one was able to corrupt the magic within them. Though one would need isolated them from the original power source if they lack the magic to try and combat it. Then it would be a matter of reworking the mana or corrupting it like a virus."

A finger tapped slowly on the side of Jean's temple as she contemplated the idea.

"That is an interesting thought you've brought to my attention. I had never thought of trying to corrupt the undead as the living are much easier targets to do so."

Jean lifted her sight to the aroura, staring at the dancing colors in the cold skies of an artificial night as the cold air whipped around the two floating beings.

"Gods? There are no real gods. I found this to be true long ago. But, if you must know why I am here, I suppose the battle wasn't that interesting. As with other worlds, I originally came here to purge the mistake that are mortals as the Herald of the End. Or so I believed. But I must say I was surprised to see a great city besieged by an even larger army. It would seem this world is reaching it's own conclusion. Be it destruction or total rule. After all a world under one rule stops growning in a sense. There are no 'new chapters' being written. This in a way is also an end. I simply thought to watch how it plays out. Surely onlooking isn't a crime in this world, no?"

Uasal Uasal

Nix turned her head to the side and asked but a single question in response to the spiel the empress had come out with "Hey, did you just threaten to steal from Immeral?"

Following this question Nix returned her head to a proper upright position and let out a small sigh "Observing is by no means against the law in this world. However treason most certainly is and unfortunately for you, from the second you entered this world you became a citizen of Immeral's 'world'. Threatening or so much as thinking about stealing from Lord Immeral is high treason and is only punishable by torturous death."

Raising a hand towards the Aurora Nix began to conjure forth spears of light by the dozen all of which hung miles above the battle field behind her. Once a couple of hundred lay waiting in the sky Nix spoke again to the Empress "You'd do well to remember that in this world, unlike your last, both gods and demons exist. Get in my way and I'll introduce you to both. If you intend to stay bow down to Immeral and he'll ensure you have the best seat from which to observe the 'end' of this world."

Turning again Nix looked upon the Aurora and let out a quite chuckle "Immeral is a very powerful anomaly, his undead army is not like those you mentioned. His army is very different, it is an army of true undead. Undead that no matter the damage done will resurrect fully with flesh and blood intact. Only holy magic and relics can really kill his minions. And as for interrupting his magic control.... well thats almost impossible at this stage." Reading another barrage was as easy as waving her hand and following her response Nix did just that and another two hundred elves died in the aftermath.

RaynaFon RaynaFon
@battlefield

Jean rolled her eyes at the childish display before her, as if somehow at show of destruction would somehow frightened her, or the threat of death.

"A citizen of this world? What a foolish notion. And a equally foolish notion to believe real gods exist. They are simply objects of mortal worship, an anchor of an idea. They answer no prayers nor fight for a cause that is beyond their own. And when it comes down to it, they are fine with abandoning everything for their own sakes. They are but a higher form of mortal."

Jean watched the elves die to the assault of light spears without interest, her investment into the conversation dwindling rapidly.

"To tell the truth, I find you reliance on this 'Lord Immeral' to be both amusing and tiresome. So much so that it's made this conversation dull. I suppose it would be fair, however, to see what this one has to say."

The eyes fixated within Jean's hemline moved towards the floating castle. While she couldn't actually see from out of them, she could use her magic through them.

"I would take it that the floating castle is their's no? Would you being joining me? Eiter way I find no more interest in this conversation."

Behind Jean an orange portal opened, causing the Empress' form to take on an equally orange hue then fade from existence as she traveled through spacial dimensions before appearing within the Castle.

The sound of heels echoed through the room as the Void Empress took form again.

"The one known as Nix the Personal guard informed me of one known as Immeral the Lord. This Void Empress wishes to speak with them. I'm sure it'll be a much more pleasant experience than I had just now."

Jean's echoed voice filled the room she had entered as she took in the sight of the castle's interior.

Uasal Uasal
Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Vex watched with utter glee as the carnage continued to unfold around her. The winter dominion has succumbed into absolute chaos, scarlet painting its white blanket while screams of agony festered the land. Even so, the demon princess knew that there was still something missing. Her favorite squishy still haven't made his debut during this particular war and her patience was running thin. It was a fact that he inherited most of her great powers and it would definitely fill her with pride to see him thrashing the elven city.

However, her mood immediately went downhill when she sensed magic being cast upon the overlord, craning her neck to catch glimpse of how a certain worm teleported him off the battlefield. Vexana felt her blood boil and she didn't shy away from expressing it. While still in her dragon form, she turned to fully face Nix's direction, her enormous tail sweeping anything on its way before letting out a reverberating roar of pure rage.

The soldiers left at Nix's command upon Immeral's disappearance trembled at the sight, thinking that the demon princess has decided to turn against them. What happened next didn't fail to catch them off guard. Vexana completely disappeared from her position, leaving nothing but the large hollow on the snow to confirm that they weren't just imagining things.

Sooner or later, Vexana materialized right in front of Immeral himself. She was now back in her human form except she was wearing a very dangerous expression- anger. Her sanguine eyes glowed as she approached him, fist clenched tight that her knuckles turned as white as the battlefield's snow. "YOU LET A WORM WARDEN YOU!? SEND YOU SOMEWHERE BORING AND DEPRIVE YOU OF THE CHANCE TO WREAK HAVOC WITH YOUR OWN TWO HANDS!? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO SIT HERE AND LET HER COMMAND THE FORCES WE'VE GATHERED IN THE BATTLEFIELD!?" She snapped, "I GAVE YOU MORE THAN HALF OF MY POWERS, IMMERAL! I WANT IT USED. I WANT YOU TO GO OUT THERE AND SHOW THESE FOOLS JUST HOW TERRIFYING MY POWER IS!" Of course it wasn't the first time the demonic royalty snapped in front of the mage; however, she was all the same unstable.

Quinlan63 Quinlan63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back