• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"My name is Michael, but colleagues used to call me ferret, I think you can guess why." Michael said to them, "Thanks for that, you saved me some bullets. He was still confused. He wasn't sure what they were doing here in the middle of the night, why not wait until morning to bring him the rabbit?

He began to try and climb down when he heared a familiar screech from outside, his head snapped to look at the door. That damn kid...
"Go get him, I'll catch up." Ferret muttered to Alexi, finally hitting the ground.

Last edited:
He was practically frozen he couldn’t move he just stayed there with his legs turning to jelly and he pissed him self. He was crying on the spot waiting with his eyes closed to be attacked. His armor was rattling from his violent shaking and the sobs rocking his body. There’s nothing I can do he thought I’m a goner.

Ferret? What a weird choice of name. What was John even doing here? "I'm Alexi, the boy before is John." A scream came from outside of the warehouse. Looks like he found the two dead wolves. They ran out through the back door to John. "Hey! They're dead!" Alexi kicked one for emphasis.

He felt a little relieved but instead of sticking around there he sprinted far far away from there. He went past the camp. Still running sweat pouring down his face along with tears. He eventually got so tired and so sick he walked a few feet away from the road found a soft piece of dirt and laid down almost as soon as he layed down he was asleep.

"I'm following him! I'll be back!" Alexi called over their shoulder as they took off running after the boy. They had almost caught up with John around the cap when they dropped their crossbow and had to pick it up. They continued after the boy, who stopped at the road and was now sleeping. "You really don't know how dangerous this place is do you?" They said to the boy's sleeping figure shaking their head. Alexi looked around the area. This was a different territory. Wolves crossed the road often here. The boy wasn't safe here. He seemed to need sleep though, so they decided they could risk a bit of time here.

Ferret quickly shut the door behind them, in case more wolves are in the area. 'What the fuck are they both doing here?' Being the question repeating in his head over and over. He decided while they were off gallavanting he would move the wolves into a more suitable place in one big pile. He stashed all the still warm corpses into the office and returned to his little pertch above everyrhing on the storage racks. He reloaded his pistol, a blessing being his uniform had many pockets that he stashed full of essentials like ammo and his hip flask.

Simon sat on a rock, or maybe a piece of concrete. He was in the middle of a construction site, unfinished buildings all around him. A fire crackled in front of him, its heat pleasant in the cool evening. On the other side of the yellow flames lay a man. He was tightly bound and gagged with sturdy ropes. He was covered in grime, as was the norm these days, and he didn’t smell too pleasant either. Simon was one of the few exceptions to that. He managed to keep himself and his clothing clean most of the time, which was no easy feat. However, it was worth it. It distinguished him from those who he hunted, marked him out to everyone who saw him.

The man began to struggle again, and Simon put his knife away, standing up. “There’s no point in trying to get out of those ropes,” he said, walking around the fire to poke the man with his boot. He shook his head. “We’re all balanced on a razor’s edge, you know. All it takes is one little push, and we’ll show our true natures. Like you. I doubt you would have done what you did before all of this. But, you’ve been pushed, and you showed your true self.” Simon sighed, drawing his knife, “And you’re one of the bad ones. I might have felt sorry for you before, but I was pushed too. So now, you must face justice.”

He knelt down next to the man, drawing his knife. He put his knee on the man’s chest, preventing him from moving. After looking at him for a moment, watching the fear spread across his face, he finally slit the man’s throat. Once he was sure the man was dead, he picked up the corpse, taking it to a nearby pillar sticking out of the ground. A coil of rope lay next to the pillar, which Simon had prepared earlier. With practiced efficacy, he tied the body to the pillar. He drew his knife again, carving the scales of justice into the man’s chest.

Simon wiped his blade on the man’s clothing, sticking it back into its sheath. He put out the fire, picked up his bag, and strode out of the construction site just as it was getting dark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back