• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
"Oh shut up, we've all seen worse done to better people. Do you plan on staying here? Cause if not I'll stay here. Fair warning about the woods though. There are wolves. Lots of them. I saw three on the way over here." They just wanted to scare the man a little bit but also help him because they did feel bad for shooting his foot. It was something their uncle would've done. They shuddered at the thought.

He was scared silly and while he watched them try to heal the man that the man and while they talked he slowly was scooting away from them trying not to make very much noise. Scoot. Stop. Scoot. Stop. He kept having to drag his bag colored and closer.
he was almost a foot away from them without them noticing and he was about to make a run for it to get the hell out of there with out a bullet in his head. He started to stand up and walk.

"Hey. Don't think I don't hear you moving," They picked up their bag and moved in on the kid. They reached them no problem and grabbed the kid's hand. "You okay?" They knew that having your life threatened was never fun. They had more than a few shares of those.

“I- I just want to leave this is scary and I dont do good with relationships so it would be best if I left” he says taking another step back toward the door. “This will never work plus I’m younger... do you want a younger kid with you?” He says taking another back step.

Alexi looked the boy up and down. He seemed resourceful and he had made it this far. A younger kid would probably make good company. They didn't want to leave a kid like him alone. They saw the kid take another step back. "Well, why not? I have lived here all my life and know these woods really well. Would you like to come with me? I have food too if you want?" Hopefully, the kid would calm down by now. They really weren't good at dealing with scared people. They could barely deal with themselves. How were they going to care for this kid? They would just have to do it. They were definitely not going to leave him here with the man who almost shot him.

“I have mad it this far what make you think I can’t continue to survive on my own?” He says taking another back step making him only like 5 feet from the door. “I don’t need a person that threatens me in my group I think I’ll manage on my own. But I do appreciate you thinking about me” he says taking another Back step making him only 4 and a halve feet from the door. He was seriously considering just sprint to the door.

"I suppose I owe you for what I did."Michael said flatly, he slid his backpack over to the pair. "Take it. Everything I need is in my pockets anyway..." He tries to stand, struggling all the way. His pistol found its way back to its holster, although it remained unbuttoned for ease of access. He hobbled a few feet before sliding back to the ground in pain.

Last edited:
Alexi looked over at the man struggling, feeling a pang of guilt. They made their way over to the man. "Stay off that foot for at least three days. I'm not doing this because I like you, I still think your an ass, I just don't want your death on my hands." They pulled out the rest of the rabbit and placed it next to the man on one of the spare pieces of plywood laying around. "Eat this. I caught it and cooked it this morning. It can last you the rest of the day and maybe tomorrow. I am going back into the woods now. I'll bring something in a day or two, maybe not depends on what I think you deserve." They made their way to the door. "Boy, you coming with me or what?"

He takes the the backpack and goes through It. He finds some very valuable stuff like food weapons and other many useful things. He watches as the girl got to the door and ask him if he’s coming he considered it I mean they did help him out. He decided that he would go but if shit hits the fan he’s dipping. he stands up and goes over to the door and stands with the girl with his back pack the new back pack and the empty gun. “ I’m going but if anything bad happens I’m dipping“

"Understandable, thank you for not finishing me off I guess." He said, acting as if the rabbit wasn't a big deal. At the stranger turned to the boy, he wolfed down part of the haunch ravenously. He hadn't eaten proper cooked food in weeks, living off cold beans and some protein powder. Not that you'd notice due to his size of clothing anyway.

"You know where to find me, it's not like I'm going anywhere..." He said sarcastically. He was still on the ground, one they leave he could probably haul himself onto a higher shelf for safety with his pride intact and wait a while to see if they return.

“Even though he was a dick can he please come with us” he says turning to the girl. “We’re better in numbers plus He probably has skills that we don’t have so I say he comes with us and if it’s not the three of us I’m leaving“ he says looking at the man. “What Do you think about that man” he says facing him

he goesAnd walk in between them and waits for answer from ether side eyeing the door waiting to make a run for it if they decided that they all can’t work togethe.

"I am not taking him with us. He is hurt and will only slow us down. Listen, we'll come back I promise, Not waiting for the boy's answer they turned to the man. "Before I leave, we need a signal so you don't shoot me with that gun of yours if I come back. I'll knock three times," They took the boy by the hand and dragged him out the door. "What's your name?" They started listing all of the things they needed to get prepared for the next day. Reset the traps, Find a water source, and make sure the wolves were out of sight. "Also stay silent if I tell you to, okay? No one wants to be mauled by wolves?"

"I suppose now I don't have a choice do I?"Michael said. He drummed his disfigured hand against an old metal sheet, ratatat-tat being the rhythm. "Be sure to shut the door behind you. I don't like the draughts this time of year. Chills me to the bone I tell you."

Last edited:
He shuts the door behind him and follows the girl he asks her“My name is John and what are you doing first off and second when are we going to come back to get him because like I said were better in numbers and most likely to live longer if we have more people“ he says continuing to loLook through the contents of the bag Seeing what other useful items he could find.

Last edited:
"My name is Alexi, nice to meet you. I have survived her alone for a few months now and have been doing just fine on my own. I just don't want you to die knowing I could've helped you. I ain't no monster. You're going to help me okay?" They make their way back the 5 miles that Alexi had come from and stop at the stream. "This is some fresh water. Drink it if you're thirsty. Stay here and be quieter than the stream okay? I have to check my traps and set up some new ones. Alexi heads off to fix any traps that might have been broken or destroyed. They found 2 more rabbits and one fish. It was a good catching day. They made their way back to the stream, spotting some raspberries. They grabbed some for John.

He takes off his shirt and pants That had all the hockey gear and armor he had on and layed them by the stream and lays in the stream face up staring up at the blue sky with white puffy could missing the normal life he used to have. He reaches over and grabs his backpack and unzipped it grabbing a water bottle in the mans backpack. He zipped the Bag back up and started to fill the water bottle up with the cold fresh water.

"I'm back. I have dinner and some raspberries if you want," Alexi tells John, as they reach down into the stream cleaning off the arrow that was stuck in the man's foot. They cup their hands and drink some water. "I'm starting dinner now so come out soon!" They yell at John. Alexi starts a small fire and roasts both rabbits and the fish. They would spilt the rabbit tonight and have fish in the morning. Alexi thought about the man. They would take the second rabbit to him tomorrow. They knew the kid would be stuck up on that man if they didn't.

After the two had left the warehouse he waited for a few minuites before rising to his feet and climbng up a tall set of shelves, when he pulled himself over the top ledge he lay there trying to catch his breath...why did he do that. Any of that. Michael didnt know but oh well.

As the hours passed he grew more and more anxious, the place was empty. That he was sure of... but he could swear he heared something, like panting or breathing. The longer he was up there the more he began to panic slightly,how could somebody sneak in without him hearing them? 'Perhaps they slipped under the loading bay door, it was cracked open. Somebody definitely slid under it..." a voice mused in his head. He took a few deep breaths, he didn't need to worry. As before with the kid, there was no way of telling he was still in there, except the blood trail. Then he heared something, a real sound... a howl.

He gets out of the refreshing water and slides back on his clothes then all the hockey gear with all the home made armor on it. He walks over to where Alexei was and sees a cozy fire going with 2 rabbits and a fish.

he went over to the fire and rubbed his hands to getting closer to the fire to dry off a little more and take off coolness from the wind and the still being wet. He eyes the fish but has the decency to wait but he was starving and wanted to eat because it had been awhile.

While he was sitting there he did notice how much he missed the man. Even though he did try to kill him he had a safe felling he got from the man. maybe tonight he thought mabye tonight I can slip away while the girl is sleeping and visit him.

He could see them through the dark, their eyes were reflecting the little light that came through a mossed over skylight. They were eating the corpse in the office. They of course knew he was in the warehouse, they could smell him and his fresh blood. There must be half a dozen or so of them, considering how many small green circles he could see darting around. They wouldnt be able to reach him, but thed definitely kill those two kids if they stuck around. A heavy raincloud was approaching fast, passing over the building and filling the place with aggressive pattering and ghastly sounding wind. He readied his Colt and tried to shoot a silhouette of one of whatever was down there.

Despite how close the building was to their camp; barely a few miles through woodland, his gunshots wouldnt be heared due to the thick cinderblock and metal walls combined with the rain and tree coverage. He would have to choose his shots carefully. He didn't want to waste a shot.

Alexi handed John a large portion of the rabbit, taking only a leg. "Eat, you'll need it." They scarfed down their leg and started to look around. "I'll take first watch. Get some sleep once you finish eating." This was probably going to be another sleepless night. It was going to be a long night. They climbed up a tree a positioned there crossbow for easy firing. Alexi's thoughts drifted back to the man. He doesn't deserve to die. I should probably stop thinking of my uncle every single time I see him. He probably will be starving by the time I get back. Maybe I'll visit him. Alexi looked down at the boy. A couple of hours had passed and John seemed asleep. They could definitely get out and check on the man. There hadn't been any wolves in the area yesterday or when they had looked round earlier, so the boy should be fine if they leave for an hour or two.
They grabbed their bag and crossbow. They dropped from the tree and made their way silently around the boy and took off sprinting. The faster they got there and back the better. They were making a good time. Thirty minutes later and they had reached the woods surrounding the building. A familiar smell hit their nose. One that sparks a certain fear in them. Wolves. They made a circle around the warehouse. They made their way to the back entrance where it seemed the wolves got in. They peeked their head in to see wolves demolishing a corpse. They would have to notify the man that they were there. They knocked three times and sprinted for the fire escape. Two wolves followed them out. They pulled up the fire escape as they went up so there was no chance of them coming after them. It was about to howl. They took aim with her crossbow and hit one wolf through the head. It collapsed. The other one rushed to its side and they took its life with a second shot. They peered inside the window and saw the man along with 4 other wolves. They lowered the fire escape and retrieved their arrows.

Of the eight timber wolves below him, he had shot two with his Colt 45. already. Two other ones seemed to bolt at first, before Michael realised what he had just heared... the knock he showed the two kids earlier. Why the hell were they out here so late at night? Did they hear his gunshots and gotten here so quick? Unlikely.

He fired at the remaining for, they were pretty easy to hit, wolves didn't really get the concept of moving away from gunfire. After 5 loud, echoing shots rang out the last he could see slumped to the ground.

John wakes up under the tree with his heavy armor on and his back pack clung to his chest like it was the last thing he was ever going to have. He gets up and looks at the night sky looking realizing how beautiful It was with all the stars and the bright moon shining on the ground like a spot light. He stands up and feels chilled from the night air and he starts lazily walking towards the old Werehouse not feeling like there was any danger and he could take his time.

Alexi made their way back up the fire escape, in time to see the man kill the last wolf. "Nice shot you got there." They climbed through the window and onto the landing. They saw the man positioned on the top of some tall shelves. "I killed two outside, I came to make sure you were alright cause of the blood." They stared at the bodies of the wolves. "Som nice blankets and food that'll make. I'm going to bring their bodies up here to the landing so that I can skin them tomorrow. I have to get back to John." They go down the steps to drag the remaining wolves up. "Here, take another rabbit I caught earlier today. Oh and before I forget, What's your name?"

He had made it to the old werehouse looking even creepier with the moon shining on it and the dark covering the rest of the building. He stepped closer to the front feeling a little bit on guard out of fear. He was almost to the front door when he saw 2 dead wolf. His lips quiver and he takes a shaky step backwards away from the building. He froze when he backed up pure panic running through him. he felt his lips moving but nothing was coming out. He felt. like he was going to drop dead. All he could manage to do was scream at the top of his lungs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back