• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Epic Saga of The Intrepid Adventurers (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"wheres the mayor" Oops
though i feel like the mayor wouldnt be the one in charge of the city guard during a crisis anyway.

"wheres the mayor" Oops
though i feel like the mayor wouldnt be the one in charge of the city guard during a crisis anyway.

I guess it depends. If the captain of the guard needs special authorization to do something or another? Or maybe the captain of the guard already has a lot of the city guard searching for the mayor 'as the top priority', so there's chaos with getting everyone rallied? I can edit my wording if need be.

I guess it depends. If the captain of the guard needs special authorization to do something or another? Or maybe the captain of the guard already has a lot of the city guard searching for the mayor 'as the top priority', so there's chaos with getting everyone rallied? I can edit my wording if need be.
nono thats fine. The mayor hasnt been missing for more than an hour probably, I doubt anyone was actually worried until this attack started and no one could find him to let him know. The attack was pretty fast, so its easy to believe the guard captain (or Sargent, or whatever higher ranking officer is in charge) is probably just getting his troops more organized.
you dont need to change anything.

lol I mean she is a bard and a Fae. shes enjoying the attention.
meanwhile I'm finding it hilarious. feels very anime rivalry.
If anything I think Megir is the one most likely to crack from these two

You're a bard? T_T I should change my character then. I didn't want to copy anyone. For some reason I didn't notice.

I think its perfectly fine honestly, besides song dragons are cool
and it isnt like the characters themselves are similar
play what you enjoy

I think its perfectly fine honestly, besides song dragons are cool
and it isnt like the characters themselves are similar
play what you enjoy
*hugs* thank you! And we are very different types of bards I think. You are more illusion I take it?

Healthy competition boosts everyone ! X)
We'll be like Sanji and Zoro who rekt a pacifista while arguing about who got the killing blow !

LuvDragon LuvDragon shes sort of a jack of trades based on my character from pathfinder, but ya for actual combat she uses more magic and trickery than she does music and bardic performances.
though with the guards running around like headless chickens, she may need to pull somethin out to organize this mess if no one else does XD

LuvDragon LuvDragon shes sort of a jack of trades based on my character from pathfinder, but ya for actual combat she uses more magic and trickery than she does music and bardic performances.
though with the guards running around like headless chickens, she may need to pull somethin out to organize this mess if no one else does XD
And I'm more College of Lore from 5E. I should look up pathfinder as well.

I want to play a favored so. It's a sorcerer who becomes a healer. Almost like an angle or oracle class
david-laundry-colletteguardian.jpg

Cowpuccino Cowpuccino
Sorry can I ask for a rundown of what your character is doing? It feels like a lot going on and I just want a better idea since our characters are going to be joining in on it soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back