latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n QizPizza QizPizza Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ManyFaces ManyFaces SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Yeah, it's cool," Ben replies to Inazuma, "I just hope greenie there is still willing to- huh?"

Ben looks to see a suffering Zim writhing on the floor.

"Uuuuhhh... what just happened?"

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ManyFaces ManyFaces Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Hmmm... Laffey has no idea what happened," Laffey utters as she looks at the seemingly comatose Zim. "Are you OK? Hmmm... it is uncommon for humans to react that way..."

Laffey looks at the others.

"Hmmm..."

"BOLOGNA ATTACK!

"Hmmm... so because he is an alien... he needs solid food and less liquids... aliens are very different from the individuals of Earth... Laffey understands..."

After Dib had done his little thing, Laffey took out a box filled with tempura prawns(?) and begins to aim them into Zim's open mouth like darts, and with utmost accuracy!

Food3.png

"If he is an alien... maybe he can eat food that is edible for KAN-SEN like me, but not fit for humans..."

Those words heavily implied that those were not prawns.

"One for you, Inazuma..." Laffey hands one to Inazuma. If she took a bite, the taste would be very familiar - it was something that was part of her shipgirl diet too!​

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

Eating a hotdog, making acquaintances and enjoying the chaos in the background
Birb Birb , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , archur archur ,
Chungchangching Chungchangching , archur archur , ManyFaces ManyFaces , ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool , L3n L3n

"Ohhh~ Thanks, Halloween-decor dude!", Thae had said, raising a front paw in greeting.

Ahhh~The smell of food. Little things in the universe we're able to instantaneously putting him back in a good mood, but he had to admit, food had just this magic to it that made everything ultimately better. They were just missing some kind of juice or a soda and it would be perfect. The star animal had taken the hotdog on his mouth like an excitable puppy, tail wagging, eyes wide in anticipation. He cocked his head back to throw the wiener up in the air and hopping after it, devoured the thing in one single bite, grinning to himself filled with pride over the trick.

Cool! Snacking, check. Next item in the list: lots of chillaxation aaaaand recharging his powers again if the sky had finally decided to not cook him alive in a whim.

The different shapes of hotdogs that the two girls had received were quite a sight to look at. The skeleton-pal there was a true artist. Thae'il had wacthed as CN-tan got hers in a dog-shape format, enjoying the view just as much as him, judging by the adorable incessant giggling. Hey! She had even pulled a similar trick than he had! Well fucking done~! From the funny honking guy to this bubbly, very energetic girl, the cosmic fox had never imagined that he'd actually like people he was stuck working with, and yet here the universe was proving him wrong. For once, being wrong had been actually a good thing.
Blondie full of curls, who had introduced herself as 'Mami Tomoe' had an interesting way of dressing up. Pretty, functional, honestly he had to give the costume picker his appreciation. Mami had come afterwards, probably inspired by Thae's idea of getting the hotdogs, deciding to get her own, hers being a mostly normal one, except for the cat face shape in the front. Hearing 'hotcat' from the boned man's mouth had made him laugh in amusement:

"Nice to meet you too", he had reciprocated, using a brand of formality that the star animal usually wouldn't, at least not for casual conversations, "Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il", the fox answered, exchanging a full name introduction with its equivalent, "Most people just default to calling me ThAe, instead."

Toon had gotten a discreet glance, while he had emphasized the 'a' a little more than normal. It was an open A! Tha-e, not 'tay' come on! Hopefully, she'd catch up on that upon hearing it being said correctly and that'd save him having to even correct her pronunciation at all. Either way, win/win!

In the background, the alien trying to pass as a normal human sounded in pain, sunken to the ground and so on. Whatever the assault squad had done, they seemed to have not only successfully unmask this thing, but also break it in the process. Quite literally. Thae could only giggle at the sight of how ridiculous the creature was being. Huh, whichever race this was, it appeared to be very fragile and sensitive. How did something like that even survive past its first year??

"So, what now? Do we want to go back to Batsy or do we want to stay and watch what these guys are up to?", he asked CN-tan, gesturing with his head towards the crowd nearby. Any of the options would be good with him, just one of the perks of loving to be a bystander rather than an active player in situations.

Karako Pierot

“NO! He is not a friend of mine! He’s an evil alien who’s trying to take over Earth! He’s also my worst enemy! He threw rubber pigs back in time to replace things in my life which actually got me killed! He removed organs from children and replaced them with household junk! He’s evil! Please someone believe me!”
Dib stopped talking once Karako started to pat his face again. Dib just began to eyeball Zim keeping a very close eye on him.
“I’m watching you Zim...”

Karako continued to worry, and tried to pull Dib away from the scene. This didn't seem like it was going to end safely. Karako nodded, believing him, sort of... but he wasn't paying that much attention to what Dib was saying, nor did he comprehend it.

1567262505332.png

"Honk???"

"Oh! Well if it isn't Dib. Just as crazy as ever I see!"

Karako looked at the... Zim... and grimaced angrily.

1567262530132.png

"Crazy talk from a crazy person! I am perfectly normal human... Boy! I enjoy watching sports and going to skool just like a human would!" He shouted, he felt a bit cornered with all the people approaching his crashed ship. It gave him flashbacks of when humans actually WANTED him to rule over them and their disgusting group. But he wouldn't be outed just yet. "I just got here and you're already attacking me, always stopping me from... Learning Ms. Bitters ways. Or making friends, just because I'm different." Zim tried his best to sound persuasive, even giving the goat man a sad look. If he could get the giant creature on his side he might have an advantage.

Karako looked at Zim, and then at Dib, wondering if this was true or not. He tilted his head at Dib, as if to question him.

1567262545439.png

"Honk??"

"... this is a very special device. If a human scratches it or licks it, it will trigger their brains to laugh for about ten seconds, but anyone outside the genus homo does the same thing, they won't be affected and will feel nothing different. I uh... generally use it to test pairs of people dressed in horse costumes... yeah, totally..."

Karako looked at the device as another human put it close to Zim. The little clown wondered if maybe that would work... considering the human was telling the truth...

“Yes... YES! You can’t hide your identity here Zim! You lose Zim! Dib finally wins!”
Dib began to laugh somewhat maniacally as he was so close to obtaining victory. He stopped laughing for a bit and looked around.
“No one else is going to laugh...? Anyone at all..? Alright then..”

Karako jerked his head back to Dib as he began to sound like some crazed subjugglator on five bottles of faygo. Which, was bad. Karako gulped and began shoosh papping the small human again, trying to get him to NOT cause more of a scene.

1567262631237.png

Getting involved doesn't seem necessary just yet. I think I'll just opt to sit out for this one. "You know these guys, Karako?"

Karako nodded and pointed to Dib. He was the only one he knew though.

"Honk honk."

The Espeon glances over at the troll and smiles, padding over. "By the way, Karako. I could translate for you if you'd like. That would probably make things a lot easier."

Karako stopped, mid pap, and turned to some sort of other lusus. He tilted his head at her suggested antics.

1567262649951.png

"Honk???"

It might not work, but if it did, that honk would have meant: 'Huh??'

BUT it was worth a shot.

However, Julia had already been talking with the Impish man, whose name is Karako, and to Manelion's surprise, as well. He may have had an unfavorable incident with Karako's group, and Dib, in recent times. But Manelion would not just leave his newfound ally. So, "H-hey! ... It's y-you, again. Ha haa.", he blurts out while trying to avoid eye contact with Karako. "Remember me? It's me. ... Ha. Where's my crown?"

Manelion might have just made the atmosphere unsettling.

Karako was about to look back to Dib, when someone else approached him. Karako tilted his head at the man and nodded. He shook his head then as if to say 'Sorry, no crown here...'

"H o n k..."

Karako instantly went back to trying to calm down Dib, via shoosh pap.

"S h h h h h h....."

"Also I uhh... I just... I JUST.... I JUST PUSHED BUTTONS AND THEY WORKED BECAUSE MY SPACE KNOWLEDGE IS NONEXISTANT!" He had to swallow hard everytime to try and say he wasn't a genius spaceship pilot. It was like swallowing bitter bitter defeat with nothing to wash it down the taste lingered on. Then came the worst of all! The human Dib had seemed to befriend presented him with his watch, he got very close to his face causing him to lean backwards staring wide eyed at the device. He could practically feel the germs crawling off the device, he shuddered and took a step back going closer to the goat man "KEEP YOUR FILTHY HUMAN TECH AWAY FROM ME, HOW MANY TONGUES HAVE TOUCHED IT, HOW MANY FILTHY FINGERS! GET AWAY GET AWAAAY!" Zim's ruse seemed to break down in one fell swoop and he hadn't even realized it.

"THE PAAAIN THE PAAAAIIN!!" Zim screamed wriggling from the girl's grasp on to the ground tongue lolling out of his mouth as he writhed on the ground. The burning was one feeling but at the same time he felt like it was dulling like the world was twisting around him. Surely this could not be the end for Zim. He would not surrender to the intoxicating drink, even as the cogs in his head began to slow and possibly melt. His writhing slowed and he just looked like he was spacing out and drooling like the filthy human worm babies he so despised. Being a small alien with low tolerance to many things the effects of the drink would kick in quickly. Though his PAK would do its best to account for this.
Frankly at the moment he just looked brain dead and or in a lot of pain.

Karako grimaced a bit, looking mildly horrified at what was happening. He had never seen anyone react like this to ANYTHING...

1567262710895.png

"H-honk..."

Even if Zim was upsetting Dib, this was no proper treatment!! Karako knew that better than anyone..

“Your days are numbered Zim! You may have won in the past, but now the age of Dib is approaching! You’re secret has been revealed here and it will soon be revealed back at home too!”
A sly grin began to crawl across Dib’s face as he reached into his coat pulling out his camera and a slice of bologna. Dib eagerly pointed the camera in Zim’s direction.
“Now just in case anyone here still doesn’t believe he’s an alien... watch and observe! BOLOGNA ATTACK!
Dib threw the slice of bologna at Zim’s head and eagerly waited to record his reaction.

Karako tried to get Dib to calm down, even tried to pull him away. But he let go when Dib threw the saucer shaped meat product at the supposed alien. Karako had decided this was... WAY too much... they were probably going to kill the poor guy!! Whether the creature was human or not, this was wrong to the troll. The little clown quickly turned Dib away, as if trying to imply 'What you cannot see cannot hurt you Dib!!'

Karako let go of Dib and walked in front of the seemingly now dead Zim, and faced everyone else who had been... attacking him any manner. The clown put his arms protectively, shielding the alien.

1567262735998.png

"H o o o n k..."

He prayed Julia would be able to translate that. If she could, it would most likely mean something along the lines of 'This is no way to treat anyone, whether their an alien or not!! I should know, I AM an alien!!'

Karako closed his eyes a bit, waiting for the others responses.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ManyFaces ManyFaces RedLight RedLight CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch T The Man With No Name Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool DerpyCarp DerpyCarp @Anyone_else_I_missed

Interactions:
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

CN-TAN THE TOON
CN Pose.png
"So, what now? Do we want to go back to Batsy or do we want to stay and watch what these guys are up to?"

CN-tan cupped her chin as she watched the event unfold with a curious look plastered on her face, tilting her head to the right, then to the left. She then placed her hands on her hips and looked back to her pet fox, still deciding because she can't seem to make up her mind but it's probably for the best that they got back to The Batman, no need to pry into people's business but she wanted to know what was going on so badly that she just had to keep watching them torture the green child(?), lying right there suffering immense pain. She wonders what happened to the guy, she shrugged, deciding that they could stay and watch these guys for a while.

"I kinda wanna see where this goes, Bat Dude can wait."

5EE8F72C-20E7-4D91-BE9F-6BDAFD0831A8.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib could tell his constant yelling was not enjoyed by Karako as he kept patting his face and shushing him. Dib took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, but then he saw Karako walk over to Zim to protect him. Dib couldn’t understand what Karako was saying, but he guessed Karako was just trying to protect a fellow alien.

“Karako listen... Zim isn’t nice like you. He’s pure evil. If you try to help him he will just use you and discard of you when he’s done.”
Dib pinched the bridge of his mouse as he began to think.
“I’m guessing you know what it means to kill someone right? Zim killed me. I died because of him. Sure I’m fine now, but it still happened! Besides, I can tell you really hate that Vilgax guy or whatever his name is. I hate Zim like how you hate Vilgax.”

Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:250px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div]
[div class=quote]Makoto Yuki
Location: Landing Bay | Interacting with: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore NovaAres NovaAres Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
| Mentions: Helrica, Medic
code by Ri.a
[/div]

Unsurprisingly, the doctor was pretty distraught at first, but when the initial shock of watching a 17-year-old supposedly off himself during medical practice wore off, he effortlessly slipped back into a state of giddy euphoria like nothing ever happened. Watching him ping-pong between horror and joy like a semi-unstable paddle ball was undeniably confusing, but also weirdly endearing. He was like a character from those old American cartoons my dad used to rent, always up to some idiosyncratic high jinks that never ended well.
Before I knew it, I found myself smiling. Ow, my face muscles.

The medic elbowed me and gave a roguish grin. A nod was all I had to return, but there was an unspoken understanding between us. A mass of coalescing potential, like the red string of fate, connecting our souls in an interstellar union.
Then, it happened. A mysterious voice, a deep and echoing bellow. It clouded my thoughts, and overpowered all senses. For a moment, time seemed to come to a halt.

Thou art I... and I am thou...
The Arcana have undergone a paradigm shift...
Scattered amongst the stars,
these cosmic bonds shall be the key to braving the universe...

latest

Thou hast acquired the first of many new such bonds...
It brings thee closer to the heart of all that was, is, and shall be...

Thou shalt be blessed when creating Personas of the Hierophant Arcana...

My headache subsided, and the voice faded into silence. The butterflies resumed their fluttering, the grass continued to sway. Time flowed like it never stopped in the first place. I gave the voice little deliberation, instead turning my attention to the vast expanse above. Empty, yet full of potential. Fun.

---

giphy.gif

I'll preface this by stating that the premise of being shot through the cosmos at sub-orbital speeds came with higher expectations. The result was anticlimactic. I stuck the landing with relative ease, and followed Helrica and the medic into the crowd of listeners. They were all gathered around a woman in a blue dress—I forgot her name—who was explaining our mission: locate the "Power Stars" and use them to reach the center of the universe, where an anthropomorphic reptile was attempting to create a new galaxy with the aid of some unknown, otherworldly force.
I didn't give the request much thought, only turning to observe the reactions of those around me, most of whom seemed to be in agreement. The clad barbarian in particular seemed completely enthralled, chanting a long-winded speech to gather support, which was at least respectable (if a bit of an overreaction). When she called me over for my approval, I slipped into the center of the masses with mitts in my pockets to offer my help, giving a solemn nod.
"Sure. I don't have anything to do, anyway."
I said with a tone of indifference, but made my intention clear by holding out a hand for her to shake, adding "I'll devote myself to your cause. Not like there'll be anything else for me to do if Bowser gets his way."

Last edited:
Interactions:
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun

CN-TAN THE TOON
View attachment 621306
"So, what now? Do we want to go back to Batsy or do we want to stay and watch what these guys are up to?"

CN-tan cupped her chin as she watched the event unfold with a curious look plastered on her face, tilting her head to the right, then to the left. She then placed her hands on her hips and looked back to her pet fox, still deciding because she can't seem to make up her mind but it's probably for the best that they got back to The Batman, no need to pry into people's business but she wanted to know what was going on so badly that she just had to keep watching them torture the green child(?), lying right there suffering immense pain. She wonders what happened to the guy, she shrugged, deciding that they could stay and watch these guys for a while.

"I kinda wanna see where this goes, Bat Dude can wait."
"Indeed I can, for an incrediably long time," Batman said, suddenly behind her in what could only be described as a reverse vanishing act. He then took out a baguette and started chopping down on it (wait where did he get the baguette?!) seamlessly. He swallowed and his eyes narrowed at the green guy in obvious pain. Hmmm. Should he use his Bat Painkillers? He frowned. Nah. The rest of the strange group had everything in check. He will just be watching. This was after all, most amusing.

Interaction: Chungchangching Chungchangching

Continued from here.

6QPDMxS.png

The Story So Far
Various beings from across the Multiverse were invited to join the Mushroom Kingdom in celebrating their famed Star Festival. A festival which the Mushroom Kingdom holds very dearly to themselves and celebrate once every hundred years.

All was going well at the festival, until the enemy of the Mushroom Kingdom, Bowser, attacked and kidnapped the Mushroom Kingdom's royal heir, Princess Peach, before sending the survivors into space. After waking up on a strange planet and playing hide and seek with some baby stars (called Lumas), they were transported to the Comet Observatory, where they met Princess Rosalina, guardian and protector of the Lumas. Rosalina explained that Bowser had stolen the Power Stars from her ship and used them to travel to the center of the universe, where he plans on creating his own galaxy. And without the power stars, Rosalina has no way of moving and the Lumas have no home, and to make matters worse, the survivors need the power stars in order to return home.

With nothing but their wits and their will to fight, the players agreed to help Rosalina take back her power stars, as the adventure truly begins...

Chapter One
"Good Egg Bees"

"That's enough!"

Rosalina's stern tone would echo throughout the Observatory like a mother shouting at her unruly children for playing too rough. Which, in reality, was exactly what was happening. The space princess let out an exhale of frustration as she watched them gang up on the Zim thing, her fists balling up and unballing periodically. She quickly regained her composure, however, and looked towards the group with a stern, cold gaze hidden behind a set of furrowed brows. She wove her wand and quickly retracted the bologna before it came into contact with Zim's face, and proceeded to wave her wand once more and whisk it away into the empty void of space around them.

"Alien or not, you all will need all the allies you can muster if you wish to defeat Bowser and his army. So I suggest you quit ganging up on beating the poor boy and focus on the task at hand." Rosalina said, making it clear to everyone where she stood on the matter. Turning to Vilgax, Rosalina glanced over to the Terrace. "I will go see. Do not harm the alien boy while I'm gone." She said before wandering off into the Terrace. The door slid right open as she approached, and closed just as soon as she entered.

tumblr_inline_n9mdx1Vr4Q1s81zze.png

"Jesus, you fucks are hopeless..." Jason muttered from the sidelines as he watched the fight ensue. Rosalina returned a few seconds later and nodded as she stood next to the Terrace.

"The launch star is fully functional once again," Rosalina declared with that same stoic expression she always wore. She motioned towards the small dome before you and held out her arm, causing the door to slide open once more. "Please, make haste. I fear we've not much time before we lose power here as well."

With those words ringing throughout your head, you all began making your way into the Terrace one by one. Although the dome had seemed like a small fit from the outside, the inside revealed that it was quite the opposite. In fact, it actually appeared to be quite room-y.

200px-Terrace.png

Blue wallpaper decorated the circular interior and stretched its way all the way up towards the ceiling. The floor below you was made of the finest glass, it seemed, and was painted to show the sun cycle. To make this room even more of the feat to observe, light shone in from the top and encompassed the center of the room like the sun itself to planet earth. Above you, there appeared to be a small blue star that slowly spun around in circles. It appeared to be enveloped in some kind of strange aura, though you couldn't quite see it. The fun didn't end there, however, because as soon as you stepped under it, it would feel like all your weight was just... gone. It took a moment for you to realize it, but it seemed as though you were being pulled towards the star! When this happened, you gazed up at the ceiling and were met with a map of sorts.

800px-SMG_Terrace_Overview.png

Upon entering the galaxy locking eyes with the map, they were met with quite a few areas to select from.

There was the Good Egg Galaxy, which appeared to be several small planets, including one shaped like a spotted egg.

The Honeyhive Galaxy, which appeared to be a literal giant beehive.

And finally, the Loopdeeloop Galaxy, which seemed to be a giant swirling mass of pure water that formed an "eight".

Whenever you chose a galaxy, you would be pushed upwards, locked into a launch star, and sent on your way!

Cast List
FactionParadox FactionParadox as Spectre (Yu-Gi-Oh VRAINS) and Romana (Doctor Who)
Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins Medic (Team Fortress 2)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Midgardsormr (Final Fantasy XIV)
Crow Crow as Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) and USS Laffey (Azur Lane)
T The Man With No Name as Asgore (Undertale)
SheepKing SheepKing as Ravio (The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds)
Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun as Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il (OC)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara as Dib Membrane (Invader Zim)
darkred darkred as Maya “Echo” Visari (Killzone: Shadowfall) and Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
Nightwisher Nightwisher as Shilo Saga (OC) and Tiny Tina (Borderlands)
CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow as Eric Fiamatta (Pokemon OC)
GearBlade654 GearBlade654 as Martellus (Warhammer 40k) and Praetorian (XCOM 2)
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 as Excalibur (Warframe OC) and Inazuma (Kentai Collection)
BoltBeam BoltBeam as Agent 3 (Splatoon)
QizPizza QizPizza as Alexis Kuroki (OC)
Zerulu Zerulu as Gaige (Borderlands) and
Sev (Star Wars: Republic Cammandos)
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 as Chronodran and Noa Hoshizaki (Cardfight Vanguard)
RedLight RedLight as Manelion (OC)
Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch as Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch (Classified)
Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva as Hera (Smite)
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake as Vilgax (Ben 10)
MainEventMan MainEventMan as Ash Williams (Evil Dead)
archur archur as Atraxa (Magic: The Gathering)
Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 as Male_07 (Half Life 2)
FoolsErin FoolsErin as King DeDeDe (Kirby: Right Back at Ya!)
Centurion_ Centurion_ as Male_05 (Half Life 2)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla as Frank Woods (Call of Duty: Black Ops) and Claptrap (Borderlands)
NovaAres NovaAres as Helrica Ramsblood (Glorantha OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack as Yakako Yamagishi (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss as Lilliane Odessa del'Ortollio (OC) and Bruce Wayne (DC Comics)
Chungchangching Chungchangching as CN-Tan (Channel-Tan)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak as Pink Guy (Filthy Frank)
L3n L3n as Mami Tomoe (Puella Magi)
ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool as Sans (Undertale)
Birb Birb as Karako Pierot (Hiveswap)
Javax Javax as Roxii Dae Sicarius (OC)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch as Julia Thani (Pokemon OC)
marc122 marc122 as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind as Marie (Splatoon)
Hawkmoth Hawkmoth as Pyro (Team Fortress 2)
Haz. Haz. as Makoto Yuki (Persona 3)
2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B as Tanya Von Degurachaff (Youjo Senki)
DapperDogman DapperDogman as Lu Bu (OC)
Veradana Veradana as Ahim de Famille and Luka Milffy (Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger)
jigglesworth jigglesworth as Mordecai (Borderlands)
ManyFaces ManyFaces as Marvus Xoloto (Hiveswap) and
Zim (Invader Zim)
Andrita Andrita as Molly Wonderston (Power Rangers OC) and Kage (Street Fighter)

guildmaster__by_earthb0undness_dcqypzy.png
Julia

"Yes, really."
The Espeon nods to Karako and looks at Manelion. "He said he doesn't have your crown."

She listens to the argument continue, jumping in to translate right when needed. "Karako says this is no way to treat anyone, alien or not. He should know since he is one."

Julia glances at the alien in question, frowning. "Though if you ask me, Zim doesn't seem like the most trustworthy alien..."
---
After Rosalina breaks up the confrontation, Julia makes her way to the Terrace and looks up at the map in thought.

"I'll lead a team going to Good Egg Galaxy." She calls out, using her telepathy to carry her voice to everyone outside earshot to make sure they all heard. "If you want to join me, come here."

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow RedLight RedLight Birb Birb Crow Crow Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ManyFaces ManyFaces Laix_Lake Laix_Lake thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @everyoneelse​

Last edited:
Sans

Sansanimated.gif

San's hot dog charity was interrupted by Zim

"What is this feeling it feels wrong, so very wrong! I don't care for this filthy Bowser whatever his face is RELEASE MEE!"

Then a human girl decided to shove a bottle on the green alien's mouth, followed by a bologna attack by the big-headed human

What surprised Sans the most is when Asgore took out his trident

View attachment 621310
View attachment 621311
Asgore was certainly confused, to say the least. While everyone began to attack Zim, Asgore was lost in thought about what humans used to look like. He tried to remember the face of his adoptive child, Chara-

View attachment 621317

He then looked back at Zim and thought about them being green-

View attachment 621319

Asgore just couldn't understand how these people could not see this was clearly just a sick human, even Sans! When Sans began to use his blue attack, and some human girl shoved a bottle into Zim's mouth, however, Asgore finally had enough.

He turned facing Sans and the rest of the group, and the already dim light of space seemed to dim even more.

View attachment 621322

View attachment 621323

View attachment 621324

Asgore stood firmly after his little show of attention. He directed his attention towards Sans, and began to say-

View attachment 621327

View attachment 621328

View attachment 621329

Asgore, using his brain over his heart, finally realized he was going a bit over the top. He looked back up and began to nervously speak, hoping his skeletal citizen would listen this time-

View attachment 621330

Asgore hoped what he said to Sans would at least get into the groups heads, as it was just unfair to let such atrocities go on without justice.

ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Birb Birb ManyFaces ManyFaces Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake @anyoneimissed​

1567270147045.png

Sans was surprised. As much as he wanted to not listen, he was right. He heisitantly released Zim from his blue mode but he decided to keep an eye on the green alien

1567270316630.png

"That's enough!"

Before Sans could say more, the blue lady, Rosalina came in. He kept quiet between most of the explanation and looked over at the galaxies. He then walked to the..Purple cat?

1567270566580.png

@Mr.Chip ManyFaces ManyFaces LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: SheepKing SheepKing DerpyCarp DerpyCarp CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Laix_Lake Laix_Lake L3n L3n QizPizza QizPizza Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind ManyFaces ManyFaces SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

"Aww man... where do I go?"

Ben will likely end up deciding based on the decision of others, because he finds all destinations to be awesome. While thinking of a decision, Ben decides to go check on Beeg Yoshi.

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
GM Interactions: N/A

"Laffey is most compatible with the Loop de Loop galaxy. However, Laffey also desires the honey found in the Honeyhive Galaxy... to flavour her rations..." Laffey then turns to Inazuma, "what do you think?"

Agent 3|Where To Start
IMG

"That's enough!"

Rosalina's stern tone would echo throughout the Observatory like a mother shouting at her unruly children for playing too rough. Which, in reality, was exactly what was happening. The space princess let out an exhale of frustration as she watched them gang up on the Zim thing, her fists balling up and unballing periodically. She quickly regained her composure, however, and looked towards the group with a stern, cold gaze hidden behind a set of furrowed brows. She wove her wand and quickly retracted the bologna before it came into contact with Zim's face, and proceeded to wave her wand once more and whisk it away into the empty void of space around them.
Agent 3 would look around with a terrified look on her face as that very quote echoed around, whistling calmly as she would feel the surge of energy given by the mushroom fade away, unknown to her. "...It was worth it." She muttered to herself, her whistling ceasing and smiling nervously.
Upon entering the galaxy locking eyes with the map, they were met with quite a few areas to select from.

There was the Good Egg Galaxy, which appeared to be several small planets, including one shaped like a spotted egg.

And finally, the Loopdeeloop Galaxy, which seemed to be a giant swirling mass of pure water that formed an "eight".

Whenever you chose a galaxy, you would be pushed upwards, locked into a launch star, and sent on your way!
Agent 3 would look to the three choices, taking her time in deciding. "Hmm... Which one..." She thought to herself aloud. She was just about to choose Good Egg Galaxy, when she noticed the water on Loopedeeloop and stared right at it. "Ohhh heeeeell no." She said, defiantly staring at that body of water, knowing damn well what she's not going to do. Her initial plan was Good Egg Galaxy - it seemed to be the simplest by far, she thinks, and she honestly wants to explore what this 'good egg' has to offer.
"I'll lead a team going to Good Egg Galaxy." She calls out, using her telepathy to carry her voice to everyone outside earshot to make sure they all heard. "If you want to join me, come here."
"Well then... I guess that makes this decision a bit better; time to find out who I'm dealing with." Agent 3 said silently, hearing as such. Ergo, she decided to comply and wandered over to this creature - she wasn't quite sure what it was. She dares not say a word at the moment, just focused on making sure she herself is ready and can hardly contain her excitement. Not every day an Inkling goes to space! Seems she wasn't the only one choosing Good Egg Galaxy, however, as the skeleton from before seemed to join. She would sigh calmly before daring to speak a word. "...Sup."

Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Excited yet nervous
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Active buffs/power-ups: None
Course of action: Go to Good Egg Galaxy (grouping)
Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool
Mentions: None
Nearby: Everyone

Ruby Rose
(Comet Observatory)

"Alright guys..."

Ruby began. She had flown to the Observatory with the Launch Star. She had gotten to see Rosalina in all her glory. And she had watched quite a few things go down between Zim and the rest of the group. Admittedly, she thought it was fun...just that she wished she had joined, if only she hadn't simply shied away from too much going on, at least to her. Now that it was done with, thankfully, she could focus on the task at hand: Saving the Mushroom Kingdom, at all costs.

Problem was, where to go? Good Egg Galaxy, Honeyhive Galaxy, or the Loopdeeloop Galaxy? With nothing as a solid reference, she had to rely on names alone. Good Egg sounded a little boring. Honeyhive reminded her a bit of Yang. Loopdeeloop sounded the most exciting. Now it was down to either the bees, or the loops. Eventually, she just decided on Loopdeeloop because why not.

"Anyone who wants to tag along with me as team leader to Loopdeeloop Galaxy and some more for the foreseeable future, follow me!"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Luma, Rabbits, Jason Todd) Crow Crow (Ben) ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) @anyoneelse

Last edited:
Atraxa, Voice of the Praetors
vu2li289qqa21.jpg

Atraxa was left with just Batman once more, her substitute armrest having left her side to go do things that a larvae would back home: talk and play with the single pupper at the party. Figures. She clung closely to him to not lose her balance, but it seemed her headache was starting to fade and her balance was beginning to return.

In spite of the conflict that had erupted out of nowhere, again, she was glad that she decided to stay on the sidelines of it, again. Fighting was what she lived for, but whenever she fought, it always turned into a one-sided beatdown.

Rosalina, the woman whose floating castle they resided on, gave urgent orders once more: gather the power moons, power up the ship, find Bowser, make sure he's never found again. Easier said than done, she's always hated hunting.

Of the three planetoids, Honeyhive sounded most like home. "Bats, how does Honeyhive sound? I bet I can..." The thought of becoming the hive queen excited her. "Make a few new friends with the natives."

The thought of flying already made her sick, but nevertheless, she prepared herself. At least, she didn't have anything to throw up.

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

King Dedede

"I'll go to Honeyhive if it means I can get away from all this here squabblin' over the alien status of that there kid!" The king huffed in frustration, having been a spectator to all of the previous "discussion." He hadn't gotten a chance to make his thoughts known with how fast they had been going back and forth, but if he had, he certainly would've backed up the large-headed kid. Aliens came in all shapes and sizes, as Dedede certainly knew. Be it inhaling pink puffball or car-destroying snow-skinned girls, there really wasn't a solid standard for what an alien was.

@honeyhivesquad thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

(I wanted to go to the galaxy with my some of fondest childhood memories of Super Mario Galaxy and bee mushrooms, so sue me.)​

Big Yoshi was still sitting in the field on his lonesome, quietly taking in the lonely atmostphere. As Ben approached, Big Yoshi sighed and looked to the boy.

"Come to eat me and call me names?" He asked in his monotone voice.

Crow Crow

Image result for cara delevingne laureline

Odessa
The feeling of being left out in some way was prevelant in her stomach as she listened to Romana and Maya. "If you can excuse me, I will go out to ..... scout." And with that she left the TARDIS, communicator still intact.

She was then BOMBARDED by a armada of strange overworldly beings. Some of which looked as if they came straight out of a Holonet Show or a Graphic Novel.

She blinked at the strange overworldly being and looked out for anyone with some semblance of normalcy, and found a group of people who at least looked as if they were part of the real world. She started walking toward them. When a PRINCESS appeared in the sky and started to sprout some bullshit exposition about some "Bowser" fellow and catching some Power Stars, and beseeching the group to help her like a pathetic bitch. She rolled her eyes at her begging, as if they had a choice on the matter. And actually chuckled a bit at everyone's eagerness to appease the Princess. She realized quickly that she wasn't in the mood for interactions. So she stayed at the back, watching everyone else. With her eagle sight, she caught everything.

The entitled pompous small dude yelling into his megaphone and actually thinking he was soooooooooo important when in actuality he was nothing more than speck in a cold careless universe

The confrontation between a green goblin and some kid with an oversized head tumor while some video game rejects intervene, some on the green guys behalf, most on the kids behalf. He actually threw some food at the green goblin while some idiot in a bat costume watched, eating some bread as if it were most wonderous thing in the world.

And then the "Princess" returned. Intervened and then said something along the lines of "here are some wacky ass galaxies, now go do my bidding!"

She relayed all this infromation professionally to her makeshift Team -- as her scouting duties entailed - and then used some anime looking chick telling everyone to follow her. She raised an eyebrow and walked toward the chick.....

darkred darkred FactionParadox FactionParadox (Team Time Lord)
marc122 marc122 (Team R(placeholder))

Batman turned toward the Metal Angel and said, still eating his bread.

"I agree. The team must stick together."

archur archur Chungchangching Chungchangching Birb Birb darkred darkred Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Team Cosmic Beard)

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: N/A

"No, no, no! I'm not gonna eat you big guy," Ben assures his chunky comrade. "I'm just wondering if you'd like to go adventuring with me... us... the gang... we're preparing to split up and warp to other galaxies, and personally, i'm still deciding between going to the Good Egg Galaxy and the Honeyhive..."

Last edited:

• IMG_20190829_071052.jpg “Well...Loop de Loop looks pretty dangerous? I mean....there's nothing blocking the sides of the body of water at all.”

Inazuma answered,taking note of the lack of barrier about the water. To think that sliding off a floating body of water would be even worse than sinking and falling of the aforementioned midair body of water....

“Maybe we could go to the Honeycomb Galaxy instead. Um...what about you? Are you coming?”

Inazuma asked the biomechanical man,in which surprisingly enough,he actually shook his head and pointed at where Julia is at. It probably wasn't hard to guess why.

“Now that you mention it......she sounded like she wasn't actually using her voice to send word. Maybe you won't have a lot of hard time being with the ones going to Good Egg Galaxy after all.”

Nodding,he gave both Inazuma and Laffey a thumbs up. Probably a "good luck out there" or something else. Either way,he made his way towards the group lead by Julia.

Last edited:

250px-Good_Egg_Galaxy_Starting_Planet.png

Those of you who headed to Good Egg Galaxy would immediately find yourselves landing upon a circular, grassy platform. The platform was disk-like in shape, and upon landing, you would find there were three places of interest. First, there was a small house in front of you that had an orange pipe resting on its top. Next, to your left was a bright orange path that appeared to curl over and lead to the underside of the planet. Finally, to your right was a much less pleasant looking grey path, which appeared to curl under the planet as well.

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch BoltBeam BoltBeam ElenaIsCool ElenaIsCool SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @GoodEggGalaxy​

latest

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: N/A

"... so I guess you'll have to stay here the whole time huh? So uh... see you again when we return?"

Laffey.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"The waters should be no match for Laffey... but if you feel so... then we will go to the Honeyhive Galaxy," Laffey assures.​

Karako Pierot

“Karako listen... Zim isn’t nice like you. He’s pure evil. If you try to help him he will just use you and discard of you when he’s done.”
Dib pinched the bridge of his mouse as he began to think.
“I’m guessing you know what it means to kill someone right? Zim killed me. I died because of him. Sure I’m fine now, but it still happened! Besides, I can tell you really hate that Vilgax guy or whatever his name is. I hate Zim like how you hate Vilgax.”

Karako didn’t know what to do. Sure Zim seemed to be evil, but Karako’s entire RACE AND RELIGION was full of murderous aliens. But... if this Zim was really that bad, the little clown supposed he had no choice. He sighed and walked back over to dib.

“H o n k....”

12AFD64C-3BC3-4CF9-AADC-7D8F763D0DA4.png

"Yes, really." The Espeon nods to Karako and looks at Manelion. "He said he doesn't have your crown."

She listens to the argument continue, jumping in to translate right when needed. "Karako says this is no way to treat anyone, alien or not. He should know since he is one."

Julia glances at the alien in question, frowning. "Though if you ask me, Zim doesn't seem like the most trustworthy alien..."
---
After Rosalina breaks up the confrontation, Julia makes her way to the Terrace and looks up at the map in thought.

Karako was a bit impressed by the small Lusii’s ability. But he decided to decline her invitation.

"That's enough!"

"Alien or not, you all will need all the allies you can muster if you wish to defeat Bowser and his army. So I suggest you quit ganging up on beating the poor boy and focus on the task at hand." Rosalina said, making it clear to everyone where she stood on the matter. Turning to Vilgax, Rosalina glanced over to the Terrace. "I will go see. Do not harm the alien boy while I'm gone." She said before wandering off into the Terrace. The door slid right open as she approached, and closed just as soon as she entered.

57977FB6-5ECE-47D4-A63D-44B50647E641.png

Karako jumped, his eyes dilating a bit in fear. That voice. It only reminded him of his own ‘mother’, Bronya, when SHE would yell at him. Sure it was rare, but jades were quite strict parental figures. Karako knew it was wrong to attack the alien... he was glad someone agreed.

“Honk...”

more. "Please, make haste. I fear we've not much time before we lose power here as well."

With those words ringing throughout your head, you all began making your way into the Terrace one by one. Although the dome had seemed like a small fit from the outside, the inside revealed that it was quite the opposite. In fact, it actually appeared to be quite room-y.

Karako gently grabbed both Eric’s paw.. thingy.. and Dib’s sleeve again. He didn’t want to separate from either of them.

“Honk honk!”

27D898CC-AA77-40F9-B80F-6D2600302966.png

Blue wallpaper decorated the circular interior and stretched its way all the way up towards the ceiling. The floor below you was made of the finest glass, it seemed, and was painted to show the sun cycle. To make this room even more of the feat to observe, light shone in from the top and encompassed the center of the room like the sun itself to planet earth. Above you, there appeared to be a small blue star that slowly spun around in circles. It appeared to be enveloped in some kind of strange aura, though you couldn't quite see it. The fun didn't end there, however, because as soon as you stepped under it, it would feel like all your weight was just... gone. It took a moment for you to realize it, but it seemed as though you were being pulled towards the star! When this happened, you gazed up at the ceiling and were met with a map of sorts.

800px-SMG_Terrace_Overview.png

The room was quite elegant to the troll. It almost reminded him of a very very blue version of Clown Church. He missed clown church...

“Honk....”

7B638226-1319-4831-BE2A-A0A874C169C7.png

The troll observed all the galaxies, but the Honeyhive Galaxy is what caught his attention the most. Karako gazed at it longingly. The word Hive is what really made him look. After all, trolls are an oddly insect like race. Their homes were even called ‘Hives’.

Karako looked back at Eric and Dib. It was fine if they didn’t want to come with him, but he didn’t want to change his mind.

“Honk!!”

[Galaxy Choice: Honeyhive Galaxy
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow ManyFaces ManyFaces

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

After writing a watch list report on the uncivilized American, Benedict was directed into the blue room, “Ah......I could’ve stayed here.......I see.” He said while shaking his head, then, it was his turn to choose, “Ah.......Josh, our actions will soon pay off, we shall go to the good egg galaxy, for we are........good eggs.” Benedict then stopped and looked again at Josh, “Actually Josh......you are quite......hard-boiled.”

FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back