Atraxa, Voice of the Praetors
1566803640485.png

Clearly, Atraxa's hands on approach wasn't working. Her hands, though cold, didn't seem to do it for this one, not this time. Maybe, his receptors weren't working quite rightly? Fleshbags always had whatever receptors in their skin malfunction at times, especially whenever they were unconscious, or worse. Perhaps he might be dead, and this was close to being pointless. Fleshbags usually had some form of engine that pumped blood in their chests, right? Were they supposed to be accessible? Her tails coiled in thought, trying to wrack her thoughts into order on how most living creature's biology worked. Her thoughts were interrupted, her tails shooting straight out in surprise, when a new face had challenged the status quo, balls of fire in her hands and at the tips of her tails.

Asides from the immediate smell of the crackling flame, she sensed something else: magic. Real magic, not the type that she had grown accustomed to, but the type rebels used against her and her people. Dangerous magic. Koth of the Hammer is a geomancer and a living leader of the mirran resistance from what she remembered, and he bent earth and flame to move mountains. The smell of fire wasn't something she was entirely fond of, and this magic user introduced herself as everything that fire was: ill-tempered, unafraid, and unwilling to step out.

She hated her.

But she had to remain composed.

She stood from Vilgax's side, and picked up her spear. "You'll-" It came out in phyrexian, a language of chittering, clicking and incessant gnashing, an intensely unpleasant thing to listen to, but it was only a word. She cleared her throat. "You'll put out those flames first, then we can both worry about a fight later." She held her spear close to herself. Not leveled at the mage offensively, but not passively either. She made it clear that she was more than ready to fight, but wasn't willing to cast the first stone.

"Ah... you've summoned me?"

Her attention drifted to the little creature. He seemed puffier up close. He would make for a nice pillow, but that would have to wait for later.

"Take this body, bring it to..." She shook her head. "...wherever you previously were. Ask for help if you can't drag him all by yourself, I just need him breathing to ensure his survival." She ushered him along with her tails, the lithe things gently pushing Vilgax's unconscious body away from the fight ready to break out. Partly to protect them both, partly because she didn't think the little ball of fluff had enough strength to do more than slowly drag Vilgax, so any sort of aid would probably go a long way.

"Even if he was the one who started the fight, he still deserves to live. You are not going to stop me from waking him up. What he does afterwards is not my responsibility."

QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax)

Agent 3|Simple-Minded Greetings
IMG

"Ink Roller and a lot of ink already on the guy,"
"Ah, OK, that makes sense..." Agent 3 said calmly, noticing Art Attack approach her and seeming to acknowledge this is indeed a practically verified Inkling before her. She couldn't 'see' anything wrong with them, at least not yet.
"I call myself Art Attack. And you might be?"
"Well, no offence, but I don't really trust you with my 'real' name, but I'm the one known as Agent 3 back home. Thankfully, it seems I came here on my off days." She said calmly, chuckling a little as well.. "Art Attack, huh... Sounds like another code name to me, but... well OK then." She commented, sounding suspicious all of a sudden, but tried to keep that part subtle.

Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Course of action: Conversation
Interactions: Crow Crow
Mentions: None
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Crow Crow , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo6_r1_1280.png
So this alien creature was like some sort of talking Lusus. He wasn't going to question it too much but with all the aliens around he did want to get to know some of them. "names marvus xoloto but dat bizz aint nothn but wit all the strange shizz that brought us all here." He remarked with a wink towards the creature.
Noticing his companion he pondered what kind of species they were. They looked similar though had obvious differences and fashion sense.
Marvus was about to ask the alien his name when he saw him looking at a more intimidating alien, more humanoid. It looked quite awe inspiring but gave off a bad vibe... The Troll looked at both before eying the knife.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo8_r1_1280.png
"woah hol up buddy you aint even told me ur name... i mean okay tho u gotta do wut u gotta do." Marvus took the blade from the creature's paw briefly feeling the fur on his paw in the exchange. It was something he thought he'd only feel from a lusus but clearly the dude had more to him. Hopefully his purrbeast ally had his back too. But he was ready to do the deed if need be.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow LilacMonarch LilacMonarch archur archur

heras-odyssey-smite.jpg

Hera was not one to flinch when faced with such trivial events as this. Her arrival to this dimension was no stranger to her than walking down th emarble halls of Mount Olympus. These mushroom creatures had sent her an invitation for a festival, and as such Hera decreed a new campaign to add this 'Mushroom Kingdom' to her alliance.

For now, The Queen of the Gods strolled over to the lake, ignoring the more meaningless banter and looks the other 'Toads' gave her. Someone was coming. But who?

Anyone Anyone @Open to Interact

• 79oDRFc.png A fight seemed to have erupted earlier,only to be diffused the moment I arrived. Glancing up a little at the scene,I saw what looked like some sort of demonic yet oddly angelic entity (Atraxa),a woman (Alexis)with yellow,glowing eyes and seven tails certainly NOT belonging to that of a Kubrow's (In fact,I have absolutely no idea what kind of creature these tails belong to,unless the woman I'm looking at isn't actually a human),a....talking pup Kubrow(?),a man who reminds me awfully of Atlas,Nekros and Hydroid all combined into one (Vilgax),and 2.....strange creature which looked like a mix of a human and....a particular species I lack knowledge of (Art Attack!Ben and Agent 47- ah- I mean Agent 3).

Judging by the event that had recently finished unfolding (And also from what I've heard),the woman with seven tails was responsible for halting the fight from going on any further,and the entity was lambasted by the former for letting the fight continue. So they are both beings with powers far beyond the levels of a human perhaps. Might not be wise of me to ever agitate anyone of them. At the distance I noticed a man in a partially armoured costume (Batman) and headwear with pointy horns who was also a spectator of the fight that folded out earlier. His visibly well-built body combined with his suit seems to be daring whatever unfortunate souls to come and pick on him should they ever wish to see their lives ruined. Born with capabilities of facing off an entire platoon I may be,it does not however,hide the fact that I felt a sense of dread from the costumes man at the distance.

Looking away,I closed my book and thought it would be wise to mind my own business for this once.

Last edited:

1566808487926.png

For roughly the past ten minutes, Pink Guy had been wandering around the Star Festival. As soon as he'd stepped off that mushroom-shaped ship, he'd set off investigating the area for any signs of his former master. That was why he had decided to come, after all, yet no matter which corner he turned, it was just more mushroom people as far as the eye could see. Pink Guy had begun to question whether the festival itself was even real, or if he was still at home tripping balls on an unprecedented amount of shrooms.

Soon enough, Pink Guy decided it would be best to take a seat somewhere and get his bearings. The cafe seemed a suitable spot.

As Pink Guy stepped into the small coffee shop, he announced his order.
"CAN I HABE HAMBURGER PLS??" (Translation: "Excuse me sir, I would like to inquire as to whether your establishment sells food as well as drinks. I am something of a foreigner, so please excuse my ignorance of the subject.")

Pink Guy would then begin wailing as he crunched up into a prone position to crawl along the floor of the cafe toward the owner.
"Pls sir pls gibe hamburger pls pls." ("I have not eaten for some time, so anything in the way of food would be much appreciated.")

The cafe itself was currently housing a few whacky characters. Apart from the old guy who owned the place, there was some sort of humanoid rabbit and two young girls. Pink Guy hoped none of these individuals were minors, since he was still technically under that 'minimum distance' court order from a while back.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow marc122 marc122 SheepKing SheepKing

Last edited:
Tanya

Tanya followed Ruby into the cafe “I’d kill for some coffee right now but I don’t think they accept Deutschmarks here. I could go for chocolates too. Looking around the cafe some edgy guy in black was eating and finished a whole loaf of bread...’who could be that hungry...’ Tanya thought.

Some pink guy came into the cafe. It’s apparent that he is illiterate and is starting to get on Tanya’s nerves.”Idiot” Tanya said under her breath before turning back to her friend Ruby
“Hmm that guy in the weird suit over there doesn’t look like he’s from around here and yet he ate a whole loaf of bread. It’s safe to assume they accept currency of all kinds”

marc122 marc122
PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[Image not Available]

Art Attack
Interactions: BoltBeam BoltBeam
Surroundings: N/A
GM Interactions: N/A

"Yeah, I understand. I'm pretty used to Code Names - hearing them and giving them. Who knew that-"

Just then, the emblem on Art Attack's chest beeped, switching between green and red lights.

"- something tells me I'll need to head off for a while. Urgent, short term private biz. But be rest assured, in this thick, colourful cast, I'll know for sure that us squids have to stick together. See you around, I guess?"

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
Surroundings: marc122 marc122 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"It seems that we both know how it feels like to see the very face of purgatory," Laffey adds, then glances towards Pink Guy making loud noises as she continues speaking to Inazuma, "which is why I can safely say that we may or may not experience something far worse than it very soon. It was probably a bad time to mention our Construction years just now. Eh, not like he heard."

Last edited:
Agent 3|Till We Squid Again
IMG

"Yeah, I understand. I'm pretty used to Code Names - hearing them and giving them. Who knew that-"

Just then, the emblem on Art Attack's chest beeped, switching between green and red lights.

"- something tells me I'll need to head off for a while. Urgent, short term private biz. But be rest assured, in this thick, colourful cast, I'll know for sure that us squids have to stick together. See you around?"
Agent 3 nodded. "Sounds good to me. See you next time, fellow squid-kid." She said calmly, signalling for Art Attack to go as they said they need to. She then noticed the emblem, of which was beeping, her curiosity piqued once more. The heck is this thing?

Details
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Interactions: Crow Crow
Mentions: None
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Crow Crow , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

• Crow Crow SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Chronodran tilted his head. "Nano.....Desu? What does that even mean?"

Chronodran would suddenly get picked up by a white haired girl, getting his cheeks pinched.

"Ow! Hey, my name isn't Inazuma! My name is Chronodran! Owchie!"
    His first day here, he made an enemy, and now he's being assaulted because of his appearance.

"Please let me go!"

The other girl who introduced herself as Inazuma, but not the one the oddly dressed girl knew. She also mentioned something about a "Sakura Empire".

"No I'm not from there or with them! I am from Gear Chronicle in the lost city at the nation of Dark Zone! Now please let me go!"

He however wasn't heard it seemed, as he was now being held like a toy plushie. Great, his day just got worse. At least he got the person's name. Laffey wasn't it?

They soon were in a cafeteria/arcade of some kind, as Chronodran noticed the girl(?) From earlier munching on a piece of pizza and looking all alone. Chronodran puffed his cheeks before looking away.

1566820123820.png

The small troll decided to separate from the group he was with. None of them really knew him, or his name. He kept walking, but turned back when he heard.. singing..? He looked back and saw that all the mushroom men were doing SOMETHING. And it seemed like a fight had broken out. But, it ended as quickly as it had began it seemed. The troll tilted his head in confusion, and shrugged. He kept walking, looking around. Anyone who had seen Marvus would notice that this tiny runt was the same species. Grey skin, yellow eyes, orang- well.... his horns had paint on them so they didn't actually look orange. But hey it was close enough.

The small troll wasn't really paying attention to where he was going, and so, collided into someones leg. The troll stopped in place to see that it was the leg of someone rather tall. ( SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 )

"Honk??"

The troll tilted his head and looked up at whoever it was. They looked robot like, almost as if they were an imperial drone. The small troll took a few steps back, not wanting to upset the creature. He'd had plenty of bad experiences with imperial drones.

"H.. Honk...."

1566820105147.png

The troll looked fearfully up at the being, unsure if they were hostile or not. He would kick their leg to see, but that probably wouldn't be the best option.

[Current Activity: Cowering before some strange being]
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Sir Benedict Cucumberpatch

Benedict watched the musical, tapping along to the beat, “Ah........good thing I brought my.......tap shoes.” Even well after the fat man had stomped on the alien and saved the........quite annoying child, he was still tapping away. Then a dragon began to speak, saying that a fight had broken out, resulting in a non peaceful festival, “Ah......a dragon........................indeed, yes the peace has been broken.” Then Benedict dead-eyed the toad, “That’s why I must get inside and speak to your ruler dear Sir.........you should know what this card means.” Benedict said while winking at the toad and continuing his tap dance routine.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal

"Thanks for the assist, Plumber guy, but I totally got this under control!"

The strange squid-kid summoned what appeared to be an enormous Paint Roller, swinging it and knocking Vilgax into the air at quite a distance while he was dazed. Where in this place he landed was anyone's guess.

Thanks to the green ink splattered across Vilgax, the strike hurt more than it usually would.

"Game set! And the winner is... Art Attack! Hey, that's a pretty cool name."

As expected from such a ink filled strike, he was sent crashing into a nearby house. He was certainly down for a mere moment... until he wasn't. He gets up from the rubble with a look so furious it could burn through steel. He aggressively gets this green paint off of him before taking a great leap, landing right in front of the group that has gathered.
"Where is he?!" He seemingly asked as he looks around for any signs of that ten year old nuisance. "where is Ben Tennyson?!"

Chungchangching Chungchangching Crow Crow BoltBeam BoltBeam Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch

Art Attack
Interactions: L3n L3n Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Surroundings: BoltBeam BoltBeam
GM Interactions: N/A

"Next time it is, Agent 3! Stay fresh!"

Art Attack transformed into his squid form and splattered away on the floor, rushing away, any evidence of him lost to sight.

"Woomy!"

As the young little woomy disappeared in the (relative) horizon, a red flash of light burst from where he disappeared. What became of her brethren - Agent 3 will see soon.

After a while, Mami Tomoe would notice someone appear beside her. It was the American kid with the black & white shirt.

4xSavUh_d.jpg

"Sorry I'm late. Sooo... I'm guessing everyone who was here a while ago went to get dinner?"

He then looks to see Vilgax shouting for him, the squid-faced conquerer's eyes scanning for him.

"Awww man, are you for real?"

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey
Surroundings: marc122 marc122 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak

"It seems that we both know how it feels like to see the very face of purgatory," Laffey adds, then glances towards Pink Guy making loud noises as she continues speaking to Inazuma, "which is why I can safely say that we may or may not experience something far worse than it very soon. It was probably a bad time to mention our Construction years just now. Eh, not like he heard."

Laffey then looks to the struggling Chronodran and lets go of him.

"Ah, it's sentient. Mmm... Laffey is sorry, but perhaps if what I did is very offensive in your culture, I should give you my ultimate apology."

Laffey hands Chronodran one of her special bottles.

"My Special Coolant. This one was made at my birth almost 77 years ago. The older it is, the better, that's what they say. It's very precious and any from an earlier date cannot truly be considered mine."

Character: Helrica

Someone had indeed come to the lake. A human with the horns of a ram. Walking in a deliberate but unhasty fashion, they gave Hera a glance, before moving to the edge of the lake. There they sat, crossing their legs and looking into the water. Then, they began to speak. It was in a language that the odd effect of this place couldn't quite cover, being magical in it's nature. It sounded like the rushing of a stream and the cascade of a waterfall.

"So, I'm supposing it is only a matter of time before this all ends in tears."

As they said this, they apparently received a response in the flows of the lake.

"Wait, really?"

Whatever it was they heard, it was evidently rather surprising.

"All the time, then?"

With a frown, they sat back, glancing towards the town and it's festivities.

"I rather suspected so, but how long do you think?"

Finally, they sighed, turning their attentions back to the water, with a frown.

"That seems rather pessimistic, though, I'll try my best to look surprised."

Chronodran
Crow Crow

The Dragon was finally free, and as soon as he jumped down he rubbed his cheeks.

"It's good to finally be free!"

He said to himself. He then let out a slight sigh after Laffey apologized.

"It's not that it's offensive, but it's the fact that you decided to pick me up without my permission! You ever heard of personal space?"

The girl was definitely sorry however, as she would hand him something called a 'Coolant.'

Chronodran sighed before handing it back to her.
"I'm sorry miss, but I don't think I'm a robot. I understand what this is used for, since a buddy of mine named Vikktor once used some, but I really don't need it. Thank you for offering though."

"Sorry Sir, but unless the Princess herself lets you in, them I'm afraid I can't allow you to pass!" He exclaimed, looking up at Benedict with his cold, black eyes. Just then, Mario came running past and exclaimed a loud "YAHOO!" as he leaped through the castle doors without a care in the world.

Meanwhile, at the cafe, the old man would chuckle as he watched the occupants of the area speak to one another. He didn't even seem phased by Pink Guy's rather... outward appearance. "So that's several coffees and one hamburger coming up!" He said, before turning to Ruby and chuckling once more. "Oh, don't be silly, youngster! Food's on the house tonight!" He said, before wandering off into the back and returning with everyone's orders mere seconds later.

Crow Crow marc122 marc122 Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak @Cafe​

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) archur archur (Atraxa) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax) ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus) LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)

(Font = Germania One)
medic3.png

COALTOWN
THE FRONTLINES OF THE ROBOT WAR

coal town.png
"Alert! The tank is almost to the hatch! Stop it!"

The Administrator's voice, normally detached and bitterly disapproving, had been growing more and more frenzied and thunderous for each extra foot of ground that the Tank chewed up on its way to the Mann Co. bomb hatch, buried just a little ways in front of the gallows and the Mann Mining Visitor's Centre. If the Tank was allowed to complete its journey, its next task would be to deploy its tremendous explosive payload straight down the hatch, thus committing itself to the suicide mission that Gray Mann had sent it to accomplish - destroy the Mann Co. facility by any means necessary.

Unfortunately for the robots,
Medic and his team had been hired to defend it with their lives.

"
Yo, what the Hell’s goin’ on?! Scout cried, ducking and weaving his way through the rocket onslaught, trying to return fire with his Scattergun. Are any 'a you dopes gonna stop 'dat FREAKIN' TANK?!"

...Unfortunately for Medic and his team, Gray's robots were ruthless killing machines. In the face of ceaseless, crashing waves of bazookas, gats, grenades, bullets and endless numbers of sentient, walking landmines that really liked to run up to the Engineer's Sentry Gun and explode, the RED team mercenaries were forced to give ground and retreat until their backs were against the wall. They were now defending in front of the visitor’s centre - in other words, right in front of the bomb hatch. They could not retreat any further. There was nowhere to retreat to.

Ho-ho! Oh, ve’re stopping it, alright! The Medic exclaimed, his voice cackling wildly with excitement.

No need to get your spleen in a twist, Herr Scout!
EB2AA4BA-E9E8-455D-8855-C64A7305CB40.jpeg
I am fully charged!

Having ran around and efficiently healed his team from a goodie bag of grotesque injuries for the last few hours, the Medic’s Kritzkrieg was now brimming with electrical charge and was finally ready to be unleashed. His Medipack vibrated intensely on his back as he directed the Medibeam towards Demoman, brandishing his Stickybomb Launcher with a wicked, drunken grin.

Ah, HAH! Demoman blurted, hitting the detonator on his precious batch of stickybombs and sending robot parts raining from the sky with an earth-shattering boom. Yer’ givin’ me the charge, are ya’, doc’? Oh, go on then! Demoman roared, leaping off of the gallows straight into no-man’s land, Medic following closely behind him.

Tear zhat Kraftmaschine apart, bolt by bolt!

In that instant, the Kritz was popped. With a roaring battle cry, Demoman’s eyes had turned a deep, glowing yellow, and his weapons had received a bright red aura, crackling with electricity. As the Kritz was activated, Demoman’s presence exuded this aura of unstoppable power - a power which he unleashed the whole of on the Tank, which had since advanced uncomfortably close to the hatch.

While most of his team focused on keeping the more mobile threats at bay - Giant Rapid Fire Soldiers, Major League Scouts, Flare Pyros - the Medic and Demoman spearheaded the attack on the Tank. Each stickybomb that landed caused an ear-shattering, awe-inspiring explosion, certainly causing extreme cave-ins on the old mining grounds they were fighting over.

When Demoman’s magazine of stickies ran dry, he switched to his Grenade Launcher and kept firing, each grenade hitting its mark causing catastrophic damage, the noise of its impact akin to slamming down on a thousand drums.

Stop that tank! It’s deploying its bomb!

... And yet, the Tank, barely holding together, had reached the hatch, and began to open up to lift the bomb it housed in an attempt to drop it down. The damage it received meant it had extreme difficulty, and was going about the process very slowly, though it was still capable of dropping it if it wasn’t destroyed.

Bloody Hell! Demoman spat, having to pause for a moment to reload his Grenade Launcher, using up some precious few seconds of Übercharge. The Medic growled in frustration that the Tank was still alive. The shock and awe of the Übercharge had taken pressure off of his team, and they were now able to plug the gaps in their defence - except for this critical one.

Everyone! Medic shrieked, glancing around to his team. Focus fire on zhe Tank!

There were shouts of acknowledgement from his fellow mercenaries, but it was impossible to hear them over the whirlwind that the Tank was now reaping. Every inch it moved its bomb was met with an increase in fire - rocket after rocket, bullet after bullet, grenade after grenade - nothing could withstand such fire, eventually, even the Tank would -

Kaboom!

Bwahahaha! You beat them! I can’t believe you actually beat them!

The sun was blotted with metal pieces and piles of cash from the wreckage of the Tank. The mercenaries had won. Gray Mann had exhausted all of his robot forces, and they had saved this Mann Co. facility from destruction. The team erupted in celebration - high fives, the Conga, square dancing - The Coal Town atmosphere, in their moment of victory, brought Medic fond memories of Oktoberfest. Playfully jabbing Medic in the side with his elbow, Demoman laughed loudly and said:

Imagine if ah’ hadn’t been drunk! Heh heh...

———
Ah, good evening, Herr Hale! Medic cheerfully greeted, strolling into the office of Saxton Hale himself - an Australian, C.E.O. of Mann Co., and currently Medic’s boss. The refined, oak, vintage look of the office created a strong atmosphere of the Australian outback, if not infinitely more luxurious - paintings hung on the walls, framed news clippings, and animal heads mounted on the walls as trophies - this had Hale written all over. You said zhat zhere were some important matters to discuss?

43A40493-3AAD-4C56-83B9-A98D92D5DD4A.png

Ah hah! Spy, right?“ Hale began - clearly he’d gotten their names mixed up, but he spoke again before Medic had a chance to correct him. “Bloody brilliant, you’re here.” His thick, Australian voice was booming loudly even with his cordial, indoors voice. You can’t keep manliness of this magnitude easily contained. He leapt up from his chair and vaulted over his desk, sticking the landing and approaching Medic out of a rather impressive combat roll to his feet.

Ripper of a job today ‘ere, by the way. That was some bloody good work. You and the lads blew ‘em into so many bits, I’m makin’ necklaces out of ‘em now. Keep it up, maybe you’ll find one on your weapons one day! There was just one thing I wanted to ask ya...” Hale began, reaching deep into his pockets. He pulled out the invitation - something about the Mushroom Kingdom, and the Star Festival...?

Ever heard of this Mushroom Kingdom place?” Hale began. “Don’t answer. ‘Course you haven’t. Nobody has. I tried sending ‘em death threats for sending me junk mail, but apparently it’s real.” He finished, allowing Medic to read the invitation for himself. Adjusting his glasses, he gave it the once-over.

Hm... very interesting, Mr. Hale. It is like some sort of... vell, fantasy land, for vant of a better word. Medic replied, surprised at what he saw. Clearly, this was a false message, but there was something about it that was... alluring to them both.

Suddenly, the Medic began to cackle wildly, clearly finding something very amusing. Ho-ho ho! Look! Look at zis creature! Medic blurted out, holding back tears of laughter as he pointed to the image of the Toads on the invitation. It is... oh, it is the saddest thing I have ever seen! Ha-ha ha ha ha!Medic cried out, holding his stomach. Its life must be pure agony! Ho ho ho ho!

Ah, hah hah hah!
I know! Look at its stubby arms! Its head! Just looking at that thing makes me sad!” Hale bellowed in agreement, as they both shared a moment to laugh together at the miserable existence of the Toads.

Oh... oh, mein Gott... Medic muttered, once he had finally calmed down and wiped the tears from his eyes.

So, as much as I want to be attending this sissy get-together with these little munchkins, I’m busy. I have to wrestle that Yeti again in a few hours.” Hale finally spoke, walking back over to his desk and once more taking his seat. “But here’s what I was thinking. You’re the Spy. This is your thing. Why don’t you go for me?

You vant me to go? Medic asked, taking a step backwards in response to being caught off-guard by Hale’s proposal. Oh, zhis is exciting! I’m not often sent on diplomatic missions!

Ah, hah! Well, don’t get too excited. If this festival is as big as they say, then surely the royalty or the billionaires over there’ll show up. Put in a good word for me, will you?” Hale requested, leaning forward in his chair. He allowed a grin to manifest on his face, before pointing with his thumb towards the door.

Tell you what, though, they know how to make an entrance. A spaceship showed up for you five minutes ago.

———
385A422A-DCD2-4278-A29A-5AC505765126.jpeg

Upon stepping out of the spaceship, the Medic marvelled at the brand new land he had found himself in. Far, far different from the sandy, barren landscape of the Badlands gravel pits he was used to. Actual clean water?!

Verwunderlich! Zhere’s not a single trace of lead anyvhere! The Medic exclaimed, jogging over to the crystal blue waters and giving it an examination. Compared to the lands he’d been fighting over for the last 3 years, this place seemed like a paradise. The grass was green, the water was clear, and there were no corpses anywhere to be found!

How are you even supposed to know if people live here?

Vell, Herr Steve, Medic began, getting to his feet and turning to face the dwarfish, mushroom abomination, I have to say, zhis is very impressive! Ah, zhis reminds me of zhe Chancellor’s wedding... He said wistfully, the wave of a good memory beginning to wash over him. Zhe terror, zhe catering van, zhe break-in... oh, ho ho! Vonderful times!

In response to his offer to take his luggage, Medic was about to decline - if they checked it, they would ask too many unfortunate questions about why he would bring a bonesaw and the internal organs of zoo animals to a festival, and having to scoop out parts of their brain so they forget would just be an inconvenience in public. Before he could say anything, however...

YAHOO!

IT'S MARIO!!! OH MY GOSH!!!!

Medic’s attention was forcefully yanked in the direction of the new guest as the Toads around him gave him the gift of severe tinnitus with their high-pitched, childlike screaming. In the space of literally less than ten seconds, they had formed an acapella band in his honour as he stomped a tentacled monster’s head, subduing it in its attempt to attack a young boy. The Medic found himself cheering along, too - he suspected that this was staged, with how quickly the band had formed behind him and how easily the man had been able to dispatch the creature, but the actual fight seemed to be real.

And that means field work!

Oh, ho! Yes! Zhis keeps getting better and better! Medic exclaimed, trying to push and squeeze through the ocean of two-feet-tall mushroom people to reach the scene of the fight - where the creature had since been further attacked by some sort of squid creature to finish it off. Brandishing his Kritzkrieg, he raised his hand and called out to the group.

From what he could see over the Toads, there was a towering, grey-skinned creature, some sort of jagged, horrendous Lovecraftian-type creature who had attempted to give aid to the downed tentacle monster, and a curious, hedgehog-badger-looking animal with some sort of purple cat-like creature. Thankfully, he wasn’t the only human there - or so he had initially thought, before he noticed she had fox-tails and fire in her hands.

Ah! Excuse me! Over here! He cried, waving to the group, his Kritzkrieg underneath his arm. Eventually, he made it past the Toad ocean, and approached the group. Phew... ah, my apologies for zhe interruption...! I saw zhe fight! Terribly exciting, yes? Ha-ha! He gave a short, hearty laugh, before raising his Kritzkrieg, ready to heal anyone who might need it.

I am a doctor. Is anyvone hurt? Does anybody need medical attention? Medic asked, his voice quavering with excitement - rather unusual, one would think, for someone arriving in response to a brawl.​

• 79oDRFc.png
    I felt someone bump into me,possibly unintentional given how mesmerising the festival is,so I simply ignored it. That is,until I heard the same person whimper in fear over something.

"H.. Honk...."

I glanced at him,seeing him take several steps back while looking as if he had just watched a traumatising event up close and wanted it to end. I glanced behind me:Just the toads. It was then I realised who was the cause of him getting deathly frightened. Me. Trying to reassure him that I meant no harm whatsoever,I found myself frantically waving both hands,trying to "say" that I was not here to hurt him,nor do I wish to be a threat to anyone else here. Lowering my left hand,my right hand remained raised,shaking a little nervously while wishing for a simple handshake. Hopefully my attempt doesn't scare him off any further than I wanted.

21F9EA1E-9D02-497A-A02D-97042A384951.jpeg
Dib Membrane

Dib continued to stare at the telepathic cat still being quite amazed something like it even exists. Dib realized that he had brought his camera with him as he pulled it out and began to record. With this footage he will finally be able to prove himself to the TruthShrieker forum members and prove to “Agent Batflaps” that he is a real paranormal investigator!
“Hello TruthShrieker Forum! It’s me Agent Mothman! I have real proof about aliens and other strange entities!”
Dib pointed his camera towards the telepathic cat.
“Behold! A telepathic cat! I don’t think it can uh... speak telepathically through a camera, but you’ll just have to believe me on this one!”
Dib peered our from behind the building and pointed his camera towards the defeated alien Vilgax.
“Behold a real alien! There’s even some squid creatures and other weird bipedal animals! I am the greatest paranormal investigator ever!”

LilacMonarch LilacMonarch Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

~ Marie ~

From the peculiar mushroom-shaped spacecraft stepped a rather diminutive-looking little girl. She tightly gripped her traditional-looking japanese umbrella, and sported an equally traditional-looking kimono. It was black with stripes of grey and green highlighting its sheer mellow atmosphere. Atop her head- if one were to focus for an especially long moment- was not hair. Indeed, it was something else entirely. The way they swished and swayed, the wet sheen, the squishy give they had... those were tentacles! This girl's head was decorated with half a dozen white tentacles, ending in a desaturated green. Two of them were wrapped into a bow, presumably for the aesthetic.

The girl stretched and yawned, almost losing her umbrella. She fumbles for several seconds so as to not drop it, heaving a sigh once it was back in her grip, "Okay, okay... okay." She looks outward, spying a wonderful, vaguely-familiar-looking castle, and the bedazzling rain of shooting stars. "There's supposed to be a party here, let's see...?"
In front of Marie was a very, very odd scene... No, not the Cthulhu-looking alien collapsed to the ground, doused in an unfamiliar color or inkling ink!
Agent 3 was there! And not only that, but she was talking! With another living thing! She never does this! Marie rushed up to the familiar squid, with a mix of surprise and elation on her face, "AGENT 3!!! I thought you hated talking to us! What happened, what happened!? Were you abducted by Octavio and brainwashed?" She began poking st the poor agent, tugging on her tentacles to see if there were any hidden microchips on her, "No, you look clean... what happened!?"

BoltBeam BoltBeam (And anyone else present)

Agent 3|Agents Unite
IMG

"Next time it is, Agent 3! Stay fresh!"

Art Attack transformed into his squid form and splattered away on the floor, rushing away, any evidence of him lost to sight.

"Woomy!"
Agent 3 laughed a little and smiled as their new friend would begin to leave. "...Well, that was... interesting..." She said to herself calmly. She would go on to think and/or say more, but she would be cut off by... a tug on her tentacles, to which she whipped around immediately and whacked whoever it was in the face with her gun. "Hands off the tentacles you son of a-"
In front of Marie was a very, very odd scene... No, not the Cthulhu-looking alien collapsed to the ground, doused in an unfamiliar color or inkling ink!
Agent 3 was there! And not only that, but she was talking! With another living thing! She never does this! Marie rushed up to the familiar squid, with a mix of surprise and elation on her face, "AGENT 3!!! I thought you hated talking to us! What happened, what happened!? Were you abducted by Octavio and brainwashed?" She began poking st the poor agent, tugging on her tentacles to see if there were any hidden microchips on her, "No, you look clean... what happened!?"
Oh. It was Marie. Just hit her in the face with the gun based on instinct alone, one would assume.

Well ain't this awkward. This is what happens when you assume.

"...Well, carp." Agent 3 said to herself silently, sighing in disappointment. "It's not that I hate talking to you. I don't feel the need to talk to anyone." She said simply first of all; though she would sloowly feel anger rise up as Marie continued to freak out. "Compose yourself!" She said sharply. "I'm fine, slow down. Maybe this will do the talking." She then said after Marie finally stopped panicking. She put lowered her weapon once again, looking at Marie and showed the invitation she had. "Somehow managed to find this in my face and figured why not." She explained, ink still coating the bottom of the invitation and the edges, slightly 'eating' at it by now.

Details
Status (mentally/emotionally): Somewhat angry
Interactions: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind
Mentions: Crow Crow
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey

"Strawberry shortcake, extra large, extra cream, and this special three-person multiflavoured sundae on this picture too... exclude the Durian and Papaya from it..." Laffey requests as she kept the 'Special Coolant' that Chronodran rejected, "you sell any tempura torpedoes here? Or is that a sushi shop-only thing?"

Laffey took a perculiar currency out.

50px-Coinicon.png

~ Marie ~

Marie stumbled back, stunned by the gun to the face. Though, that didn't quite stop her from fretting over the agent talking to... whoever she was talking to. Marie hadn't caught any faces quite yet. She was too busy freaking out about Agent 3 talking to people like a normal, social inkling!

"Alright," she raises her hands to the air at Agent 3's aggression, but she doesn't exactly calm down. She just switches from worry to excitement, "I'll keep my hands to myself. But you have to use that voice of yours more often. It would make a lot of this agent business so much easier!"

BoltBeam BoltBeam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back