8543271F-5347-47FD-A25E-1805089F4D63.jpeg

6A165DB6-7DC3-486A-A020-D9B6F6603BAB.png
(The Brooding Caverns)

A small, young looking troll, exited a large cave. The Brooding Caverns. All he was doing was checking up on an old friend. She was dear to him... she was the one who watched over the him after all! The small troll took a can of faygo from his sash. It was red pop. One of the more popular flavors. The troll opened it, before his bare foot kicked some sort of package. The troll jumped up, and grabbed his foot in pain.

“HONK!!”

The troll put his foot down and angrily looked down at the package. It was brown, and wrapped up neatly. He picked it up curiously, and sniffed it. Smelled like... paper... and... and glue... interesting. The troll gently tore at the corner of the paper, and ripped off a single strip of the packaging. Immediately after, he ripped the entire thing off. But all he found was a small invitation. It was a bit difficult to read since he was a child, but he managed. It was about some sort of festival... he scratched his head at the thought. His middle blooded care taker had told him of many different lowblood and highblood festivals, and all of them seemed interesting. Whatever this was, it seemed equally as exciting!!

Before the troll could do anything else, some sort of space ship was before him. Again, he responded in an almost wordless manor.

“Honk-?”

The tiny troll didn’t question what the space ship was (partially due to his inability to talk). Whatever it was doing here, he felt the urge to go inside of it. Without a second thought, he stepped into the capsule. He then had another idea. He wanted to show this to his jade blooded caretaker!! He turned back towards the door, but before he could open it, it was locked. He looked out the window, and saw that the ship was leaving!! The troll began to panic, what did he do!! He curled up on the seat, watching out the window as.. the ship was leaving Alternia...

Some frightened honking and a few cans of faygo later, the ship landed. The troll stumbled out, falling on his face.

“Honk....”

He rubbed his nose and looked up, surprised at what.. who?? He saw before him. Some sort of mushroom creature. The troll stumbled to his feet and looked around. Everything was so... different from Alternia... he gazed down at the person in front of him.

"Hello!" A small, strange creature with a weird, mushroom head exclaimed as he waddled over to you. "I'm Toad E. Steve! And welcome to the Star Festival!" He exclaimed in glee (and also in a really, really high pitched voice) as looked up at you. Upon further inspection, there appeared to be a lot more of these creatures walking around and mingling, making quite the busy street. And they came in different colors too. Some had blue spots, some had red, some had yellow, pink, orange, etc. "Here! I'll take your luggage!" He exclaimed again if you had any bags with you, before picking them up and walking off. With that, you seemed to be able to enjoy the festival at your leisure.

He looked around. There were other mushroom people, but there were also beings that didn’t look like fungi. He decided his best bet would be to approach someone. The first person he saw was one that caught his eye. A girl with hair that WASN’T black. This caught his attention because all trolls have black hair. He’d never seen a being with blonde, bright hair though. The girl had a warm looking jacket, but he hadn’t noticed the gun in her hand. He walked up, and patted the girl on the shoulder a few times.

“Honk.”

55926FF0-3CC0-4BC1-9024-A1731BF101A1.png

The troll had a small dog tag like necklace on. Anyone who talked to him would most likely be able to find out his name that way.

[Open For Interaction]
[Current Activity: trying to engage in conversation]

2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

1566777319762.png
Male_07 arrives at the location. “Figures.” he says while turning his head right to left. Male_07 looks at the Toads around him and says “Well, Gordon Freeman! And about time, too.”​

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]mami tomoe [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]resident magical girl[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] Mami might of packed too much. All of her items were stored away into three fairly large suitcases that of course she had custom designed to matched her gunner steampunk theme. She glanced around the world in interest as she struggled to wrap her head around that this wasn’t caused by a Witch. The girl was encouraged to take a break by her redheaded friend, and with the strange package at her doorstep she decided why not. But still it felt so weird to not be doing something. “Thank you!”she exclaimed to the mini mushroom as they walked away with her luggage. She really wished they’d let her help carry some.

The busy body had to remind herself that she was here to relax. To symbolize how relaxed she was she didn’t put her hair up in her iconic drill curls.. though her hair being down didn’t change how uptight she felt. Neither did her yellow sundress and sandals she had chosen to wear. With a disappointed silent exhale she began to wander around. The blonde was naturally drawn to the sound of rushing water. Her eyes found a waterfall, however deemed it too loud for her “day of relaxation”, so she decided to walk along the lake instead. Mami hoped she could get lost in the scenery and the sound of quiet running water.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood; uptight ☀ mentions; x ☀ interaction; mushroom
location; lake ☀outfit; x [/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #ffe96e [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/PrkeGMh.jpg); background-size: 215%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #d6a500; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/kQq5ZdM.png/x.png); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc914; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=blo]background: #ffc914 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:

• Chrono_Dran_(Anime-GC-NC-3).png

Chronodran would wake up outside in a strange village full of odd people. He would stand up, before one of the the odd people welcomed him the star festival. Chronodran had never heard of this type of festival before. How did he even get here?

Chronodran had alot going on in his mind as well. Just then, a person bumped into him, causing the boy Dragon to turn and see...

TULE3tMm_400x400.jpg

• "This place feels like some kind of videogame setting." She(?) Exclaimed.
    Chronodran looked at the girl(?) asking her(?), "What makes you say that, and what is a videogame?"

"Well, the denziens here look like something other than humans, and a videogame is a Virtual game you play to pass the time."

Chronodran's eyes sparkled. "Wow! That does sound fun! Do have one on you?!"

"Eheh.... No. I left my videogame back home." The girl(?) said, looking quite tired.

"Wow, my first time speaking to a human, in person, and you're someone I dislike."

Touche.....

The girl(?) thought mysteriously.
    Chronodran then looked away from the person before flying off.

"You're boring me, I'm leaving!"

The girl(?) Would wave off before going her own direction.

image0.jpg
Julia

"I wish I could have a summer vacation..."
The Espeon sighs.

"Princess Peach, hm...I don't suppose she's going to make an appearance tonight?" She says, looking back at the toad.

Julia glances to the side as something catches her eye. Just outside the crowd, that looked like a familiar face. Was that...? Yes, that was definitely him. So he was invited too?

She turns back. He could wait. He'll notice soon, anyway. Probably.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Lilliane Odessa del’Ortollio

Lilliane Odessa del’Ortollio looked around the inane world, doubting her sanity more every second. This couldn't be real. The mushrooms, the people, the freaking castle, it looked like a cartoon. And she didn’t fit in at all. Nor did the rest. This must be a stimulation or an illusion. And she immediately knew that she needed to get out of it. She looked around and knew what she must do. She took off, the force of her lift off sending a shockwave that blew several toad-men away, and flew toward the palace where she immediately picked on two oddities, a dragon and some little man with a penguin who appeared to be in confrontation with two toad-men with spears. She didn’t bother flying toward the guards but took the moment to find an opening in the palace. When none was found, she sighed and flew down toward the confrontation between the dragon and the weird small guy. If she wanted she could use her rifle to blast her way inside but did not feel the need to engage in hostilities.

Yet.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Benedict Cucumberpatch Benedict Cucumberpatch DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

vh4xxWg.jpg

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B LilacMonarch LilacMonarch marc122 marc122 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 L3n L3n
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"You've got that right," Ben responds to Tanya. "Well, at least my worst enemy isn't here or anything. Not that he was ever a party guy, too serious for this kind of atmosphere. I can't imagine him here no matter how hard I jinx it. Oh yeah, guess I should introduce myself. Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

Just then, someone came by the Toads to fetch her luggage before walking off. Her most noteworthy traits were her drill-like hairs.

"Thank you!"

Ben gazed as she walked away, silent for a good period of time, before turning towards his initial conversation partners.

GspSiT6.png

"Woah, who was that?"

• 656032.jpeg

Male_05 walks up beside Male_07 and nudges him with a smile on his face. He looks down at the small toad-like creature, expressing joy.
    "You're Freeman, aren't you?" He asks almost rhetorically, "We got word you were coming." He informs the Toad.

Dylan.thomas7 Dylan.thomas7 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

• IMG_20190826_070411.png Huh? I....don't think we met before...?

Inazuma pondered,tilting her head in confusion as she looked at the other girl who struck a conversation with the former. She seems to look like she was always sleepy or something,or at least from what the half-closed eyes suggests,like that of Hibiki's. She seemed to be....not quite dressed for the occasioned either. Well,at least according to what Inazuma thought,as the other girl wore a clothing that looked as if it was meant to be casual clothing,yet also doubles as makeshift pajamas. Might have been the slippers that gave her the latter thought,but still.

She seems.....familiar though.....maybe the others know about her? Wait.....i-is she drinking beer straight out like this? Aren't destroyers like us not supposed to drink them since it's bad for our health? She doesn't seem to be drunk either....maybe she's really get used to drinking a bottle a day?

Internally shaking the thoughts of her head,Inazuma did not want to leave the seemingly sleepy girl hanging,and introduced herself.

“Um...my name is Inazuma,what is your name- Eek!”

Her attempt to do so is interrupted however by a.....plushie-looking being who was now apologising for the unintentional crash.

“I-I'm okay! Don't worry about me,nanodesu!”

AE4B5D1B-9DDE-45FA-B580-68EB2B12517D.png
Dib Membrane
Dib was doing what he usually did every other day. Staying alert and making sure that Zim wasn’t plotting anything. Suddenly Dib’s attention was pulled from his computers as he heard a knock at the door. Dib opened the door seeing the package and becoming immediately suspicious.

“A package? At the front door? Your attempts to get rid of me are only getting worse Zim!”
Dib picked up the package and shook it to try to get an idea of what was inside.
“What’s in here...? Some sort of face eating parasite!? A brain erasing device!?”
Dib’s curiosity got the best of him as he carefully opened the package ready for anything that could be inside. To his surprise it was just an invitation to some sort of festival.
“A party...? I’ve never been invited to a party before..”
The idea that Dib was actually invited to something made him happy, but his happiness turned to excitement once he saw his ride there.
“A spaceship! That means aliens! It is my duty as earth’s sworn protector from Zim and any other aliens life forms to go to this festival and stop any evil! Gaz watch Zim for me while I’m gone!”
Dib’s sister Gaz was to engrossed in her video game to actually care about anything Dib just said. Dib hopped in the spaceship and journeyed to the mushroom kingdom for the festival. As Dib left the ship he would see some sort of kingdom filled with identical creatures that looked like human hybrids with fungus. Dib wandered around the area keeping a keen eye on everyone who didn’t look human.

@OpenForInteraction

Last edited:
wIOyHsHghhrMq5ZwriuvxGwWNcPIfRh5XsG22MRaY5C_D0dEBug2Gyr_4EOwUXH8RD_tvVlJqKB6chIcbfZCRiXBEdvxKpwT87dwdw3OU5vKU8BdVxxI1HaVUPVgVLU9V5bL1tu_
zA6REkn2-maZ9RIKx6BZuRzTWTs6D5lqCRCaoF5nc-PB3Y6ZiaAg5VOxhoUobbxADumVySx5RHLonyxk-6kFvyIu5ltvVPEqcs7__MgrP9qBFaTynexXscHjUUlj-k0GuTpEeipj

Prologue:

The Helghast and Vektans had been fighting for years. The new ruler in the Visari clan had taken over. Visari’s Daughter had taken over Helghast rule and Her name was Hera Visari. She was rich and powerful and took power for the longest time and wanted Political power in the Helghast ranks.

Her daughter,Maya worked for the Helghast people even though she is a halfling as a Helghast spy and sniper. The strange thing during a mission, she found a mysterious book in a brown wrapped package and it was a packet that said star festival. She was told to attend. This had been to the wrong person right? She didn’t do fun. She blinked, confused only to find
A mushroom shaped ship would take her off the Helghast side of the wall.

She was used to space travel considering she was from the far off future.

“Lucas, be careful out there.”

—- echo transmitting

Found a strange mushroom ship and going to find out where it goes. Be careful Lucas.

She grabbed all her essentials and her sniper rifle before hopping in warily.

She blasted off before she landed at some “mushroom kingdom”. This was a strange kingdom and a strange area. But this wasn’t Helghan or Vekta. Time to lone wolf or make allies fast.

She looked around warily. She quickly faded from view and bent down somewhere nearby to scope out the views of the strangers down the crosshairs of her sniper.

She cautiously planned her next moves.

She needed information about this area. Where to start? The castle.

However she didn’t go right away as a strange bluish object came into view for a few seconds and Maya saw the human or she thought coming out.

She was suspicious but still confused. She walked toward the semi friendly looking human hoping she’d ally with her.

Maya cloaks toward the castle as she can semi be seen cautiously. There are two guards in front of the castle doors. Maya can take out the guards easily if worse came to worse.

As soon as she reappeared, she noticed one little agent standing at the door. And then the guards “Easy, we aren’t here to hurt you, just want information.”

@Sir Benedict thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionParadox FactionParadox

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Attachments

• 1566781383171.png
    1566781383171.png
    159.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 1566781383313.png
    1566781383313.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 0
774a3ce5db9ca88efdaac852e3a9ef30.png

Tapping at the controls of her TARDIS, Romana resumed her course and was surprised when the re-materialization began quite quickly, someone was sending her something. Quickly landing at the designated coordinates, she found a brown paper package and unwrapped it, there was an invitation addressed directly to her. “The Mushroom Kingdom invites you to the Star Festival?” The blonde Time Lord read, seeing above her a huge mushroom-shaped ship. There were no coordinates for her to set into the computer to go directly to this “Mushroom Kingdom”. Returning to her TARDIS, she decided to go due to the fact that this interested her and she’d probably be the only Gallifreyan there.

Targeting the Mushroom-shaped spaceship, she set the TARDIS in motion and concentrated, hoping she would not land somewhere she wasn’t supposed to be or miss the ship entirely. Pulling the lever once again, the Time Rotor began moving up and down as the noise was heard both inside and outside the ship as the dematerialization circuit continued to bring the advanced time machine back into normal spacetime once again, the face of the grandfather clock illuminating softly as it became more and more solid, appearing transparent like a ghost at first before becoming more opaque as the process continued. Romana was reluctant to leave the TARDIS as the scanner was switched on. No obvious soldiers or booby-traps. That is something at least, this wasn’t a trap. How this Mushroom Kingdom had sent a message to her TARDIS or knew how to perform such an action was beyond her, but perhaps this Festival would be nice. For once, she wouldn’t get caught up in the plot of a mad conspirator or some alien race hellbent on causing chaos and destruction.

The ship had stopped moving, the TARDIS having finally calmed down since being pulled along in normal spacetime at full warp drive wasn’t it’s normal method of transportation. They were on some sort of planetoid, Earth-like gravity. Reluctant to leave the TARDIS inside this ship, she once again de-materialized and then re-materialized into the kingdom. Stepping outside and looping the very long white scarf over her neck once more, Romana took in the sights and the air. It was quite a charming place, a little cartoonish but it would do.

The small beings running around with mushrooms as part of their heads was interesting, was this a fungi-animal hybrid species? They seemed very friendly, the Time Lord wasn’t sure where to go. Noticing a woman de-cloaking, the piece of technology was advanced so she might be a potential ally. She wasn’t good at fighting so perhaps by allying with her she might be able to help with that.

The guards weren’t going to go easily, there had to be another way inside the castle. Sneaking around the sign, she went into her pink frock coat pocket and extracted a thin metal tube, pushing the bottom section up it made a small noise and the door instantly unlocked. Motioning very discreetly to Maya, Romana opened the door as quietly as she could.

darkred darkred thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal

Prolog

Within the boundaries of Vilgaxia lies the place of its ruler; Vilgaix conqueror of ten worlds and a supposed hero to his people. Of course, he is not in the best of moods, especially after getting thrown out of the atmosphere of Primus by Ben Teynson as a To'kustar. The only thing he gained from that encounter was the initial knowledge of how the Omnitrix operates. He would have continued to ponder on with that grim face of his if it wasn't for his servent, Psyphon, alerting him to some sort of invitation.

"I looked through that ridiculous invitation hours ago," he said. Psyphon was about to say something more, but Vilgax raised his hand as a signal for him to end. "Explain to me why I should even consider the very thought of attending.”.“Well, master, I was able to obtain some intelligence regarding the attendees of this “ Star Festival”. Ben Tennyson is one of the attendees in question.”. Vilgax was not exactly convinced by this “I’ll admit, it’s intriguing. But even without the aid of his friends he still a nuisance...unless” Vilgax ponders for a moment, personally it wouldn't be a bad idea to simply go there with the appearance of someone acting in goodwill...if it wasn't for the fact that he had done something like that during that invitation with Ghostfreak. Yet, the opportunity is too much to simply pass up.

With that distinction made came the appearance of the most bizarre of space fellating vessels “Allow the spacecraft to land Psyphon, I’m assuming it's from the host in question” he proceeds to get up from his throne “I can trust you can keep an eye on my people at least?”

If only he knew of the insanity that will befall upon him.

The present

latest

Vilgax has arrived at what he might describe as the most childish-looking town that he has ever seen in his life. And most of the attendees look out of place. Solders, children, a horned clown, and all sorts of beginning as well as...Ben Tennyson? No, it was him alright but it was his ten year old self that he sees before him. He proceeded to hide behind a building not knowing that One big headed kid was right beside him.
This unexpected assurance might just prove to me all the more valuable. All I am dealing with is a younger, weaker, more childish Ben Teynosn. And with the strength that I now possess, it should be effortless.

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Crow Crow @anyone_of_intrest

1FEDDCFA-E434-4356-8A89-7A76D321254A.gif
Dib Membrane

As Dib wandered the streets, he noticed something that caught his eye. Dib saw as an alien was standing right next to him. Dib’s mouth hung open as he pointed at the alien.

“I knew it! There are aliens here! Are you working with Zim!?”
Dib eyeballed the alien noticing just how disgusting it was.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Ruby Rose

"I am Second Lieutenant Tanya Degurechaff .Nice to meet you!"
"Honk."
"Hello Er.... Fellow humans I should say? My name is Noa, and I'm lost. Anyone know where I am?"

"Name's Ben, Ben Tennyson."

"Oh, uh... You may call me Ruby Rose, or just...Ruby! He-heh...nice to meet you!"

Well, that was awkward. Already was Ruby showing signs of shyness, as she was used to socializing with people within Vale, but for some reason, not here. She thought it was gonna be simple, and then others more had to show up. First to come up was a human representation of a destroyer hailing from the US of A. Another was somme sort of Grimm-looking, but not really Grimm-like, boy who appeared to honk through his mouth. The next was an androgynous person who was...a little off in their mannerisms. Finally, there was a boy who was almost as dorky as she was.

Trying to keep a grasp of the conversation, she asked the group,

"So... What are you here for?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya), Birb Birb (Karako), Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 (Noa), Crow Crow (Ben)

Observing the children briefly, Lu Bu turns her focus back to the waterfall, breathing calmly, before extending her arms. Slow, methodical movements followed. Martial breathing exercises to anyone familiar with them. It was like a dance, open palms, closed fists, slow, deliberate, graceful. The form was near flawless, like flowing water the figure moved with certainty. Not a sound escaped her that showed an ounce of overexertion, despite the difficulty of each move with proper breathing.

Once she had completed each step, she knelt, still controlling her breathing as she stares at the waterfall.

It had been too long since she had the freedom to train like this in peace. If this were a trap, she only wanted to die fulfilled and happy. If not, then she may as well enjoy as much as she could while it lasted. For the first time in years, she knew true peace. Whatever came next was fine with her.

She had noticed the other warrior nearby, but he was as silent as her, and so she left him alone in his peace. It was not uncommon for warriors to come to places such as this to collect their thoughts. She felt it would be impolite to disrupt the quiet contemplation such a place provided warriors such as them.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03

Odessa

She was listening to the conversation when she got bored and wandered it was a good thing she did because she heard a click and turned just in time to see a woman walk inside. Interesting, She abandoned the two oddities and joined the woman, hovering as to not disturb her.

Then she gave a slight cough.

“You know it is rather rude to be sneaking into what I assume is our hosts palace?”

She chuckled to lighten the mood and hovered down, before deactivating her helmet. Revealing a young woman with blonde hair. (For her exact looks, see her CS)

darkred darkred FactionParadox FactionParadox thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

erikku.png

(Art credit: Milkåmel's Profile - PokéFarm Q)

Eric

For a while, I keep observing the others. There's a noticeable amount of other creatures here, but every once in a while, I would find a human in the crowd. To my surprise, there's even a kid no older than twelve wandering around and talking with the others, including a lilac-colored cat. I yawn, fighting the urge to close my eyes and take a quick nap. It's... a little disheartening to be here, watching all these strangers talk to each other while I force myself to be alone... just to stay on the safe side... no matter how tempting it is... to join...

My eyes snap open. Lilac-colored cat?!

Immediately I begin snaking my way through the crowd. "Excuse me... sorry, I'm sorry... excuse me," I repeat over and over and over again as I slip between the festival-goers. That couldn't have been her. It's just wishful thinking. It could've been any Espeon, maybe not an Espeon at all. But there's always a chance it could've been! Urk… I can't let this go. I have to find-

Too distracted with my own thoughts, I realize my mistake a moment too late. I accidentally bump into the kid with the white and black shirt from behind. "Ah! Oh, I'm so sorry," I apologize as quickly as possible. "Are you alright?"

At least I'm closer now. I sneak a glance over the kid's shoulder (since we're, very awkwardly, about the same height) to try and spot my guildmaster.

Interactions:
Crow Crow
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch

tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo4_r1_540.png

Normally Marvus got a fair amount of mail. Crazed fans finding his hive and mailing him stuff. Sometimes it was pretty weird shit other times there was sometime cool, like a nice piece of art. Tonight he was greeted with a rather plain looking one. He took it inside and decided to see what it could be this time.
"shiz whats diz shit, hope it ain't no fukn limbs n shit." He wasn't down with receiving body parts in his mail, that sort of thing was nasty... And it happened frequently.
The Troll shrugged and carefully opened the package, reading the letter held within. 'Star Festival' wasn't any type of festival he heard of. He didn't know where it was either, he'd just search it up.
But he could see a ship landing in the back of his crib. He couldn't see anyone on board and no one came out either so he guessed it might as well be for him. "ah shit mother fuckin alien party or sumthin."
The performer decided he might as well go in the weird looking alien ship, a party with aliens would be pretty damn dope. The ship wasn't like anything he'd ever been in but he boarded, and if he wanted to leave it was too late the ship was on its destination. It went by fast too as it quickly landed. Marvus could see other ships like it with strange alien races exiting like he was, the place had a peaceful vibe he could get behind that.
One of the aliens seemed to be a native and was taking luggage and questions. This was pretty weird but it didn't seem like it would hurt to stick around if the party was cool. "So wutz dis festival all about, u got all dis mothafuckin star decor n shit. Dis gotta be sum real important shit." He said looking at Steve interested in ehat the mushroom man knew about the celebration.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27
GM Interactions: N/A

Laffey noticed Inazuma observing her clothes.

"Oh, these? These are my new festival clothes... they're very cute, aren't they... hmph... Laffey isn't mad that the Commander isn't here to see her in this... not at all..."

Laffey then looks towards Inazuma, introducing herself.

"Designation - Benson-class Destroyer USS Laffey. DD-459. Laffey isn't not Allen M. Sumner-class Destroyer USS Laffey, Laffey is Benson-class Destroyer USS Laffey.

Inazuma, you say? Like, IJN Inazuma? The KAN-SEN? The warship woman? The Destroyer of the Sakura Empire? Hmmm... maybe, maybe not... Laffey has seen such a KAN-SEN before. She's very blue and is accompanied by her very pink twin sister Ikazuchi... I think they're sisters... I'd know because it's a very popular trope these days. H*nkai Imp*ct picked it up recently, their characters have these horns too... I wonder if we could sue them for big bucks...

... you also don't have the demihuman traits of a Sakura Empire ship... horns, animal ears..."

Laffey nonchalantly picks the plushie-like draconid up and squeezes his cheeks.

"He's even bluer than you and has horns. Maybe this is the Sakura Empire's Inazuma," Laffey's words nonchalantly emerged from her mouth.

eGMdmBe.png

Ben Tennyson
Interactions: 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B LilacMonarch LilacMonarch marc122 marc122 Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Well, he's about a whole bunch of times my size - taller than anyone here - and he's got a face full of tentacles. A guy like that is gonna stand out in a place like this," Ben describes to Julia, before turning to Ruby.

"Well, I could be playing Sumo Slammers at home, but I guess I'm here to enjoy the festivities - food, movie screening, games, the usual party stuff.

Speaking of... you all wanna see what there is to eat while we continue talking? I haven't eaten since dinner."

As a blue-furred oversized rodent bumped into Ben and knocked on his watch, he turned to see what hit him. "Woah! Watch where you're going! Friend of yours? Yeah, it's OK, still in one piece."

What Ben didn't realise that his watch had began whirring a bit with a yellow glow replacing the green.​

Last edited:
View attachment 618922
Dib Membrane

As Dib wandered the streets, he noticed something that caught his eye. Dib saw as an alien was standing right next to him. Dib’s mouth hung open as he pointed at the alien.

“I knew it! There are aliens here! Are you working with Zim!?”
Dib eyeballed the alien noticing just how disgusting it was.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: normal

Vilgax turns to face the man who stupidly called him out. How can a human survive with such a big head on that pathetic excuse of a head? It doesn't matter as he proceeded to grab the boy, lifting him up to his red eyes of his.
"I don't know what you are blabbering about human, but I would advise that you keep that month of yours closed." So he knows about aliens, what can he do trapped within his grasp?

44E02355-9894-4675-843B-E5AC9A48E0F3.jpeg
Dib Membrane

As Dib was lifted up he realized that he was dealing with someone much more stronger than Zim. Dib wouldn’t give up so easily on exposing such a hideous creature. Dib yelled at the top of his lungs to try to gain the attention of anyone nearby.
“Everyone look! It’s a hideous alien! I’m not crazy! Aliens are just as real as big foot!”

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake Crow Crow

guildmaster__by_earthb0undness_dcqypzy.png
Julia

"I dunno about that, we have quite the mix here already,"
The Espeon comments. While the others talk, her ears perk up and she stares off seemingly at nothing.

She looks right at Eric for a moment before turning back to Ben and nodding in the direction of Vilgax and Dib.

"Not to rain on your parade or anything, but I think you may have jinxed it, Ben."

marc122 marc122 Crow Crow CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]mami tomoe [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]resident magical girl[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll]
x.png
Mami would of continued on her merry way if she didn’t feel eyes on her back. Maybe she was just being paranoid. She knew she was on edge but imagining people were watching her really took the cake. ‘Man I really do need a break, don’t I?’she thought as she looked over her shoulder not knowing what she hoped to see.

Her shoulders relaxed when she realized it was only a little kid. If Mami was being fair though she had to count herself as a kid too. Now that she noticed it everyone around her seemed a bit young.. or an animal? She eyed the purple cat with suspicion wondering if it was one of Kyubey’s kind.

She decided to make her way over to the little forming group with a welcoming smile. The girl raised a hand up and with a snap her long curly locks arranged themselves into her twin drills. She felt more comfortable talking to people when she hid behind a mask, and at the moment shifting her outfit to her magical one would be too drastic. Her hair would be simplistic enough.

“Hey I’m Mami,”she introduced herself as she placed her hand on her chest. In a rather fluid motion she gave a small playful curtsy. The blonde followed the purple Kyubey’s nodding towards a green alien looking creature. “That’s one weird looking Witch,”she whispered under her breath.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood; friendly ☀ mentions; Ben, Julia ☀ interaction; Crow Crow , CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , marc122 marc122 , LilacMonarch LilacMonarch
location; group ☀outfit; x
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #ffe96e [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/PrkeGMh.jpg); background-size: 215%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #d6a500; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/kQq5ZdM.png/x.png); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc914; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=blo]background: #ffc914 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Users who are viewing this thread