Ruby Rose

"Hey, uh... Nice to meet you, Mami, Julia. I'm Ruby Rose!"

Ruby finally broke her silence after a few moments of, well, not responding on time due to social awkwardness. Just as she said so, however, she witnessed Mario doing...the Mario or whatever, much to the unanimous praises of the Toads. From there, she would witness him coming to the rescue with him saving Dib from being bullied any further by Vilgax. Mario's acrobatics, however, reminded her a bit of Beacon Academy, and thus, she was won over by Mario's heroism and Italian style. From there, she would shout enthusiastically towards him,

"Way to go, Mario!"

Ruby, though, lamented that she could have come to Dib's rescue, but since the Mushroom Kingdom had a hero of their own, she decided he was good enough while he's around. However, she made a mental note to herself to watch out for any impending danger.

That should do it.

- - - - -

Okay, so... This cute-looking little purple cat was around, and I could've really asked to pet her, but unfortunately I couldn't. Well, at the very least, I still have Mami and this cute little creature, whom Mami apparently calls Ravio. Alright, Ravio for the horned little guy it is.

"Okay, uh...well if you don't mind, I'm going to start checking out the food!"

And so, I finally start looking for a place to eat. Hopefully there's a cafe around, that's where I could get a milkshake.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Mario), LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia), L3n L3n (Mami), ManyFaces ManyFaces (Ravio)

the boi.png

(Art credit: breepi | DeviantArt)

Eric

Oh, good grief. A fight? Already? It looks like everyone's teaming up on squidface over there. Even among a colorful multiversal gathering like this, the guy sure sticks out an awful lot. Before I can intervene, the man, the myth, the legend, Mario Mario himself comes to save the day. Not gonna lie, that looked kinda cool. Plus, it's not every day you get to see the most famous guy in the multiverse in person. Fanboyism aside, old Greenie over there is getting comically trampled by Toads. What a day.

A sigh escapes my lips. Maybe exploring will have to wait, just in case the alien starts getting up and wreaking havoc. "So, about that restaurant-"

I turn around and find that everyone is gone. My ears droop sadly.

Oof...

Mentions:
Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax)​

guildmaster__by_earthb0undness_dcqypzy.png
Julia

Despite Dib's unwise loudness, the situation appeared to be taken care of thanks to Ben and Mario. They wouldn't need her help after all.

The Espeon glances over at the lonely Typhlosion and chuckles softly to herself. Oh, stop pouting. You've been alone for like 5 seconds.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Mario smiled and gave Ruby a thumbs up as she cheered him on. He was about to go in for round two, but then Ben said he had it covered. And, already being late to the party, he simply gave Ben a thumbs up as well and just ran off towards the castle.

swpctl.gif

Meanwhile, those of you who went to the cafe would hear a pleasant melody ringing in your ears as you stepped inside the small shop.

The relaxing music accompanied the elegant scenery well. The circular tables were all lined up nicely, and various toads all sat in the wooden chairs drinking coffee and chowing down on cake, as well as freshly baked cookies. Once you entered, you would be approached by a small, frail old man clad in a lab coat.

7ab35d7116c0aee4abc724259ca40f68.png

"Well hello there, youngsters!" The snaggle-toothed scientist exclaimed with a wave as he looked up at all of you. "What brings you here to my humble little cafe?"

Crow Crow marc122 marc122

"Bread? Just plain bread? That's certainly a... strange request." The elderly toad commented before looking Batman over once more, and simply shrugging. "Though, I suppose you are a strange fellow..." He said, before turning and unceremoniously walking off towards the back of the bakery. He soon returned with a loaf of bread tucked under his arm. Once he was steady enough in front of Batman, the toad rested his cane on a nearby chair and offered the bread up to Batman. "Well, here you go, dear sir. One loaf of the Mushroom Kingdom's finest bread."

PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

CN-TAN THE TOON
popcorn.PNG
The Toon arrived fashionably late as always but now that she's here, the real party has just begun! She didn't have anything else to do since she already managed her shows and her two good pals are too busy to hang out with her, which is fine, she hangs out with them everyday, one day without them won't hurt, right? She ran towards the party with her arms outstretched to the sides like the wings of an airplane, ignoring The Toad because she didn't really bring anything with her, nothing important at least. She eventually halted after witnessing a short, stacky man fight. . . Vilgax?! What is he doing here?!! Oh dear, should I help him out or not, he's a capable guy, maybe she can sit this one out and just watch them fight? There's no way that an acrobatic fat guy can beat somebody like him.

And with that, CN-Tan picked up the popcorn from the table before sitting down, stuffing her face full of popcorn as she watched the ongoing fight, CN-Tan believes that Vilgax can beat that guy and if not? She's disowning that son of a bitch.​

Last edited:

1566794388055.png
Ravio

"Mami Tome? You've got quite the pretty name!"

Sheerow happily perched on one of the blonde girl's fingers when she held out her hand for him.

"You don't have to worry about him, he's a pretty friendly guy!"

While Mami interacted with the little fellow, Ravio's jaw dropped as the town's populace suddenly stopped, collectively screamed for someone named Mario, and busted out in a fully planned song at the introduction of the overweight man who'd single handily stopped a child from hitting his ginormous head onto the ground all by himself. He'd almost be impressed if it weren't for how terrifying it was seeing the little mushroom mutant collectively yell in admiration for him. Did they sing that every time he showed up? It'd seem kinda tedious to break out into song every time the guy jumped out from a pipe but maybe it was just due to the occasion? putting his own questions aside Ravio decided to attempt to answer Mami's own.

"I'm not sure but wow he's popular with the townsfolk. I don't think I've ever seen anyone that exited for anything in my entire life before. Maybe he's a local legend of some sort? I wonder how the guy was even able to do all of that anyways, he's gotta be pretty acrobatic in order to move all around like that".

A girl dressed in black and red seemed to have other things on her mind where she proudly proclaimed that she was going to head over to where the food was. After his little...incident Ravio didn't feel all that hungry enough to join her but not wanting to be rude he decided to tag along with her to the cafe where he saw an old man introduce himself to the girl and another. Maybe he could exchange his rupees for the country's money. Addressing the old man he asked,

"Excuse me mister, what is the form currency used in this kingdom?"
1566795242463.png
L3n L3n marc122 marc122 thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Batman

Batman gives the old man his thanks and walked out, eating his bread. His eyes though continued to scan the crowd and he noticed a fat plumber man run toward the castle. He cocked his head, intrigued and then walked toward the courtyard. Where he saw much to his interest a downed alien squid. He watched, eating his bread.

tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo7_r1_400.png

So this was some sort of alien solar festival. He could be down with that. "yeah i didn't see any books or nothn when i got my invite. it's cool tho, festivities look mothafukin shinin n shit." He smiled at the mushroom man and gave a short thanks. But that was enough of that, he should be doing celebratory things and see what made this comet so great.
While he was waiting on that he supposed he should take the time to mingle with the aliens and see what kind of alien stuff they got goin on with their planets.
There were a few aliens resembling Lusii and some fights breaking out but the super star plumber dude seemed to have things covered. Marvus looked at nearby hedgehog looking creature and sauntered over it "ayy lil buddy you look kinda lost, you good?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Illiyasviel Von Einzbern
Surroundings: marc122 marc122
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"Oh. We're here to do cafe things while we just talk. Eat, purchase drinks, and drink large amounts of caffeine."

Laffey looks towards Inazuma as she takes a seat and takes a portable gaming console out.

"Ayanami and Long Island should be online right now. They're very good partners to have in co-op games. QE's good to have as an opponent, not an ally, unless Warspite's controlling her account."

[Image not Available]

Art Attack
Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
Surroundings: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch L3n L3n marc122 marc122 Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind BoltBeam BoltBeam
GM Interactions: N/A

"Where'd you come from?"

Art Attack looks towards CN-tan, in which she would immediately recognise the emblem on the odd squid kid's chest. The form of the squid kid - not her own.​

Atraxa, Voice of the Praetors
1566797310662.png

"Well, that's just not right." The angel thought to herself, after polluting the water with the sickening oil that dripped in rivulets off her spear. Some sort of overweight, mustachioed human hopped on top of a clearly genetically superior being's head without so much as a cower or whimper. The things that humans fail to realize sometimes.

She stood from her perch, and floated towards a crater, where the tentacled man resided, toads scattering as she approached. What else would you do when some monster-lady started hovering at you?

"Flesh." Atraxa stated immediately to herself, in disgust. She knelt down, gingerly prodding at the being's exposed arm. Flesh was heresy where she was. To hide yourself behind flesh was to be fit for dismemberment, but she always felt something about being dismembered for trivial acts, such as existing, wasn't fair.

"Get up. Up, up, up." She slapped at the being's pastel-colored face with her hard, plated hands over and over again. "I'm not letting a potential recruit get beaten up by some fleshbag-normal who doesn't have to self-decency to keep their form from sagging."

Some other thing was watching the body, and her, a furred thing. She hasn't seen many furred things, asides from the furred things she made into her couch and blankets. She pointed at it, and gestured for it to approach her.

Laix_Lake Laix_Lake CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow

Last edited:
Agent 3|Galaxy Of Wonders
IMG

Agent 3 would land in... whatever this place is... somewhat late. Arrived, yes, but it depends if she really 'is' late. She sighed upon landing and looked up from her landing position, seeing what was around and before her. "...Whoa." She said, though it's hard to tell if anyone could even tell what she's saying, given Inklish language. "Now 'this'. This is pretty cool." She would add, beginning to walk around, somewhat aimlessly, and her weapon held down by her side as she just wandered. It's not like much any ordinary Inkling would see these days. She remained speechless as she further walked around, and unable to really think off the top of her head what to do, she decided to stick in the 'middle' ground of everything, where she can see and hear practically everything going on nearby. "Alright, let's see just what other people were invited in here, shall we..."

Details
Link to CS: Here!
Hex Code: #61BD6D
Status (physically): Fine
Status (mentally/emotionally): Fine
Powers: Inkling (species abilities and traits)
Items: Hero Shot, Splat Bombs
Course of action: Explore this new land
Interactions: None
Mentions: None
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Crow Crow

Interactions:
Crow Crow Laix_Lake Laix_Lake
CN-TAN THE TOON
Glasses.PNG

The Toon was about to smash more popcorn into her mouth but the fight was already over before anything juicy happened when a weird squid thing sent him flying, she was about to check on Vilgax to see if he's okay or at least find out where he lands, but then Art Attack approached CN-Tan and asked her a quick little question, she recognized that all too familiar emblem on the Squid Kid's chest, could it be? CN-tan stood up and threw the popcorn away like it was nothing. She smiled at Art Attack with her hands on her back, examining him from head to toe, she never saw him use this form before in the show, he probably scanned on of the creatures in the party. She extended her right arm towards Art Attack and offered a handshake.

"Hello Ben, you might not know me but I know you." The Toon said. "Let's just say that i'm basically your mother!"

"That's all you need to know."

Last edited:
the boi.png

(Art credit: breepi | DeviantArt)

Eric

"Aw, come on, Julia..." I fake-whine with pursed lips and puppy dog eyes. "I've been working in the logistics branch of the multiversal FBI and barely hanging onto life for I-don't-know-how-long. Let me be this clingy for once, pleaaaase?"

A newcomer's voice catches my attention. Clearing my throat and adjusting my tie, I turn around to find an imposing grey-skinned creature towering over me. His colorfully worded question seems innocent enough: 'are you okay?' I simply give him a cute smile, like I'm a dog getting free headpats. "Yeah, I'm just catching up with an old... commander of mine. What's your name?"

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus)​

Ruby Rose

Ruby was fascinated by the aesthetic of the cafe. It was nice-looking, and the music was soothing. Then, as soon as she saw cookies, her sweet tooth acted up. Now she wanted some of those cookies. Eagerly, she answered the old-looking scientist,

"Well... I came here because I wanted to taste the food around the Mushroom Kingdom. You accept Lien?"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (E. Gadd), Crow Crow (Laffey), L3n L3n (Mami)

Last edited:
Batman

Batman finished his loaf of bread: ahhh delicious. Then focused on the metal woman who had floated toward the downed alien. And began telling the alien thing to get up, slapping him and telling him about potential recruits. He frowned. This looked like a Justice League level threat and every bit of him wanted to engage the woman right here right now. No, he thought, she is beyond my league fighting her would be suicide.... If only Superman were here. He wouldn't back down from a fight. It just wasn't in his nature and he would definitely give her a fight that would make her question her beliefs on flesh. Superman would destroy her easily. She couldn't be as strong as Doomsday. Nevertheless he marked the woman as a person to avoid at all costs until prepared.

nexusreq.png
Julia

The Espeon walks out, frowning at Eric and pokes at his muscles with a paw. "You look weak. Took too much time off again?"

She grimaces at the polluted water before finally actually looking at the angel. "Now that's just gross. Why would you do something like that?"

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow archur archur

Agent 3|Woomy Union
IMG

Agent 3 would perk up immediately, hearing that familiar word in her language and looked around for the source. She then saw a green squid kid like herself - at least, if she was in squid form. She smiled and waved back calmly before intending to approach. "Huh... What have we here." She said to herself. "Here I thought I'd be the only one. Guess not." She said in a joking tone, shaking her head and looking down on the green squid, a calm smile managing to form on her face only slightly before she noticed and figuratively slapped it away. "...You good down there?"

Details
Course of action: Explore this new land
Interactions: Crow Crow
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Crow Crow , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

• IMG_20190826_070411.png “Well,I remember I was sunk in action at....May 14,1944. I think somewhere near Philippines...? I know I was fully constructed at 15 November 1932. But...the year in my world....well.....”

Sighing,Inazuma hung her head low,seemingly out of shame or embarrassment or both. Why couldn't the calender be fully accurate and not jump between 20th century and 21th century once in a while in 5 weeks?

“I really don't know....”

Inazuma responded as she sat next to Laffey,watching the latter as she played a third-person shooting game which Laffeh had mentioned to be "Splatoon". Didn't she happened to see someone similar to the squid/kid here in the festival....?

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #bbbbbb; font-size: 12px; margin:auto; center; font-family=Verdana; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #000; line-height: 20px; [/class] [class=Receive] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; [/class] [class=Message] border-top: 2px solid #737373; min-height: 25px; background: #333333; padding: 5px; max-height: 25px; position: relative; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 14px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=Attach] float: left; [/class] [class=Attach2] position:absolute; left: 89%; max-height: 20px; color: #000; padding: 5px; margin-top: -34px; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 14px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Profile) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} Combat) (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 100%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Receive]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
MANA: 100%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]
PHYSICAL CONDITION: Fine
MENTAL CONDITION: She's not angry, just disappointed
COLOR: #E1914F

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Profile[/div][div class=tab]Combat[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]INTERACTIONS: Crow Crow (Art Attack) archur archur (Atraxa) Laix_Lake Laix_Lake (Vilgax) Nightwisher Nightwisher (Shilo)
MENTIONS: PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Batman) Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara (Dib)

The package arrived with the rest of the mail at 8am just like it always did everyday, so Alexis didn't pay too much attention to it when it was placed on the living room coffee table with a stack of envelopes on top. The kitsune had more important things to do than open up junk mail; she still had two kids who weren't old enough to live by themselves after all. Delilah and Elijah were only 18 and 16 and still in high school, and they weren't planning on going out until later in the day. Until then, Alexis would spend an eternity nagging at her kids to clean their rooms and do their homework. Time worked strangely when you were an immortal mother. A couple hundred years could feel like a couple of days, but when yelling at her children those few minutes felt like hours. She could've sworn that her other kids were nowhere near as disobedient. Either way, with enough nagging, yelling, and fire, Kuroki coerced her children to get their work done before they left the home.

Kicking back on the couch, she began to sort through the mail, burning the junk mail, clipping the coupons, and reading a few letters from her other children. It was nice that they still chose to do with the traditional pen and paper way of communicating. There was a special kind of nostalgia and connection when you wait on a letter from a loved one. Though letters weren't instant, and Alexis could get away with writing the replies later in the week, she was too excited to put it off. Once again the package was ignored. In fact, she forgot about it for the rest of the day. There was just too much to do for her to pay attention to a package from an unknown sender. She had to get her research paper written up by the end of the day and check up on the members of Leviathan Squad in the afternoon, and the Lord knows the SERAPHs, Valyzan siblings, and Taryn were going give her an interesting time.

The whole day flew by, filled with the oh-so-familiar panic of writing a whole paper last minute, the mental instability of people-turned-murder machines, complete apathy from a succubus, and severe emotional trauma from pretty much everyone Alexis worked with that day. To say it was draining was an understatement, but she loved these people, even if it wasn't reciprocated. By the time Elijah and Delilah were back in their beds at 11, Alexis was burnt out from the day. She just laid on the couch, using her nine tails as a cushion as she sipped at a cup of hot herbal tea. The kitsune was so out of it that she didn't remember the package until she tried to set the tea down on the coffee table, only to be blocked by the package she never noticed.

Curious and honestly looking for something interesting to distract her from worrying about the grade she would get on the paper she just submitted, Alexis picked the box up with her tail and shook it. It sounded solid, and nothing about it indicated anything dangerous, so she took one of her nails and tore the tape off of the box to reveal what looked like a children's book. That was strange, she didn't recall ordering anything like this, and she didn't know anyone who still though Elijah was a toddler. Still, the kitsune decided flip through it, to see what kind of story it was. It wasn't much, but what child's story was? What interested Alexis was that it ended in an invitation to a Star Festival. That sounded fun, but how did this end up at Alexis' door? It wasn't like she could take time off her job, could she? Then again, she was the wife of one of the Three Sixes... All the kitsune could do was sleep on it.

------------------------------

The following morning, Alexis had already explained the situation to Raijin. He would pull all the strings needed to let her take a “vacation” to wherever this place led to. Alexis’ husband seemed to find this invitation to be legitimate, so there wasn’t anything to fear; he only wished that he could’ve went with her. It would’ve been a nice getaway from their crazy lives, but Legio Mortuus wasn’t about to let Raijin go on a vacation.

After breakfast, Alexis quietly said her goodbyes to her immediate family and went outside to find the mushroom shaped spacecraft waiting for her. She’d sensed some sort of magic that would bring her to her intended destination, but she didn’t expect it to come in the form of a shroom ship. Taking with her only a small suitcase and her sword, the kitsune entered the ship. To be quite honest, the journey was a bit cramped when all nine of her tails takes up at least three times as much volume as she did herself.

------------------------------

Upon arrival to the kingdom, Alexis was wide-eyed at just how beautiful the picturesque kingdom looked. As she took in all the lights, party goers, and the lake with awe. She didn’t even notice the strange mushroom headed person that walked over to her until she heard his extremely high pitched voice offering to take her luggage.

"Hello! I'm Toad E. Steve! And welcome to the Star Festival! Here! I'll take your luggage!"

”Oh my gosh! You’re so adorable. Thank you!” Alexis couldn’t help but let out a little squeal at how adorable Toad was. She was matching his energy perfectly as she handed her suitcase over to the mushroom man. Her sword, however, she kept to herself. It didn’t feel quite right to hold onto a weapon during a festival like this, but it was a gift she didn’t trust anyone, except Raijin, with. The kitsune was going to keep her sword nice and safe within the folds of her tail. Two of her fluffy white appendages wrapped themselves around the sheath, concealing it from anyone who didn’t know any better.

There were certainly all sorts of colorful characters (aside from the mushroom people) that made even Alexis look normal. She was dressed in a mini skirt, blouse, jacket, and heels that would make any lesser woman break their ankles. It was a far cry from the guy in the Batman costume, all the Pokemon, the people in genuine power armor, a Cthulhu warlord, and some trolls. It was definitely diverse, maybe even more diverse than Ventus.

Strolling through the streets, Alexis approached the castle, where it seemed everyone seemed to converge. Along the way, her eye was caught by a woman with a dangerous aura dressed to impress. For a second, Alexis almost mistook the woman for 173. They gave off a similar first impression-cautious, analytical, distanced, and hurting, though the last part was only an inference given the three characteristics. The kitsune’s eyes lingered for a while, comparing this woman to her coworker. Those two would probably either get along or tear each other apart if they met. Alexis gave a smile and a little wave at the isolated woman and continued towards the castle.

She was approaching the entrance when a commotion broke out. It looked like the Cthulhu warlord was looking for a fight. If he wasn’t, why would he be throwing the large-headed child around like a puppet? Alexis really didn’t want to get involved in a fight during her vacation, but she wasn’t about to let an alien bully children around. The kitsune was this close to drawing her sword and casting Point Blank Sabot on the aggressor, but suddenly, plumber clad in red and blue leap out of a pipe.

Alexis didn’t remember the last time she’d even heard of Mario, but she was about to get a crash course as all the mushroom people went ballistic, cheering for the plumber. A group of mushroom people then came out and began a really impressive a cappella performance of a song about Mario. One had to wonder if they practiced for this exact kind of situation.

Despite how overweight Mario looked, he was a surprisingly able gymnast that saved the big-headed kid and landed a solid hit on the Cthulhu warlord. Out of politeness, Alexis apprehensively clapped for Mario, but it didn’t exactly sit well with her that all these mushroom people worship this one guy like this.

She would’ve liked the fight to have ended here, but a green squid looking creature continued the fight for what seemed for no reason, whipping out an oversized paint roller and smacking the Cthulhu man with it. It didn’t look like a kiddy strike, and it actually looked like it would hurt. As if that wasn’t bad enough, some kind of mechanical angel descended on the fight and took the side of Cthulhu, urging them to continue the fight. It wasn’t really in her place to get involved, but there were children involved. Alexis would fight for their sake...but no sword. No need to kill anyone.

”That’s enough fighting, children. Don’t make me punish you for fighting each other,” The kitsune strutted up to Cthulhu, the green squid squid, and the mechanical angel with her eyes glowing yellow and fireballs in each of her hands and on the tips of seven of her tails. She glared at the angel, disappointed in the angel's decision to press on, ”This fight is over. These people have hurt themselves enough. Back off.”

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS:
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div][/div]

the boi.png

Eric

Julia pokes my muscle (or lack thereof) and teases me right back, though her question is sadly very close to the truth. I nod. "I've been... really, really sick. Vomiting blood in bed sick. I'll try to get better before I come visit the guild again."

It's then that I notice this incredibly weird, Eldritch-looking thing gesturing to me. I look over to the water she was beside earlier; once clear and beautiful, now polluted with this... oil. My guildmaster speaks my mind: why in the world would she do something like that? Surely it's not because she's some angel of death or anything. Hah. Haha. Hahahaha.

...Right?

"Can you do me a favor...?" I ask the grey-skinned creature. In a flash, a knife made entirely out of electricity appears in my paw, its surface flashing like the lightning of a thunderstorm. Oddly enough, it wouldn't hurt to hold in addition to weighing practically nothing. It's a simple but well-made weapon; nothing more, nothing less. "If that awe-inspiring deity over there tries to kill me, stab me in the back before it can."

With that, I step forward towards Atraxa. "Ah... you've summoned me?"

Interactions:
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
ManyFaces ManyFaces (Marvus)
archur archur (Atraxa)​

Interactions:
Crow Crow
CN-TAN THE TOON
Glasses.PNG
"Trust me on this, it's best that you don't know." She said ominously with a serious look on her face, trying to scare Ben into thinking she has some kind of dark and evil secret that she's hiding from everyone, just to fuck with him for a insignificant, childish prank. She can't wait to see the scared look on his face or at least CN-Tan thinks he'll be freaked out by what she said, The Toon can only hope that this prank works, she usually tries to act like she's hiding something dark to scare or make people suspicious of her, she loves the attention she gets when she does this kind of stuff.​

LaffeySpring.png

Laffey
Interactions: SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 @Illiyasviel Von Einzbern
Surroundings: marc122 marc122
GM Interactions: thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

"I was launched in October of 1941, and perished in November of 1942. I'm not a big player like the Enterprise or the Warspite. The third battle of the Solomon Seas was where I faced my rival, Hiei. She ultimately sank me as I experienced a fiery, explosive death.

But today, in the year 2019, Laffey lives as a KAN-SEN, in an era where videogames and naps exist. Someday, I will meet Hiei on the field once more... and she too will be a KAN-SEN. That is the eventual fate of the iron heroes that once called the seas their battleground."

Laffey ponders as she plays her game.

"... oh, so you're older than me? You don't look so, and everyone says that Laffey's looks very young for her age. "

As she taps away at her console, she takes her bottle out, then chugs its contents down again, before keeping it.

[Image not Available]

Art Attack
Interactions: Chungchangching Chungchangching Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam
Surroundings: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch L3n L3n marc122 marc122

"That's going to haunt me for a while," Art Attack nonchalantly comments as CN-tan makes the comment. What lied under that, will be something for another day.

Agent 3 would perk up immediately, hearing that familiar word in her language and looked around for the source. She then saw a green squid kid like herself - at least, if she was in squid form. She smiled and waved back calmly before intending to approach. "Huh... What have we here." She said to herself. "Here I thought I'd be the only one. Guess not." She said in a joking tone, shaking her head and looking down on the green squid, a calm smile managing to form on her face only slightly before she noticed and figuratively slapped it away. "...You good down there?"

"Doing good! You know, aside from the squid-faced guy I just knocked upwards!" Art Attack exclaims back to his brethren. "You enjoying yourself?"

Agent 3|Opening's Impressions
IMG

"Doing good! You know, aside from the squid-faced guy I just knocked upwards!" Art Attack exclaims back to his brethren. "You enjoying yourself?"
Agent 3 managed to hold back a minor laughter and shake herself, sighing calmly. "So far, so good." She said to the fellow Inkling, finding it kind of interesting about their first statement. It's not unnatural in capabilities, but it's not out of the ordinary either. "...You say you knocked someone upwards? How the heck is that humanly possible...?" She asked herself aloud, in thought. She shrugged it off for a moment and looked around. "Looks to be a nice place, though. Plenty of life, and it seems to be all it's described to be. At least, so far." She added, pulling out the invitation she had. It was noticeably dripping with ink around the bottom and along the edges most notably, but whatever it said was still readable. She chuckled nervously like 'oh dear, didn't think of that' before putting it back, giving a casual thumbs up.

Details
Course of action: Conversation
Interactions: Crow Crow
Nearby: Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind , Crow Crow , Chungchangching Chungchangching , Laix_Lake Laix_Lake

[Image not Available]

Art Attack
Interactions: Laix_Lake Laix_Lake BoltBeam BoltBeam
Surroundings: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara LilacMonarch LilacMonarch L3n L3n marc122 marc122

"Ink Roller and a lot of ink already on the guy," Art Attack responds as he approaches Agent 3. As he approaches her, his skin tone as seen on his face becomes more obvious to the eyes - a translucent-to-blobby green. Even if he had the physique of a standard qualifiable Inkling, his hair-coloured skin as opposed to the human skin-hued skin indicated that within the Inkling growth charts, he was below 14 but above 8, even if he was close enough to reach the ideal juvenile age.

"I call myself Art Attack. And you might be?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back