[div class=container][div class=image][/div] [div class=blk][div class=title]mami tomoe [div class=line][/div] [div class=lil]resident magical girl[/div][/div] [div class=b][div class=lilimage][/div][/div] [div class=info] [div class=post][div class=scroll] The blonde stood still as they were forced onto the platform in front of Bowser. Her brain quickly processed all of what was happening around her. Ben transformed into.. something. A person, Odessa, flew up and started sniping. The one who caught most of her interest though was a small looking girl, Tanya, as she interacted with Medic before she shot up into the air. Mami’s mouth was an unenthusiastic line once she realized she just blended in with every other rifle user here. All the people attacking made her wonder if she should even bother to contribute until she remembered there were people in this crowd who couldn’t defend themselves.
x.png
Without hesitating another second Mami transformed into her magical outfit she used when she fought Witches. Was this an unnecessary step? Yes. She was used to fighting in her glammed up gunner clothes, but she could do everything in either form. Style points baby. Once her small yellow lightshow ended the girl elegantly lifted up both sides of her skirt. Sadly instead of flashing everyone from either side of her white single-shot percussion-lock rifled muskets fell from out of her dress. Mami could’ve summon her guns out of thin air, but that would just be boring.
x.png
Using her guns was second nature to her so Mami didn’t think twice about raising one and shooting it at Bowser’s left foot. After she shot the bullet, which was made from her ribbons so even if it could it wouldn’t pierce through anything, she threw it to the side making sure not to hit anyone in the process. The gun would dissolve once it made contact with the floor. She wasn’t like Reaper from Overwatch. Take care of your planet and use environmentally friendly guns kids.

The magical girl took hold the other gun she spawned before ducking behind the nice robot looking being who offered to tank the fire ball for the people who couldn’t fly.
“Don’t mind me,”she spoke before peeking her head out from beside them and raising her gun to shoot at their enemies right foot. This time instead of throwing her weapon to the side she just dropped it straight into the ground. Her actions, albeit small, got her hyped again.
[/div][/div] [div class=pos][div class="round1 round"][/div] . [div class="round2 round"][/div] . [div class="round3 round"][/div] [div class=stats]mood; eco friendly ☀ mentions; Ben, Odessa, Tanya ☀ interaction; thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , GearBlade654 GearBlade654
[/div]
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class=c]code by: undine[/div] [class=c]width: 100%; text-align: center; opacity: 0; font-size: 10px; [/class] [class=container]height: 340px; max-width: 500px; padding: 10px; margin: auto; background: #ffe96e [/class] [class=image]height: 100%; width: 33%; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/f417Y4U.jpg); background-size: 200%; background-position: 55% 30% [/class] [class=blk]height: 100%; width: 65%; left: 35%; position: relative; top: -200px [/class] [class=title]position: relative; top: -120px; left: 0px; max-width: 235px; width: 100%; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; color: #ffffff [/class] [class=line]height: 1px; width: 100%; background: #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lil]position: relative; width: 96%; text-align: right; font-style: italic; font-size: 10px; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #d6a500; [/class] [class=b]position: relative; left: 240px; top: -175px; height: 20%; width: 20%; padding: 5px; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; border: 1px solid #e8bc2a [/class] [class=lilimage]height: 100%; width: 100%; border-radius: 0px 100px 100px 100px; background-image: url(https://imgur.com/UFz2T1v.png/x.png); background-size: 125%; background-position: 60% 55% [/class] [class=info]position: relative; left: 0px; top: -165px; height: 245px; max-width: 310px [/class] [class=post]height: 190px; width: 101%; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=scroll]height: 100%; width: 100%; overflow-y: scroll; text-align: justify; padding-right: 30px [/class] [class=pos]position: relative; top: 15px; height: 35px; max-width: 305px; text-align: center; color: transparent; overflow: hidden [/class] [class=round]position: relative; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffc914; transition: 0.7s; [/class] [class=round2]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=round3]transition: 0.7s; display: inline-block; height: 25px; width: 25px; border-radius: 100%; background: #ffffff [/class] [class=bla]background: #ffffff [/class] [class=ble]background: #ffd64a [/class] [class=blo]background: #ffc914 [/class] [class=stats]position: relative; top: 10px; width: 100%; margin: auto;font-weight: 800; font-size: 9px; color: black [/class] [script class=post on=mouseenter] addClass bla round1 addClass ble round2 addClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=post on=mouseleave] removeClass bla round1 removeClass ble round2 removeClass blo round3 [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseenter] addClass up round addClass up stats removeClass down round removeClass down2 stats [/script] [script class=pos on=mouseleave] addClass down round addClass down2 stats addClass up round addClass up stats [/script] [class name=up] animation-name: {post_id}up; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=up] [keyframe=0]top: 0px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: -30px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down] animation-name: {post_id}down; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 0px[/keyframe] [/animation] [class name=down2] animation-name: {post_id}down2; animation-direction: normal; animation-duration: 0.5s; animation-delay: 0s; animation-timing-function: ease-out; animation-iteration-count: 1; animation-fill-mode: both; [/class] [animation=down2] [keyframe=0]top: -30px[/keyframe] [keyframe=100]top: 10px[/keyframe] [/animation]

Last edited:
5CBCCE41-616F-4F95-AAD9-5E2D2B1B4C67.jpeg
Eric

I purse my lips, not fully convinced by Inazuma’s words. In... in fact, I don’t want to tell her, but I’ve heard that same pep talk before.

“Being an explorer doesn’t mean much... I mean, I get to see a lot of different universes, but what’s the point of seeing them if you’re an outcast in all of them...”

Despite this, hearing what she says next does warm my heart a little. At least... at least we can relate to each other.

“Heh...” I rub my cheek with a gentle paw. “I think you fit in really well. Besides... you had enough courage to talk to me, some weird looking creature you’ve never seen before. I think you’re less timid than you give yourself credit for... Inazuma.” Another smile appears on my face.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him, the man in the high tech alien suit, Excalibur, waving at me and Inazuma. Being noticed like this, it brings a lot of joy to my heart... and I can’t help but raise my paw and wave back, my smile growing, slightly but surely.

The sound of a low growl catches my attention. I look over to see Jason storming away from my Julia- probably him getting mad at her tendency to eavesdrop, judging by their previous meeting at the last point game. If that’s the case, they are not going to like each other. Julia was born without a sense of privacy. At least, any Pokémon who’s ever joined her guild would think so. My lips purse; adamant and intimidating as Jason is, the Espeon would undoubtedly try to get the information from him somehow, or, much more likely, she’d extract it from me instead. And when Jason finds out about that...

The rest of the ride was rather uneventful, thank goodness. I stayed with the few I felt comfortable being around- Julia, Inazuma, Excalibur, Sans. I still had several doubts I’d be of any use, and thinking about what I would be able to do in a fight, which I guessed would be happening very soon, made my entire body shake with anxiety. Those thoughts persisted, persisted, persisted. And they remained, until...

"About time you wimps showed up! I was startin' to get bored!"

...shoot...

So, long story short, Wario backstabs us, throws us overboard, aaaand now we’re fighting the big Koopa himself.

Man the cannons, my guildmaster orders.We'll need as much firepower as we can use. She then nudges me. She can’t make it anymore obvious- she knows how I feel. And while that makes me feel... unbelievably good inside knowing she’s thinking about me, there’s one problem...

“Um... what cannons?”

She dashes off into the fray before I can even ask another question.

Guildmaster? What cannons? Wario took off with the ship!

Left with no other choice than to join the fight directly, I produce a blade of electricity in my paw and crouch into a battle-ready stance.

Okay, Eric... just calm down... watch your breathing... careful of the shell, aim for his underbelly... my friends have my back...

Alright...

Let’s go...!

Keeping more distance between me and the Koopa than anyone else thus far is, I point my blade at Bowser and launch a bolt of lightning from it, aimed directly at his belly.

Interactions:
SpaceRavens03 SpaceRavens03 (Inazuma and Excalibur)
LilacMonarch LilacMonarch (Julia)
@BowserFight

Mentions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (‘Red Hood’)​

Screenshot_20190921-180555_Discord.jpg
Julia

Ugh, Arceus, of course he did. So much for that idea...see if there's anything else we can use.
She replies distractedly. Everyone (other than Bowser of course) would be able to hear both her and anyone that replied, as if everyone had headsets on a group call.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow (Eric) @anyonelistening

Last edited:

• IMG_20190919_092524.png .......I never got to send the message in the end. O cruel fate,why do you rob me of my opportunity to console a despairing friend in need....? Thrown off our ship,the Grineer-io (Wario) revealed himself to have lead us here purposely to the monster who had ambushed the poorly defended Mushroom Kingdom earlier. That had had to be a really lucky gambit for him to attempt pulling off,when I think about it. If the red helmed ally had choose to return to the observatory,Grineer-io's attempt to take us to the center of the galaxy would've been easily noticed and we could possibly have him reveal his true allegiance. Honestly though,I don't think it matters now however,as we now have a fire breathing boisterous "king" who could crush us with his weight alone and claws which would definitely hurt-

"What in the bloody did I transform into?" Ben's new transformation spoke in a strong English accent, finding himself sitting comfortably on a heavily-patterned throne of some sort. "I do appreciate the accomodations, however. Props to that! However, I would require a name for this extraterrestrial... not that anyone would be in the mood to provide me one in the heat of battle."

Turning my head towards where the voice originated from,I found......an unknown new Warframe sitting on some throne which turned out to be a foldable built-on armament like that of Mesa's dual pistols? The cannons protruding under the arm rests,a sword sheathed on the backrest of the throne,pretty much already given the benefit of starting out with some really nifty weapons (I'm jealous.). Out of all the things that caught my attention however....is the hourglass-like emblem on his helmet implies that the Warframe I have gotten visuals on is non other than Tennyson-

I've noticed a fireball flying towards me out of the corner of my view,prompting me to squat as the projectile barely brushed above my helmet. I think I'll ask later. For now,the flames of the ongoing battle need to be extinguished. Looking at Inazuma,Eric and anyone else choosing to attack behind the frontline,I nodded at them and darted towards Bowser,making sure not to get hit by any of the group's projectiles or obstruct their visuals as I unsheathed the Nikana,sliding towards the "King" as the blade drew closer towards the his legs. Should he attempt to use his tail to swipe me down by the legs,I would be ready to Bullet Jump up into the air and rain down arrows upon his jaws and eyes. It would seem I wasn't the only one who decided to kind of take him head on,as the girl (Ruby Rose) from before accelerated towards Bowser,firing a few shots before landing the close-quarter combat hit with her scythe. Gauss,Volt,you two have yourself a competition now.

Last edited:
AD4D7FD3-B19A-4D28-9663-2687B896442D.png
Dib Membrane

Dib had a feeling this would happen.... Dib knew the grotesquely obese man would betray them...
“My dad always told me not to trust the jolly fat man...”
On the bright side they were led to Bowser, so they were finally able to attempt to take the demon lizard down once and for all.. Dib grabbed his mega mushroom and held it in the air.
“With this I will be able to stop this vile beast!”
Dib consumes the mushroom hoping that it would be safe... Dib could feel the change start to happen already. Soon everyone looked so small compared to him, but there was one problem... why couldn’t he see his body? Soon Dib realized what happened as he began to topple over.
“ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? ONLY MY HEAD GROWS!?”
Dib fell over on his head as he flailed his body unable to get up. All he could do was lay there sobbing.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb

Medic
Interactions: Open
Mentions: L3n L3n (Mami) Haz. Haz. (Makoto) SheepKing SheepKing (Ravio) QizPizza QizPizza (Alexis) 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B (Tanya) T The Man With No Name (Asgore) marc122 marc122 (Ruby) FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla (Claptrap) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (Luigi/Bowser/GM) @entirecrew

Font = Germania One
medic3.png

[WIP - I'll come back and edit in the past happenings after I post this.]
---

The last of the strings had been plucked, the last of the drums had been beat, and the last of the verses had been sang. Medic waited with baited breath as the last of the performances wrapped up, stood side-by-side with his ragtag quartet.

He was admittedly a little nervous about whether they'd won or not - though he was a man who didn't like losing in general, he felt like he put his heart and seven souls into this song. He also felt like his fellow band members deserved it - even though he had known them for less than a day, he felt a brotherhood with these people that he only felt with his team back home.

Most importantly, he had blown up a lot of perfectly good hearts for his little drumming stunt!

Medic paused, took a deep breath, and then smiled to himself. It made no sense to be treating this little karaoke session as if it was a mission with his team. At the end of it all, it was simply a little fun he had with some new friends.

Though he was certainly more than a little busy these days, he hoped that at the end of this all, when Bowser has his skeleton forcibly removed and they were able to go home, he would be able to see these people again. Maybe he could even take them with him on a job! A fun, little excursion to a savage robot meat grinder in the middle of the desert. It was strange to admit it, but joining in with this little game made him feel a few years younger again.

As the green-and-blue plumber began to announce the victors of the brutal, bloody Battle of the Bands, Medic gave a contented look to his fellow soldiers and grinned. He had meant for it to be reassuring, but it would have come off as more creepy than anything, given that he was still drenched in blood from his exploding heart stunt. He smiled as if to say, in his own strange way, "it will be what it will be". They had a fun little moment, and even if they didn't win, they sure as Hell made their mark. Indeed, winning was not the important thing...

"Last, but certainly not-a least, we have Makoto, Medic, Ravio, and Mami, who performed Maze of Life, by Yumi Kawamura and-a Shihoko Hirata!"

... but it felt great!

"YES! Ha-ha ha HA! We are zhe winners~!" Medic announced, shrieking with joy. The fact that he hadn't actually won, and had only won third place, seemed to matter little to him. He leapt up into the air, unable to stop himself from doing a little victory dance. Now this was the real thrill! For just a brief moment, he questioned why chose to work in the medical field - in this moment of euphoria, he felt like the God of music! He felt like this was his true calling!

congatime.gif

Nothing could replace his love for medicine, of course, but he truly felt like swapping his bonesaw for a drumstick for a few brief moments after Plus/Minos' well-earned victory..

"Danke! Ah, zhank you, all of you! Ho ho ho!" He exclaimed to the crowd, stopping his little dance to take a bow. He either didn't realise or didn't care that being caked in blood meant that bowing was causing him to ominously drip blood onto the floor. After paying his respects to the audience, he swerved in the direction of his wonderful children - the glorious other part of the unstoppable Plus/Minos band. Smiling wildly, he bolted over to his crew and threw them all into a crushing group hug, chuckling all the way. Once more, he either didn't realise or didn't care that he was still covered in blood, making for a very wet and terrifying group hug.

"Ah hah hah hah! Zhis is wunderbar! We are musical GODS!" He began, giving one more hearty laugh before releasing them from his bloody embrace. He felt an oddly strong sense of pride towards these youngsters - a similar kind of pride that a dad would have towards their children, as if they received an A+ on their report cards, or, in the case of the Medic, just performed open heart surgery for the first time. Though he was not a terribly old man yet, it was a strange thought that he was certainly old enough to be the father of any one of them.

Composing himself, he laughed one last time before standing up straight and adjusting his glasses - though his wild grin remained stuck on his face. "Zhank you, meine Freunde! Zhis was an absolute pleasure! Our performance was one for zhe books! I must say, vhat a rush! I feel free as a bird! Like I'm twenty years younger again! Ho ho...!" Medic said, sighing wistfully. "Who says zhat medical science and music don't mix? Today, we have discovered zhe answer! Dummkopfs! Ho-ho!"

With a whopping 500 points to his name after his band's glorious victory, to him went the spoils of war, and approached tumour-nose's table of goodies. All of the items on offer were items that Medic, under normal circumstances, would have stabbed the plumber in the chest for and run away with - but he certainly didn't feel like that was sportsmanlike. No, he would play fairly, and take samples with the points that he'd earned.

Already euphoric from the victory himself, he felt as if he was going to explode into butterflies when he saw the prizes on offer. Like a child in a sweet shop, he ummed and ahhed through the items, unable to pick one to dedicate his points to. Maybe he would have to bonesaw his way through after all...

"Hmm... ah, I cannot take zhis! For a man of science to only be able to pick one of zhese is borderline torture!" He began, looking at the plumber with pure disdain. First he flees from his duties at the festival, and now he does this to him! He promised himself he would have vengeance somehow - he would... transplant his consciousness into a pumpkin, or implant a baboon uterus into him, or... oh, why even be creative about it? He would just remove his skeleton!

... but for now, taking an item would do. He settled for the Power Star. If he could compound this little thing into his Power-Up Canteen, and then use his Canteen Sharing ability...

As their celebration came to an end, the walking heart attack trudged to the airship's command centre. He had come to the conclusion that, by commandeering the little Schweinhund's airship, they would be able to take the fight to the big Schweinhund himself - and Medic surely believed that he had it coming. He surely welcomed any opportunity that would get him to that brute's skeleton faster, but he had an overwhelming premonition that this was far too easy. Just as he felt suspicious when his team reached a BLU capture point with no resistance; ten spleens out of ten, there would be a Sentry Gun right around the corner, or a Spy was moments away from plunging his knife into the exposed backs of everybody.

Nonetheless... they were the ones with guns. If Mr. CHD tried to drive them into the sun or anything, they would be able to quickly and fairly sort out the situation by killing him and changing captains. While his train of thought was on potential assassinations, he took a cursory glance towards the soul-stealing Schweinhund, before turning away and looking in Tanya's direction. She was one of the people on this ship that the Medic felt like he could trust the most - unlike the others that he trusted, however, he felt that she would have no issue roughing someone up if she was given a reason. And he had a sneaking suspicion that this "Being X" that she cursed so often may not be so foreign to the Medic after all...

It's not as if they held any obligation to Rosalina, either. She wasn't paying them.

----
FireBreath.jpg

When Medic imagined the centre of the universe, he didn't imagine that there would be a green carpet laid out ready for their arrival. He didn't actually even expect to find anything at all - as a man of science, there was no "centre" to the universe's expansion, according to traditional theories of cosmology, but if there was one thing that the Medic was not, it was traditional; he sought ways to break acceptable conventions of medicine (and common decency) on a daily basis, and arriving here was just another tally to the chart. If the big man wasn't reading the map upside down, then the centre of the universe was Bowser's lair. A king-sized stone staircase lay ready for them, oddly as if expecting their arrival.

"You...! Oh, I have been vaiting for zhis moment! Ha ha ha!" Medic cackled, brandishing his Kritzkrieg in one hand and his Blutsauger in the other. The beast was here. In front of them. He would heal and support his crew, no doubt - but he was absolutely going to get his own in. No matter what. Besides the obvious prospect of exacting justice on him for thinking he could kill them, just look at him! He was a walking sample!

"
Look at you! Who in zhe universe could put a price on your organs?" Medic began, stepping closer to the edge of the ship. "Not to worry, Herr Bowser! We won't harm you, I swear...!" He continued, his voice audibly breaking in-between wicked snickers. "Ha ha! Oh, I can't! We're going to kill you!" Indeed, when presented with such promising resources, he found it difficult to restrain himself. This was not his job - this was his hobby. One way or another, Bowser was going to be his. He didn't even have to feel guilty about it - as far as the Medic was concerned, from what he had seen, this beast would have every bit of it coming to him.

Things took a turn for the worse, however, when the greaseball revealed his backstabbing nature.

"A double-agent...!" Medic growled, as Mr. Grease Drippings collected his wicked reward and hopped back onto the ship, taking advantage of the shock and mute anger of the group by hobbling over to the ship's controls.

"See ya, losers!"

Medic grumbled to himself and brandished his Bonesaw. He attempted to rush the fat man down and divorce him from his skeleton before he could hit the gas, but he may as well have stood still. Something with this universe really enjoyed grabbing hold of and dropping the Medic and his comrades in places they didn't want to be - first the arts-and-crafts Bowser that had thrown them all into a prison cell, and now a mechanical hand extracted itself from the side of the ship and grasped the group in a crushing hold before the Medic could make much distance, and dumped them all onto the platform with the beast himself. So soon since their journey began, they were about to close the book on it.

Some may have been apprehensive. Such a big, intimidating, powerful man, with power they had only received a taste of back at the festival. It would have been understandable for weaker ones to quiver - to have second thoughts, to beg for mercy, to run away.

Medic couldn't wait for him to come closer.

medicgrin.png

"Alright, wimps! I hope you're ready for a grade A knuckle sandwich..." Bowser grinned, smacking his fist against his palm like a school bully ready to take their lunch money. He took a deep, deep breath...

... and then began to huge balls of fire. The heat nearly singed off Medic's eyebrows as he was forced to do an emergency action-movie dive out of the way, pulling the trigger of his Blutsauger towards him and attempting to fire off a few syringes in Bowser's direction as he barrelled through the air.

The intense flash of light produced by the fireballs made it rather difficult for the Medic to see where his syringes were flying, so he couldn't tell whether he had just hit Bowser, the floor, or someone else entirely. He would have some serious explaining to do if Shilo started to complain about hallucinations or the loss of feeling in her legs. Oops.

Climbing back to his feet, he sheathed his Blutsauger - that wasn't going to get him anywhere - and firmly grasped his Kritzkrieg with both hands.

"Gah! Zhat's a very extreme case of heartburn! Ho ho!" Medic commented - to nobody in particular - before he set to work. From the instant he pushed forward his Kritzkrieg lever, he began working like a machine. Anybody who had been hit or otherwise affected by Bowser's attacks, Medic would have first prioritised them for healing, allowing the Medibeams to work their magic and to make their burns and booboos vanish like chalk from a chalkboard.

He noted that some had decided to get in close to the Koopa King as retribution for his assault on them - a smart move, Medic thought, they would need to close the distance - but his instincts told him that they were, therefore, at greater risk of injury. He prioritised these people second - with near inhuman efficiency, he aimed to give those rushing Bowser an Overheal buff - attempting to heal them just for long enough that it boosted their overall resistance to be significant in case the King retaliated.

A gleeful grin remained on his face throughout the entirety of his treatment. This was what he adored - this was what he lived for. Not just healing serious injuries, but being in battle while he did it. Dodging enemy fire, hearing the screams and cries of wounded comrades for help, and then watching their wounds disappear before they headed back to the front just to do it all over again; if there was a Heaven, then this was Medic's slice.

To think, had he just been a normal doctor - if he had just kept his medical license, resisted the urge to do his experiments - then sure, he would have lived a normal life. But to the Medic, that would be a fate worse than death. In some strange twist of fate, his life decisions had brought him here. Battling a fire-breathing tyrant in the centre of the universe.

And practicing medicine.

ubercharge ready.jpeg

The Kritzkrieg, from the vast amounts of healing it had done throughout the Medic's journey, was now full to burst with electrical charge, and ready to be unleashed. His Medipack vibrated intensely on his back, as the nozzle of the Kritzkrieg began to crackle uncontrollably with red, translucent sparks. This could not have come at a better moment. Intensifying his grin, the Medic called out:

"I am fully charged!"

as if anyone else was supposed to know what that meant

Right. This wasn’t his team.

Clearing his throat, he hastily scanned over his allies, searching for a good target to unleash his Übercharge on. The hooded teenager with the scythe? Maybe, but he feared that she simply wouldn’t possess enough destructive power. Whether he was underestimating her or not, he had no idea - but from what he was seeing, Krit boosted or not, there were probably better charge options right now than a girl with a decked-out farming tool. Shilo? Maybe. She seemed very skilled and extremely competent, without a doubt. He’d keep her in mind. This was prime experiment conditions - wouldn’t charging someone with a bigger "bang" factor be so much more exciting? Claptrap? No.

And then his eyes met a more familiar face. Makoto. He could summon Demigods, couldn't he? Personas! If his Übercharge could work with that kind of power... it could be a sight to make the Heavens quiver.

Then again, he didn’t have an Über Heart. If Medic wasn’t careful with how it was administered, it could very easily blow up his heart from within his body, as well as many other vital organs. Medic scoffed at the thought. This was his device! He was no amateur.

Deciding to conduct the experiment rather than sit around and think about it, he disconnected the Medibeam from his previous target and set it on Makoto, providing him with the Overheal buff as well as helping to heal any minor injuries he may have sustained. He then cried out to him, shouting loud enough to make his voice heard over the chaos of battle.

"Makoto! He began, now having to shout over the whirring and sparking of his Kritzkrieg, too. Zhere is no time to explain! In zhe next few seconds, I am going to activate my Übercharge on you! You’ll know vhen it happens! He continued, now pointing in Bowser’s general direction. Vhen I do, you must unleash your strongest, fastest attacks on zhat Schweinhund as often as you can! Will it work? I have no idea! But it won’t last for long, so do not be gentle!

Medic, after finishing his order to the boy, hastily looked down and began to adjust the switches and knobs on the back of the Kritzkrieg to a level that wouldn’t instantly kill him the moment he laid the charge down. As he made the finishing touches, however, he saw Tanya run up to him. Of course! How could he have forgotten her? Her power seemed more than useful in this kind of situation where a lot of power was needed.

Ah, Tanya! You should -

Before Medic could finish, she placed some sort of glowing necklace around his neck - obviously having to take advantage of Medic crouching down slightly in order to speak at her height. Curiously, he took hold of the orb that it held with one hand, looking it over.

"When I give you the signal, you shall hit me with the Kritz. Wear this too." She ordered, true to her military background. Though there was no way that she knew what the Kritzkrieg did, she was apparently clever enough to have deduced that it would provide an incredible boost.

Oh, ja. I see...! Fascinating! Vhat does it do?

"Wear this and this should amplify your magic by seven. I don't need it anymore. I believe the malevolent Being X and I have an accord now.“ There it was again - Being X. He definitely had to ask her about it when this was all over. But what it really was for caught Medic’s attention. By seven? Not only would this mean his Übercharge would be, say... twenty-one times more powerful, but...

...would it be sufficient for his Spellbook, too?

He’d try that later.

Mein Gott...! Well... danke, Tanya! If it is how you say, zhen - ho ho! - zhis will be perfect! One of my greatest experiments! Oh, I cannot wait! Medic exclaimed. He was more than ready to just let loose now; he knew the plan. He just wanted to see it go. In his words; though the healing is wonderful, it leaves little time for the hurting. When he got to bring the hurting, especially twenty-one times more than usual, it was complete bliss for a man like him.

Buuut... you might wanna patch me up after, because there is a small chance I'll explode like a grape after being X stops stabilising me and supplying mana."

Ach, don’t worry about zhat, Tanya! I am no amateur! Medic replied with a dismissive wave of his hand. I put giblets back together daily! He finished, before straightening himself up and holding his Kritzkrieg straight, allowing the Type 95 to dangle around his neck. Zhere is no cause for concern. As a doctor, I assure you zhis will not happen. If it does, aheh... well, I am skilled enough to put you back together. Give me zhe signal when you’re ready. If you need my attention, just cry out. Medic said, giving his doctorly orders. He felt that co-operation would be paramount; the plan that his German companion had laid out was something he could respect.

But now, it was time to put it into practice.

Ready, Makoto?! Medic shrieked, turning back around to face the boy. Whether he was ready at that moment or not didn’t matter.

The Kritz was unleashed.

NOW, GO! RAUS, RAUS!

With a deafening blast, the full fury of the Übercharge was let loose on Makoto through the Medibeams. They had grown notably thicker, and continued to spark furiously.

One of the first things Makoto would have felt was the overwhelming, all-encompassing adrenaline rush that an Übercharge provided to its target. Despite the boy’s generally apathetic, relaxed outlook on life, the awesome rush of unstoppable power that coursed through his body would have made him feel more than alive - like he was on top of the world, invincible - untouchable.

His heart would have began to beat rapidly - faster, faster and faster - fast, to such a degree, that he would have felt like it could explode at any moment. Thankfully, Medic was able to control it enough so that it didn’t happen... yet. The corners of his vision would have notably turned a bright red, as if he was looking through 3D glasses, and his entire body would begin to spark with red electricity - to the others, they would be able to see Makoto’s eyes glow a deep yellow.

Whether it was because the charge had become astronomically more powerful or because Makoto was the youngest ever recipient of an Übercharge was unclear, but his body began to shake violently as he stood still. Not as if his body was about to shut down, but as if urging him to do something with that power - to unleash it all.

And it was all at Makoto’s fingertips. With a wild grin, Medic followed closely behind Makoto to ensure the Medibeams remained connected, briefly looking over to Bowser as if to taunt him. In a sing-song voice, he exclaimed:

Auf Weidersehen...~! SCHWEINHUND!
[/font]​

Last edited:
dddl5vi-a988e31c-ec5a-41fc-8625-4152d0a6a42a.png
Zim's ego was still inflated like a hot air balloon. The Irken winning had entirely changed his demeanor, he was a winner, a first place winner. He'd have rather gotten a shiny medal to flash at everyone to let them know the exact amount of superiority he had but saving some of the confetti that was near him was enough proof.
But like all good things it just didn't last. Just when he was ready to go off on a second round of boasting he was elbowed right in the face by a giant armored brute. The universe had a funny way with checks and balances. "AAAAAHGHH!!" Zim screamed, clutching on to his face, it wasn't bleeding but it definitely was bruised. His mouth was another story as he spat out some blood, but luckiky he lacked a nose. "I-is that all you've got!" He shouted at the water carrying brute.
But the universe wasn't done with him yet, not by a long shot. Once again it happened, was it a bird? Was it a plane? No it was a fox flying at max speed towards him causing him to topple backwards. He got up just in time to see his assailant dash away "FOOLISH MONGREL, ZIM SHALL CATCH YOU IN YOUR HIJINKS AND WHEN HE DOES... PREPARE FOR A DEEEP DEEEEEEP PAIN!" The Irken threatened with a small fist shaking at the fox. He was tallying those who'd wronged him and coming up with punishments like no one had ever punished before.
But then his earlier ally had taken interest in him once more, likely attracted by his GLORIOUS VICTORY. Offering him sugar? No. Not just any sugar, it was VICTORY SUGAR! "Gimme!" Zim said snatching the sugar packet, oggling it like it was a priceless artifact before opening it carefully, he could not afford to waste a grain of sweet sweet victory. He found himself licking the sugar out carefully with his dexterous tongue until the ride was over seeing as Wario was a big fat traitor.
The turtle looked pretty intimidating but was still big, dumb, and spikey. He'd let everyone else soften it, he had more important things to attend to. He tossed the empty and somewhat wet wrapper to the winds where it would land somewhere on Tanya's face... Not that Zim witnessed such hilarity or would care about such things he'd probably have laughed. In fact he was completely absorbed in the other fight, the one against THE TREASONOUS YELLOW SWINE! How dare he betray the group which included him and manhandle him. Out from his PAK he produced a rather small laser gun, it actually looked like a toy.
Though upon giving the gun a press around a panel it twisted itself into a much larger cannon, he certainly wasn't overcompensating for his height in any way shape or form. With the cannon in his PAK's grasp he aimed.
Fire balls flew over his head but Zim squinted at the ship flying away, the laser cannon rested on his shoulder to keep it up began to increasingly glow "BURN FAT MAN, BUURRRNN AT THE HANDS OF ZIM FOR YOUR BETRAYAL!" He screeched as the cannon finished charging and he fired a powerful stream of lasery pain at the ship. Though the impact sent him skidding back, he couldn't have missed. The fat man had to pay for his treason!

Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun GearBlade654 GearBlade654 2Bornot2B 2Bornot2B thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore @SHOOTY_SQUAD

[class=Window] max-width: 96%; min-height: 600px; box-shadow: 0px 5px 20px #E64C1E; margin:auto; center; padding: 0px; [/class] [class=Bar] background: #333333; max-height: 20px; padding: 5px; color: #fff; line-height: 20px; font-size: 12px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Operator] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; border-bottom: 5px solid #333333; padding: 10px; font-size: 15px; [/class] [class=Board] background: #eeeeee; border-bottom: 4px solid #000; min-height: 721px; overflow: auto; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; font-family=Verdana; [/class] [class=Basic] font-size: 13px; color: #000; [/class] [class=Dialogue] font-size: 14px; color: #E1914F; font-family: 'Satisfy', cursive; font-weight: bold; display: inline; [/class] [class=Image] border: 4px solid #333333; width: 100%; [/class] [class=tabs] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 13px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=title] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: cover; color: #000; font-size: 18px; font-family: Verdana; font-weight: bold; margin: 4px auto; text-align: Center; width: 100%; border:4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=tab] cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; width: 50%; padding-top: 3px; padding-bottom: 3px; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background: #eee; opacity: 0.7; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Post) (show tabs1) if (eq ${currentTab} "Info") (show tabs2) [/script] [class=shell] background-color: #bbbbbb; width: 100%; height: 25px; border: 4px solid #333333; [/class] [class=meter] background:url('https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/418965749944549383/615335637150597121/BG_2.5.png'); background-size: contain; height: 100%; width: 20%; [/class]

[div class=Window][div class=Bar]
LEGIO MORTUUS (Tenshi, R.)
[/div]
[div class=Operator]Standard Operative KA-1258-3480
[div class=Board]

[div class=title]Dr. Alexis Kuroki[/div][div class=Image]
file.jpg
[/div]
AETHER: 20%
[div class=shell][div class=meter][/div][/div]PHYSICAL CONDITION: Slightly Hungry/In Combat
MENTAL CONDITION: Protective
COLOR: #E1914F
SPEECH FONT: Satisfy

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]Post[/div][div class=tab]Info[/div][/div]

[div class="tabsContent tabs1"][div class=Basic]iNTERACTIONS: Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun (Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il) thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore (GM)
MENTIONS: BoltBeam BoltBeam (Agent 3) GearBlade654 GearBlade654 (Praetorian) DapperDogman DapperDogman (Lu Bu)

While Alexis was curled up in her corner, Lu Bu decided to pay her a visit. It was safe to say that Alexis wasn't particularly in the best state of mind to receive taunts from the warrior. In her ball of fur, Alexis did her best to block out the ill-contained laughter and biting words. She knew they were directed at Kagutsuchi, but it felt like they were targeted at her. After all, she and Kagutsuchi shared a body and the kitsune goddess's soul was latched on so tightly, they might as well have been one.

Alexis dared not look at Lu Bu's face, preferring to hide beneath her tails. She wouldn't give the warrior nor Kagutsuchi the pleasure of acknowledging that she was the woman on stage just moments ago. However, for a moment, she felt the poison of Kagutsuchi's words as the goddess seethed at Lu Bu. Even if seduction and victory were not Kagutsuchi's goals, the taunts ignited no less of the kitsune's pride. Kagutsuchi wanted to tear control away from Alexis to kill, or at least talk back at the smoke wielder, but Alexis managed to maintain control long enough so that the warrior got tired of harassing her.

Though she had a temporary victory against the fox spirit, Alexis still felt a growl building up in her throat, eager to antagonize. It came out soft and low, but clearly audible to any one beside her.

The animalistic response was cut short as vertigo hit Alexis out of nowhere before stopping as soon as it began. It wasn't from a lack of Aether, that's for sure, and Kagutsuchi wasn't one to relent from her assault so quickly. Lifting one tail up, Alexis found herself back on the airship, most likely the work of Luigi once again. Strangely enough, she wasn't with the others, rather, she was isolated in the corner of the top deck. That was fine by her; she needed time to focus on not being crushed by a sense of dread that her literal demon might take over her body at any given moment.

Shame that Alexis couldn't do much focusing with the bickering between Jason Todd and Wario. Something about going to the center of the universe to confront Bowser directly. God, Alexis didn't want to do this… All she wanted was a break from all the constant fighting and work she had to do for Leviathan Squad, but even on vacation she was doing what amounts to her day-to-day job. The job part wasn't necessarily bad, but the lack of Aether in this universe just made everything worse. What good is a warlock in a fight without their Aether and without a contract to hold their demon in check?

Her isolation was gently interrupted by another presence approaching her with ample nervous energy. It wasn't that she sensed the nervousness, though perhaps she might have been able to with a spell, she had merely left a gap between her tails to observe if anyone like Lu Bu approached with scathing words and biting insults.

However, the figure that approached was very different from the warrior. For one, he was a black fox, with fur as dark as Alexis's hair; how had she not noticed him earlier? Second, the nervous energy was uncharacteristic of someone who wanted to berate her. It was more like...a teen trying to approach his crush to ask them whether she wanted to go to the dance with him. The hesitation and awkward pacing of the fox took Alexis's mind off of Kagutsuchi and let her lower her guard for a moment. After a few moments of spinning around, the fox made his move and approaches Alexis.

"Aha! There you are! I've been looking for a proper opportunity to talk to you all day~"

If this awkward fox wanted to talk, Alexis would oblige. She rearranged her tails so that they covered her unclothed body but left her face exposed so she could speak with the fox face to face. Alexis put on a smile as if nothing was wrong, [div class=Dialogue]"You have? I'm flattered that you think that I'm someone you would like to talk to. I'm Alexis. What's your name, you adorable little fox?"[/div]

Whether the fox managed to give a reply or not, the ship then stopped. Had they reached the center of the universe already? Whether they did or didn't, it seemed that they had the misfortune of being betrayed by Wario and led into a trap set by Bowser himself.

Everyone, including herself and the fox she just met were promptly snatched up by an incredibly large white glove and deposited onto a green carpeted stone platform embroidered with Bowser's face. Another fight. Alexis's Aether levels were low and she feared Kagutsuchi taking over again, so couldn't the others take care of Bowser on their own?

She hoped so, but Bowser was already making his move.The turtle beast opened its mouth and spewed ball after ball of flames into the air. The green squid girl and enthusiastic robot did well blocking many of the fireballs, but not all.

[div class=Dialogue]"Watch out!"[/div] Alexis instinctively used herself to shield Thae from the fire, wrapping her tails around him as a fireball found its way towards her. The ball of flames impacted her back, but they rolled harmless off her. Thank God there was no shrapnel, otherwise, there might have been a repeat of earlier.

Regardless of whether Kagutsuchi had a chance of coming back, Alexis was going to protect this fox. There was just so much that screamed innocent child from him...well, not entirely innocent given how old his soul was, but that didn’t get in her way. She had about a quarter of her Aether left...enough to do a little bit of damage, but nothing crazy like Foxfire Gatling. The kitsune stood up, not quite caring that she still wasn't covered up from Kagutsuchi's stunt and drew her sword, holding it firmly in her hands. Her stance indicated that she was clearly experienced with the weapon, unlike how Kagutsuchi had tried to so crudely wield all 9 swords at once.

[div class=Dialogue]"Shiranui Sixfold Slash!"[/div] shouted Alexis as she raised her sword towards Bowser. When she brought up above her head, the blue Shard Steel sword burst into flames, glowing red hot like the tongues of flame that rose from it. As the spell she cast came into effect, Alexis brought the sword down swift, and along with it a streak of flame about two meters in length. The streak of flame shot out like a bullet towards Bowser and Alexis followed the first up with five more, all of which shot straight towards the turtle monster.

[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabs2" style="display: none;"][div class=Basic]WEAPONS/EQUIPMENT: (POINTS: 0)
Ten-Bladed Tongue of Flame: An enchanted sword made vaguely in the style of a Japanese katana. It has a blue glowing gradient blade that is capable of conducting magic, specifically flame magic, with far greater efficiency than most other weapons. The blade's true gimmick is that it is able to turn itself into ten duplicates, each equally as potent as the original. (Image)
Fire Flower: A magic flower that grants the user the ability to shoot fire straight from their palms. (Works for three posts)
Super Mushroom: A mushroom with healing properties. Grants the user a short boost in stamina and energy. (Runs out after two posts)

POWERS:
KITSUNE PHYSIOLOGY
Alexis’ body has grown to become like that of a kitsune, granting her immensely powerful magic, rated on a scale from the 1st to 9th Seal, with the 9th Seal being the most powerful. Starting from the 1st Seal spells, each addition Seal requires and an addition tail to be used in its casting. Each tail serves to gather and store Aether to power said spells. She also possesses several abilities innate to kitsune.
Vulpine Charm
Being a kitsune natural grants the Alexis the ability to charm people with her words and actions, persuading them to do whatever she wants. The effect can be strengthened by applying magic.
Shifting Fur Coat
Shapeshifting is one of a kitsune’s most prominent abilities. A kitsune can physically assume any humanoid form close to their size, modifying their own physiology to match that of the form they intend to take. Depending of how different it is from her original form, the taken form may be temporary. Illusions can be used to assume more exotic forms.
Inari Ward
Kitsune passively repel evil entities such demons. Should Alexis actively strengthen her aura, she can create an area where evil entities are harmed, paralyzed, or even killed.
Trickster's Mischief
Every kitsune has the ability to create illusions, but most are limited to illusions that affect certain senses (taste, touch, smell, sight, hearing). Being rather old for kitsune, Alexis is powerful enough to be able to create illusions that appear completely realistic is she is able to account for every detail.
Fox's Hunger
Kitsune are able to consume the souls of those she maintains physical contact with. The more intimate the contact, the faster the soul is taken. These souls are usually used to fuel her magic, but they can also be used to sustain her body in the absence of food.
UNDYING FLAME
Throughout the centuries, Alexis has consumed countless souls, but not all of them are equal. Some souls are too powerful to be completely consumed and instead linger, such as with Kagutsuchi's soul. Each of these souls are extremely powerful, and are enough to prompt changes to Alexis' own physiology. With all of these souls combined, Alexis is able to produce some of the most powerful flames in existence.
Black Kitsune Soul
The first and most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Kagutsuchi, Goddess of the Flames'. Alexis has spent so much time using Kagutsuchi's soul that both of their souls have become intertwined and the physical changes to her body have become permanent. While using Kagutsuchi's soul, Alexis has mastery over fire and illusion magic and possesses nine black fox tails and black fox ears.
White Kitsune Soul
The second most powerful soul at Alexis' disposal is Inari, God of the Gentleman's Blade. Next to Kagutsuchi, Alexis has used Inari's soul the most, which is the reason for her tails turning white. With Inari, Alexis has mastery over the art of the sword and combat magic. Inari grants Alexis a single large white fox tail, white hair, and white fox ears.
Phoenix Soul
Hestia, Goddess of the Hearth is the phoenix soul in Alexis. Hestia grants Alexis fire-based healing magic and domestic utility magic. While using Hestia, Alexis sprouts a pair of black feathered wings from her shoulder blades. These wings are able to set themselves ablaze and produce authentic phoenix feathers.
Dragon Soul
Bisterne, Goddess of Scales is the dragon soul in Alexis. Bisterne focuses on granting Alexis physical enhancements through dragon scales, talons, horns, wings, and a large tail. While using Bisterne, Alexis's physical strength and durability is immensely enhanced, and Alexis is capable of casting dragon slayer magic.
Ifrit Soul
Iblis, Goddess of Wrath is the Ifrit soul in Alexis, a very powerful djinn. Iblis grants Alexis access to hellfire, which torment its victims psychologically as well as physically. While using Iblis, Alexis is able to turn into an incorporeal form composed of smoke and embers.

[/div][/div]
[/div][/div]
[/div]

That's what he liked to see, a smile. Marvus squinted at the text getting a look at it
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo7_r1_1280.png
"aight karako nice 2 meet u buddy." Marvus then turned to the highblood's human buddy waiting for his introduction
After introducing himself, Marvus could see the boy seemed to have a pretty important job as both investigator and warrior or perhaps he was a mercenary. Regardless that seemed like
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo5_r1_1280.png
"nice 2 meet u muthafucka an' my name b marvus xolotl, i like 2 perform for da peepz." He said in his usual lax tone.
Though it seemed the Messiahs had other plans for him as Wario betrayed the group for garlic. Not even fresh garlic, he could smell just how repulsive the produce was even from afar.
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo3_1280.png
"datzz one nasty muthafucka gog damn." Marvus said as he landed gracefully on the platform. It seemed like the showdown had finally come, he wasn't really a fighter. But Bowser just really rubbed him the wrong way, especially his poor parenting. Had the Koopa even noticed his son had gotten snatched by the group? It sure as hell didn't look like it to him.
tumblr_phxmg9FaN01tjw0rpo8_r1_1280.png
"man u need 2 get sum better hobbies or sum shid, fukkin roun wit peepz planetz for a gurl dat don't even like u izzz pretty fukkn sad really." Marvus stated as he drew his sword from his cane and looked at Karako
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo7_1280.png
"aight im finna head out, if u need me just honk aight buddy, we juggz gotta stick togetha. HOONK!" He smiled before joining the fray making sure not to get turned into swiss cheese by any ranged attacks. The scale beast looked pretty built, like a fortress and the only way to get through was finding a weak point. But he could at least help weaken the beast.
Marvus carried forward agility being something he had allowing him to avoid the fire balls even as he closed in.
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo6_1280.png
Then he brought forward his blade to stab Bowser in the arm pit.

Birb Birb Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Midgardsormr was jostled from his brooding in Ruby's hood when the giant hand tosses the group onto the platform. He watches the others prepare for battle and the Koopa King begin his attack. The Dragon Quickly takes to the skies above the group, his small form enveloping with motes of light, and growing. "How long hast it been, since I hath worn this skin?" When the lights disperse, a new, larger Dragon graces the battlefield, with a mane of fire and scales of gold, he twists his way above the others.
1569124500753.png

"Not for eons. Rejoice, foolish king, Thou hast brought devastation to thy and thine brood."

The Dragon twists higher, before snapping his head toward the enemy, his eyes aglow, Charging his Thunderstorm attack. Shortly after, four Bolts of lightning lash out to strike Bowser from above, and avoid the others charging in for melee.
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore marc122 marc122

Screenshot (34).png

Vilgax, conqueror of ten worlds
Condition: he has had it.

As the Black fox left towards the humanoid female, Vilgax was left mostly to his lonesome to watch and listen in on. He knew just from his prior interactions and the scandalous performance of Alexis, it was obviously apparent that some other consciousness or force took over her at that time. Vilgax himself had to deal with a certain Ectonurite who had turned his own people into slaves, it was not a pleasant experience. Even with the humilation that had befolen him. Of course this train of thought was interrupted by the presence of one curtain foe, Bowser himself.

Bowser, meanwhile, would proceed to turn to all of you and grin, before smacking his palm against his fist. "Alright, wimps! I hope you're ready for a grade A knuckle sandwich..." Bowser then took in a large inhale through his mouth, before breathing out large balls of fire that spread throughout the air.

latest

"BECAUSE IT'S PUMMELING TIME!!!"

If this where a fight between Vilgax and Bowser, he would had charged right in. But due to the various armaments, fireballs, magic projectiles, and swords being sent through the air, he would need to be insane to consider charging in at this time. He proceeds to turn toward where his black-haired "alliy" (that remains in question) was.
"Charging from the front is a fool's errand, so I would advice attacking from the sides once the opportunity arises" For now he has his shield depalyed to deal with the fireball barrage.
AfPk1Ny.png

"What in the bloody did I transform into?" Ben's new transformation spoke in a strong English accent, finding himself sitting comfortably on a heavily-patterned throne of some sort. "I do appreciate the accomodations, however. Props to that! However, I would require a name for this extraterrestrial... not that anyone would be in the mood to provide me one in the heat of battle."
He will bring this up at a latter time.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Crow Crow Necessity4Fun Necessity4Fun @Kill_Bowser_squad

Interactions:
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
CN-TAN THE TOON

Fight.png
CN-tan's face slid on the floor once again when she was thrown out of the ship by that bastard traitor. The face first slide wasn't intentional this time, she hopes that nobody saw that little screw up because that was embarrassing. The Toon stood up feeling a little dizzy until she met eyes with Bowser, she lightened up quickly, thinking that this will be the final battle of the adventure! She can't contain her excitement anymore, she needs to attack!! CN-tan hurried towards Bowser, dodging and punching through fireballs but thanks to her durability and The Medic's overheal buff, she actually managed to tank the attacks that manage to hit her and the jacket she was wearing was getting a few burnt marks here and there. CN-tan kept charging until Bowser was in The Toon's ass kicking range, she did a flip before using her arms to spring herself towards Bowser and attempt to dropkick him straight in the eyes.​

Last edited:

• latest

Direct Mentions: Shilo Nightwisher Nightwisher , NPCs thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Julia LilacMonarch LilacMonarch , Medic Sir Skrubbins Sir Skrubbins
    Indirect Mentions: Ruby Rose marc122 marc122 , Praetorian GearBlade654 GearBlade654 , Eric CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , Mami L3n L3n , Everyone else in the fight!
    Acquired Equipment: 700 Points
    Honestly, Frank had been too into performing the song to think about winning at all. It was easy to do when he was kind of into the music itself, though the lyrics obviously helped quite a bit. The fact that the trio tied for second place was merely an afterthought to Woods- he didn't really need all that stupid junk, after all, since his equipment was just fine. So when he did end up winning, he merely pocketed the 500 points he earned, racking up even more currency for the possibility that he would get the opportunity to spend it on something really good later.

Plus, this "event" was quite fun to watch and listen to, even with the shitshow that was that metal wheeled clown that nearly took the whole stage out. For once in a long time, he didn't have to worry about being shot at or think about what his next move was. This, combined with the fact that he'd been reunited with Shilo (the latter of whom was actually starting to grow warm around others), allowed him to drop the "tough drill sergeant" act and be a little bit more outgoing and calm. That said, he did tense up a bit when he saw his own portrait. Just like Agent Saga, he was more than suspicious the instant he recognized his attire as the outfit he only wore in Vietnam. It looked as though a reporter had come in and taken a picture of him posing in the jungle- only he'd never remembered any dumbass photographers coming along on his Black Ops missions. He quickly forgot about it, though, in the heat of things as he gave a slowish respectful clap for everyone else. There were a lot of damn good acts here, after all- To say that it was "tough competition" would have been an understatement.

The instant the scenery quickly shifted, it was like his mind was getting turned into scrambled eggs. The Marine grit his teeth as he instinctively began to backpedal, though this obviously didn't help that much. Either way, the nausea faded as quickly as the scenery did, leaving him with the sense that he wasn't going to be able to relax like that any time soon. Especially not when Football Boy and Tubby decided it would be awesome to take a direct, head-on approach towards Bowser. Sure, they had the element of surprise on their side, but it wouldn't matter when they were waltzing straight into a hornet's nest. At the very most, they should be taking down key points that consisted of Bowser's little home, not heading right over to take him out!

Though Woods picked up Jason's hesitance, he didn't try to peer into the latter's mind (which was very lucky for the secretive MPF agent). However, he did catch the assassin's miniature head-shake out of the corner of his ice-colored eye, warranting a frown from him. He knew Shilo had talked to Jason earlier, and the latter was obviously keen on seeing her alongside a robot and badger. Was there a relationship between the quartet that he was missing? Perhaps that "MPF" had some Intel that he wasn't in on. Either way, there was definitely something else going on here, and he didn't like it.

Too bad he didn't get to chew on it for very long. The duo spotted the poor girl, Ruby Rose, having some sort of meltdown consisting of something about her mother and bad sportsmanship. If he were honest, Frank's strong type was definitely not consoling children. Judging by Shilo's look, she wasn't the best at this either. When she leaned back against the railing, Woods reached into one of his military bags before pulling out a cigar, putting it into his mouth as he fumbled around for his lighter. In the meantime, he watched her visibly struggle between some thoughts she had before relaxing on the deck whilst the group set sail- or space-sail, or whatever- for the evil lair that was bound to come along.

"Fifty bucks says we're gonna be looking at a cartoonish lair when we get there. Another fifty if it actually ends up letting us float around in space." The old man grinned before flicking the lighter on. Apparently it did work in outer space, as the flame sparked to life without any hiccups. Within moments, he was taking a smoke- though obviously not right in front of the assassin's face. Nah, he leaned over the ship and smoked- partially because it let him watch the stars and shit like he (and any normal child) did back when he was little, and partially due to the fact that he didn't want to set the rickety wooden ship on fire with his sparks.

By the time they had apparently arrived at what was not the center of the universe, but rather a Bowser-lined staircase, Woods had finished his cigar off. With nowhere to really throw the damn thing away, he just left it on the deck- though not before making absolutely sure there weren't any embers left over. Within a few moments, he wished he'd left the smoking bits still aflame. Without warning, that asshole Wario had tossed everyone off the ship, having led them straight into Bowser's trap, before flying off. He briefly considered shooting away at the ship, but decided against that the instant he realized Bowser was still a threat- regardless of how much of a joke he was back in Millennium, he was still a threat to deal with.

"Bring it on, greenie. I'm gonna enjoy beating you down two for two," Woods snarled back as he unslung his Colt M16A1, stepping up to meet Lu Bu's side. He still had his doubts about her, but at least she'd shown that she had some sort of discipline. In fact, there was at least some semblance of coordination going on- the purple cat mentally communicated that they should split up and flank about, sort of like Woods' ability but apparently significantly stronger. Without even realizing it, he was also boosting this mental telepathy with his Millennium-acquired ability, making Julia's voice seem louder to everyone else as though the group was using a comms device in their ears without any sort of latency. Some girl pulled guns out of her skirt and hid behind Praetorian, firing away with impunity.

...Perhaps with too much impunity. In particular, that crazy-eyed Medic began arbitrarily firing... something wildly in the direction of Bowser. Woods' eye caught a few heading straight for his companions, and promptly stepped in between Shilo and Lu Bu and the syringes, taking a couple to his chest and legs before grimacing. Not out of pain, but more due to the fact that this was probably going to a common occurrence- There was only so damn much that attempts at coordination could do.

"God damn it, watch your fire everyone! We already have those flames to worry about, let alone blue-on-blue incidents going on!" The American barked over the "comms" he and Julia had formed, quickly yanking the seemingly-dirtied syringes out of his body. Within seconds, the puncture wounds had quickly sealed themselves up- Frank's health regeneration working as intended. Either way, the soldier took a few steps backwards, allowing himself space to avoid any stray fireballs or friendly projectiles, before remembering his assault rifle was still loaded with his "tracker rounds" for his stand. Without hesitating, he took a few shots at Bowser in order to "mark" him for Fortunate Son. He wouldn't summon the mini-chopper just yet, though. There was already enough shit going on at once that summoning it would probably end up getting the Stand blown up in the crossfire. He wasn't worried about his Stand hurting any of his allies- the thing seemed to have been equipped with a sort of IFF feature so that even the gas it dispensed wouldn't hurt his friends, so the main concern was having it fly over only to be blown up in seconds due to other people's incompetence.

Last edited:
Sans

The song was nice, but not enough to win. Sans didn’t care, he had fun. Not everyday his trombone skills were appreciated

“You guys did good too”

Once the contest finished, they were teleported back to the room, where Sans slept until they arrived

——————-

For some reason, the skeleton wasn’t surprised that Yellow Mario betrayed them. With a sigh, Sans nonchalantly dodged the flames and covered Bowser’s soul in blue mode before tossing him to a wall and back

• [div style="background:url(http://www.sunlandrvresorts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/bigstock-Road-trough-a-dark-forest-with-43808242.jpg);max-width:1000px;max-height:500px;border:4px solid #000000;margin:auto;padding:10px;line-height:1;text-align:center;"][div style="opacity:1;background:black;line-height:1.5;width:76%;border:3px solid #c71585;margin:auto;padding:10px;text-align:justify;max-height:405px;overflow:auto;"]
    alexandra-daddario-celebs-Cbd03e27ca0d3af7f850a2e41285eb4ae.jpg
    Info

~Shilo Saga~
    Inventory: 9 throwing knives (hidden), two katar, a Bowie knife, a Glock .45, a M16A3, and a Super Star.
    Power: Light Manipulation
    Stand: Death Valley Queen
    Mood: On edge and battle ready.

Condition: Healthy
    Shilo turned her attention away from the sights as Woods addressed her, a smirk tugging at her lips. “Gambling’s a sin, old man,” the woman stated, turning her body towards him a bit. It was a subtle message, but one that said she was happy to have him by her side while they traveled. “Are you trying to corrupt me?” The man lit his cigar and Shilo chuckled. “I’ll take that as a yes.” The trip seemed light-hearted at first, but the longer they traveled, the more the woman returned to the safety of her own thoughts as she tried to form a strategy to combat every and all possible issues they would run into.

When the group came upon their not-so-planned destination, Shilo pushed herself off of the ship’s railing, alert and ready for action. Just as she presumed, the gut feeling that she had had about not following Wario’s suggestion was right. Whether it had been the assassin’s instincts, untrusting nature, or just basic common sense, Shilo was far from surprised to find that everything was already going as poorly as it possibly could have. The raven haired woman shot a glance at Todd, before her gaze flicked to Praetorian and Eric before it finally fell on Medic as he asked the large turtle about his organs. A chill ran down her back as she imagined her own medic asking that same question and wondered for a moment how Quincy and this strange German doctor would get along. Her gaze turned back on the Koopa King and the fat bastard when the man asked for his payment. Bowser produced a paper bag which looked exactly how Wario would have looked if he, himself, were a paper bag. Without hesitation, Shilo pulled a throwing knife from her belt and launched it at the bag in an attempt to knock it from the fat man's hands or slice it open and leave the contents of it one the ground. Either way, she didn’t want the human embodiment of a dung beetle to get his prize.

As soon as the knife left her hand, Shilo walked forward, jumping onto the ship’s railing before dropping down onto what would soon be a chaotic battlefield. This was going to happen no matter what, she wasn’t going to delay the inevitable by staying on the ship just to get dragged off by some mechanical hand. Which was exactly what happened. Though she hadn’t been the only one with the idea to jump ship early. She saw the tendrils of smoke and knew that her bandmate was with her. “Glad you could make it,” Shilo muttered to the hero as the others were dropped around them. “Stay sharp, Marine, this one isn’t going to be as easy,” she murmured under her breath to Frank, as he took his position next to her and threatened the shelled overlord. Before she could say more, the woman heard Benedict not too far away, and his loud penguin companion, talking some nonsense as he always did and promptly cut them from her attention as a whole. The odd agent was on her kill list anyway, so if he didn’t make it through this fight due to his antics, she would consider that a win. While everyone turned their attention on the immediate threat, Bowser, Zim decided to take the time to shoot at the ship Wario had taken. Which led to the green definitely-totally-human ‘boy’ skidding backward toward the Koopa King. What a great way to begin a fight.

As always, everything started happening at once. Bowser breathed fire at all of them, which Not-Marie had answered by shooting her ink weapon at them and Shilo could only hope that would force them to dissipate without dropping embers all over the group. If that didn't happen, the squid's attack would prove incredibly helpful. Laffey opened fire with heavy ammunition aimed at the Koopa King’s stomach and head. The kid with the weird watch turned into...something. The woman Frank had reprimanded flew above them and started shooting as well. Tanya soon joined the woman, using some form of artillery magic as she took aim and opened fire. Martellus had taken the time to maneuver away from the landing area before letting loose a few rounds himself. Praetorian drew his own weapons and offered himself as a shield, which Shilo appreciated and would do her best to utilize. One of the blonde girls had changed clothes and pulled guns from her dress --which was weird, but whatever-- before she fired off a few rounds herself. Eric had produced a blade of lightning that he was using to send bolts at Bowser. Dib took the time to use his purchased prize and consume his mushroom, which made him, but more importantly his head, even larger. Medic had nearly gotten hit by a fireball, which in turn made him lose aim and open fire toward herself, Lu Bu, and Frank. Woods shielded herself and the hero, taking the syringes without hesitation, before tossing a warning back at the German doctor. “Trigger discipline,” Shilo hissed toward the man, before her gaze shot to the Marine. He seemed fine, and the assassin relaxed. Medic had moved on to discussing plans with his closer allies and the woman returned to gauging the battle field.

The dragon that Shilo had seen earlier on Small Planet appeared in a much larger form now, calling some lightning attack from who-knows-where. Ruby Rose used her strange weapon to fire a few shots and charge in close to take a swing. Ocarina Head also went for the close quarters attack, though it was clear he was careful of everyone else’s attacks as well. Alexis used another flame spell, before rushing in for a closer shot along with the others. Hell, even one of the trolls had joined the battle, just as careful about friendly fire as Ocarina Head had been and aimed for the giant turtle’s arm pit. CN-Tan rushed forward for a kick aimed at Bowser’s head, not seeming to think about all of the projectile attacks aimed for that area already. The coordination of attacks was better than it had been when the group first met, however the communication was still poor. The Team 73 Leader wasn’t sure if it was arrogance, blind trust in the group, or what that made people believe they could rush into a close range battle without informing the others first. Vligax offered the advice of flanking, which could help in theory.

Shilo was about to call out warnings and a plan of attack when she heard a somewhat familiar voice in her head which prompted her to freeze. The only voice she’d ever heard in her head before was Woods’, hearing another was jarring and more than uncomfortable. The slight hesitation that it caused was nearly enough to get the woman burned by one of the on-coming fireballs, though she regained her awareness quickly enough to move out of the way. Stupid fucking telepathy. The woman thought to herself, fully aware that both Frank and whomever the other voice -- Julia, she now recalled -- could hear her. She hated the fact that more than just the gruff, older man could get into her head and felt the need to get both him and the Pokémon from her mind. Whether it was just the vulnerability that her thoughts could be read, or the intrusiveness of it all -- though most likely both -- it made the Team 73 more on edge than she already was. What cannons, the ships fucking gone. Shilo continued in her mind, hearing Eric's voice along with her own. Nonetheless, the ability to communicate silently was going to be an advantage, if people actually used it, and she fought against the urge to mentally shut off and go on autopilot for this fight.

The assassin’s gaze turned back to Woods as he aimed his gun and fired his tracker rounds. Good, the extra firepower from Fortunate Son would be a much needed asset. The battle had only been going on for a few moments, but it already felt like an eternity. But, it was time for Shilo to actually step in. “Avoid as much friendly fire as possible. Flankers, watch the shell. Try to aim for soft points: arm pits, back of the knees, Achilles tendons. Cut the ligaments if you can, make it as hard as possible for him to move. Do not go for unnecessary attacks to more easily protected areas like the head and neck, leave that for the ranged attackers. Stay. Safe. Keep in mind, we do not know what advantages he may have.” Shilo’s mental communication was as calm as her verbal had been during the fight with Fake-Bowser despite everything that was running through her mind. It also held the same sense of authority as she tried to pull the group together and actually fight as a, well, group. Last time Woods and she had fought the giant Koopa, Frank Castle had pulled a small group together and used time to form an actual plan. Here, it seemed like most of the crowd couldn’t be bothered with basic assault tactics and strategies, it was just open fire -- save for Julia. Of course, a fight with Bowser would be nothing for them to handle, but a fight with Bowser powered up by Zant would be a challenge they could only dream of winning if they actually pulled together. The problem with that was the inexperience among many of the members, the dangerous pride of others, and the utter lack of truly knowing one another's strengths and weaknesses. “Ranged attackers, give it everything you have and be careful of allies,” no one could remind these people about friendly fire enough, after all. “I don’t care if you actually get damage done or not, just overwhelm him. Those who are better equipped to take damage, make sure to stay close to ranged attackers who are not. Block for them. Those with healing abilities, mind close quarter fighters. They're the most likely to need you.”

“Lu Bu,” Shilo
    didn’t bother with the mental communication. “There’s a lot of fire, a lot of smoke. I want to see what you can do with it. Impress me,” she assumed that the hero was not only smart enough but capable enough to figure out exactly what to do on her own. After all, Shilo didn’t know exactly how the hero’s power worked. “Frank, Apocalypse Now this mother fucker into the dirt.” Again, she switched to the mental comms. “If it doesn’t feel like overkill, you’re not doing enough. I’m going to try and blind him, watch out for more erratic attacks, close ranged especially.” If Zant was with Bowser, she was not going to take any chances. They needed to hit him fast and they needed to hit him hard. With what she hoped was a workable plan in motion, Shilo finally notched her own M16A3 and opened fire, aiming exclusively for Bowser’s head as she also projected her light bending ability around the King Koopa’s eyes in an effort to blind him.

The assassin took the time to continue thinking through everything, taking a few moments between each of her trigger pulls to watch the others, as well as Bowser. In a group this large, the weaker fighters could be used as distractions, as the stronger go in for the actual attacks. Though, the best way to take Bowser down is a full frontal assault because of that damn shell. But, a full frontal would be too easy to counter... We have the numbers, it’s just how to use them. Ostensibly, his tail is vulnerable and without it he could be off balance enough that we could go in for more attacks. But getting that close with the time needed to remove it...without getting shot by one of the others or stopped by him is unrealistic, especially if he actually does have help from Zant. Shilo was careful to keep the thoughts to herself, outside of the realm of the open communication that Julia and Frank had created. Not something she was particularly used to doing but something she needed to do, nonetheless. If Fury knew something on this level was going on, and didn’t warn a single one of the MPF members, Shilo was going to raise Hell when she got back to the Cape.
    [/div][/div]

Odessa & Batman

Odessa was flying, sniping at the Koopa King when she was heard the raven-haired girl, Shilo as Batman called her barked out orders and they were actually sensible orders. With those Orders in mind, Odessa switched tactics, instead of blindly shooting the Koopa King as she had been essentially, she used her blaster and aimed for his tail, hoping that losing his tail would upset some balance. So she charged her blaster and let it her rip

Meanwhile, the Batman quickly took cover the moment the barriage and started to plan aways around the barriage to get in close where he was comfortable, once he planned a way past the barriage, he set off, batarangs in hand, manuvuering effortlessly past the endless barriage and toward one of Bowser large legs, so he slide past his leg and attached a high explosive on it before bailing it out of there and detnotating the explosive. Even if the leg would remain intact, the resulting explosion should be enough to put the Koopa King off balance.
Also, this is not the same lag CN Chan was kicking.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Mentions: Nightwisher Nightwisher

As the fight had raged on, fire, and missiles had left an awful lot of smoke all over the place, and Lu Bu wasted no time, gathering it all together she formed a wall between herself, Woods, Shilo, and Bowser. Though after the doctor launched a hail of syringes at them on accident, she absorbed the smoke onto her body, her armour looking very bulky now with around 3-inch thick 'plates' of smoke covering her form, though it made her no less agile.

"Alright!" She says, responding to Shilo's words of encouragement. Taking the Mega Shroom, she grew in size, and quickly turned her entire body into smoke, rushing toward Bowser, forming into a pool and swirling around him quickly enough to form a tornado of smoke, aiming to choke off his air supply and to also help by catching stray attacks and pulling them towards Bowser.
"Try this on for size!" she says, at last, the vortex closing in as she starts attempting to force smoke into Bowser's nose and mouth, using any opportunity to flood his lungs with the deadly substance.

The proud warrior's spirit would not allow this great beast to hurt anyone else, nor would he escape unscathed from this encounter. This was payback for all the people he'd put in danger back at the castle. All those Toad children. Her eyes hardened as her giant body reformed, dropping into a low stance as she brought both of her hands forward, palms flat, hoping to knock the turtle onto his back "This is for all the lives you've trampled over in your quest for power, demon!" whether she succeeded in knocking him down, or just pushing him off balance, she'd continue trying to fill his mouth and nose with smoke. Even if he didn't breathe it in, the CO2 concentration would make it impossible for him to breathe fire.

Nightwisher Nightwisher FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla @BowserFight​

Karako Pierot

“Oh um... hi there. My name is Dib Membrane. Paranormal investigator and evil alien hunter.”

“Honk!!!”

Well that was good. Everyone seemed to be on the same page. That is until..

Bowser, meanwhile, would proceed to turn to all of you and grin, before smacking his palm against his fist. "Alright, wimps! I hope you're ready for a grade A knuckle sandwich..." Bowser then took in a large inhale through his mouth, before breathing out large balls of fire that spread throughout the air.

latest

"BECAUSE IT'S PUMMELING TIME!!!"

Karako looked up, a bit fearful for a few seconds, before he remembered; he was probably very capable of helping... he gritted his point little teeth, and looked up at marvus.

"man u need 2 get sum better hobbies or sum shid, fukkin roun wit peepz planetz for a gurl dat don't even like u izzz pretty fukkn sad really." Marvus stated as he drew his sword from his cane and looked at Karako
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo7_1280.png

"aight im finna head out, if u need me just honk aight buddy, we juggz gotta stick togetha. HOONK!" He smiled before joining the fray making sure not to get turned into swiss cheese by any ranged attacks. The scale beast looked pretty built, like a fortress and the only way to get through was finding a weak point. But he could at least help weaken the beast.
Marvus carried forward agility being something he had allowing him to avoid the fire balls even as he closed in.
tumblr_phyj2tn7GC1tjw0rpo6_1280.png

Then he brought forward his blade to stab Bowser in the arm pit.

Karako pumped his fists a few times, as if to cheer the highblood on.

8FC8BE4E-B7E9-445A-BB76-ACA77DB6E858.jpeg

“HONK HONK!!!”

The little clown then thought for a second. Chances are, his knives wouldn’t be very affective, but what if...

The clown puffed his chest up a little bit, taking a deep breath. He looked down at his cans of soda... perhaps this could work...

The little clown rushed up, and jumped onto the massive turtles side, small enough to dodge any of the fire balls the beast had fired. He jumped up, scaling the beast, before wrapping his legs around his neck. He took a very specific can of faygo out of his pouch, a lemon lime flavor. He quickly shook it up, opened it, and aimed it at bowsers face. Hopefully some of it got in his eyes or something...

“H O N K!!!”

Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore ManyFaces ManyFaces

5FEF5045-FDF9-4EBC-A59B-CD5F2E5B6052.png
Dib Membrane

Dib continued to just lay on his enormous head and watch everyone attack. Dib wanted to help, but he could not move with this giant head of his.
“I HATE THIS! I WANT TO GO HOME!”
The only thing Dib could do was roll, but it was very hard to do. Dib proceeded to try to roll his head towards Bowser, but he got his head stuck in the corner making him now unable to move. He just sat in the corner and cried.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Birb Birb

Tanya

In the midst of her attack on the titan that was Bowser she was hit in the face with some sort of packet. Tanya was indomitable, incorruptible and unrelenting...The ariel ace descended upon her prey and scooped him up.

"You know. I was going to forgive you for laughing at my friend's singing but this is the last straw. I've always been a ma- I mean girl of science and so you shall be my guinea pig. You ever wondered what an object flying at mach 3 looks like? Neither do I...Yet"

The General cackles as she throws the poor alien up into the air kicking him a couple of times as if she was playing keepy up with a football before kicking him towards the ground and kicking him again at a perpendicular angle at Bowser. Upon closer inspection you could hear a faint crack as the alien was now the fastest terrestrial (or extraterrestrial) being to break the sound barrier. Hopefully the rudimentary missile will hit Bowser in the cranium hoping to stun him so the closed ranged attackers can have at it. Tanya didn't really care about the mushroom people or even her own allies, except from a few, Bowser could kill everyone but a select few and she would not care as it was none of her concern. But now that Bowser had ultimately made a fool of her back at the kingdom and now.

Now it was personal.

"Deus Vult"

ManyFaces ManyFaces

ddeih17-1ceaded8-8905-446f-8e9a-7268cc5e935b.png

OH.MY.STARS. Oh my Red Giant stars! She had just straight called him adorable! The shadow fox' ego had done a back mortal and flipped it the air before skyrocketing into the starry blanket above! It was hard to contain the excitement, and while he had managed to not let it show in his voice, the nervous paws and the wag of a tail that could rival a helicopter's blades could still very much give the feeling away. The star animal had sat down to minimize the effects, though his front legs remained fidgety as if unable to settle down against the wooden floor:

"They call me Aufh-Mokwu Qwa Thae'il", a front paw pointed at his chest as if he was giving a presentation, "The Dark Comet of Mayhem and Conflict, but everyone else in this journey has been sticking to the shortened form of 'Thae', so you might as well do that too~", he let out with a soft, amused laugh, watching her reactions with an almost antithetical mix of apprehension and anticipation.

Unfortunately, their interactions had to come to a halt as the ship stopped, seemingly having reached its destination. Thae hadn't given it much notice except for a brief suspicion that for the center of this very universe, with an outdated vessel such as this, this trip had been strikingly short. Come on, he only had the chance to share his name/title with her!

If anything, the fox had been about to ignore everything else to continue their conversation, until he had heard a voice, the voice, he had been waiting for so so long to hear again:

"About time you wimps showed up! I was startin' to get bored!"

Wimps? Oh, ohohohohoho, he'd show him the WIMP alright...

"BOWSER!", Thae'il had rushed and stood on his hind legs, supporting himself over the side of the deck, staring furiously at the King turtle-thing, its name had been spoken with a hint of disgust, "The idiot that had his goon spatially displace me instead of allowing me to watch the chaos... You know, we could have co-existed peacefully, maybe even be allies, but you just could not think about it, could ya? You dumb reptile?!", an angry bark had left his mouth, "Oh, how I longed to see your bastard disfigured face again, I'll love to take it as a trophy and hang it in Gunter's living room!!"

Wario and the target kept talking to each other, not that Thae cared. Just as he had let himself be caught by Jr. he had not bothered to bring light of this possibility to the group for the simple reason that he wanted to come here. He wanted to be face-to-face with the big boss and had even secretly hoped that they did, in fact, get betrayed by the fat man in yellow overalls. This wasn't their plan, it was HIS and things were progressing just as expected.

Once the hand descended to pick them up, Thae'il had taken it with dignity. Standing still, chest puffed up, with his gaze locked into the lizard-thing, ready for the combat that was about to happen. A grin escaped his lips, anticipation coursing through his very being that screamed and clamoured for vengeance. For a trip that had been expected to be a boring happy-happy festival, the Dark Comet was so glad that he had come now. His everything would enjoy the thrill of glorious battle once more, to every single millisecond that it effectively lasted.

"Alright, wimps! I hope you're ready for a grade A knuckle sandwich..."

"Hah!", Thae scoffed, "Grade A? Don't make me laugh, I'll give you B- at max and that's me being very generous here...", the tail rested still, ears back in aggression, "Anyway! Prepare yourself bastard, 'cause I'm 'bout to give ya a lesson in non-existence so hard that you'll never be able to come back from it!!"

The target's fire breath was unleashed, the star animal tensed his legs up preparing to use the light-speed to launch himself up and away from the flying attacks, waiting for the perfect moment to do it, already mentally chaining the moves he was about to pull when-

"Watch out!"

He could not have foreseen what had happened next.

SHE HAD JUMPED IN FRONT OF IT!
Thae'il could only stare in pure confusion as the fox-lady had acted as a shield, taking the sole hit of the giant fire-ball herself. He wasn't mad, or felt underestimated or anything of the sort, he was more... baffled. Baffled that anyone had deemed him worthy of shielding. Him, the universe-destroyer, the inviter of Mayhem, the Void Star, the end of everything in existence. Not even his own squad members would have done something like that, if anyone messed up they were to be left behind to die as the mission and their lives should not be put in risk for a single individual, even more, the source of the problem. He had done so before and they were expected to do the same to him if it came to this point...

As a single surprised gasp left his mouth and time seemed to still itself, the Dark Comet could only think 'why?', his gaze erratic and restless. What reasons had this woman to act the way she had? Even if the fire seemed to not really affect her physically, he could not understand why anyone in the whole universe would have protected him in that way. It wasn't as if there was anything to be gained from preserving his life. If anything, it was quite the opposite.

The overpowering smell of spices bathed the air, dragging the star animal right out of his internal debacle and back into the rush and heat of the battlefield. Now more than ever, there was a need to show them just how awesome he could be! Pay this debt he had just been assigned with the combat skills that had been harboured for years. The words of his alien pal would be acknowledged with a fierce nod. He would show them, and he'd show her!

As soon as the blades of fire had left the woman's sword, Thae'il had followed behind at half the usual speed, showering her with glittery stardust as he had jumped over the fox-lady, the now somewhat visible blur of black shadow being covered by the brimming flaming orange light he used a decoy, a distraction. Whether her attacks connected or not, he'd boost himself up in the air right as the first one found its path, out of his animal shell, enabling his passive ability to absorb the starlight bathing the pedestal and spinning in the air twice to get a good impulse to deliver a kick aimed at Bowser's rectangular lizard head.

You think that was it? Oh no. This attack would be merely the beginning.

Expecting to be dodged or parried somehow, Thae would then use the recoil of this first move to get launched backwards, or, in the off-chance that he had been dodged, pretend this had been the end of his plans. In reality, as soon he would be up in the air again or in the ground, he had prepared to combine both the dash and float abilities, now at full-speed, disappearing from sight completely. Coming from the left, hidden by Lu Bu's tornado of smoke, the star animal would reappear again, coming with everything he had, aiming his war-scythe at the target's big round belly. A barrage of light-speed cuts, seemingly chaotic in nature, yet holding a hidden meaning, would be executed in perfect order.

"Try and spatially displace THIS!"

The Void Star had not forgotten the convoluted threat he had made at the start of this journey. A message would be delivered, hopefully emphasized with Bowser's screeches of pure pain!!

Last edited:

King Dedede

"Ain't that about right! Nobody wins but the great ol' King Triple D!" The king taunted upon seeing his face on the board. It didn't really matter what place he'd gotten it, it mattered that he had won. Hopping around victoriously with his hammer, Dedede began to dance.

i'm so fucking sorry

The king continued his victory dance until he slipped on the cape that was apart of his performance outfit. He was annoyed and didn't think to remove it along with the rest of the over the top outfit until he did the same thing twice more on his way to Luigi's little makeshift shop. The monarch examined the two expensive items on the table, trying to decide what to buy with the 600 points in his pocket. (He only spent 100 at the shell game.) "Bah! Forget it, this ain't worth the energy thinkin' it over!" He scoffed eventually, deciding to save and not buy anything.

The king didn't bother socializing with anyone on the ship. He only had one thing on his mind, after all.

He was REALLY hungry.

Dedede hadn't had a chance to finish his dinner, get anything from the cafe, or even consume any kind of snack throughout all of the adventures. He walked around, looking for a kitchen or a storeroom of any kind. While on his search, he nearly ran into the robot man from before. "Gah!" He shouted in surprise, the penguin man not expecting to see anyone else on his search. This shock quickly turned to anger as the king quickly recalled how the robot had seemingly left him to perform on his own. He'd won without him, but still. "You can fix the hammer all you like, but I ain't ready to forgive you quite yet!" He spat, crossing his arms at the robot's offer, "I don't need no decoration either! I got plenty right here!" Dedede gestured to his robes as he responded to the robot's other offer.

Before the king could find a snack, unfortunately, he was booted out along with everyone else onto the platform to face the Koopa king. The king was angry, but he wasn't entirely stupid, seeing everyone rip into the evil turtle with weapons of almost every kind. Instead, he ran over to the large-headed kid, who'd, unfortunately, rolled into a corner thanks to the giant mushroom. Barely managing to squeeze in between him and the wall, the king spun his newly-fixed hammer with a slightly improved star design above his head a few times, before striking the child with an extremely mighty blow that would hopefully send him flying towards Bowser. "Eat this, ya filthy lizard!" He spat if his projectile did what he wanted and flew towards the enemy. It was worthy to note that throughout this entire occasion, the king didn't seem the least bit concerned for Dib's health or safety.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654 Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Marcus Wright

8xKrG3bCzYzCpMD3ME6sR6iHYN7fsH-xjOeV0jXjcUX_j0QEDzNN-gaYYC_oxR_-bZxpomQFtZyW07pLDTGFJ-m16CCP39Vf3SQvel80p1c1ggyGMiDXxUBt-sGw3Pe2TkeqGJpB

The half terminator didn’t do much but stare into the blackness of space. It was a whole new experience for him and he never thought he’d be staring out into it. He crossed his arms as he closed his eyes, thinking about things so far. As Wario decided to drive them into the center of the universe for some unknown reasons. The minigame attempt was nothing fruitful, instead another way for the ex-criminal half terminator to embarrass himself in front of a crowd. He placed the guitar down and eyed the others in the band and shrugged.

“Well, that was ok, i guess. I learned how to play guitar tonight.”

To be honest, the half terminator wasn’t that disappointed he lost. The hardest hit out of the whole group was Ruby’s group. But finally, she seemed to be cheering up after several folks talked to her.
As Marcus sighed, he took the guitar placing it on his back with his other weapons.

He bought an Ice flower for 200 points.

“So this thing freezes anything? Interesting.."

He gritted his teeth when the boat stopped and Wario decided to betray the whole group to Bowser for rotten garlic.

“You little…”

Betrayal was a common theme back home. Marcus felt used back home by Skynet, and now THIS!"

With that wario was gone, and Bowser was left to fight with the group.

As the others were extremely occupied with fighting Bowser, Marcus lifted out his newly bought ICE FLOWER and hoped to Freeze Bowser in his tracks.

His hands suddenly gained the ability to shoot blue ICE Balls at Bowser.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Everyone Everyone

Maya “Echo” Visari

AZ3r4BVxeP2YGUmfGJhRMWBczT3tC-qucprawBjn3KX1fdi_0mP9nyjSUCNFNsEa5V08o_GYakwtCqNAY8JC1cwucP4rO65drPXmNZAIgrf7mV3mEP09aJVA8cc9MScXOwFhQJ6e

((Helghast alphabet translator)

AbRljbcJfSdiI9p-aextYu1WRZCLU_fOlI2WedgcJfJu5BjyQMrf8Rzyu3Lm2GBUcJ_g_lYyw03l6xtXCmZ65kSRZBWaJRrsZTp4AoY8YClmnMwkksr47ASXy-ltsO0SsaYWxUeJ

The Helghast cursed in her native tongue, as Wario pulled a betrayal on everyone after the whole band shenanigans.

She wasn’t too disappointed at losing but it did grant her a disadvantage when fighting a giant shelled creature behind the whole shinagains.

Betrayal was a huge part of Maya’s life. She had fought all her life to prevent war on both sides, killing anti-government targets to help the Helghast but her goals needed Lucas, a Vektan spy to help her.

In a way, Shilo reminded her of a female Lucus Kellan.

Maya eyed the others as they attacked the creature who started this whole mess.

Attack after attack seemed to create smoke.

Maya eyed her tools. Her sniper rifle would be useless at the time and so would her dagger. She didn’t have any points either.

She was useless in this fight, which irked her completely.

This was no way to prove to Shilo.

Nightwisher Nightwisher thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore FactionParadox FactionParadox @whomever else

[class name=quote] text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; [/class] [class=title] font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:1.7em; text-align:center; text-shadow:1px 2px 0px #000091; position:absolute; right:220px; width:1em; height:auto; z-index:25px; [/class]
[div class=title]MEMENTO

MORI[/div]
[div class=quote]Makoto Yuki
code by Ri.a
[/div]

My eyes fell upon Bowser with unease and simultaneous conviction. This was what we were waiting for, wasn't it? Then, why did it feel... wrong? Bowser led us right to him with no backup, no traps, no fleets, cannons or Koopas. Was he really that full of himself, so certain he, alone, could defeat all of us?
A part of me wished that was the case. But another knew otherwise. This was a setup more elaborate than the last. I wanted to run, I wanted to warn everyone and retreat, not wanting to suffer a loss more grave than before. But, I didn't. We didn't. I wasn't the only one who felt this way, and yet no one dared fall back. Everyone stood their ground despite the possible consequences, and I followed their example.
I let loose a low growl. Trap or not, this was our chance. Whatever Bowser had planned for us, we would persevere. My body welled up with determination, giving a forward glance at my allies. My hand fished instinctively through the pit of my pocket, fingers feeling around for a distinct texture. And when I touched it, the smooth, cold steel, I pulled it out and thumbed the grip. When I looked down, the hilt of a shortsword was tucked in my palm, the long, iridescent blade emerging from a quillon shaped like the blooming petals of a flower. I gave the weighted handle of Lucifer's Blade a satisfied nod, then directed my gaze back towards the overblown reptile.

"Makoto!“ Medic yelled, the barrel of the device he dubbed the 'Medi-Gun' pointed at me. At first, I didn't understand his intent, given that I wasn't injured, but the explanation that followed quickly cleared my confusion.
“Zhere is no time to explain! In zhe next few seconds, I am going to activate my Übercharge on you! You’ll know vhen it happens! Vhen I do, you must unleash your strongest, fastest attacks on zhat Schweinhund as often as you can! Will it work? I have no idea! But it won’t last for long, so do not be gentle!" Doctor Ludwig relayed, and I returned an understanding thumbs-up. Tanya then approached him, and though I couldn't make out their conversation from this distance, what with all this madness around us, the mad grin that stretched across his face filled me with both worry and confidence. Though most would consider my faith in him misguided, I knew, deep down, that that was far from the truth.

“Ready, Makoto?!“ Medic shrieked.
"Ready!" I shrieked back. The mad doctor thrust forward the lever on his device, and a thick, bedazzling beam of ionized gibberish far beyond my comprehension began to flow from the barrel, straight into me. For a second, I felt electric charges rupturing my organs, my mind and my eyes, an incomparable rush of adrenaline turning my breath into steam and my gaze into red. I wouldn't be lying if I said I thought I was going to die. But then, when my fear subsided, a new sensation emerged
Power overflowing...!
Although my body felt numb, my soul was revitalized. I thrust forward my sword, and before my own eyes, a card appeared. A jester dancing on the edge of a cliff, a faithful dog by his side. As the blade punctured the flat object, energy began to surround me, and not one, but two silhouettes coalesced from below. One, a proud, noble angel with six wings, draped in thin layers of white cloth. The other, a treacherous, malevolent snake with six of each limb, tail and wing. The creatures--Helel and Satan--raised their arms, and the ground began to rumble. Sparks of plasma began to embellish the atmosphere, and I knew what was about to happen. Armageddon had begun.
I yelled to my allies, through this overwhelming surge of energy, a new strategy.
"Hold him down! This spell needs to charge, so keep him pinned--No matter what, don't let him get off the ground!" As my throat grew raspy, the surrounding air grew thicker and thicker, until the plasma had become a suffocating smoke. Just a little longer, I thought, We can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back