• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I don't know why the spoiler is choosing to fuck up today when it worked just fine yesterday but fuck it I'm not about to wrestle with it right now. My post is done.

Is the gear downstairs like. Labeled per person or is it just whatever?
It's just whatever it's up to all of you on rather you split the items evenly or distribute them according to who you think will get more use out of them.

What's the rules with the starting gear again? I recall some stuff, but it got buried... one piece of slightly magical equipment?

What's the rules with the starting gear again? I recall some stuff, but it got buried... one piece of slightly magical equipment?
For the moment your gear has a set boost so you can pick one minor ability for your gear overall. You may have one accessory with a minor ability as well. Your weapon does not have an ability as it is a starter weapon and you can start putting things in your bag.

poof

David got geared up first, got up in his cosplay.

ah poop.. guess I shoulda okayed my gear look first.,.. hrmm.

Hmm, are these ideas fine? I'm still looking for pictures, but for minor abilities I was thinking of these:

Clothing Set: Minor Protection (Self Explanatory)

Accessory: Ring of Messages: Allows the wearer to telepathically send a short message (13 words or less) to a person/sentient being in the same world that they have met once a day.

Hmm, are these ideas fine? I'm still looking for pictures, but for minor abilities I was thinking of these:

Clothing Set: Minor Protection (Self Explanatory)

Accessory: Ring of Messages: Allows the wearer to telepathically send a short message (13 words or less) to a person/sentient being in the same world that they have met once a day.
Thos is cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Back