• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Empty Brook OOC [Closed]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
huh... not getting notifs for this.. uhh..

David is dressed and ready to (adventuring) party.

And maybe going a tad bit mad with new found power.

Gotta go more power before Auntie comes for his booty.

side note, not sure what i should be doing right now, but I'm open for anything.
That's upto you, you could help Roy get the boats or perhaps you'd rather antagonize the swamp dragon in the mess hall 😂

I think i'll let Mork go before going to poke the dragon

Hmm, I don't think I will. Oh, also, James would have split the food, water, and medical supplies with everyone if they wanted them.

Coco Adel Coco Adel If James were to fly up from the top of the Large Lodge... would he see/learn anything interesting? Or are the trees too tall/are we too deep in the swamp?

Hmm, I don't think I will. Oh, also, James would have split the food, water, and medical supplies with everyone if they wanted them.

Coco Adel Coco Adel If James were to fly up from the top of the Large Lodge... would he see/learn anything interesting? Or are the trees too tall/are we too deep in the swamp?
Maybe he'd see something but I don't think he'd see much maybe if he climbs in top of the tree growing around it. He would.

Ahh, got it. Was going to have him fly up to a tree branch, then rest a bit then fly again so that he could get a look above the trees. Wanted to know if there was anything special he might see so that I could just include it in the eventual post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back