• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Emperor of Three Kingdoms - An Asian Inspired Palace Period Drama (LGBT+) Lit [CLOSED]

I'm interested in the second son (certain) and any sort of female role (leaning towards third sister or scarlet sister priestess)

Last edited:
I'm interested in the second son (certain) and any sort of female role (leaning towards third sister or scarlet sister priestess)
Second son is yours (will update the role section later today) let me know which other role you want for sure and it's yours :>

OMG I die for Ancient East Asian aesthetics! Super interested in the Third Princess & either the Third or Fifth concubine. Not sure which other two roles I'd take up, though. Maybe Guardsman Yu? Though, if the RP has any vital roles needed, I'd be glad to fill them too ^^

By the way, should the characters be made and posted in the CS thread immediately or sent to you?

Last edited:
OMG I die for Ancient East Asian aesthetics! Super interested in the Third Princess & either the Third or Fifth concubine. Not sure which other two roles I'd take up, though. Maybe Guardsman Yu? Though, if the RP has any vital roles needed, I'd be glad to fill them too ^^

By the way, should the characters be made and posted in the CS thread immediately or sent to you?
Let me know which characters you want for sure and they're yours. I'll be taking the empty roles leftover. Hold off on CS's for now.

Last edited:
The roles I want for sure are: Second Princess | Third Concubine | Royal Guardsman. Also, is there any room for a young, up-and-coming sort of councilman character, possibly allied with the First/Third Prince in attempt to push them into the heir position?

The roles I want for sure are: Second Princess | Third Concubine | Royal Guardsman. Also, is there any room for a young, up-and-coming sort of councilman character, possibly allied with the First/Third Prince in attempt to push them into the heir position?
Those roles are yours, I will update the role-section. By up-and-coming councilman what do you mean exactly? Has he not yet earned the right and still serves in the Emperor's army or?? There is room for whatever roles you want, really.

I mean that he's already a councilman but only recently got the role and has just started to make a name for himself. Also, between the three princes, which of them are most likely to have that kind of secret alliance, do you think?

I mean that he's already a councilman but only recently got the role and has just started to make a name for himself. Also, between the three princes, which of them are most likely to have that kind of secret alliance, do you think?
We honestly don't know yet! We can figure that out later if you want! I'll make a role for it tomorrow.

Upon reflection I think I might prefer the Empress to the Fourth Concubine because it would be fun to write a character with children...

(But again if anyone is eyeing either of those, I'm happy to take the one you are less interested in!)

GetThree GetThree , I'm not entirely sure yet what sort of person the Third Prince is, so idk what sort of deals he might make! In my initial concept, he was going to be using his vanity to cover up the fact that he was secretly a decent person, performing in a way that allows him to subtly manipulate people and situations in ways that he believes will lead to a stronger and more stable country BUT that is a character type I have dabbled in before, so I might stretch myself and make him at least a tad more genuinely nasty

But my inclination is that he is not the sort of fellow a councilor would want as a first choice for a future emperor- Unless they were hoping for someone who would be easy to control. He probably gives off that impression!

I'm thinking that the councilman would be working for someone he knows he can benefit from, not necessarily control. Someone he either is loyal to and has a mutual relationship of some sort with OR has dirt on. Personality & ability wouldn't really matter to him, as far as it's still possible to push that person onto the throne.

I think if the Third Prince is doing things in secret and needs someone/some people he trusts to help execute the plans, the councilman could possibly be that? Another idea with the young councilman character, which is applicable to any Prince wanting to become the next Emperor and needing to consolidate a faction: it could be that one sought the other out & subsequently revealed their true aspirations to each other or they could have just been study partners (or something to that effect) from young and know each other well?

jones573 jones573 I updated your roles. GetThree GetThree will have your councilman up when I get home from work in 12ish hours.

Also loving these discussions btw. Since we have enough people now I'll be sending out the invite to the discord server for our RP planning and ooc talk. RPing will still take place here on RPN (in case anyone asks.)

Alright, so I'm going to go with the Second Prince (claimed before), Councilman Yu (old man hype), and the Scarlet Sister. Excited to talk on Discord.

Roles have been updated and I have started a conversation with everyone to invite you to the Discord server for RP planning and OOC talk. Let me know if I forgot anyone's role updates! GetThree GetThree I'm not sure how young you wanted the councilman, so I made it so that he could be young but still old enough to be awarded his title for assisting in the Gyeol War. If anyone wants any additional roles please let me know; feel free to tag a friend as well. If you are satisfied with the roles you have I will take all empty spots (not all of them are important so some characters may not appear often if this is the case.)

Bump, still a accepting! Especially looking for someone to fill the role of the Fourth or Fifth Concubine

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back