• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Emperor of Three Kingdoms - An Asian Inspired Palace Period Drama (LGBT+) Lit [CLOSED]

It's quite alright. You've nailed my questions on target, so thank you.

Say, would it be possible for me to join this RP with only 2 chars? I'm willing to commit but 2 is the best I can do for the time being, with courtesy to my other concurrent RPs. Naturally, I'm sure my writing will speak for itself under your speculation and review (whenever the CS comes up).
Otherwise, I hope to be a part of this RP, given my statement regarding my finite characters management above.
It all really depends. Most people only play *one character* and since this RP will have such a large cast that's why I suggested around 4. If we have more people interested who are willing to play more than that then it will work. I just prefer a smaller group of people in the RP then managing 24 people :> Keep your eyes out to see if anyone else wants to join.

It all really depends. Most people only play *one character* and since this RP will have such a large cast that's why I suggested around 4. If we have more people interested who are willing to play more than that then it will work. I just prefer a smaller group of people in the RP then managing 24 people :> Keep your eyes out to see if anyone else wants to join.

I am actually one of those 1-char people... haha. Just a habit of mine to invest more in a single character.
But okie, I'll see if anyone else is interested and send 'em here, chief|

[ngl, when I first saw 21+, I thought you meant 21 players. I was like "Wowzers. This is gonna be fun."]

[ngl, when I first saw 21+, I thought you meant 21 players. I was like "Wowzers. This is gonna be fun."]

Would be if I could trust people, but RPs just have a higher chance of failing when there are more people involved due to lack of posting :<

Would be if I could trust people, but RPs just have a higher chance of failing when there are more people involved due to lack of posting :<

I suppose that is true for some cases. Welp, I'll try to gun for more chars if no one shows up. Just a bit clumsy with my smol brain when it comes to managing an array of chars haha.

For all those interested I have made a general Lore & Information page for the RP which can be found HERE. A lot of it is still a work in progress, but most of the roles and general information about the empire can be found. I have lowered the number of roles to 2+ per person, although I will still be playing a lot. Feel free to ask any questions; I will continue to work on the lore page this weekend if interest continues. :>

I would be super interested in this! I have been craving palace intrigue type things, and I prefer to play multiple characters- I'll get reading on the lore!

Aaaah I'm loving all the world-building so far!

Roles wise I could be pretty flexible, because most of them look fun (plus I would def be down to play some lower status characters, either just as needed or as a more 'main' character if there was a plot line that made sense for them to be genuinely interacting with the nobility) BUT just at a glance, I would probably be most interested in:

-The Empress or the Fourth Concubine, because I love me some historic sapphic romances, especially with potential secrecy and/or scheming
-The Third Prince, because I very much enjoy playing characters who seem very shallow but are perhaps Up To Somethingโ„ข

Aaaah I'm loving all the world-building so far!

Roles wise I could be pretty flexible, because most of them look fun (plus I would def be down to play some lower status characters, either just as needed or as a more 'main' character if there was a plot line that made sense for them to be genuinely interacting with the nobility) BUT just at a glance, I would probably be most interested in:

-The Empress or the Fourth Concubine, because I love me some historic sapphic romances, especially with potential secrecy and/or scheming
-The Third Prince, because I very much enjoy playing characters who seem very shallow but are perhaps Up To Somethingโ„ข
I'll reserve those for you later today.

Iโ€™ll take the priestess role
Just a note since I haven't put it in the role yet, but the priestess is a spy for the Emperors sister who is poisoning the Emperor :> but you could play a regular priestess who hears too much too. Let me know

Last edited:
Memes aside, I'm always looking for a good Romance of the Three Kingdoms collaborative story, though I worry my RP load will make me have to watch this one for a while while I estimate how many RPs I can handle at a given time. I'd like to participate in some capacity eventually, though.

Memes aside, I'm always looking for a good Romance of the Three Kingdoms collaborative story, though I worry my RP load will make me have to watch this one for a while while I estimate how many RPs I can handle at a given time. I'd like to participate in some capacity eventually, though.
Noted, although this is not based on actual Chinese history or the three kingdoms era, just a note.

Noted, although this is not based on actual Chinese history or the three kingdoms era, just a note.
Of course, but it is very much influenced by those stories and time period. That's what I meant. I know Cao Cao isn't paling around in this RP.

Ah the great Yu family. Kinda expected to see a certain family name to be the "influential" namesake within the court.

spacepanda spacepanda
I narrowed down the following roles that I am willing to take:

I. 1st Concubine (certain)
II. Any 1 member of the Yu family (councilman, general, guardsman). If anyone wants any of the three, I'm willing to exchange. Otherwise, I'm set on General Yu.

Ah the great Yu family. Kinda expected to see a certain family name to be the "influential" namesake within the court.

spacepanda spacepanda
I narrowed down the following roles that I am willing to take:

I. 1st Concubine (certain)
II. Any 1 member of the Yu family (councilman, general, guardsman). If anyone wants any of the three, I'm willing to exchange. Otherwise, I'm set on General Yu.
I'll reserve the first concubine and general yu for you. That last name is just a place holder, so feel free to change it :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back