• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Emperor of Three Kingdoms - An Asian Inspired Palace Period Drama (LGBT+) Lit [CLOSED]

Thank you~
Well, they're related anyways, so plenty of "home-sweet-home" moments before the storm comes around haha.
For the first concubine I was thinking perhaps one of her servants saw someone carry out an extra bundle on the night the third concubine gave birth and she might be storing that information for later blackmail lol up to you

For the first concubine I was thinking perhaps one of her servants saw someone carry out an extra bundle on the night the third concubine gave birth and she might be storing that information for later blackmail lol up to you

Me: (plotting sophisticated ways to make her plans come true lethally)
[reads this]
Me: ohohoh... oh yis.

Me: (plotting sophisticated ways to make her plans come true lethally)
[reads this]
Me: ohohoh... oh yis.
Extra fun, I made her son a sort of friend to the secret twin, so I'd he finds that out and makes his mom aware more blackmail yay lol

Just a note since I haven't put it in the role yet, but the priestess is a spy for the Emperors sister who is poisoning the Emperor :> but you could play a regular priestess who hears too much too. Let me know
Hey actually could I be a female guardsman?

Updated all taken roles to show their owners. I will continue to work on the Information/Lore page.

spacepanda spacepanda Wait a min.....ok I see you said no anime but can we use like a drawn face claim that isn't anime? Or does it have to be real-life cause if so I'm going to have to bow out.

spacepanda spacepanda Wait a min.....ok I see you said no anime but can we use like a drawn face claim that isn't anime? Or does it have to be real-life cause if so I'm going to have to bow out.
A real-life image I'm afraid. I will take you out of the role section if you wish.

Everything in the Lore Page is complete with the exception of the Locations and Timeline. Please tag anyone you think may be interested :>

Hello! As a 21 year old pursuing a degree with a concentration with history, this sounds wonderful. I'm not especially familiar with Asian and Chinese history, but I do know more then the average layman I think. I would like to play the First Prince, Zhang X. But would it be OK for me to only play them? I'm someone who prefers to only play one character, and to deep dive on them. I'm not a fan of multitasking.

Hello! As a 21 year old pursuing a degree with a concentration with history, this sounds wonderful. I'm not especially familiar with Asian and Chinese history, but I do know more then the average layman I think. I would like to play the First Prince, Zhang X. But would it be OK for me to only play them? I'm someone who prefers to only play one character, and to deep dive on them. I'm not a fan of multitasking.
If no one else claims the role it will be yours, but originally I wanted people to play 4 characters and lowered it to 2 since this RP will have a large cast. You don't have to worry about actual Chinese history since this is fictional.

No, I think I can do it. It's my habit to do one as a player, but in the last two years I started my own dnd game, which necessitated playing multiple characters. I think that was just my knee jerk reaction and me kind of being set in my ways. But when I actually think about what I can do, I think I can do 2 chars.

A
No, I think I can do it. It's my habit to do one as a player, but in the last two years I started my own dnd game, which necessitated playing multiple characters. I think that was just my knee jerk reaction and me kind of being set in my ways. But when I actually think about what I can do, I think I can do 2 chars.
Alrighty! I'm headed to bed rn but I'll reserve your roles tomorrow :>

Roles updated. Bump, still looking for more people to join :>

Could you maybe clarify who the mother is for each of various royal children? Iโ€™m trying to logic it out passed in the provided info and keep failing ๐Ÿ˜†

Could you maybe clarify who the mother is for each of various royal children? Iโ€™m trying to logic it out passed in the provided info and keep failing ๐Ÿ˜†
So if you're on PC I put them in a row with who they are connected with. If you are on mobile, they are connected columns. If you want, I can just tell you though :>

For anyone else having troubles

Empress > First Princess > Second (actually the third) Princess
Queen > First Prince
First Concubine > Second Prince
Second Concubine has suffered many miscarriages
Third Concubine > Third Prince & The Actual Second Princess
Fouth Concubine has no children
Fifth Concubine is new to the Palace and has barely met the Emperor. No Children.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back