• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil [OOC]

Posteded
Was not expecting Baxter to be this talkative but there you are

Kypher messed with his convo with Fire Girl and therefore his potential hookup
He must now be sassed

I never said he wasn't caught off guard. He's extremely apathetic with everything that's not fire or sex-related

Also you could put this in the OOC

Basically you just needed to tell me whether or not I need to edit my fucking post

I am telling you that you might want to edit your post. It's fine to display apathy but he seems to have completely ignored the effects of the attack, which I had poorly detailed in the first place. So I'm not blaming you or anything, just giving you a heads up.

I am telling you that you might want to edit your post. It's fine to display apathy but he seems to have completely ignored the effects of the attack, which I had poorly detailed in the first place. So I'm not blaming you or anything, just giving you a heads up.

Again
Could have put this in the OOC
Not already pissed off in general, no I'm not

Just putting that out there, but you're starting to sound a little bossy whenever you think someone should edit their post. If I misunderstood Kypher's attack, I'm sorry, but it's quite another if you give me an entire paragraph detailing EXACTLY what I misconstrued. As apolla apolla is the GM, I feel I should answer to her, but the way you've been talking to me, I feel as if I'm being talked down to.

Okay I'll stop I'm sorry

Again
Could have put this in the OOC
Not already pissed off in general, no I'm not

Just putting that out there, but you're starting to sound a little bossy whenever you think someone should edit their post. If I misunderstood Kypher's attack, I'm sorry, but it's quite another if you give me an entire paragraph detailing EXACTLY what I misconstrued. As apolla apolla is the GM, I feel I should answer to her, but the way you've been talking to me, I feel as if I'm being talked down to.

Okay I'll stop I'm sorry

Huh, maybe I'm getting too into the role that Kypher's putting himself in.^~^;;

Sorry that I came across that way, didn't mean to order you about. Believe it or not, in my mind those were just helpful suggestions for you. : P
In the dc Belle was cool with me suggesting you edit the post, so I probably had some sense of entitlement there.

Also, this IS in the OOC. :3

Huh, maybe I'm getting too into the role that Kypher's putting himself in.^~^;;

Sorry that I came across that way, didn't mean to order you about. Believe it or not, in my mind those were just helpful suggestions for you. : P
In the dc Belle was cool with me suggesting you edit the post, so I probably had some sense of entitlement there.

Also, this IS in the OOC. :3

Fwak don't mind me I can't read T_T

Now to figure out what exactly to edit and how much and when I'll be able to do that since I have five APs and a bunch of shit due and a story that I'm writing that needs fixing and ughhhhh

Now to figure out what exactly to edit and how much and when I'll be able to do that since I have five APs and a bunch of shit due and a story that I'm writing that needs fixing and ughhhhh

I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyy <3

Well now that BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee has responded I'm half tempted to not edit my fucking post at all T_T

ALSO WILL YOU ALL STOP MENTIONING ME IN THE DISCORD I ONLY GET THE EMAIL AT THE END OF THE DAY GOSH DARN IT

Nah, I think you both should.
I'll edit my post to avoid this with others.
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee

Edit:
Post edited + gif to further convey wtf is happening.

Last edited:
Aero Aero
queanbean queanbean
Kloudy Kloudy
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork
arryn arryn
FireMaiden FireMaiden
BluDaBaDee BluDaBaDee
Prince of Corruption Prince of Corruption

Just making a quick announcement or two.

First: If you're recently accepted and do not post within three days, your CS will be deleted and your role opened back up.

Second: If you're trying to describe something in your post, and it doesn't come across as you wanted people to perceive it, you will have to edit your post. I am the GM; please try to be civil to others when it comes to OOC chat. As of right now I am sort of confused, I think we should wait on AnimeGenork AnimeGenork to see if she wants to redo her post BEFORE ANYONE ELSE POSTS.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back