• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil [OOC]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜

Out of Character Chat

Feel free to chat OOC here lovelies! Make relationships, etc. Most of you have been in this system and around magic since you were born, although I will accept a few people (like two, maybe three) who are new to the system.

This is like a boarding school, though there are no co-ed dorms. Boys have one building, girls have another. I can post pictures of the school and grounds if people want them.

Links:
links: ♫. Interest Check | ♫. In Character RP | ♫. Out of Character Chat | ♫. Character Sheets

Last edited:
I'm guessing this is included on the CS?

Also I probably won't be on the Discord much, so I apologize ahead of time for that

That's fine! That's why I made an OOC thread as well. And yes, on the CS I want it included under your sheet in a spoiler.

I'm bamboozled by the sheer number of people with compassionate and caring evil characters

Hm... Considering I don't watch Seinfeld as much, I don't know how I'd pull that off. XD

OH WAIT MAYBE I'LL HAVE HIM QUOTE MACHIAVELLI HAHAHAHA I didn't hate reading that no I didn't

Me: Hm hm an FC for a jackass pyromaniac, who could I use--

JACK FALAHEE

Me: Um. Okay.

Me: I need to stop being so attracted to him.
Jack Falahee is my future husband (he's so damn handsome)

And I hope my sheet is okay! If there is anything I need to change I will~

Btw can we get the Magic system explained a bit better? It's fair enough knowing the elements, but what about an average baseline for power to gauge characters from. Is it more like spells or innate abilities? Are catalysts like wands or staves required? Are there certain words or movements requires? Is there a core set of abilities that most mages should possess?

Btw can we get the Magic system explained a bit better? It's fair enough knowing the elements, but what about an average baseline for power to gauge characters from. Is it more like spells or innate abilities? Are catalysts like wands or staves required? Are there certain words or movements requires? Is there a core set of abilities that most mages should possess?

You might have to remind me, but I can try to get something written up tomorrow about the basic abilities.

No wands or anything required; the power/magic is more like innate abilities. Kinda like this fire gif I found, if that helps.

tenor.gif

Ah alright, if it required words I had an asshole strat relying on an allied fire or air Mage, but gotcha.

Would it be easier to just give an example of what an average mage of each element could do?

Jack Falahee is my future husband (he's so damn handsome)

And I hope my sheet is okay! If there is anything I need to change I will~

He's the best FC for a jackass ;)

You might have to remind me, but I can try to get something written up tomorrow about the basic abilities.

No wands or anything required; the power/magic is more like innate abilities. Kinda like this fire gif I found, if that helps.

tenor.gif

Don't give me any more ideas XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back