• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Elementals: Good VS Evil [OOC]

dragonsfire dragonsfire
Just a reminder that the RP started two days ago. Two of your sheets aren't even done, so if you're not interested anymore please tell me. If you are, feel free to let me know as well so I know you're going to post soon! Thanks!
My post will be up very soon, (apologies for not finishing my sheet, my computer cuts off whenever I unplug it so I keep losing progress...it'll be done today) still completely interested in this Rp.

OnyxReaper OnyxReaper Yh sure man. Also Kypher is just assuming your dude is drunk by the fact that he threw the wrong drink away. Keyword being assuming. : P

Yeah boiiii, nothing much has happened because we're waiting on people, I think it's time that I... break the ice *puts in shades, CSI Miami scream in the background*

Kloudy Kloudy
Tell me if you ain't okay with that

First of all, it's barely ice. Frost, more specifically.
Second of all, mounds of earth wouldn't stop the spread of the frost. You could attempt to block it altogether or cut the source off somehow, I suppose. :3

Water follows the path of least resistance, Ray IS WATER... earth element water... bamboozled again

I mean, Kypher is interested in those who are really powerful. If Ray had stopped the frost then Kypher might have decided to go over to him, but the way you did it didn't quite work.
So now, because he still doesn't know what Ray is capable of, he'll either have to try another "prank" or move onto someone else. : P

Exactly. Minimal interference. Eternally stop problems from being a thing rather than resolve them after they happen

queanbean queanbean
I can't answer you in Discord; RPN's the best way to reach me

Baxter wouldn't approach Fia unless she a) looks at him b)shows interest in/talks to him or c) if he thinks she's particularly interesting

Otherwise, he'll continue staring at the fire he loves so much

queanbean queanbean
I can't answer you in Discord; RPN's the best way to reach me

Baxter wouldn't approach Fia unless she a) looks at him b)shows interest in/talks to him or c) if he thinks she's particularly interesting

Otherwise, he'll continue staring at the fire he loves so much

Oh I was saying it as a joke xD

SheepKing SheepKing
Serein Serein
Cosmos Cosmos
dragonsfire dragonsfire

You guys, the RP started five days ago T_T Pretty sure that none of you four have posted yet (though if you have and my dumbass missed it, my sincerest apologies). Sheepking and Pikachu, I haven't heard ANYTHING from you guys all the times I've tagged you, and that's kinda rude. Serein and dragonsfire, I know y'all said you were still interested, think there will be a post soon?

How does one know they are accepted?

I will have to keep you posted, as of rn we have everyone we need, but as you can see not everyone has posted yet.

SheepKing SheepKing
Serein Serein
Cosmos Cosmos
dragonsfire dragonsfire

You guys, the RP started five days ago T_T Pretty sure that none of you four have posted yet (though if you have and my dumbass missed it, my sincerest apologies). Sheepking and Pikachu, I haven't heard ANYTHING from you guys all the times I've tagged you, and that's kinda rude. Serein and dragonsfire, I know y'all said you were still interested, think there will be a post soon?

I will have to keep you posted, as of rn we have everyone we need, but as you can see not everyone has posted yet.
Ok!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back