• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Tale RP (Log Horizon!) OOC!

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I haven't been getting notifs x.x

Just read through, I can't think of much to post aside tbh. Noctis has agreed to join but doesn't really know anyone to actually go into in depth conversations ;x

Just a little fyi: My internet will be out for a few days, we're hoping for it to return on the 31st. So I won't be on much, if I am I'll probably be on mobile!

Hey, do you guys think I should still wait for Archtoddler Archtoddler , or should I just make a post where Mairi gets to her home? It's not like everyone is waiting on Mairi to do something, but I'd like to start posting with her. She's fun to write, albeit a different kind of fun than Reynald.

Hey, do you guys think I should still wait for Archtoddler Archtoddler , or should I just make a post where Mairi gets to her home? It's not like everyone is waiting on Mairi to do something, but I'd like to start posting with her. She's fun to write, albeit a different kind of fun than Reynald.
I don't mind, I think it would be great to allow Noivian Noivian some more posting as well. And Reynald's post was so awesssoommeee XD.

- It has been 2 months. Reynald has not found Susukino. But he has found a giant crab inside the Grand Canyon. He has forgotten that he is in American Servers now. But continues to try and find Susukino. People think he is mad, but truly, he is just bad at directions.- XD

Also, Reynald's reaction to the boss about to be spawned:
766.png

Yeah. You know, if Reynald can't figure out where Susukino is, I wouldn't be surprised in he ended up running into the group in the American servers, if y'all go through with that idea. XD
Character for the American server is already up! I should really start posting with her...

I'm so sorry! I think I may have to quit this. I don't want to stall you anymore, and my foot broke (got run over)... I just got out of the hospital yesterday

I'm so sorry! I think I may have to quit this. I don't want to stall you anymore, and my foot broke (got run over)... I just got out of the hospital yesterday
OHHHH NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR FOOT GETS BETTER!! And I am truly sorry you will be leaving. *bows* I thank you for your stay in Quin-Decim. Best of luck on your journey. (Death Parade, anyone?)

OHHHH NNNOOOOO!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOUR FOOT GETS BETTER!! And I am truly sorry you will be leaving. *bows* I thank you for your stay in Quin-Decim. Best of luck on your journey. (Death Parade, anyone?)
It'll get better soon, and you don't need to apologize! I should have said something sooner... And I ended up making you guys wait because of my stupid distraction...

I loved death parade :) , but it was a little scawwy sometimes

It'll get better soon, and you don't need to apologize! I should have said something sooner... And I ended up making you guys wait because of my stupid distraction...

I loved death parade :) , but it was a little scawwy sometimes
HEY! Don't worry about us and our roleplay, what happens in real life matters so much more. I was out for almost a week because of no Wi-Fi. Don't put yourself down! Just make a fast recovery is all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back