• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

I'd be willing to help GM if needed.

In terms of someone calling shots in the field, I think I'm repeating Alecto's points.

Two weddings in one day? Sounds rather exhausting.

Edit: Somewhat late reply because I managed to sleep until noon....:-_-lines: and can only barely qualify as awake.

Yeah, your suggestion would make more sense for Eurica, given her life background!

On another note: I guess we won't be starting for real till the 23/24th. 24th for me, cause I've got two weddings to attend on the 23rd.
So hold on yeah! Don't drift too far away!

I'd be willing to help GM if needed.

In terms of someone calling shots in the field, I think I'm repeating Alecto's points.

Two weddings in one day? Sounds rather exhausting.

Edit: Somewhat late reply because I managed to sleep until noon....:-_-lines: and can only barely qualify as awake.

Yeah, two weddings? Jesus Christ, Lekiel Lekiel . Good luck!

Holidays for you, Soulmuse Soulmuse ?

giphy.gif

FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Finally :D Quite a bit to change in the Background. But otherwise, its minor changes here and there ^^;

1. How long did it take her to heal that fractured leg and bullet wound? (I pressume the bullets must be removed first?) 15 minutes? 15 mins healing followed by 15 minutes recovery.

2. Background: I'd suggest discovering her abilities at age 11 or 12. Because whether or not her abilities displayed itself, she will have to be sent to the Miranda Academy regardless at age 12. War would've begun when she was only 15/16. So... "There, the real reason she was selected was revealed to her. To be a part of a project known as EdenKnight and help in ending the war." Technically, no war yet. You can just say, "part of a top secret project for gifted individuals like her."

"She spent 2 years both in training and sent out on small operations before receiving a message, detailing that she was reassigned to a special organization known as Sector 11, where she would serve as one of their pilots"

16 would be too young to be on active duty. By the time she would have enough training at 18, Ardennais would've fallen. She could've still helped with receiving the refugees and such. Calista is 21 now, so I'd say, "upon graduating from the Academy, she was reassigned to a special organization yadayada.." instead of "She spent 2 years both in training and sent out on small operations before receiving a message"

3. Maximum scout size is 30 feet.

4. Takeda not Tadeka.

5. Mobility Thruster Array. Like Gabrielle's Andarta, I'd say maximum height achieved would be double the EVE height + 10 feet. So for 30 ft height Yggdrasil, maximum height 70 feet.

6. Self Repair: just so we're clear, the self repair cannot regenerate lost parts. Only replicate current available systems. Patch up armor, reconnect wiring.

Everything else is good ^3^

Edit: Feel free to make an intro once you have changed all that :3

Last edited:
Hey guys, feel free to make any posts. Cksmalling won't be able to post anything till thur/fri so I'll have to wait for that. Once the remainder of the CS-ses are complete we can get on underway. In the meantime, don't hesitate to discuss prior relationships or interactions between your characters! ^3^

I'm going to tentatively say I'm done with the CS. I haven't put a sample post because I'm fairly certain you know the quality of my posts, but if I need one anyways just say so.

I'm going to tentatively say I'm done with the CS. I haven't put a sample post because I'm fairly certain you know the quality of my posts, but if I need one anyways just say so.

1: Appearance: No issues, but I suggest going with a height over 6`1 at least to maintain that massive big guy status. Our current tallest is 6`3` then again, size could be a sideways and bulk thing anyways. Entirely up to you ^_^;

2. 7th sense, temp muting pain is fine. But I'm going to apply the same limitations as FabulousTrash FabulousTrash 's character. Healing of moderate wounds within 10 mins or so (instead of seconds), after which you will be kinda out of commission. Especially considering that you have to experience the pain as well.

3. EVE Ability
Withstand:

If I may suggest a slightly different approach, seeing as rapid (within seconds) EVE regeneration is not quite possible yet. Perhaps engaging Withstand temporarily covers the Rook in a really powerful shield for 30 seconds, and surges its circuitry with IO Particles such that it makes wiring redundant (significance of this is that even if Rook takes damage enough to disrupt its internal wiring, the cutoff part can still function). However, at the end of this 30 second ability, Connor feels intense pain courtesy of all the damage dealt (even with the breatheble liquid chamber). Rook's systems are entirely fried and would now become a sitting duck for 5 minutes while it regenerates its internal systems just enough to become functioning again.

Everything else seems fine :) There're quite a few 25 y.o. So you all could be part of the same batch of people. I'm gonna be editing your pictures to save space!

We need a short dude on this team. He's bulky and big boned, not fat. Everything else I will change. I do like your idea for Withstand, so I'm basically just going to copy that over.

Wait a minute, his code name is Jotun, which are giants in norse mythology in case you didn't know, and he's on the smaller side compared to the rest of the team. Hm hm hm.

And he is kind of incapacitated once his healing is done, depending on how much is done, with the dizziness and nausea. The more that has to regenerate, the worst it is. So, a bullet wound that completely shatters his femur would cause him to vomit violently and be to dizzy to even think about walking while a paper cut will have him holding onto a wall for a little bit before he's off again.

Wait a minute, his code name is Jotun, which are giants in norse mythology in case you didn't know, and he's on the smaller side compared to the rest of the team. Hm hm hm.

Exactly why i thought he would be bigger in height too. But im not too bothered about character appearances, so thats up to you :3

And he is kind of incapacitated once his healing is done, depending on how much is done, with the dizziness and nausea. The more that has to regenerate, the worst it is. So, a bullet wound that completely shatters his femur would cause him to vomit violently and be to dizzy to even think about walking while a paper cut will have him holding onto a wall for a little bit before he's off again.

Yeah this part is fine. Main concern is healing oneself/or eve in a matter of seconds :) healing a full sized EVE will take even more out of the edenknights, even with the large edenseed boost. so yeah, definitely knocked out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back