• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

Howdy! I was wondering...I know that you said only high quality digital art and paintings are acceptable for a character's appearance, but would a decent drawing be acceptable as well, depending? I only ask because the character I was thinking of doing I already have a little of the information for, including his appearance which happens to be a drawing.

No rush!

Dude!! Human experimentation with clear consent from the subjects are a-okay! There seems to be a severe lack of it when it comes to this things, not that I don't enjoy them - it's just majority of the HE ideas I see involve unwilling subjects.

I'll hop over to the OOC if - when I have further questions!

Yush.. sometimes we willing sign up ourselves ^_^! Who can resist the opportunity to turn into fluffy guinea piggies ^3^!?

That's fine, I'm not expecting a huge rush of well made characters anytime soon ^_^; My rp's aren't very popular for some reason >.> I think its cause i have terrible marketing skillz.. also it's probably the textwalls and infodumps (can't help this though, its the way I roll (>^^)>)

Yush.. sometimes we willing sign up ourselves ^_^! Who can resist the opportunity to turn into fluffy guinea piggies ^3^!?

Hey, with the right incentive, people would do just about anything!

I'll also begin working on my character, but I can't promise anything solid until Wednesday - just have to prepare for one final exam then I'm freee y'all. Although, I am a master of procrastination... <-<

And yeah, walls of text can be pretty daunting, but yours was pretty nice. The idea was a+ and the details added made it even better!

Hey, with the right incentive, people would do just about anything!

I'll also begin working on my character, but I can't promise anything solid until Wednesday - just have to prepare for one final exam then I'm freee y'all. Although, I am a master of procrastination... <-<

And yeah, walls of text can be pretty daunting, but yours was pretty nice. The idea was a+ and the details added made it even better!

You appreciation is much appreciated ^_^! Wednesday is fine, I'll bug you come wednesday then if its to quiet =3

Uh, how opposed would you be to hybrid classes, as in... maybe a Brawn-type where um a weapon slot is sacrificed to optimise speed? Did that make any sense?

Also, I'm ugly laughing at the recommendation of having a female character, because I just trashed a male character idea for the same reason you recommended it.

I should also be going through my books and notes right now, but here I am planning my character

I would still not consider it a hybrid. Rather, a faster than usual brawn. Size and armor plating would still make it much slower than a proper scout.

If you reduce those, then you might as well make a scout. :)

On second thought, if you drop a slot, go with a booster ability like jet propelled limbs or something and a smaller brawn chassis, then you'll have a brawn with evade bonuses. I.e. 2 weapons 3 abilities. Still not as fast as a scout, but agile enough.

Think of scouts as like the autobot (movie) sideswipe with jet limbs (that's his name i think? The silver car). You have pseudo wheel-legs and can leap on jump jets or even temporarily hover. That's how fast scout EVEs are.

Alecto Alecto

Either female or male cs is fine... no one has really submitted anything yet anyway!

Last edited:
Alright. All caught up. Imma need the sauce for those high quality pictures or drawings. Character submission time!!!!

Alright. All caught up. Imma need the sauce for those high quality pictures or drawings. Character submission time!!!!

If you search on Pinterest for a board by silenthill09, called edenseed, you should find my resource. If you can't find it you can let me know what you're looking for exactly and link what i find individually to you ^3^

I hope the CS is up to your standards. Suggestions and recommendations are very welcome. Any changes will be made in the morning.

Yes! Something like a mutant ability to a lesser extent. I also have not looked at your cs, but just so you know we're only allowed one. My character has two mostly to explain a plothole.

I need to put this part in the CS guide :P

Yeah i just had my breakfast, didn't have time to put up the notification in the CS guideline.

It's me fault ^_^;

I'm going to ask a general question to you guys, cause either way goes for me. Should our EVEs have the same codename as our EdenKnights? (they will still have their unique model numbers) So if you're Hercules, your EVE should be SSxxxx Hercules as well.

CkSmalling CkSmalling Pretty good character, I like him! :D Just several small changes to be done.

1. city of birth, if you go with Ardennais, you need to explain either in your intro post or your character background what were you doing during its fall FabulousTrash FabulousTrash take note too :3. Personally, Robert looks Sentinelian to me, if that makes sense. xD

2. Current Address, perhaps give your building a proper name? Instead of just High End Residence. Really small matter but it helps with immersion. You may or may not mention it in the RP, as there will be time for personal "non-war/battle" related interactions. I'll leave naming up to you. Something like Cerulean Towers or etcetc. As long as its not something riddiculous like Dildo Drive or something.

3. Appearance. Well I did say digital art or painting. BUTTT I do know its super difficult to find good choices of African Americans, so yeah... yours is fine.

4. 7th Sense, TOTALLY MY FAULT HERE SORI!. All characters are only allowed one. Eurica's Aurasense is to fill an RP loophole, since I'm playing both a character and a gm, and would need to be describing terrain. Both your current ones are fair, but for Robert's EVE, I recommend the sight. (TBH, I thought you were going ATLAS class EVE what with the codename Hercules.. luls) If you're sticking with the 'sight', I would suggest tweaking it down to 5km. Also, do add how long he can maintain this supervision at maximum distance. I suggest 10 seconds Of course, he can learn to control it's zoom distance, so he doesn't have to pay too severe a price everytime he uses it (possible character development here ^3^)

5. That picture of the EVE was incidently the old picture I used for the Guinevere *funfact alert!*

6. How long does it take to switch from short to long barrel on your Graviton rifle?

7. Oversight ability looks good. But perhaps you can add that he can now see up to 5km without paying too big price. He can further boost it up to 15km with extra use of his ability.

8. You meant CloAking? I mean that's the usual word, not sure if you purposely used CloCking. No harm either ways.

9. No supersonic EVEs please XDD We're not that advanced yet (Unless you're a scout with an EdenKnight with phase shifting/speed abilities). You can just copy my description from the Guinevere's jumpjets here. The Zeus should have the same limitations as an Artillery. On a long straight, the jumpjets can hover the EVE several feet off the ground and move slightly faster than running speed but that's about it.

10. Link to sample post?

Aaaad that's about it!

Managed to do exactly as you asked except for one....What is link to sample post?
The African American digital art is of a pirate but since it is for the face only, i decided to use it. You were right those things are hard to find. Took me an hour just to find that. Hope the edits are to your standards

Managed to do exactly as you asked except for one....What is link to sample post?
The African American digital art is of a pirate but since it is for the face only, i decided to use it. You were right those things are hard to find. Took me an hour just to find that. Hope the edits are to your standards

Have you been in any other RP on this site/or another site? Just go to that RP find one of your best posts (quality and & quantity wise). If its on RPN, at the top right of your posting there is a #number. Click it and just paste the link in your CS :)

Yep i have been in other roleplays. Let me see what i can come up with or i can just wing it and write a totally random thing for my character.

Yep i have been in other roleplays. Let me see what i can come up with or i can just wing it and write a totally random thing for my character.

If you're going to wing it, I can suggest an interaction during the Academy with Eurica (you may godmode her since its just a sample post). Since he got into the marksman division and she has shown aptitude for it they may have shared classes, especially since they're the same age. The should at least be acquainted with each other anyway, prior to this :O You can also do any other situation ofc.

Edit: I edited your address to add the Diamond Expanse back into it :>

KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe I've got to prep for work, so I'll go through your CS in detail later. But on a brief glance, please stick to the naming conventions for your codename and EVE name. Also please stick to the 5 pre-assigned classes for your EVE. Except for disruptors, all EVEs should have a maximum of 5 abilities+weapons. 7th sense might need toning down, but I'll need to think about it later.

Last edited:

Looks good! Just awaiting your sample post aaaand... How does the adhesion work? That's some super strong glue!! I'd go for either the good ole' jumpjets or something like an "All terrain stabilizer", a system comprised of jumpboosters to get the zeus to a vantage point, and ground clamps to dig into the terrain. Guaranteed to hang off the sides of solid rock cliffs, old-world buildings not so much (beware the crumbly building walls!).

Also, my bad for not mentioning this earlier.
Can you add to your cloaking, a line something about temporarily losing the cloak when firing weapons or moving at full throttle? :o

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back