• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

Also, it may be a little late to say this, but expect blood gore and other mature themes yadayada..(within RPN rules of course). Just thought I'd put the disclaimer out there.

And, feel free to build on the world other than what I've already written! This land is ours :O! (If in doubt, feel free to ask first anyways :3) Something like what CkSmalling CkSmalling did with his sample post is accepted and highly encouraged!

I'll also allow for each of us to come up with your own mission designs, which we can agree on beforehand. I have a general outline and direction as well as significant events to drive the main plot, but there will be plenty of time for personal sidestories as well! (Even those not related to war)

The first mission will likely involve the majority of us without our EVEs... except for one!

once i get at least 5 confirmed CS's excluding mine :) i may make an intro post before that, to kind of muck around the day before the mission.

I need at least 5, because I'm going to do a poll to see who gets to pilot the first EVE. Either that or random number roll!

CkSmalling CkSmalling

giphy.gif

1. Great to hear that you like it! Timelines are my lifesavers when it comes to making backgrounds!
2. ‎Done!
3. ‎Anann (Anu, Ana, Anand) is said to be some sort of caretaker god, that is according to what I've read at least. And I figured it fit the AI. Funny that though, I was originally planning on going with the Morrigan as the codename, and having all three sisters/goddesses span @across the abilities and weapons (I already have Nemain and Macha...)
4. ‎Nemain - yeah, that's exactly how it works! I should have phrased it better! I'll adjust the field as well then!
5. Yeeep, did mean 35 feet. Jesus christ, I keep fluctuating between meters and feets, haha

Lekiel Lekiel

I need at least 5, because I'm going to do a poll to see who gets to pilot the first EVE. Either that or random number roll!

I volunteer Gab to sit out on the first run!

1. Great to hear that you like it! Timelines are my lifesavers when it comes to making backgrounds!
2. ‎Done!
3. ‎Anann (Anu, Ana, Anand) is said to be some sort of caretaker god, that is according to what I've read at least. And I figured it fit the AI. Funny that though, I was originally planning on going with the Morrigan as the codename, and having all three sisters/goddesses span @across the abilities and weapons (I already have Nemain and Macha...)
4. ‎Nemain - yeah, that's exactly how it works! I should have phrased it better! I'll adjust the field as well then!
5. Yeeep, did mean 35 feet. Jesus christ, I keep fluctuating between meters and feets, haha

Lekiel Lekiel

I volunteer Gab to sit out on the first run!

Might actually be a good thing, although I really like Morigan! Could stop people from getting confused with Eurica's Morgana. Then again, having similar names might make for some interesting AI AI interactions!

KhazTheGiraffe KhazTheGiraffe new one looks smashin!

Might actually be a good thing, although I really like Morigan! Could stop people from getting confused with Eurica's Morgana. Then again, having similar names might make for some interesting AI AI interactions!

Ahahaha, exactly why I didn't go through with the Morrigan, because it hit me like 'oh right, Eurica has Morgana! That might get confusing??' It would make for an interesting time for the AIs though!

All done except for a sample post. Doing something in character, so I'll have that up shortly.

Finally someone with a height who doesn't remind me of Spartans! Hahaha.. i was plugging in the height comparisons into the site alecto recommended, and the first few of us look like we belong in a mjolnir suit xD.

Reading through your CS now, will update you on it later.

Finally someone with a height who doesn't remind me of Spartans! Hahaha.. i was plugging in the height comparisons into the site alecto recommended, and the first few of us look like we belong in a mjolnir suit xD.

Reading through your CS now, will update you on it later.

Lol I didn't think 6'3" was that tall. That's why I was surprised at your post where Eurica was looking up at Dom; he's four inches shorter than I am irl.

Well I was thinking about it too. 4 inches is about ten cm... depending on how close one stands to the other, if Eurica were to look directly into his eyes, she would probably have to tilt her head a little up. Definitely not neck breaking. (I actually just did a little experiment by shaking my wall's hand XDDD) Your point taken. Then again, I live in a land where anything over 6 feet is considered tall, so our perceptions are quite different! ^3^

Well I was thinking about it too. 4 inches is about ten cm... depending on how close one stands to the other, if Eurica were to look directly into his eyes, she would probably have to tilt her head a little up. Definitely not neck breaking. (I actually just did a little experiment by shaking my wall's hand XDDD) Your point taken. Then again, I live in a land where anything over 6 feet is considered tall, so our perceptions are quite different! ^3^

Yeah I'm rather biased, I supposed. I'm about the average height in my circle of friends. There's some guys much taller than me that make me feel very short.

Yeah I'm rather biased, I supposed. I'm about the average height in my circle of friends. There's some guys much taller than me that make me feel very short.

6'7" is average in your friend circle? Jezz. I'm on the taller side of mine at 6'1". I think I know two people more than about 6'4".

Loving the characters so far <3 You guys are exceeding expectations... starting to feel like it's gonna be difficult to keep up with you guys :O

Soulmuse Soulmuse

Do note under the EdenKnight project and Sector 11, Knight Fenrir's military rank will be irrelevant, not that I think she cares about it :3

1. Absolutely love your background! Cross of Ardennais, that's so gonna be canon... love it! For that extensive background, you may skip the sample post. I suggest you keep that day-in-her-life post to your introduction or to flesh out the character in Roleplay itself. (In all fairness, everyone's background is pretty well written! You all did great :D)

2. I may discuss character acquaintance with you.

3. EVE Description: minor error. Takeda not Tadeka.

4. Scout Rifle: I'd say a maximum of two modes for any non-disruptor class weapon. So you either go with the medium range railgun + flechette anti-infantry (considered projectile). Or the repeating pulse rifle (more rapid fire) + charging function for medium range and more armor penetration (considered energy weapon).

5. Missiles seem okay, except... "Shoulder mounted, Swarm consists of high yield fire and forget missiles." What are 'forget' missiles :O? I know its probably a typo, but I can't seem to guess what it is either.

6. Overclock. Suggest same time limit of 15 seconds as without Edenseed boost, although the Edenseed is boosting the power, you're moving a whole EVE rather than a single human. The Overclock ability in the EVE may be fitted with pain countering/numbing hormones so that Aquilla doesn't knock herself out or is incapacitated just from a single round of Overclocking. As I've told one of the others, as the RP goes on, the Knights get stronger and will definitely be able to sustain their abilities for longer periods.

Everything else is GREAT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back