• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

I insult the oatmeal raisin, for it looks like a chocolate chip, but doesn't taste like one. It is a cookie of lies.

Apologies on the silence from my side!!

Super busy with work, travelling to hospitals almost everyday.. will try to wrap things up and move on with a timeskip latest by Saturday!!

Fuck, yeah. I'm sorry. I truly did mean to make a post but holy shit I kept getting eaten up by my schedule. I'm still on board if y'all will still have me. Although I will understand if y'all have moved further now though.

Hey guys! Sorry for the excruciating wait! Took me longer than expected to adjust to my new work schedule Dx... I know I may have not answered a few of the questions posted by your characters in the IC, but I wanted to get a post in ASAP... its been a few weeks and already I'm losing my writing touch. Not that it was any great in the first place -_-...

Feel free to describe the place and make things up as we go! Full creative reasonable freedom. But keep track of what everyone else has posted!

Alecto Alecto nobody's out! I've not been able to post either, so feel free to get something in!

Soviet Panda Soviet Panda The liquid chamber is in the Atlas EVE itself, not in your suit xDD that would be really... interesting though, squishing around wherever you go ^3^

Edit: Oh wait (rereads the post again)... we're not in our EVEs for this mission :O we're going in as uhh... humans. Covert operation afterall ^^

Last edited:
May I get a show of hands of who is still genuinely interested in this? No obligations and definitely no hard feelings from me! I would rather people willingly drop out than to have a half hearted yes.. I understand people will have a wide range of reasons, so I'm not concerned about any reasons you might have, just a yes or a no. (some of it is probably my fault too I suppose :() I just felt it would be such a waste considering the effort you guys put in to make such brilliant posts at the start, I may tweak the current mission to restart us off on a more interesting circumstance depending on response!

and if I receive only silence by the 17th of this month, I will take that as a nay ^3^

Last edited:
I'm still here. Was kind of hoping to be in the EVE, since that's one of the big reasons I signed up, but oh well.

I'm still here. Was kind of hoping to be in the EVE, since that's one of the big reasons I signed up, but oh well.

Would you still be here if some of the fighting scenes are without the giant mechas?

Last edited:
I'm still here. I'm just in my midterm season right now so it's a little hectic. I'll be much more active in a few weeks.

im, still around
i just havent been feeling well lately, sorry

May I get a show of hands of who is still genuinely interested in this? No obligations and definitely no hard feelings from me! I would rather people willingly drop out than to have a half hearted yes.. I understand people will have a wide range of reasons, so I'm not concerned about any reasons you might have, just a yes or a no. (some of it is probably my fault too I suppose :() I just felt it would be such a waste considering the effort you guys put in to make such brilliant posts at the start, I may tweak the current mission to restart us off on a more interesting circumstance depending on response!

and if I receive only silence by the 17th of this month, I will take that as a nay ^3^

I really do want to continue, but I just get so little time out of school (plus extra curricular stuff that are credited) that it's better for me to just drop out and not keep y'all waiting for me forever to make a somewhat decent post. So yeah...

I'll read other reply's in the morning, but I'm still interested. Had to go out of town unexpectedly to take care of a relative, and didn't have internet for a couple weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back