• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic EDENSEED - The Genesian War OOC

Soulmuse Soulmuse
Hey look! It's Aquilla with a different pose :O classy! #bondgirl2200

9fcbf85497d9ccc12b3c592cb20c94db.jpg

I notice it does that if you don't click on the notification link.

e.g. you receive a notification about new post in the OOC. Instead of clicking the link in the Alert, you refresh the ooc page in one of your already opened tabs and reply to the ooc as per usual. This ends up leaving the "alert" unaddressed in your notifications. So any further posts in that thread will not give you an alert.

i think my CS is done, didnt know what to put for address though

Which picture in the Sentinel City lore appealed to you most?

Petroshka Petroshka

1. Might want to explain in your background why she still has glowing markings <3

2. Appearance: Is her hair red like the picture?

3. 7th Sense: I changed the premise a little from the old one. You can still keep what you've got, but I suggest adding something extra, as well as a more physically detrimental sacrifice. Perhaps the moments where time is slowed down for Nyala, she can choose to Temporal Unlock one part of her body to react to it, so she can super speed one part of her body essentially. By super speed, i mean really fast. I would say one limb, but moving an arm requires back muscles, so lets say body part. lol! But using Temporal Unlock would cause fractures in the bones of that limb... make her fart uncontrol-.... I dunno... cause her eyes to bleed, temporarily disrupting her vision in severe cases, partially blind? I'll let you think about it.

4. Background: "she was tasked with Evacuating Adrennais where she say the her father and the good Dr, Ivanov sacrifice themselves to protect their research. After that she and her mother fled Adrennais along with "

Minor error. City name is Ardennais.

5. EVE weapons:

Maser Canon: Seems okay. Just wondering if the claw hand design can be used as a slashing weapon without the cannon? If ya, might want to add that.

Gau-32 Railgun: I'd call it a short to medium range weapon. Long range would not be feasible especially accuracy wise, as the Scout's frame, particularly one built for speed and maneuverability would be too unstable to realistically be accurate. But this should balance out as you mentioned it can fire 250 rounds per minute? I dunno much about guns but that sounds like a rapid fire weapon rather than a slow one :O)

Omni-directional awareness: All okay, but you can add that it can be used to boost Nyala's 7th Sense, such that she can temporally unlock one of the Mordred's limbs as well. With similar sacrifices to be made (perhaps to a lesser extent cause you can have calming drugs/hormones and what not to lessen or stretch out the self-harming impact)

Other stuff is alright! Just finished work, heading back home. Hopefully I didn't miss anything out.

Last edited:
Assuming I manage to get her finished in time and she's accepted, should I change the appearance of my character or leave her as she is? I'm still working on my CS, but I just saw that Petroshka Petroshka also has a similar appearance for her character. Should we make our characters related, or just chalk it up to a cosmic coincidence? I'm just worried about us confusing our characters somehow.

Assuming I manage to get her finished in time and she's accepted, should I change the appearance of my character or leave her as she is? I'm still working on my CS, but I just saw that Petroshka Petroshka also has a similar appearance for her character. Should we make our characters related, or just chalk it up to a cosmic coincidence? I'm just worried about us confusing our characters somehow.
i think imma change the picture tbh but they could know each other somehow if ya want

I don't think looking similar to each other would be too big a problem. Would make for more realistic interaction anyhow, with the other characters mixing them up!

Facial features wise, it struck me that Gabrielle could look alot like Eurica. There's only an inch in height difference to add to that. Other than a lock of dyed hair and Gabrielle 's broader built, theres nothing to say they look much different xD

Edit: oh, eye colour too i guess.

Gau-32 Railgun: I'd call it a short to medium range weapon. Long range would not be feasible especially accuracy wise, as the Scout's frame, particularly one built for speed and maneuverability would be too unstable to realistically be accurate. But this should balance out as you mentioned it can fire 250 rounds per minute? I dunno much about guns but that sounds like a rapid fire weapon rather than a slow one :O)

i'll change the range but to put into perspective the standard assault rifle in modern standards fires 800 rounds per minute, and it is really slow compared to any machine gun you've seen in any movie which fires about 600 rounds per minute

Need a hand finding another? Looking for them tough-as-nails looking gals i presume?

Petroshka Petroshka
it would be helpful! so far im only getting red heads but im not really going for a tough as nails gal something more like this (probably gonna use this one if i cant find anything else)
CvsbT0iVMAAlZjZ.jpg

it would be helpful! so far im only getting red heads but im not really going for a tough as nails gal something more like this (probably gonna use this one if i cant find anything else)

I think the hair contrast makes the artist able to bring out a bolder character for these archetypes :O I'll see what I can find.

ba1fcd102097a4b68aa521f13b9af8e8.jpg
893d028485645f8fba4b953cdb897126.jpg
dd5ba980b280341a27157e89077e4fd3.jpg
4c48b0ba0e1b5aebc96f8b0120d8774e.jpg
b7ad601ba35ca359ccf740de28388f13.jpg
ad9c5da1eecc24c8b31b4cd3445c6e18.jpg
c5854fa0d70e660dd3a441dfffbbdb5b.jpg

Hope this helps~

Edit: Also:
3e2ba85b261b73ef5d7085b26ef6bdef.jpg

b2e9631c9503cb9ee83d451cb837100b.jpg

91fc9de00e83ee695942e79f4276c6f0.jpg

5f05dd9fd057e16279f109b536682add.jpg
Welp! I'm getting hungrier. You can always have multiple pictures to describe your character :3 Gonna go grab a snack

Last edited:
did you receive the reasoning as to why as well? I changed your picture sizes so it saves a few scrolls :O

Edit: i also accessed the code of your cs so i cam create the summarised one at the top. not sure if by doing that they count it as editing.

CkSmalling CkSmalling i did this hours ago though. Not sure why you're getting it only now... o3o

did you receive the reasoning as to why as well? I changed your picture sizes so it saves a few scrolls :O

Reasoning right here. I think it's within rpn rule grounds. There was a section for me to type to explain the reasoning of the change as well, not sure why you didn't receive that part. With all the really long CS's it would make sense to tidy things up a little.

It does not affect the content of your character, nor is it a page on your own profile, otherwise i doubt the admins will leave the option for rp gm's to do that. You do get a notification afterall.

Reasoning right here. I think it's within rpn rule grounds. There was a section for me to type to explain the reasoning of the change as well, not sure why you didn't receive that part. With all the really long CS's it would make sense to tidy things up a little.

It does not affect the content of your character, nor is it a page on your own profile, otherwise i doubt the admins will leave the option for rp gm's to do that. You do get a notification afterall.

Okay. Good enough reason.
Back to calculus then

If i wanted to change the content of your character, or anyone else's for that matter, i wouldn't bother reading through each one in detail, and then outlining and explaining the changes needed, and then checking it again, and finalizing it ^_^; just doing my best to keep everyone on the same page so we can have a well balanced fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back