• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DWMA - A Sound Soul - Soul Eater RP

RubyRose said:
And we have found our missing link, folks xD
Your character is absolutely perfect now that you explained that.

And you shall find out whyyyy later if you stick around :) I'm totally on board with that character.

Please write them up and join xD
Omg is that plot I hear?????

Hahah thank you very much, I'll get to work on it right away.

I often have kagoma ask Alex for weakness he might see in people she fighting. Or if he hit does alex feel pain

RubyRose said:
You could edit your post so that your character has joined up or at least come close enough to Kagoma & Alex's group to overhear them. Arya and Edin, my pair, are there, and the two other newbies to the roleplay... well Arya spoke to them. So there in the general vicinity.
I'll edit it to walk by Arya and Edin.

@Shippo

I'm interested are you saying you would fight? That would spice things up right now. Plus both my characters enjoy fighting. Unless I read that comment wrong.

Kai I already fought kagoma is injured from it. Beside right now that wouldnt help.the story

I don't know what to do in the rp I wish I came when it first started so I can get more involved, but now it's more of like an high school rp where you have to find the right spot to be in for others to interact with you.

Yeah xD Kayden - in my head - had been a student for a while so it's a little difficult to come up with a new entrance.

I am still here, Recently have been working really hard on editing videos and stuff in my spare time as a project with some of my friends. Still around though! I skim the OoC from time to time! I attempt to get on once a day!

Hey, I'm kinda new to this website. (Although I've been lurking for some time) and I was wondering if this roleplay had any slots left open. If so, are there any positions that need to be balanced/filled. [Meister, Weapon, etc. etc.]

[QUOTE="Imaginative Code]Hey, I'm kinda new to this website. (Although I've been lurking for some time) and I was wondering if this roleplay had any slots left open. If so, are there any positions that need to be balanced/filled. [Meister, Weapon, etc. etc.]

[/QUOTE]
Well, we do need a few more meisters xD But I'm glad you caught interest :DDD You're welcome to join!!!

Kai123 said:
@yumiyukifan1
I wonder if my character is allowed to jump into the fight. Since I mean he gained some information!
Well, I mean it's totally up to you to join or not, you don't have to ask me xD

But it's up to @RubyRose if you're really asking for permission, because she's the mother of the Roleplay ;3

yumiyukifan1 said:
Well, I mean it's totally up to you to join or not, you don't have to ask me xD
But it's up to @RubyRose if you're really asking for permission, because she's the mother of the Roleplay ;3
You were in the right accepting them in, yumiyukifan. Thank you :)

"Kay Edin, I accept. We can be partners... at least for now. We'll see how it goes." She said. She refrained from mentioning she still didn't know how to turn into a weapon. Perhaps she could pull Alex aside and ask... but as soon as she and Edin, and Shippo and Alex had filled out their papers they were immediately handed a mission.

Rubyrose there an error

Users who are viewing this thread

Back