• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DWMA - A Sound Soul - Soul Eater RP

RubyRose

Ace Character - Final 4
Questions? Comments? Concerns?

This would be the place to bring them.

Or if you just want to chat. That's cool too (OUO)

tumblr_mpw7p3sp4z1s7r83vo4_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh hey Spooky! You were in that last one i was in that hlaf died that i gave up on! i am just going to attempt to use the same character since i liked my ideas i had for him!

Hopefully it is okay that i used my own CS style and such! Let me know if it isn't and i can change things around.

Hey Darksoul! Good to see you here! Yeah, I ended up quitting the other rp after a while also. Your character was pretty cool though, I must say.

@Darksoul180

Post it, I'll check to make sure you have all the information I need, and if you do we'll be fine :)

I suppose in a sense the CS is just a suggestion :) Just as long as you get all the information.

I must admit, I'm very impressed! I think you're character is fantastic! The character sheet style is fine and your information is well thought out from what I've seen. Going to read through it more thoroughly

Posted! As you can see my character was not meant to be played as a student, more like a rebel/outlier from the norm. His relationship with DWMA is neutral, although his parents did not have a good relationship with the school or Death.

I see that he's not really meant to be a student... and I'm trying to figure out how he's going to fit in because I was thinking about basing this at the school but I don't want to just disclude him, you know?

What's the possibility of your character working with Death and some of Death's fighters to hunt a dangerous character?

@Darksoul180

RubyRose said:
I see that he's not really meant to be a student... and I'm trying to figure out how he's going to fit in because I was thinking about basing this at the school but I don't want to just disclude him, you know?
What's the possibility of your character working with Death and some of Death's fighters to hunt a dangerous character?

@Darksoul180
It is funny because that was the way i included myself in the story for when i made the character! If you like the character and accept him, i will work it out! Or even having death have him as an assistant for a time, to help out with the school for a payment or such.

I do really like the character. I'm really very impressed with the characters who have joined this so far so yes, I'll start making a list of accepted characters once we have a few more completed characters.

I have a question. In the cs, there is a part which asks "How Long:" there in the part where you have to show the weapon. What does that mean?

StoneWolf18 designed the CS and meant How Long to be 'how long have you been with your partner'

Me and a couple others have used it for 'how long is the weapon.'

You are free to decide between either of those, or remove it from your Character Sheet :)

@CrimsonEclipse

I have a question; how necessary is the appearance of my character's soul? I can't find much online that is decent. I'll continue my search though.

Necessary is a good way to phrase it... I'll phrase it this way: You're character is accepted either way.

It'd be fun if you could find something that relates though... like I found a purple neon flower in a simple design for Lex before realizing I didn't even need to be looking.

That's what I'm going to try doing more of; searching for something that relates. Even though you said I'm accepted, I'd still like to have everything :I

And that is exactly why I'm not going to tell you to stress about it. If you find something, you find something. If you don't, life goes on :)

And there's no hurry.... I'm going to be starting up the roleplay soon but I'm not going to say 'ok everybody, now no one can edit their characters'. So if you find something later down the road? Awesome, add it. If you don't... well you can always make it silly :)

@SpookySableye

You have a very good point there. At this point, I'm probably going to wait on my search until tomorrow. Well, thanks for telling me about this :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back