• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DWMA - A Sound Soul - Soul Eater RP

It gets worse before it gets better :3

But when it gets better, it's awesome.

Also, it's really hard to believe it when you've actually finished school. I'm on my last semester and it just... it doesn't feel like I'm actually almost done.

RubyRose said:
It gets worse before it gets better :3
But when it gets better, it's awesome.

Also, it's really hard to believe it when you've actually finished school. I'm on my last semester and it just... it doesn't feel like I'm actually almost done.
Heh, I'm assuming after doing it for so long it just seems like daily life until its not anymore... just an overwhelming sense of disbelief

@StoneWolf18

That is it exactly. It becomes so ingrained into your life that when it's gone it's like O.o now what?

Well then you usually have a job which fills the empty chasm left by school but it's still odd not to have homework xD

@SpookySableye

There are a lot of things to enjoy while you have them. Like not paying taxes. And not having to worry about bills or buying food. All you have to do is get your homework done :) Seems like a lot at the time but you're going to miss it some day. Trust me on this one :D xD

RubyRose said:
@StoneWolf18
That is it exactly. It becomes so ingrained into your life that when it's gone it's like O.o now what?

Well then you usually have a job which fills the empty chasm left by school but it's still odd not to have homework xD

@SpookySableye

There are a lot of things to enjoy while you have them. Like not paying taxes. And not having to worry about bills or buying food. All you have to do is get your homework done :) Seems like a lot at the time but you're going to miss it some day. Trust me on this one :D xD
-scratches out a few problems on a piece of paper, remembers all the essays she has to finish all while memorizing the periodic table- meh

RubyRose said:
@StoneWolf18

@SpookySableye

Yeah, I'm not denying that, but there are definitely upsides to being done with school xD .

NO HOMEWORK!

And not having to worry about completing a project or assignment or researching anything. Yes, it's very nice :3

Yeah, that sounds similar to me. I get good grades in my classes (mostly A's), but the homework can be soooo booorrrriiing.... >_<

SpookySableye said:
Yeah, that sounds similar to me. I get good grades in my classes (mostly A's), but the homework can be soooo booorrrriiing.... >_<
-clears throat- DAMN IT, CHALLENGE ME ALREADY

Last edited by a moderator:
StoneWolf18 said:
-clears throat- DAMN IT, CHALLENGE ME ALREADY
Ok. What's the inverse matrix of

2 6 8

3 1 9

Have fun solving multiple of these problems fast.

... On a different note, does anyone want to hear a song?

Last edited by a moderator:
SpookySableye said:
Ok. What's the inverse matrix of
2 6 8

3 1 9

Have fun solving multiple of these problems fast.

... On a different note, does anyone want to hear a song?
teenager-post-teenager-posts-32330898-500-350.png

mmm, sure

@Shippo

You're SpookySable's partner, aren't you? I can't very well reject you on that point :)

Also... I was thinking of waiting for StoneWolf18's partner to post their character but I may get the opening post up tonight.

@Shippo

I just have one request. If you could go through and capitalize things properly, I'd appreciate it :) Just like the character's name and what not. It sounds a bit ridiculous but it would mean a lot to me.

@SpookySableye

I'm excited as well :) It's nice to see people who are really interested ^.^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back