• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom DWMA - A Sound Soul - Soul Eater RP

Shippo said:
"Kay Edin, I accept. We can be partners... at least for now. We'll see how it goes." She said. She refrained from mentioning she still didn't know how to turn into a weapon. Perhaps she could pull Alex aside and ask... but as soon as she and Edin, and Shippo and Alex had filled out their papers they were immediately handed a mission.
Rubyrose there an error
With?

Shippo said:
"Kay Edin, I accept. We can be partners... at least for now. We'll see how it goes." She said. She refrained from mentioning she still didn't know how to turn into a weapon. Perhaps she could pull Alex aside and ask... but as soon as she and Edin, and Shippo and Alex had filled out their papers they were immediately handed a mission.
Rubyrose there an error
Gha. I don't know why I always write your user name instead of the characters name. I always do that. And I usually catch myself. I didn't that time. I'm sorry.

RubyRose said:
You were in the right accepting them in, yumiyukifan. Thank you :)
So basically yes I can?? If so perfect! I had a good view on how I wanted them to join. Before someone gets strike down they appear. Nice way to jump in lol.

Kai123 said:
So basically yes I can?? If so perfect! I had a good view on how I wanted them to join. Before someone gets strike down they appear. Nice way to jump in lol.
Oh no, yumiyuki told someone else they could create a character.

The battle was coming to a close and has actually been finished but don't sweat it. As soon as your characters sign up as NEW characters they'll have a mission and plenty of fighting to do.

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Replies will be shorter since i'm sick. sorry. =n=;

[/QUOTE]
Hope you feel better soon :(

And no worries- thanks for taking the time to post something :)

[QUOTE="Strawberry Preserves]Replies will be shorter since i'm sick. sorry. =n=;

[/QUOTE]
Feel better soon!!! You don't have to apologize xD We all hate sickness getting in our way...

RubyRose said:
Oh no, yumiyuki told someone else they could create a character.
The battle was coming to a close and has actually been finished but don't sweat it. As soon as your characters sign up as NEW characters they'll have a mission and plenty of fighting to do.
But in there history they've already been enrolled they where founded by lord death lol, sorry for the complications.

really need to read the post Kia NEW is a new group in dwma simuliar to EAT and NOT program. Rubyrose isnt saying your characters are new. part of rping is reading what you miss it highly bothersome to have to repeat things 5or 6 times

Kai123 said:
But in there history they've already been enrolled they where founded by lord death lol, sorry for the complications.
Older students ar being put in NEW as well, like my character Edin who's already been in the school for a couple of years.

RubyRose said:
Older students ar being put in NEW as well, like my character Edin who's already been in the school for a couple of years.
Alright they'll in roll today is it Ok if my characters join your team with?@Shippo

Mildly dumb question; Do characters still start at orientation despite the rp having been going on for a while?

Hoki said:
Mildly dumb question; Do characters still start at orientation despite the rp having been going on for a while?
No they do not.

You could write it like they've been there the whole time- witnessed the fight, found out about NEW, signed up for NEW, etc.

RubyRose said:
No they do not.
You could write it like they've been there the whole time- witnessed the fight, found out about NEW, signed up for NEW, etc.
Mm.. Okay. Just gotta read the recap and try to find a way in lol. To be honest, I've been thinking about this rp for a while and wanted to hurry up and find a way in xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back