• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dungeons: The Dragoning- Seventh Edition

Oops. The game told me it was the grimdark not-future! Serenity doesn't need blood to survive. Or anything else, for that matter. Slaanesh just keeps peer pressuring it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't exactly had a good chance to peruse the books... But I think I'm going to be able to mine as fast as Simon the Digger.

hmm? ah sorry no, kinda.. forgot... this.... uhh... yea. sorry I'll get on stuff.

[QUOTE="Coal seam Fire]Through vaults?

[/QUOTE]
Into... Vault hunting is good buisness.

alright, now that i have a loose and unbased knowledge of how things do the do, what do we currently have class wise?

both really, want to keep the the composition eh?

Okay, well, there's a demon-cricket with crossbows and a fancy coat (important) who comes with her own decrepit spelljammer and crew, there's a tangled slinky covered in knives who loves the taste of terror in your blood, a robo-kobold miner/safecracker, and an orc what dakka lots.

Specifically, Daemonhost Dragoon, Promethean Maniac, Promethean ???, and Chosen Heavy. So we have a *lot* of tanks. I'm probably the least resilient so far, because I have to go the whole way to level 5 to become immortal.

Also, @SephirothSage, Katy would totally hire on all three of the others so far. If they had a reason to be trying to sign on to a transparently black-flag crew, I don't think it'll be hard to get us together.

this.... this is just about insane enough to work.

Thing is.. what would fit?

Perhaps somebody so god damn normal it is a mystery of how they got there.. or how they are still alive.

They do need a focused Spellcaster, m'dear. That'd be nice..

Anyway- Its time for..

SETTING INFOOO!~~ My next post will be a description of the Kingdom and area you are all /starting/ this adventure in.

Y-y-your asking me to be a spellcaster? Well sure why not, still trying to figure out everything though... haven't had real time to study throughly since everytime I sit down I'm dragged off to perform manual labor, an excuse I've used about 15 times now but fuck if it ain't annoying.

@Orikanyo - Also be mindful of gods. There's a Chosen of Gork, a murderbot who can't stand Corellon anything, and the Captain is going to be hunted by a whole planet worth of Khorners once they figure out who she is. If the ferengkobold is typical, it won't care who you pray to, but plan for religious conflict carefully.

I might take a couple of spellcasting ranks, because the Spell Book feat seems to be the only way to fill in the Conjurations I'll have to pass by. But maybe I misunderstand the system and can find other ways to bamf around upsetting things.

I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a minefield, two feet already stepped on two landmines that were suprisingly duds but know theres roughly about 178 more all around me.

Because of all the options in the book, or because all your party-mates are clearly violent lunatics?

The Grand Theocracy of the Aetherian Lagoon, also known as "Bahamut's Lagoon", is a mighty empire by the standards of it's world; spanning over several continent sized floating islands, and heavily industrialized. It is one of the farthest out in the atmosphere of the world of Aesymyr, and a shining beacon of justice, truth, law, and above all else; Order. Considered a military staging point for further assault on the forces of Chaos that call this world home by the Aasimar forces stationed there by their god, and the wider orders militant in the rest of the crystal sphere that have contact with it, this empire has numerous ports that are capable of hosting not only the native airships, but proper Spelljammers, as well.

It is one such port that our adventurer's find themselves. A mighty warpstorm has cut the planet off from the rest of the sphere while all of you have found yourselves taking refuge in the port of Daleshire, a relatively minor port on one of the mountains that pokes up in this atmosphere; a relatively lawless tone, known for acting as a gateway to darker things below.

You begin your journey on the fringes of one of the most lawful, orderly empires still in existence; one with grand goals of world domination, and then expansion in the name of Bahamut and Sigmar.

The question is, where will you go from there? Why are you there right now? And what are your goals and dreams...?

both to be honest, got the class down, just need to figure out race and then go for my characteristics, backwards way to build as the book sees it, but players gona play.

I'll be going pure caster for now, going for apprentice, wish they didn't use Scanty and kneesocks for the teiflings, certainly steering me that way...

true but ... damn i miss that series, lewdly hilarious, what a combination.

And ain't that the truth, mixed bag of nuts those folk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back