• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dungeon escape (Sherwood, MrSaturnUL, Noam, Endless_Stars, and Psychie)

While they start to take stock of the situation, Athaclenna will use her Divine Sense to see if any of the other people with her some sort of fiend, undead, or celestial in disguise. Assuming that none of the others are, she would then ask, "Is anyone injured, other than aches and pains? I have some small healing ability that I would be willing to use if someone is hurt."

Sasha shakes her head. "Other than missing my memories, I am uninjured. Thank you for your offer."

"I'm Norda." Said the dwarf in a soft tone, hoping to ease the aarakocra near her. Upon looking at the cracks, she focused on the structure they were in, to see how long it stood.

For Sasha
All she could pin point from her spot by the fire was that the room was bigger then what the fire would show and that the cracks weren’t from simply the matter of time, but were made by some beast or creature. The smell that began to fill the air at a slightly quicker pace began to set off some red flags.
For Sherwood
They could not detect any of the ones with them as fiends or angelic, but they could detect the presence of a fiend somewhere outside the room using a form of magic to hide it’s exact location from them.
For Saturn
All they could pinpoint was that it was old and dwarves mixed with another species, meaning that they must of worked with them in order to build the room they were in the cracks didn’t show much to any signs of age to them, but they couldn’t fully declare that since they still felt a little bit scrambled from the whole situation and the lack of certain memories began to show

Chkalli watched the conversations around her attentively. No one seemed hostile, which was good. While uninjured, she didn't feel ready for a fight. The Aarakocra started to calm down a little. The short one was nice. The ones before her were not threats.

"I'm Chkalli," she introduced herself, "Memories seem to be something universally missed between us."

With an air of nervousness she checked behind her.

For endless
Behind her was nothing, but a dark an ominous air. Nothing could be seen behind them, but it was obvious a draft could be felt. It was cold, moist, and uncomforting. It doesn’t fill much but the space they stood on

Chkalli shivered. She had a bad feeling about the darkness. She shuffled closer to the fire, feeling comforted by the warmth and light.

"Is anyone else getting that feeling that we're all going to die?" She asked with an anxious trill. "You know, more than the usual level of existential terror of mortality and our fast approaching ends?"

Athaclenna frowns, then says to the group in a quiet voice, "I can sense a evil presence, a fiend of some sort, and is just outside this room. It is trying to hide itself from me, so I don't know exactly where it is. But it is near. Prepare yourselves for a battle." She quietly draws her sword, murmuring a silent prayer to Corellon as she does so.

Laughter can be heard by all members “Oh I’ve been discovered, but we don’t need to fight. I simply am a mere observer I will do nothing but watch.” The voice chuckled loudly as it rang out through the room “I would hurry before the gas finishes” it warns with more laughter “Or don’t I wonder who set this up and what it will do” the voice laughs more and more until it fades away

Startled, Sasha calls out, "Gas? What gas? Who are you, and what do you want with us?"

Trying for another Perception roll. 17 total this time.

Chkalli let out a squawk of alarm at the sound of laughter. She fluffed up her feathers and prepared herself for a fight. Gas...

"We should run," she suddenly trilled.

Athaclenna grinds her teeth in frustration at the whole situation. Do not lose your head, girl. Think. If it had wanted to attack you, it could have done so while you were unconcious. Now it speaks of a gas . . . "I feel, friend Chkalli, you speak with much wisdom. Quickly, everyone! We must move. If you need a light source, grab a torch and let us see if we can't find a way out of here!"

Using her low light vision, the elf girl moves away from the fire and tries to spot a way out of the chamber.

Chkalli was glad that Athaclenna took her cowardice for wisdom. She looked at the campfire. If she just grabbed that one branch... She picked it up and had a makeshift torch, kind of.

She moved in a slightly different direction than the elf, as to not ruin her dark vision, and looked around for a direction to run.

For Psychie
No one, but those who have already been established is seen, but a door way were one member once stood in front of can be seen.
For Sherwood
All that could be seen was a bit more detail on the stone carving, but other then that she was at a complete lost as to anything else regarding escape
(Don’t forget noams still asleep)

Going over to the still sleeping figure, the elven warrior scoops up the unconscious form with her shield arm, leaving her sword hand free to defend herself. "Anyone see a way out of here?"

Sasha calls out, "There! I see a door!" She quickly grabs out a torch from her pack and puts it in the fire, because unlike the elf, she cannot see in the dark. "Follow me! It's this way!" With the torch in one hand and her spear in the other, she sets off at a run.

Chkalli looked over at the human. A door. That was a way out. She ran towards Sasha.

Norda panicked at first. In the short time that she was around, a lot had happened, and she was not looking to stay for the rest of it. Following the party, she ran just behind them, before muttering in Dwarvish in irritation.
"Curse my small size and bad speed!"

The party ran into a hallway completely unable to see (except those with dark vision please pm if you do). In that hallway their rushed foot steps echoed through the halls as if it was a stampede, but even that loud sound was drowned out by an explosion heard from the room that they were previously located in, luckily no one was hurt and everyone had made it out

"That was too close.... Is everyone ok? What about the sleeping one?" She asked, looking at each person of the group.

Chkalli shuddered in the darkness. This was worse than the previous room. No light, no sky, just cold stone. This was wrong, and bad, and terrifying. Oh, she wished she knew a light producing spell... That would have been actually useful.

"Way too close," she chirped in agreement. "Can we please find some light? I can't see a thing," she trilled nervously. "And a way to the surface? That would be great."

Sasha fumbles around in her pack for one of her torches, trying to get it lit so that Chkalli and her can have some light to see by. Once the flickering light is up, she looks around at the others. "Wow. That was . . . waaaay too close. Why did that demon warn us? Aren't they evil? Is this all just a part of some sick, twisted game? Why else would it do that?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back