• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonfall - Interest check

I'm going to say hair colours would never be weird, simply because I don't want to limit the slayers to having boring hair.
There will be an OOC on RPN if there are some people who are not comfortable with discord, however most of the discussions I would like to have on discord for ease and simplicity of organization.
Pfffft... yeah with such a large cast, the dual OOC not gunna work for me. Usually everyone gravitates to just usingDiscord anyways lol. Gunna withdraw interest.

Good luck with RP!!

OK, Lore is up

Phayne Phayne Dover Dover Bronco Bronco a z u l a a z u l a hardboilt hardboilt Chimeric Chimeric The Grand Fool The Grand Fool Worthlessplebian Worthlessplebian Peckinou Peckinou Optimo Optimo Abyss Abyss Xenobiology Xenobiology Headphones Headphones Kamiko Kamiko InTheSea InTheSea Goonfire Goonfire

I just tagged everyone who responded, I doubt we'll get all of these names on board, but for those interested, the lore is up now. The character page and rules etc. I will put up tomorrow.

Last edited:
In regards to what is explained ont he lore, specifically countries and such, I have been brewing a kingdom/clan of sorts I will provide more detail to you in a dm sometime tomorrow.

In regards to what is explained ont he lore, specifically countries and such, I have been brewing a kingdom/clan of sorts I will provide more detail to you in a dm sometime tomorrow.
I have a google docs system up if you're comfortable with that, then you can edit the map directly, otherwise, you can hand me descriptions and I'll post them. Headphones has claimed the country just South of Brix I think.

If I can I would like to claim the tiny country by Rannar that juts into the sea. I am on mobile at the moment and will head to work soon, but a short geographical description is it has cliffs and beaches, meadows, plains, and a hilly forest that eventually blend into Rannars jungles on the otherwise if a mountain range (a natural border)

I have a google docs system up if you're comfortable with that, then you can edit the map directly, otherwise, you can hand me descriptions and I'll post them. Headphones has claimed the country just South of Brix I think.
I found some time before work if I may still get a hold of that link

am interested!! if still open ofc
if it is still open, is there still slayer positions open?

We do still need some slayers yes. The lore is linked on the first page.
great, i've read thru the lore but I heard that theres a discord? do we need to dm for it or is it linked somewhere else?

Last edited:
Ok, I know this is a weird question probably, but do dragons have to have a partner in order to produce an egg/clutch of eggs? I have seen different versions where they can reproduce on their own so that's why I'm asking. 😆

Edit: I decided to address both in the clan stuff.

Ok, I know this is a weird question probably, but do dragons have to have a partner in order to produce an egg/clutch of eggs? I have seen different versions where they can reproduce on their own so that's why I'm asking. 😆

Edit: I decided to address both in the clan stuff.
You know? I've never considered parthenogenesis in dragons. Let's say its suuuuper rare, but possible.

bruh, finding the right character concept art is hard.

I close my eyes, and all I see is the Pinterest logo, send help.

This is my struggle. Too many ideas in my head right now.

would it help if I outline my character?
A somewhat veteran dragon slayer, tough but good humoured, known as the Black Lion of Ashhill. Leonna was born in Brix, and lost her family to dragons when she was young. She was one of the most determined recruits, locked on finding the dragon that took her home and ending it. It was when she fought the high dragon finally, at the battle of Ashhill that she learned about the intelligence of high dragons, and why this dragon had begun killing humans in the first place. Now she carries the doubt of what she is doing, but still has a fierce loyalty to her order, which has become like a family to her.

I've got a non realistic fc for my dragon boy, but finding a realistic one is proving tricky XD

Ok guys, I got a super high fever in under an hour tonight. My brain is in no state to write anything, so I will need to wait till this breaks before I can post. Wish me luck!

quick q before u go!!! (sorry)
but for tollus, in the general world desc, you put it as a snowy regional place? so would their architecture/armoury be similar to anglo-saxon roundhouses/viking longhouses??

apart from that; I hope you get better from ur fever soon!!
Ok guys, I got a super high fever in under an hour tonight. My brain is in no state to write anything, so I will need to wait till this breaks before I can post. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back