• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonfall - Interest check

Yo that's exactly what I was thinking of doing for Tollus!
aa sick i love the aesthetic of nordic culture but yea
i was gonna have my oc immigrate from tollus to the northwestern islands still though bc it just makes sense for the backstory for him
tho i still think the islands would be under tollian influence? thoughts abt this?

aa sick i love the aesthetic of nordic culture but yea
i was gonna have my oc immigrate from tollus to the northwestern islands still though bc it just makes sense for the backstory for him
tho i still think the islands would be under tollian influence? thoughts abt this?
Well, they could at one time of been paet of the same culture but then became two different kingdoms

g-liulian-2jpg-fff.jpg

Hello. A little note from me.
I'm the one currently building the Grand Duchy of Tal-kang. It is a vassal state of the kingdom of Brix, but while it is united with said kingdom, the two belong to different culture groups. To put it short, Tal-kang is a mix of Korean and Bulgarian.

The population is made up of 80% humans, 15% tokkebi and 5% other. The tokkebi are a humanoid race with horns, claws and big foreheads. To get an idea of what they look like, here is a picture of Marchioness Raina Karakonjul, who governs Palkan-keul, one of the 6 counties of Tal-kang.

The majority of the local dragons are/were wingless, with or without the ability to fly and with or without the ability to breathe underwater.

More to be added in the Lore in the coming days.

Last edited:
For a fire dragon, could we alter the color of the flames? ;x Still leaning towards wind, but Ideas are bubbling :3

SilverFlight SilverFlight question... again... big sorry
but what is the currency? and would the slayers get pensions from the dismissal or?

SilverFlight SilverFlight question... again... big sorry
but what is the currency? and would the slayers get pensions from the dismissal or?
Each nation likely uses its own currency, and pension yes or no is probably different in every order. Brix probably would give out pension and family compensation in case of death. Might be changing soon if there aren't anymore dragons tho. You can ask infinite questions :)

1662239848238.png

Could I claim this island?
I was playing with the idea that my dragon was one of the more 'secluded' types that lived close to the sea. Being a dragon of Wind, I imagined he'd be responsible for quite a few sea storms; The area around that island would sort of be like 'The Bermuda Triangle' where countless ships have met a watery end due to his tendency to create severe storms out at sea.

Since becoming a human, the rumours about a dragon lurking around that part of sea have begun to die down due to his sudden disappearance and has become a smugglers cove of sorts.

I was thinking that since becoming a human, he has become a sort of 'Pirate/Mercenary' as a means to get by until he can revert.

The Grand Fool The Grand Fool what would be the currency of tollus? and would they get a pension?
Each nation likely uses its own currency, and pension yes or no is probably different in every order. Brix probably would give out pension and family compensation in case of death. Might be changing soon if there aren't anymore dragons tho. You can ask infinite questions :)
tysm btw silver aaa

View attachment 1018673

I was playing with the idea that my dragon was one of the more 'secluded' types that lived close to the sea. Being a dragon of Wind, I imagined he'd be responsible for quite a few sea storms; The area around that island would sort of be like 'The Bermuda Triangle' where countless ships have met a watery end due to his tendency to create severe storms out at sea.

Since becoming a human, the rumours about a dragon lurking around that part of sea have begun to die down due to his sudden disappearance and has become a smugglers cove of sorts.

I was thinking that since becoming a human, he has become a sort of 'Pirate/Mercenary' as a means to get by until he can revert.
that would be so kickass tho like the pirate mercenary thing chef kiss

View attachment 1018673

ohohoho another swashbuckler amongst us! Currently developing the most eastern country on the map (that orange peninsula all the way on the right), and I was hoping to make it a loosely united pirate/bandit nation. Perhaps your dragon has frequented it in his human form, sailing in and out of its ports on jobs.

View attachment 1018673

That sounds awesome

View attachment 1018673

Hi, Phayne!

I was just playing around with the map settings today and discovered that this island falls under the governance of Tal-kang. I love your idea for it and the concept that the Grand Duke and his officials decided to own that place on paper but not dare set their little toes on its shores. They love gathering knowledge, but not enough to enter the territory of a screaming storm high dragon that has no qualms to reveal itself and send them flying. Would you like to keep this technicality or would you rather have the island as its own country? If you decide to adopt the idea of the island being a part of the grand duchy, I will still not touch it at all and you can say and write anything about it.

SilverFlight SilverFlight Hi, I'm thinking of having my dragon character belong to a fairly large lighting dragon clan that occupies a mountainous region, specifically on its highest peaks. Which country would you say is most suitable for that? Brix seems to be a good choices, what with its high mountains, but any other places will do too

SilverFlight SilverFlight Hi, I'm thinking of having my dragon character belong to a fairly large lighting dragon clan that occupies a mountainous region, specifically on its highest peaks. Which country would you say is most suitable for that? Brix seems to be a good choices, what with its high mountains, but any other places will do too
You can definitely have your clan in Brix sure. The mountains are very high. Snow year round on some peaks. I'd say there are only 3-4 really guarded trails through the mountains used by humans. So there's a lot of untouched land, and if people know its a dragon haunt, they'd never even try.

You can definitely have your clan in Brix sure. The mountains are very high. Snow year round on some peaks. I'd say there are only 3-4 really guarded trails through the mountains used by humans. So there's a lot of untouched land, and if people know its a dragon haunt, they'd never even try.
Great! I will start writing my cs tomorrow, though the FC may take a while since I'm gonna draw it myself

ohohoho another swashbuckler amongst us! Currently developing the most eastern country on the map (that orange peninsula all the way on the right), and I was hoping to make it a loosely united pirate/bandit nation. Perhaps your dragon has frequented it in his human form, sailing in and out of its ports on jobs.
Yo ho yo ho, a pirates life for me~!
Yeah that is totally plausible!, Lets make it happen :)!

Hi, Phayne!

I was just playing around with the map settings today and discovered that this island falls under the governance of Tal-kang. I love your idea for it and the concept that the Grand Duke and his officials decided to own that place on paper but not dare set their little toes on its shores. They love gathering knowledge, but not enough to enter the territory of a screaming storm high dragon that has no qualms to reveal itself and send them flying. Would you like to keep this technicality or would you rather have the island as its own country? If you decide to adopt the idea of the island being a part of the grand duchy, I will still not touch it at all and you can say and write anything about it.
Hello hello~!
Its fine keeping it under the governance of Tal-Kang
I was thinking of making it a sort of 'smugglers hide out' that most people stayed away from due to the stories about Agares creating storms. The humans currently going there are the handful that have been brave enough to venture to its shores, only to discover that Agares has gone missing. They use the rumours as a means of keeping unwanted eyes away from their illegal activities. :3

AT LAST! A dragon rp! hehehehehh!!!! Im extremely interested!

...if this is still open :U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back