• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Dragonfall - Interest check

I’ve read through this, and there’s a discord too? and a google document? I just wanna make sure all bases are covered
Yes and yes, you get the discord link once your character sheet is accepted. The google doc links are up on the discord.

If my CS were to get accepted, would i be able to put a small town on the map? :U
Nothing crazy, just so the little village where my character resides will have a visible place on le map heheh

If my CS were to get accepted, would i be able to put a small town on the map? :U
Nothing crazy, just so the little village where my character resides will have a visible place on le map heheh
Your character is accepted. Where would you like the small town? I'm in charge of Brix, so you have my permission to put one there if you like.

Your character is accepted. Where would you like the small town? I'm in charge of Brix, so you have my permission to put one there if you like.
Thats exactly where ;o; i read the description of Brix and the people that live there and it was exactly where i have in mind.. ill see if i can show you some how :D

Also yay for acceptance :'o thank ye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back