• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragonball: Ascension (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey everyone I haven’t t thread I’m on vacation in Mexico till Thursday and I will be getting a post up then I get no service here sorry

Hey everyone I haven’t t thread I’m on vacation in Mexico till Thursday and I will be getting a post up then I get no service here sorry

No worries. Thanks for letting us know!

I'm hoping to get my post out hopefully tomorrow. Going to be helping Mayze along to the Saiyans.

GojiBean GojiBean
Would we know whereabouts the saiyans are located?

Also, you mentioned that we could not locate people by sensing energy. But would we be able to sense a general direction, or if its getting closer?

I'm hoping to get my post out hopefully tomorrow. Going to be helping Mayze along to the Saiyans.

GojiBean GojiBean
Would we know whereabouts the saiyans are located?

Also, you mentioned that we could not locate people by sensing energy. But would we be able to sense a general direction, or if its getting closer?

Yep. Sensing the general direction is absolutely a thing. And the more you move around and feel how the energy changes can help you determine the right direction.

Also, once everyone's gotten their first posts in and we're cleared to move ahead, I've got a surprise for everyone in terms of what's going to happen IC.

And I guarantee none of you will have expected it.

(EVIL LAUGHTER)
Well, if This ends like the beginning of bunkers and badasses I'll be sad

Heh.

Admittedly, it's not gonna be that big of a surprise. But it should be one nobody sees coming all the same.

Alright sorry for the wait I’m back in the swing of things just needed to recharge my creative batteries and get my own rp up and running.

I’ll have a post for my boi’s up soon. Question though. Do you think Kazoo would be able to sense the general direction of Dashi and Mayze?

Alright sorry for the wait I’m back in the swing of things just needed to recharge my creative batteries and get my own rp up and running.

I’ll have a post for my boi’s up soon. Question though. Do you think Kazoo would be able to sense the general direction of Dashi and Mayze?
Dashi has his power suppressed. Something he is very skilled in. Probably seems like an impressive human of just a couple hundred if a scooter was used on him.

Dashi has his power suppressed. Something he is very skilled in. Probably seems like an impressive human of just a couple hundred if a scooter was used on him.
Fair enough. Though kazoo wouldn’t use a scouter, namekians seem to have Ki detection as one of their skills. And since I didn’t specify where the facility he broke out from I could have it be close by or I could have him just dip out into some craggy mountain area and await the saiyans arrival so he can continue his plan to steal a pod and escape.

Fair enough. Though kazoo wouldn’t use a scouter, namekians seem to have Ki detection as one of their skills. And since I didn’t specify where the facility he broke out from I could have it be close by or I could have him just dip out into some craggy mountain area and await the saiyans arrival so he can continue his plan to steal a pod and escape.
It might not be unreasonable that he has felt Mayze for a while given she was probably the most powerful being on the planet that could be felt.

It might be beneficial too as I'm not sure of Mayze even knows how to fly. Of course this would be up to grudge grudge

It might not be unreasonable that he has felt Mayze for a while given she was probably the most powerful being on the planet that could be felt.

It might be beneficial too as I'm not sure of Mayze even knows how to fly. Of course this would be up to grudge grudge
Mayze doesn't have any control over her ki, so flying is a no go. Her ki has also been unsuppressed this whole time, so anyone who can sense ki could most likely know about her power seeing as its been steadily growing over years.

Hoyo.

I put up a lil' somethin' somethin' for Cheyanne to reply to Yuri, as well as the ship responding to Kazoo's little breakout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back