• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragonball: Ascension (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

GojiBean

Your resident irradiated Kaiju King
Roleplay Type(s)
Here is the OOC where we can discuss anything and everything about the RP together!

Welcome aboard to those who've been accepted!!

For your convenience, the Characters and Lore pages are linked atop this post. But I'll link them here too just cause!

Characters
Lore

I'll have said you can put your character in the Character page. Lol.

Oh...did...did you say I could or do I need to take him down?

You're all good! We talked in our PM and I said you could choose whichever one you wanted and we'd go from there. So that was basically the same thing to me.

You're all good! We talked in our PM and I said you could choose whichever one you wanted and we'd go from there. So that was basically the same thing to me.
Thank goodness. I would hate to incur the wrath of an atomic tiny giant lizard.

There's a reason my signature is "That One Fear In My Enemy's Eyes." Hehehehehehehehee...

So what planet are we starting on?

Given that we have at least two Saiyans confirmed, as well as a potential third and a Frost Demon on the way, I'm thinking it's best to actually begin with a split perspective.

Mister Nolan will start on Earth doing his thing and just living life day to day. And the Saiyans and Frost Demon will start in space on their way to Earth to check things out since Earthlings have been growing bolder in their explorations and making more of a galactic imprint with what ventures they've had so far. So even though Earth wasn't a point of interest in the past, it is now.

Given that we have at least two Saiyans confirmed, as well as a potential third and a Frost Demon on the way, I'm thinking it's best to actually begin with a split perspective.

Mister Nolan will start on Earth doing his thing and just living life day to day. And the Saiyans and Frost Demon will start in space on their way to Earth to check things out since Earthlings have been growing bolder in their explorations and making more of a galactic imprint with what ventures they've had so far. So even though Earth wasn't a point of interest in the past, it is now.
In that case, Mayze landed on an island on Earth, since she has no way to space travel lmao. I'm gonna be interested in taking Goku's 'saiyan from Earth' concept and twisting it on its head.

In that case, Mayze landed on an island on Earth, since she has no way to space travel lmao. I'm gonna be interested in taking Goku's 'saiyan from Earth' concept and twisting it on its head.

Sounds good!

Or we can give her another planet and split things up a bit further. Like Cheyanne meets Mayze and the other Saiyan/Frost Demon find Nolan. Whichever you'd prefer.

Hmm, I'm debating If I should boost Mayze power level to just skirt the upper class caste. I remembered while I was listing the moves that she also doesn't really know how to use Ki, greatly restricting what she can actually do, along with the possibility of going down the path where she holds back a majority of her power. I really wanna hit that "wasted potential as a saiyan who could become dangerous if someone took advantage" but also I don't wanna overstep my bounds.

Hmm, I'm debating If I should boost Mayze power level to just skirt the upper class caste. I remembered while I was listing the moves that she also doesn't really know how to use Ki, greatly restricting what she can actually do, along with the possibility of going down the path where she holds back a majority of her power. I really wanna hit that "wasted potential as a saiyan who could become dangerous if someone took advantage" but also I don't wanna overstep my bounds.

If you want to push her a bit higher into the Upper-Class Caste with a power level of around 6,000 or so, I'm fine with that. If she doesn't know how to use Ki, then she will be at a huge disadvantage to those who know how to use it even if she's stronger than they are physically. So it balances out quite well.

If you want to push her a bit higher into the Upper-Class Caste with a power level of around 6,000 or so, I'm fine with that. If she doesn't know how to use Ki, then she will be at a huge disadvantage to those who know how to use it even if she's stronger than they are physically. So it balances out quite well.
Yeah that's what I was thinking, thanks for giving me the go ahead! I'll boost her power level up to a little bit. It's gonna be very interesting to see what happens too her, because depending on who she's around she really can end up going any way as a character!

Speaking of power levels is 3000 good for the starting point or should The Hammer have more or less. Personally I think Nolan’s intellect makes up for potential power deficits but I figured I’d ask about it. GojiBean GojiBean

Speaking of power levels is 3000 good for the starting point or should The Hammer have more or less. Personally I think Nolan’s intellect makes up for potential power deficits but I figured I’d ask about it. GojiBean GojiBean

Good question.

I agree. His intellect and experience really make up for any lack in power. And any enemy that's not more than 2x stronger than him will have a rather difficult time keeping up with his arsenal as well.

Good question.

I agree. His intellect and experience really make up for any lack in power. And any enemy that's not more than 2x stronger than him will have a rather difficult time keeping up with his arsenal as well.
Ok cool. I didn’t think I’d need to power him up or anything just noticed the conversation in play and was like “invasion underway”. Any idea when we will start? It is going to be a very slow day at work today.

Making a Saiyan! Although I may make a half-Saiyan. Depend on if I go with my other idea of a descendent of Saiyan's that crashed on a planet and eventually became a police force for it.

Making a Saiyan! Although I may make a half-Saiyan. Depend on if I go with my other idea of a descendent of Saiyan's that crashed on a planet and eventually became a police force for it.
Awesome though I think that makes earth not an option as they apparently have had no contact with the saiyans yet but no matter. I’m sure your character being a good guy and a guardian type would make him get along with My Bearded Brobot

I can't wait to see how everyone's characters impact Mayze! I really want to her grow to gain morals and learn there's more to life than survival of the fittest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back