• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Dragonball: Ascension (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I don’t know how I missed this could I have a summary of what I missed sorry guys I’m finish up my Saipan today the frost demon is done I have just been very busy.

I don’t know how I missed this could I have a summary of what I missed sorry guys I’m finish up my Saipan today the frost demon is done I have just been very busy.
Nothing much so far boss man made two posts relevant to the story but we haven’t really started yet.

What K.O.D said, basically. Lol.

We've had a lot of conversation in the OOC. But the RP doesn't have an IC posting section yet. I'm trying to give you and anyone else who's still working on characters some more time before putting one up cause I know life gets in the way and sometimes the notifications on RPN are unreliable.

So take your time and don't stress too much about needing to catch up just yet.

I'm still planning the intro post's structure and how to best present the situation all of our characters find themselves in. And I'll probably have that post (and the IC Posting Thread) up either later today or tomorrow. And I'm going to be holding everyone to one post each until everyone's gotten their first post in before we open things up to a more active posting schedule.

If you know your schedule will require a slightly slower pace, let me know and we'll make the official pace a bit slower so you can keep up.

Okie dokie?

Interesting Duo you’ve got there. I look forward to chatting them up :)

Thanks, they’re open for plotting if you or anyone’s interested.
Sadly I don’t think I’ll have much I can contribute there as an earthling. I’m kinda stuck at the moment. However when you do make it there odds are my guy will be one of the first responders. Your character will likely be able to steer the conversation as he will be aware of his starting at a massive disadvantage, plus you have something that Nolan certainly wants...Technology.

Boop!

Intro post is up!

Decided for a less-is-more approach in the end. So enjoy, and please remember to only respond once until everyone who is joining has made their characters and been accepted and can make their first post!

Thanks!

Boop!

Intro post is up!

Decided for a less-is-more approach in the end. So enjoy, and please remember to only respond once until everyone who is joining has made their characters and been accepted and can make their first post!

Thanks!
Nice! I'll probably have my post up by tonight!

Do you think the saiyans would be within range of us being able to sense them?

Depends on how well refined your ability to sense Ki is.

Cheyanne doesn't know how. So she'll be learning that along the way. But given that Raditz had to get pretty close to Goku and Co. at Kame House in the original series, and his power was officially between 1,200-1,500, I'd say it's a safe bet they're out of sense range for now. But once they reach Earth's orbit later on, that's probably a better distance to feel them out.

Instead of sensing Ki like everyone else, I think I'm just gonna increase Mayze's sense of smell and hearing as things progress. Gives her a speciality that can even defeat suppressed Ki!

Depends on how well refined your ability to sense Ki is.

Cheyanne doesn't know how. So she'll be learning that along the way. But given that Raditz had to get pretty close to Goku and Co. at Kame House in the original series, and his power was officially between 1,200-1,500, I'd say it's a safe bet they're out of sense range for now. But once they reach Earth's orbit later on, that's probably a better distance to feel them out.
Thanks. Am I okay to assume that Nolan would be one of the experts they contact? After all he is not only a scientist who studies xenotech but made of xenotech.

Hooh. My first post ended up becoming a lot more meaty than I expected, how it usually goes when I have a scene in my mind. Hope I didn't have too many typos (and that its good of course lmao).

Thanks. Am I okay to assume that Nolan would be one of the experts they contact? After all he is not only a scientist who studies xenotech but made of xenotech.

The Saiyans aren't exactly interested in that kind of direct contact. You'll see what they're up to soon enough. Lol.

The Saiyans aren't exactly interested in that kind of direct contact. You'll see what they're up to soon enough. Lol.
Lol not the Saiyans the earthlings. The saiyans know about as much about Nolan’s existence as he does theirs. I meant he is likely to be contacted by the earth governments.

Anyway today was way busier than I thought so i was unable to start yet. I’mma start the post now should be done within an hour.

Posted. It’s not as long as the others but I’ll have more in a moment once I see where they are landing and what they will be doing.

Lol not the Saiyans the earthlings. The saiyans know about as much about Nolan’s existence as he does theirs. I meant he is likely to be contacted by the earth governments.

Ah.

Well, it depends. How many of the world's governmental bodies know about Nolan?

Also, once everyone's gotten their first posts in and we're cleared to move ahead, I've got a surprise for everyone in terms of what's going to happen IC.

And I guarantee none of you will have expected it.

(EVIL LAUGHTER)

Ah.

Well, it depends. How many of the world's governmental bodies know about Nolan?
Well assuming we are talking about the current earth I would say any with a space program who is a member of nato as he would be natos little secret. Assuming we are not, whatever the un equivalent is.

Well assuming we are talking about the current earth I would say any with a space program who is a member of nato as he would be natos little secret. Assuming we are not, whatever the un equivalent is.

Despite my changes to the source material, this is still more a DB world than not. So it's not entirely "current" Earth since there are dinos running around the wilderness and far more advanced space travel machines and technological marvels going around than our real world.

But for simplicity's sake, we'll stick with NATO and the specific governments attached to it in the real world. No need to accidentally bury ourselves under the weight of lore which really won't play a role in the RP for much longer. Lol.

Sorry for the wait I’ve been really busy but I’ll have a post up tomorrow, polaros not much I
Of a speaker but him and Aikon have an understanding that Aikon plays the face of the duo considering that the frost demons are public enemy number one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back