• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Zilar the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Archdemon Archdemon
Form: Humaniod
Zilar looked over to Sarah and put a hand onto her shoulder as she gazed round at everyone within the Guild. Moving her head closer to her ear Zilar began to whisper. "Did you hear it? He's awoken.." Her head moving back, Zilars gaze could only fall to the fall in only worry. There were no other words she could gather to explain what it was, but she could only hope they were moving far away from it.

Ahri Inoue
Ahri blushed after hearing what alice said as she covered her face. "He didn't mean it like that..." She said embarrassed following the group into Hinari's office as she taken a seat. "I have to ask as well why are we here?"
Hinari Ai
Hinari looked at everyone that she called to her office as she sighed while face palming. "This is a huge mess all entirely. So much is going at once, but I'm going tell you guys why i called you. Either you guys can stay or go adventure together to find each others true power. Sarah and crow are right i kept you guys from finding out your true powers." Hinari sighed as she had a headache. "Ahri you need to find your father, learn more about angel like power so you can enhance it. Nyko you need to learn how to break your seal. Alice you also need to grow stronger by learning how to tactically fight. Ka'el, learn how to tap into your true power. Unless you all want to fall further and further behind Kai. I'm afraid we're going to have a serious battle soon."
Crow Fullbring
"We didn't hear it but we already saw it that's why we're moving swiftly and on time so no need to worry. The false god is nations away so don't piss on yourself." Crow said looking at the magic circle with a worried face.
Sarah Love
"Don't sweat it Zalir you're apart of Team Time now so don't stress to much over it." Sarah stated as she realized the light started to come out.
Kai Takeshi
Kai walked over behind Zailr putting is hand on her tail as he sat criss cross while picking his teeth as the beam of light consumed everyone in the circle as they bursted off.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Asher Brown

Narrowing his eyes Asher left the office without a word going to gather the supplies he needed. Sometimes he wondered what he was even doing here. Once he had gathered enough food and water to continue on his search he took the supplies up to his room so that he could repair his armor, and mabey get a bit of rest before he left again...

(Open)
Amos

Amos sat on a stone wiping the blood from his daggers. Around the mouth of the cave lied 13 dead Wendigo's, inside the cave were another 6 more. Yet the battlefield wasn't as hectic and gore filled as a normal slaughter was. Instead various plants, flowers, and ferns grew both on the ground and the bodies themselves. Once the daggers were clean he sheathed them, then applying a little of his Mana into one of the plants he grew himself several berries to serve as a lunch. "I suppose I should get back to the guild soon." He said looking over the half a dozen contracts he pulled from the job board. "Perhaps they have some new hunting missions now." He added with a bit of a smile. Then rose to his feet to vanishing with a flash step towards the guild.
(Open)​

Zilar the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510

Form: Humaniod
Zilar merely nodded, but the scales on her neck and shoulders were slowly beginning to re-appear on her body. As her tail was grabbed by Kai, she swung it back and accidentally hit him over the head with it. "Sorry! But that is not the best place to grab me Sir Takeshi." Waiting for them to leave, Zilar could only wonder where she could be going. What was going to happen, who she would meet and whether or not she would have to stay in this humaniod form.

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at her palms, "I do need to work on fighting taticaly," she said, "especially with my Black Hole spell, the amount of concentration needed to cast it is time consuming but, it can be a game changer." she said making a fist. "If there is a battle coming soon, I have to get stronger." She then turned and looked at everyone, "I don't know if I should stay here and train or go and travel with one of you guys," she said looking at everyone one by one, "but, if anyone needs my assistance with anything, let me know right now because I'm willing to help if it will help me grow stronger."

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord

Ahri Inoue
"You can come with me if you'd like my parents live in a big house and we can practice together. I'm sure my training can help with yours." She told Alice as she clapped her hands together. "We all need to get stronger together and come back and see who really improved that's the best we can do. To help our guild to it's outmost fullest." She said with sparkles in her eyes.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
Mako Albert
"So what are you going to do to get stronger Asher?" Mako said cleaning a cup with a smirk on his face.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish
Kai Takeshi
"OW!" Kai was hit on the head by the tail as he started drifting off into the time and space as he gripped on Zalir's tail once again. "What the heck are you doing!" Kai screamed out as he almost was erased from existence. Using her tail to climb up he placed his hand on her back and sat criss cross again as he watched the outside void of where they where going. "So this is how you get around huh Sarah?" He asked her while looking at the stars move by and the planets as well as he saw pieces of history as well.
Crow Fullbring
"Well then that was close huh?" Crow said looking over his shoulder at Kai who was new to this whole traveling thing at light speed. "Pretty cool looking huh?"
Sarah Love
"Can you blame her though? You grabbed on one of her sensitive spots you both are idiots I swear."
Kai Takeshi
"You still love us though!" He scratched the back of his head as he laughed a bit looking back at the stars. "Yeah it's pretty cool I never thought this was a thing though." Kai stated as he watched the stars and the history of Asgard go by their faces.
DD
Flying through the time and space he came across the travelers minding his own business as he went through another portal gate.
th
Kai Takeshi
Watching the giant dragon fly off Kai's eyes were open wide open as he was shocked to see something so big be in a tight space like this. "What the heck was that?" Kai asked the others.
Sarah Love
"What was what?"
Kai Takeshi
"That dragon that was right in front of us what was that?!"
Crow Fullbring
"You saw a dragon? Zalir did you see anything?"
Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Zilar the feathered
Form: Dragon
Zilar was completely oblivious to what was being said by Sarah and the others. She didn't even realise Kai grabbing onto her tail. All she could focus on was DD. Almost a calling to her, she began to change back into her true form. There wasn't many ways of stopping it, it was a calling that she couldn't resist and wouldn't either. Only a few seconds before the change was about to happen was she able to speak, well shout rather than calmly speak. "We must go there! And we must go quick-..!" Zilar couldn't finish as she held onto her sides while small feathers were appearing. Her eyes were changing the same as the rest of her body, but crouching down and holding her sides began to help the change.

Sarah Love
"What the hell!?" She cried out as they landed on a hill in the mountains, she slid across the floor as she coughed up some snow. "You can't hold on to your dragon form or something." She said rubbing her head as they had a bumpy landing. "Is everyone okay?" She asked standing up a bit wobbly after nearly getting crashed up.
Crow Fullbring
Stuck in the snow he was basically knocked out as Sarah was sitting on him at one point. "You really are a heavy one." He said coughing up as he dusted his head off as there was snow on it. "Geez you alright Zalir? Almost got us erased from existence if Sarah did not react."
Kai Takeshi
While sitting on Zalir's head still criss cross he looked around the scenery. "So you saw him to huh?" He looked down at Zalir as he sat on her head. "I knew I wasn't crazy or something, it was only a matter of time though. Yeah I'm fine, I wasn't expecting her to transform though. Syndraxia can stay in her human form as long as she wants is it cause she's mastered it?"
Sarah Love
"Who knows, but we need to get going ugh!" She accicdently stepped on Crow's crotch while trying to step back on her own two feet. "Oh sorry buddy."
Crow Fullbring
In tears as his manhood was slightly crushed crow laid back into the snow and made a snow angel out of pure pain.
Ridge Ridge

Alice Aimi
"I'll join you then!" Alice said smiling as she walked up to Ahri and put her arm around her. "It's also a good change for us to get to know each other better." she said smirking as she leaned in to whisper in Ahri's ear, "and we can talk about Kai a bit." Alice then giggled.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Nyko Rain/ Ka'el Davos

Nyko sighed "great another war" he said and then smiled "sounds fun I think I'll join you, what better practice than to spar with me?" Nyko smirked still floating above them " especially if there is a war coming you guys need to learn the full extent of your powers, and maybe I can break my seal during the process of helping you guys"

"If you guys can help me control my aura then I'm all for it" Ka'El said while playing with his zipper. "I'm getting sick of my aura spazzing out of control" he mumbled quietly
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ahri Inoue
"Does that mean you like him too then?" She whispered to alice as she snickered a bit with a sinister smile. "It's okay you can admit it!" She was telling Alice as she was trying to turn the heat on her. "That'll be fine with me I'm sure my father wouldn't mind at all to be honest." Ahri smiled a bit as she told that to Nyko. "I'm sure my little brother can help you with that Ka'EL right?" She said with a slight stutter.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain/Ka'El Davos

Nyko had a huge grin on his face and gave them an adorable look "trust me no on can resist Nyko Rain" he said with a hint of pride in his voice "male and female alike" he winked at Alice and Ahri making sure to shoot a wink at Ka'El too

Ka'el shrugged off the wink and looked at Ahri "You don't sound to sure about that" his aura accidentally pulses through the roll giving off hints of angelic and demonic energy. He took a step back "sorry I didn't mean too" he mumbled furiously playing with his zipper

Alice Aimi
"I mean he is kind of cute," Alice said with a smile, "but, he's your man I won't take him from you." Alice then looked at Nyko as he winked at the three, "I sure can resist." she she teased Nyko her tongue at him. When Ka'Els aura pulsed Alice was shocked. "Its okay." she responded as he apologized. "You're aura is very fierce it's best if you come," she said, "plus the more the merrier."

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Ahri Inoue
"What do you mean? That's not my man, we're just really close friends. Yeah that's it!" She said awkwardly smiling as she looked at Ka'EL's aura. "Uuuugh yeah that needs serious help, like serious help."
Mira Ai
She sat there snickering a bit as she looked at Alice and Sarah. "I could tell him you both have a crush." She said evily.
Ahri Inoue
"That's unnecessary!!!!" She yelled out as her face got red and she looked away from everyone. "My gosh anyways we should probably leave lady Hinari alone let her regain her thoughts a little bit!" She said blushing a bit more.

Nyko rain/Ka'el Davos

"That's what you think my dear Alice" he chuckled and was shocked by the out burst of aura "your a Devil Slayer aren't you" Nyko asked raising a brow at the guy, " you are also half demon half angel.....interesting" Nyko said looking down at the guy from his spot floating in the air

Ka'el grimanced "yes, yes and yes" he responded to all three comments made by The two people "if I don't get it under control my aura might spazz out and kill someone" he mumbles still playing with the zipper of his jacket

image.jpeg
Shirinis

The beast stood above the large crowd of people who came to gaze at their new gods form. The Dragon was immensely bigger than before, almost five times the size that he was before. The people kneeled before their God and prayed that an eternity of good fortune was upon them.

"Know this my children! The world laughs at all of us! They laugh because they think us cowards! They think us fools for challenging them! They think that we will be beaten! You are my children! You are my Warriors! You are my Heart! Know that the people of Asgard have mocked us for too long! We shall take back what was once ours! We shall reclaim what we have lost! Our legacy will be rebuilt!"

The people cheered and roared like never before. Their God had returned, he has instilled a hope into their hearts that their hardships are nearly over.

Soon Shirinis stood in front of his elite warriors, the Shalindernis, led by Thromic the Arch Divine.

"It is wonderful being back, but we have business to deal with. We need to train our troops for the invasion, but I wouldn't mind showing the people of Asgard my new form soon. I believe we should be able to throw a surprise party! Oh how fun! Hopefully this time the Cake is to Die for! Hahahahahahaha!"

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at Mira and smiled. "Just a bit nya~" Alice said jokingly. Alice then walked up to Ka'el and poked his cheek, "Don't worry we'll help you hot stuff," she said, "you'll be controlling your aura in not time!" she then softly pinched his cheek. She then turned to the exit of the office, "Now let's go before Ahri turns blood red!" She said happily as she held the door for the others.

8dd1d05fa75c1e804c690743f2773d6b--fantasy-creatures-mythical-creatures.jpg
Zilar the feathered

Zilar stood firmly in her original form. Towering over Sarah and Crow while Kai was happy sat on the top of her head. She kept glancing around looking for what she wanted, what she needed, what she had just seen. Yet once the three started talking, her mind snapped back again. "No. I can control it. Yet when a greatness such as that appears in-front of you, nobody wants to be seen in a form they are not made for." Zilar couldn't help but long to fly. It had been hours since she had, and it was taking a toll from being in her humanoid form for so long. "Kai, I am glad to have met you." Zilar smiled as much as a dragon could up to him, taking a few steps towards the edge of the hill she spread out her wings and flapped them a few times in a sort of stretch. The power and wind from them brushed off a lot of the foliage from the floor.

Last edited:
Ka'El Davos/Nyko Rain

Ka'el blushed a little and took a step away from her "thanks" he said quietly before walking out and waiting for the rest of the group to come out....he would wait to tell him about the bloodlust he was fighting every second of everyday....it could wait until a later time.

Nyko shrugged "alrightly off to Ahri's house" he cheered floating changing into an owl and flying out the door. He flew around the guild hall waiting for the rest of the group.
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

Mira Ai
Mira looked at her sister and ahri with a slight bit of confusion. "So what about me? Why did you call me?"
Hinari Ai
"You're coming with me. I'm going to teach you the origin of our power. I think your old enough for that now.." She said with a slight hesitation. "I wanted to keep this a secret from you so you didn't know what was truly your power but time most come. Ahri good luck in getting everyone to train."
Ahri Inoue
Ahri watched as her friends left to room as she was going to follow as she heard Hinari's final words before she left. "Yes ma' lady I will tell my family to help as much as they can. Even though my father is mainly going to be the one helping me out on mana control." She said with a sigh about to step out the door. "I'm worried for him as much as you are, but he wouldn't want us mopping around so keep your heard up!" She said with a big smile running out the door. "Cya!" She cried out grabbing Alice's hand running down the stairs to the guild hall looking for the others.
Crow Fullbring
"Warn us next time before doing so alright? Before you get us all wiped from history." He said nervously as he watched her get ready to fly off.
Sarah Love
"I'm sure Syn's waiting on us we better get to hurrying."
Crow Fullbring
"Think of this as a party break. She'll get to flap her wings then come back go to her disguise form then we're off to Syn Syn. Simple!"
Sarah Love
"It's not that simple, since someone or something caught wind of what we're doing." She stated while slightly biting her tongue.
Kai Takeshi
"How so? Did I do something?" Kai said as he sat on her head while she did her little stretch. "By the way how do you know me exactly? You refer to me as my last name. Did you know my dad?" He looked down at her with a slight confusion as he wanted to know how Zalir knew so much about it.
Reiner
"Of course I'd catch wind but it only be at the crucial hour, don't you say so yourself." Reiner was apart of the Council he was known to be the second strongest and the wisest, as he had grew in age and has been in the world for quite some time. "I have nothing against your plans or obligations, but I ask you why involve others in your curiosity?"
upload_2017-7-19_11-18-42.png
Sarah Love
"I'm guessing you sent a clone knowing we'd come here huh? Your nicknames go farther then what most people think then huh?" She had her back turned to him as Reiner was obviously on a top peek above them. "I involved the other two in this exploration because for a simple reason I can not explain."
Reiner
"Because if the others hear then they will come after the boy. All the same story with the wrong fallback." Reiner sat down on the peek above them as he looked at Zalir in her true form. "A beautiful beast to only be seen in the shadows that lurk within Asgard. What a shame you only bring her to doom."
Crow Fullbring
"Tell me if I'm rude, but doom doesn't belong in the picture with team time either you like it or not." Crow said with a smirking as he looked up at Reiner.
Reiner
"But if she gets involved with an upcoming battle she would be hurt, would she not? She was better off hiding like she was for countless of years. I know an old one when I see em come by." Reiner stated looking up at the sun preparing to set. "But of course you could simply wipe my memory so I had no such knowledge on this plan." Reiner said still starring at the sun.
Sarah Love
"Keep your memory as you'd just get it back anyway. I don't need you against us, but more so I need you on our side. You seem to be on the way you're speaking because knowing you, you'd be the first to attack us trying to tell us to stop. Come on you two we seriously need to get going, and Zalir please don't do that again." She said slightly laughing as she watched the two bond. "We'll be setting our leave Reiner, you should wish us luck." She said as a white magic circle was created under her and Crow.
Crow Fullbring
Standing up finally dusting himself off Crow put his right hand on her shoulder ready to go through another jump as he saw Zalir and Kai.
Kabuto
Phasing through the floor again Kabuto overheard two guards mentioning that Syndraxia was going to come visit Genju's seal soon and that they should get ready to let her in as it was a heavy task to release the barrier to let someone in to check the seal. Finally coming out he looked at the two guards through his mask as they dashed at him with their lances trying to strike him down. Kabuto's right hand was consumed by his mana as a blade as he pierced them both with it and laughed as he heard the other guards rushing down to the seen. A magic circle was created on his back as it charged up what seam to be a blast as it shot out fiercely and nearly killed all the guards. It had the whole cavern shake and almost crumble on it's self. "Silly guards trying to foil my plan." Kabuto walked to the barrier as he sighed placing a hand on it as it started to tear open. "So this seal was created by three, something I can't easily break."
Yoku
"Maybe you shouldn't touch it at all?" All the soldiers and the cave itself was rebuild as if nothing happened. "Who are you and state your business being here?" Yoku was another council member, the strongest the fastest, you name it and he's it.
Kabuto
"Do not act surprise as his awakening will be soon, as another has already been woke from a deep slumber with a new power!" Kabuto started to phase through the floor again as he completely vanished.
Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice followed as Ahri ran down the stairs and held her hand. "Yay! It's time for an adventure!" she cried out happily. Alice then noticed that Nyko turned into an owl and smirked, "Now he can be my dinner." she said meowing. "I'm so excited to train with you guys," she said, "this is going to be awesome!"

Nyko Rain

Nyko switched back to his human form in mid air raising an eyebrow at the girl "you could try if you wanted to, I don't think it would end well for you" he smirked falling to the ground and fixing his jacket "wolves like to much on cats for a snack you know." He said while his teeth turned to canines and his eyes started glowing silver "yum" he snickerd licking his lips before his appearance changed back to normal and he walked to the door
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
When Nyko walked to the exit Alice stock her tongue at him. Alice rested her head on Ahri's shoulder and sighed. "Why does there have to be a possible war on it's way," she said, "it's like peace is uncertain." Alice began to remember what it was like to live in Darkzul, all the suffering she didn't want that to happen anywhere. Alice then came to reality and smiled, "We have to win."

Ahri Inoue
"No ones eating anyone for now on we're a team. Peace is never going to happen if we don't take out what's truly tainting this world. We will win, if we stick together we will fight together and win." She headed to the door after Nyko as she was sure of herself. Stepping out of the door she looked to the right to see some horses gather around the town hall. "I wonder what's going on over there."

8dd1d05fa75c1e804c690743f2773d6b--fantasy-creatures-mythical-creatures.jpg
Zilar the feathered

"Ah. My apologies." Zilar titled her head back watching as Sarah prepared to leave. A sort of smile appear when she realised she would be able to fly. Being able to track Sarah's magic would benefit her after being in the same space with each other for so long. Glancing up to Kai she raised up her front feet and bent her back. "I may known him. Bu I also know the one who cared for you." She didnt waist another second before pushing herself straight off the hill allowing herself to glide yet before reaching the floor she op ed up her wings as they lifted up into the sky, merging into the clouds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back