• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Alice Aimi
Alice noticed Ahri waving at her and smiled. Alice walked towards Ahri and sat next to her and crossed her legs. "Thanks for the seat!" Alice said gleefully. Alice then questioned Ahir, "So, how exactly did you meet Kai and Nyko?" she asked, "They don't seem like people you'd nornally come by." Alice then twirled hee hair with her finger, "You seemed to be the level headed one nya~."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Asher brown

Once he saw the guildmaster wave at him Asher immediately began to shove his way through the gathered crowd to get to her. Once he got to her side he Did a salute like pose before he spoke "Amos and I managed to clear out all of the goblin dens that had been set up in the north. He asked that I inform you that he will also be taking the wendigo hunt in the north Western forests." He cleared his throat a bit as he attempted to mimic Amos's Soft yet Serious tone "he said and I quote ,she can send back up if she sees fit, bit I doubt it'll be needed." Once he finished delivering his messages he nodded towards the sparing arena "what's the story here?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

zilar the feathered
white_dragon_by_diejodis-d3g9r0k.jpg
mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Zilar was interested into why this woman asked so many questions, yet there was still a defence from her she still answered. "I had returned only a few days when the war began. It was my first flight and i had been taken across the seas. The reason is still a mystery to me. Yet he war two years ago is fond in my memory. I was within the clouds watching from above." Looking down to her palms she ran her fingers of the few wrinkles that resided here. Her face blank as a new born sky she looked back up to the landscape that was in front of them. " I am old, very old. I do not remember all the names of those I knew but I remember all their face. But you are correct sir, my life is a shadow with small inserts of light. I do not hide myself away in fear. But in hope of something better." Her gaze cast over to him as she smiled brightly, two small fangs still apparent within her jaw.
coding by cychotic

Hinari Ai
She giggled as Asher explained his message. "Do you think he needs support?" She asked the boy while watching the battle.
Mira Ai
"Basically it was just a friendly challenge that Kai." She pointed at Kai incase Asher didn't know who he was. "Between him and Nyko. It's pretty interesting so far in my opinion." She said with her hands on her lap.
Ahri Inoue
"How I met Kai and Nyko? Well I'll start with Nyko since his story is shorty. Basically met Nyko on the day me and Kai returned back to the guild on a tough mission." She stopped her sentence to giggle. "Just like today." She said watching the two battle it out. "But with Kai.... That's a longer story if you don't mind listening. I don't want to sound corny or nothing, but Kai means everything to me he's like truly something I could never let go of." She said as her smile faded with a worried look as she watched Kai, she began to tell Alice the story as she had a flash back.
Kid Kai

Walking through the forest carrying logs on his back, headed to the guild he see's a water foset and headed over to it drinking some water as he's traveled quite the distance. He then whipped his mouth and bowed from the fact he got such delicious water. Kai smiled bright and continued to walk on. His clothes wasn't the best as it seemed more like slavish clothes, it wasn't cause he was a slave or anything it was cause Kai never wanted to change his shirt since it was the last thing he remembered from his dad. Still carrying the logs on his back he progressed on to the forest. Turning the corner to see a little girl with blonde hair singing a lullaby to herself. He thought she was a creep of course, cause like who the hell sings to themselves now a days?! He looked at her with a weird facial expression walking over to her interested. Once he got closer he stood over the girl and looked down on her inspecting everything on her making sure she was a wizard. He looked at her back and saw baby angel wings. Kai looked shocked at the sight and he jumped back all the way up to the porch. "Who the hell are you!" He said looking at her while breathing heavily from the startle of the girl having wings.

karneval-episode-5-12.png
Kid Ahri

She looked at the strange boy as he basically harassed the crap out of her then jumped back from the sight of her wings. "Are you scared?" She said tilting her head at him confused on why he gained distance from her after just invading her personal space. "Are you okay?" Ahri's voice was cute and high pitched the type of little girl you couldn't get mad at as she was just to cute. She watched him closely as she smiled. "You can eat dinner with us you seem hungry!"

Sie-sie.full.895385.jpg
???

"Dinner's ready! Oh! We have a visitor?" She said looking at Kai she then smiled. "I didn't know you invited friends Ahri." She said stepping to the side to let Kai enter. "Please feel yourself at home. We're sorry for the mess but we try to clean up a lot!" She said but the house was completely clean. "As you can see this isn't our permanent house." She said smiling. "We're here to let Ahri attend at your school." She said smiling at the boy watching him walk in she saw his clothing and felt bad trying to be the nicest mom she could be. She flashed stepped to the kitchen looking at her husband and spoke with him while Kai sat in the living room

Kid Ahri

Walking in the building after Kai she took her shoes off before stepping in. She then sat by Kai on the couch and looked at him closely. "Your kind of cute." Ahri said looking at Kai with a straight face showing no emotion after what she said. "But you smell weird? I guess mommy was right about boys." She said pinching her nose to not smell the horrible stench from Kai.

Kid Kai

"You look weird though." He said not having any emotions towards girls as they weren't his concern. His main concern even growing up was to find his father. "Why are you pinching your nose when I smell fine I just showered at that water thingy." He said pointing out the window to the side of the house, knowing he clearly drank from the foset.

Kid Ahri

She blinked at him from what he said not having a response for it. "Why do you think I look funny!" She said as her cheeks puffed up and her face turned red.

Kid Kai

"You just do."

Ahri's Mom

"Dinners ready on the table for you guys!" She yelled out to the kids.

Kid Ahri

She sat in the table and ate her food while watching Kai devour his like he hasn't ate in ages.

Kid Kai

Finishing his plate in literally no time he burped and pounded his chest to get some air. "Can I get more please I really like this stuff." He said holding out his plate towards Ahri's mother.

Ahri's Mom

"Oh yes of course there's enough for third and fourth if you so want to help yourself." She said smiling making Kai's plate the same as her husband's. (Men plate!)

Kid Kai

He began to eat it extremely fast once again, asking for more until he ate till his belly had a bump. It looked as if his stomach was swollen from the amount of crap he stuffed down it. He made a sweet sigh from the delicious food and he got up from his chair and walked to the door. Not saying thank you at all for the great meal and headed outside.

Kid Ahri

Jumping from her chair she ran over to him and tackled him on the ground trying to hit him for not thanking her parents for so kindly offering their food to him.

Kid Kai

Of course being raised by a dragon Kai simply blocked and dodged all her punches as he looked at her. "Why did you attack me?" He asked looking at her in the eyes. "I have to go back home."

Kid Ahri

Her face got red once more as she yelled out. "What home!? You look like you've been living in the sewers or some stupid stuff like that! Why don't you have any respect, from living so low as that you should at least show you care!" She said trying to punch Kai more.

Arhi's Dad

Pulling his daughter of the young boy he set her a bit of distance from Kai. "I'm truly sorry for the attack from my daughter what do you want from us so you can forgive us."

Kid Kai

Picking up the logs he was getting for the guild he shook his head. "I'm going home." He said as he walked off waving at the two fading from into the forest.

---
(Flash Back ended)

Ahri Inoue

"And that's how we met. Ever since I was looking for him in the town we live in now. Everyday when I went to school I'd search for the face, but could not find it." She said smiling. "Till one day I saw him again but it was in our early teens he was 15 and I was 14. I followed him home and saw the amazing guild as they told me if I asked my father to live there with them they'd accept me. My father was very protective and it was hard for him to say yes." She said giggling a bit. "One thing I never understood is why his hair or his face never seems to change no matter the age he is." She said not understanding that one factor about Kai.

xsaberzx xsaberzx The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Crow Fullbring
Crow nodded at the beautiful girl as he blushed and looked away and scratched the back of his head after seeing her smile. "Well anyway you know what we mean by the dragon god right? The little hidden temple you dragons go to, so that you can go worship the guy. A special kid we know says he saw that god and felt his presence, and Syndraxia directed you to us sooo." Crow said explaining the situation. "You're quite an interesting lady I shall say my self." Crow tilted his body even though he's sitting in a form like a bow.
Sarah Love
"Stop the flirting, but yeah that's the current situation that's going on we're interested in that beast, You dragons call him DD right?" She said looking at Zalir with a confused face. "I'll show you the past two wars to inform you on what happened while you were in hiding."
Ridge Ridge

zilar the feathered
"I am no lady. I am an ancient spieces of dragon known for their wise and courageous abilities in battle. Do not name me by something I am not." A deepened voice almost seemed to speak out from Zalir, he eyes were suddenly and greatly full of rage towards Crow it was not only such. It was something that was rarely seen from Zilar, mostly peaceful she wouldn't allow an emotion such as anger to over come her. Yet some subjects were always too much for her.

Turning back towards the woman her voice and expression became normal again. "I do know of this dragon. However the war of the past is not of my interest, I was not their to die with my people and neither was I there to fight with them."

coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Nyko Rain
Nyko smirked "fine i can go a little faster, lets see if your eyes are trained enough" he dashed forward disappearing but leaving a copy of himself still running towards kai, he did this three times, moving around the room at hyper speed "BreakDown X2" he said slashing his hand through the air causing massive blades of wind to fly at kai " and just for a little reassurance, Gale force!" He said causing wind from every direction to fly at Kai
Gohan510 Gohan510
(Got distracted and then fell asleep sorry)

Crow Fullbring
He scratched the back of his head as he heard the dragon snap, he scoot back from her a little bit as it was a quick snap into her calming down into talking to Sarah. "Geez girls are mean in all races." He whispered to Sarah's ear as he looked at Zilar. "I like that your feisty, but I already have to deal with two girls with feisty attitude. Hmmm maybe Sarah you're a dragon too huh? Like I super rare one that controls time." Crow was on to something as he stopped the thought process.
Sarah Love
"You're honestly really annoying you know that? I hardly ever tolerate you, it's syndraxia that tends to deal with you better then I do." She said glaring at Crow after his rude remark towards the three. She then look back at Zilar, as she smirked. "Have you heard about the man who killed his own and the winged beast? The Black Terror. Believe it or not that kid is still alive, yet we sealed him away if that's the reason you were put into hiding. Surprisingly it's this guys son as well on top of all the mix. I guess that's enough warming up, but I should tell you our teams goal is to resurrect this world and keep it at peace while evil grows all around. Also we like the good adventures of finding artificial things, like your important DD." Sarah stood while speaking and looked behind her to the entrance of the cave. "Would you calmly come with us now that you know we won't vandalize you?"
Ridge Ridge
------------------------
Kai Takeshi
"My eyes huh, so I'm guessing he's going for every direction even my blind spots." Kai said under his breathe as he watched the clones separate around him and blades of wind came his direction, Kai was able to dodge them but they got faster and faster. Sooner or later of dodging it started to get out of hand as a blade almost hit Kai again but he barely spun out of it's direction as two blades nearly touched Kai as a burst of flames rushed out from where Kai was standing. Blazing stronger and stronger because all of the wind going on giving it support. The flames easily took out the clones as Kai burst out the flame going for his first offensive move.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nyko Rain

"Oooo, this should be fun" Nyko said as he allowed himself to drop to the ground "show me what you got Kai" Nyko smirked as he got into his fighting stance, waiting to see what Kai's offensive move would be "I guess I could do a shockwave followed with a slam" he said quietly shrugging at the plan, he probably wouldn't follow it anyway
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai flashed stepped quick as he appeared before Nyko as he went for quick punches and kicks. For some reason Kai seemed to not yet be having fun yet.

Nyko Rain

Nyko started to block the punches and kicks at the same speed "come on Lao I know you can do better than that" Nyko said having a bored tone in his voice "they said we could go all out so why don't we?" He Pivoted his foot and then vanished only to reappear a few get away crossing his arms and tilting his head "Kai you are no fun" he said with a small but adorable pout. " you aren't even having fun, the point of this was to have fun and see how strong you've gotten, and you aren't even trying....then again neither am I but that's besides the point!!" He said still pouting
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
Alice smiled at Ahri, "Awww it's kind of like a fateful encounter!" she said happily. "Minus the little bit of stalking," she said jokingly with a slight giggle, "I'm kidding!" She then softly nudged Ahri, "So were there any romantic moments between you too? Kissing, hugging, maybe adult things?" Alice asked to playfully tease Ahri. She then noticed Nyko's clones and Kai's flames. "This looks like its gonna get better soon." she said examining the two. As the fight proceeded and she heard Nyko mention holding back she then turned to Ahri. "What exactly are they capable of?" she asked.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Nyko back up as he stood there. "Show me you're true strength and maybe you might draw mine out. I'm not the same as i used to be, always fired up for any fight. I get bored of the simple thought of my opponents base power being weak." Kai said as flames engulfed his body as he was covered by it like an aura, soon after electricity started to form inside the flames.

Ahri Inoue
Ahri blushed after hearing alice words as her face gone red. "No no no nothing of such sorts. Ha ha ha." She had an awkward laugh as she placed both hands on her lap trying to ignore the teasing. "Well he told me not to tell anyone, but I'm sure he's going to show it off if Nyko pushes him to. Kai at max is unrivaled as he's entered a level of strength not even demi gods could handle. The only downfall is he can only withstand the power for so short of time. Nyko I'm not really sure of his power sibce he's been gone for quite some time. I don't really see this battle going long, we have a mertibg to attend to with some friends of ours." She waid with a soft smile. "I see what Nyko means though Kai doesn't ecen look like he's enjoying this one bit, i guess after a while you get so strong barely anything excites you. Don't get me wrong though of course there are others out there stronger then him but right now, it excites me seeing him train to break his own limits."
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain

"You really are no fun" Nyko said crossing his arms. The air in the room got thinner as it was being drawn towards Nyko "fine I can show a little of my actual power but only if you show yours too" air swirled around him turning into a shimmering silver before it engulfed his whole body forming his aura. "I miss the old you, he was really fired up.....pun intended" Nyko chuckled as his aura grew wider and brighter "but never the less" he shrugged "let's get this show on the road, shockwave" he said holding his hand out. His aura focused into his hand and the shot out a steady stream of energy directly at Kai
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
Alice was shocked to hear how strong Kai is. "I can only imagine what he could do with power like that," she said, "thankfully he a good person or there would be havoc." Alice then thought to herself, "Someone this strong in a place known by so many people...there are probably so many people who want to obtain his power." She then came back to reality seeing Nyko's aura shine brightly. "Ohh pretty nya~" she said amazed by his aura. "Well this is going to escalate, should I brace myself?" she asked sarcasticly.

Gohan510 Gohan510

zilar the feathered
Zilar stood herself up and gazed around her home. The small cloth around her body waved in the warm breeze while her hair flowed in the wind. Taking in a breath she looked around to the both of them and nodded. "Very well. But one sign I do not like and I will leave." She was serious. This was a big step for Zilar and it was something she wasn't going to take lightly.

Although there was a feeling she could trust them, there was also the feeling that she had to keep her senses about her. A sudden question popped into her mind, a slight twist into expression as she spoke appeared. "How are we travelling, and where are we travelling too, exactly?"

coding by cychotic

Ahri Inoue
"It is quite scary isn't it? But for sure you should try talking to him after this he's really nice. His power was taken from him though, we had an incident where someone took over his body and destroyed all of asgard. Of course that was in another timeline though but still, he was extremely powerful. The reason why though is because of Kai's special trait of being a dragon dancer he gets this weird passive ability where is body goes over his limit for the cost of overheating itself. Which means he goes beyond the ability, now take that with someone inside of his body and their magic powers blend and on top of that the passive ability." She said while watching the fight as she talked to Alice. "I guess you should yeah."
Kai Takeshi
Kai got hit with the beam of energy as there was smoke covering where he stood, Kai had successfully blocked it as he flashed stepped to Nyko going for some more punches. If Nyko was to dodge Kai would chase after him and continue his barrage of punches, even though Kai had entered his dual mode he still hasn't use magic besides his defensive tactic. Kai seemed to was slowly starting to have some what fun as his attacks would continue coming at Nyko, even if he blocked some, another some would hit him in the face.
Ahri Inoue
"Now he's starting to take this some what serious." She said smiling while watching the fight. "Thank you nyko for bringing the old fun Kai back."
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
-------------
Sarah Love
"Well first we have to go pick up the kids and then we head off to Syndraxia. There you will speak to her and bring us to the temple of some sort." Sarah said placing a hand on her hips as she watched the outside of the cave. "We travel with me don't ask how but just come over and grab a hold of me and we're out of here."
Crow Fullbring
"The best spot to grab on are those two Jugs you dig!?" Crow said as blood slowly fell from his nose, and he walked over to Sarah ready to go through the warp. "But on a serious note we have to worry before the council catches wind of our plan I can feel some flies coming this way probably looking for you too Zalir."
Ridge Ridge

Nyko Rain

"Oh come on, you are supposed to be Kai the great dragon dancer" Nyko said as he ducked a punch only to get hit with another one. After getting hit, he flash stepped away to avoid getting hit again "you have a pretty good right hook" Nyko laughed and looked over to Ahi and winked "fine don't use your magic ya boring person" he teased "it's probably weak anyway" he stuck his tongue out teasing Kai "did daddy dragon not teach you how to roar?" He grinned before dashing forward with a jumping round house kick
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai blocked the round house kick as he used his left hand to go for a jab as it was engulfed in flame. If Nyko blocked Kai would dash after him going for constant punching into a side kick to launch Nyko away from him, Kai did not respond nor did he get tilted this was him getting slightly serious as he was one the complete offensive.
g5GM7j.gif

Nyko Rain

A gust of wind sent Nyko flying upwards to dodge the flame punch. He flipped through the sir and landed before he started blocking and deflecting Kai's attacks "someone is getting serious" Nyko muttered before he was hit with at least 3 punches. "Ow" he said before jumping back a few feet " alright then let's get serious Dragon dancer" he said whilst taking off his hood to show his bright blonde hair. His eyes glow led slightly silver "Gods bane" he muttered before flashstepping around the room doing full circles around Kai at one point he dashed forward and attempted a punch amplified by the wind.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai watched as Nyko dashed around the arena as he came at Kai full force with an air amplified attack as he turned and used his left hand again as hit was engulfed in flames as his fist clashed with Nyko's as it was clash of magic crushing the floor under them as cracks flew around the floor. Kai looked at Nyko as his lightning struck down on Nyko.

Nyko Rain
"Damn" he muttered getting struck by the lighting. Nyko fell to the ground in a little bit of pain. "So that's how it is" Nyko growled getting serious. He jumped up and back flipped away. He held his arms up in both sides of his body. His silver aura blinked into existence and shrouded his body. "You wanna get serious?" Nyko looked up his eyes silver to match his aura. "BreakDown" he spoke causing blades of wind to fly towards Kai as he walked forward at a relaxed speed, blades flying at Kai at a nonstop pace
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai crossed his arms in front of his face as he allowed himself to get blasted by the blades, while his clothes got cut. Kai had a little bit of blood come down from his mouth as he was taking the hits head on.
Ahri Inoue
"Why is he letting himself get attacked?"
Mira Ai
"I have no idea, but that looks like it hurts like seriously." Mira stated looking worried at Kai.
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked over his arms as he was getting attacked by the blades. "I figured it out you're a demi-god huh?" Kai said as he got attacked by the wind blades still as they rushed at him.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain

Nyko smirked "Demi-God of the sky and son of the destruction god Zion" he stated still walking forward causing the blades to attack ferociously like they were out to get blood "how did you figure it out? I haven't even shown seventy percent of my aura yet?" He asked curiously tilting his head to the side a little "heck this is just my normal Mage powers, I haven't even used my Demi-God strength yet, so how did you figure it out Dragon-Dancer?"
Gohan510 Gohan510
(Kinda strange how we are the only ones posting with exception of 2 others)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back