• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Kai Takeshi
"I fought to many Demi-gods not to know, even if you like it or not every now and then you spew out a little bit of god aura. It's not hard to spot, heh not at all it's quite simple and easy in my opinion." Kai said still getting hit by the blades as he released his arms burst his flame electrical type aura as the blades vanish around him. Flash stepping as he started to dash at Nyko at full speed dodging wind blades as they came his way, his hands slowly getting consumed by flames and lightning in the other as he gotten closer. Once he got up to Nyko he jumped over him doing flips in the air as he prepares a spell. "Thunder Flame Clap!" He said as he clapped his hands together as the flames and lightning consumed Nyko at his location.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Alice Aimi
"Is he really gonna take all the hits!" Alice said as Kai was getting hit by the blades. Alice that Kai was crazy but, she knew he wasn't going to just stand there; with what Ahri, told her there was no change.Alice then headed Nyko admit that he is a Demi-god and was amazed to be in the presence of one. Once Kai used his spell she then turned to Ahri and asked, "He's getting there isn't he?" She then smirked and continued to spectate.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
"Slowly but surely yes pay attention to his body as the fight goes on. Also pay attention to his aura the more the fight goes on the more he gets excited, the closer he gets to showing off his new power." Ahri looked at Alice with an excited look, it's always interesting watching fights like these you get to see each contestants true nature."
xsaberzx xsaberzx
(Where are you guys?!)
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish @Echo the Guinea Pig Lord

Alice Aimi
"Yeah it is interesting." Alice replied. "It's kind of like the two bring out the best of each other when it comes to battling." Alice said in excitement. "When it comes to their magic, they're forces to be reckoned with." Alice then thought to herself, "It would be fun to challenge them once but, I'll just end up getting hurt."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
"It is interesting maybe you should challenge one of them or even both one day." Ahri looked at Alice with a cute smile. "I don't think any of them would hurt you especially Kai I know he'd end the fight with his fist close to your face." She giggled as she looked at Alice some more. "I guess it's common for men that have a bond to send their feelings to each other by crossing fist.
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Asher Brown

Caught off guard by the fight all together it took Asher a while to really get an idea of what was going on. These guys were clearly holding back, and that thought made him a bit nervous considering he was pretty sure either of them could take him down pretty easily as they were.
Finally snapping back to reality he addressed the guild masters question "No I don't ,a wendigo isn't much of a problem, he says he'll be back to the guild hall when he finishes. We only split up because I needed to come back for supplies and he didn't."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice smiled at Ahri and spoke, "Maybe one day I will." When Ahri mention guys bonding by crossing fist she giggled. "Men," she said, "so rowdy nya~" Alice was interested in Ahri's abilities since she has yet to hear or see them. "Hey Ahri," she said, "what kind of magic do you use?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
She heard Alice ask the question about her magic type as she blushed a bit as she seems to be interested about Ahri. "I'm an angel, does that answer your question? I can use holy magic, I would like to say I'm right behind Kai in strength but I'm not really there yet." She watched Kai intently while she talked to Alice. "One day I believe you'll be able to beat Kai, one thing you'll notice about Kai he drops his guard at the worst times."
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Hinari Ai
"Well what do you need from the guild love? I'll help you gather them." She said getting ready to stand up as she replied to the man while watching the fight. "It sucks, I wanted to keep watching but if you're in need I have no problem in coming." She smiled bright to Asher.
Mira Ai
"I can go help if you want big sis?"
Hinari Ai
"No no your fine continue watching."
Mako Albert
"No ladies I'll get up." Mako said insisting them to stay and watch as the fight was already decided.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Nyko Rain
"Sky god Slam!" Nyko responded slamming his hands on the ground causing a massive up draft of wind. The wind also swirled around him and acted as a shield against he fire and lighting allowing him to jump out the way " Sky Cannon!" He said whilst doing a backflip. He held out his hands together and shot a massive blast of shimmering wind "crush" he spoke again and the blast Became even bigger tearing up the floor as it was beamed directly at Kai.
(I didn't get a notification sorry)
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai watched as the beam came at him he had no time to react as the attack collided as the smoke from the attack stayed where he was hit. Kai landed from the smoke as his shirt was slightly ripped. "Well this sucks." He threw his jacket off of him then snatch his shirt off as steam came from his shoulders. "So you're finally starting to show me some more of your god magic? Release your seal for me!" Kai said as the flames and electricity aura came out to cover his body. "The harder you fight the more exciting it get!" Kai said cracking his knuckles.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nyko Rain

"Seal? what seal? what are you talking about?" Nyko asked utterly confused as he landed on the ground "what is a seal and why would I release it?" Nyko asked staring at Kai like he was a mad man "whatever wind burst!" he said holding his hand out, shooting out rapid bolts of silver energy
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
"Makes sense," Alice said with a smile, "it suits you, being an angel and using Holy magic, you seem very kind hearted, you're very pretty, and you pack a punch." Alice then put both her hands behind her head. "Maybe I can beat Kai." Alice said as she thought of ways she can fight against Kai then she meowed softly. She saw Nyko's and Kai's attacks collide and Nyko sending another attack at Kai, "Man do these guys keep going," she said, "I usually shot a few shoots or mess with my opponent till they quit but, they just continue...it's still worth watching though."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai started walking towards Nyko as the silver energy blew past him. "You're a demi-god, but don't know how to release your godly power?" Kai said walking to Nyko as he started deflecting the blast. with his right hand as they clashed with the ground around the arena. "You gotta know now how to release that type of power?" Kai said as the blast colliding with him again as he walked through the smoke with the flame lightning aura still surrounding him. "Go 100% show me what you got!" Kai said flash stepping around Nyko then taking distance away from Nyko as he stood there.
Ahri Inoue
"You might be able to, you can sense Kai's magic power right now right?" She asked Alice as she watched the fight and then looked at Alice. "Thank you, you're pretty cute yourself I really like your hair it seems very natural and smooth." She said as her eyes sparkled up. "I only get aggressive to set Kai straight, sometimes he gets really cocky." She said scratching the back of her head nervously. "If you feel his magic power now wait till he gets completely serious." She said smirking at Kai.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nyko Rain
"you're telling me I have more power than I think I do?" he smirked "alright" Nyko's eyes turned silver and his body vanished appearing right in front of him "Sky God's Cannon" he said holding his hand in the form of a gun causing a massive amount of energy to fly out and straight at kai. but after he fired this he flashed stepped above Kai " Odin's Hammer!" he shouted causing the air to envelope around his fist as he slammed down in attempt to hit the dragon dancer
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Getting sent flying Kai then saw Nyko above him as to the crowd saw Nyko slam down on Kai as the smoke formed from the attack. Reappearing from the flash step Kai whipped the sweat off his forehead as he looked at Nyko. "That was a close one." Kai looked at Nyko and sighed, as he looked up at Ahri and knew she saw what he did at that very instant.
Ahri Inoue
"Did you see that Alice!?" She shook Alice's arm as she watched Kai barely evade the attack. "He used his lightning side of the magic to get him out of the sticky situation he was in."
Kai Takeshi
"You seem to be getting tired slowly, using those spells are slowing you down also." Kai stated while standing there as his skin slowly starting to have a red aura over it as his hair stood up and the pebbles flew up around him. "Yeah, you got more power then what you think you do. If I remember though you gotta learn your release though. Well that's what most Demi-gods do at least, last time I checked." Kai thought about what he was saying as he was thinking about Diablo.

Nyko Rain

"i haven't used these spells in a couple of years!" he huffed angrily taking off his jacket and throwing it to the side seeing as it had ripped from the lightning anyway "a seal that lets be access my godly magic? maybe you could teach me or something since you know a lot more than I do" he shrugged letting his aura surrounded his body "how about we finish this with one last hurrah " he grinned "I'm getting kinda hungry and I wanna know more about this seal so put everything you have into one blast" he grinned and his aura grew wildly having streaks of black intertwined

Gohan510 Gohan510

zilar the feathered
white_dragon_by_diejodis-d3g9r0k.jpg
mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Gazing around the area, Zilar wasn't reluctant to go. Her home had been a sanctuary ever since she could remember and leaving it tore at her heart. She placed a hand over Sarah's shoulder before nodding. "Very well. I expect you have drawn attention over here. No doubt I have been slacking in my hiding as well." Closing her eyes for a breif moment her body almost moved with the breeze before coming to a sudden halt."Let us leave then."
coding by cychotic

Kai Takeshi
"I'm slightly hungry to not going to lie, one more strike you say? All out? You sure you want me to my absolute max?" Kai said confused looking at Nyko as he was slightly worried if he should go all out or not. Kai then let his aura spike up a bit as he was looking at Nyko with a slightly serious face. Kai's magic power rose dramatically high as his aura spiked up and started having pulse of blue. The arena started shake as he was screaming as his hair was still sticking up as the aura still had pulses of blue. as his body was completely covered in blue aura and he slowly burst out of it.
Ahri Inoue
"Why is he not going to max power?" Ahri said as everyone in the guild looked at her confused as Kai's magic power seemed extremely high as if he was at max power.
Mira Ai
"What do you mean he's not at his max? What's happening to his aura!? What happened to his hair!?"
Hinari Ai
"That's not his max huh?" She said as she slightly blushed looking at Kai slowly going completely blue. "This is similar to when his hair turned red during the war, you can't sense his magic power.
tumblr_nmmxvkZpcx1t45pbyo1_500.gif
-----------
Crow Fullbring
Crow looked at Zalir as he blushed and put a hand on Sarah's free shoulder. "You like humans? Like you would date one huh?" He asked Zalir confidently. "I'll take you out to dinner and stuff!" Crow said scratching the back of his head.
Sarah Love
"Oh please she doesn't want a scavenger honestly. You need to relax." A white magic circle appeared under all three of them as it started to shoot up a light as they vanished from the cave. They where in a void gap at this point traveling throw space and time. "So how long have you been in that cave Zalir?" She looked over her shoulder to look at Zalir.
Ridge Ridge

zilar the feathered
"Youre rather persistent aren't you?" Zilar said to Crow in a sarcastic tone. Humanoids and dragons together ever really ended well, she'd seen it before and the outcome always ended up..roasted. Looking back to Sarah however her eyes dropped low for a moment the thought about how much time she really had spent hiding away sank in once the thoughts came into her mind. "I've been within the cavern for many years now. I was staying in another part of Asgard however, I was found and swiftly moved away from there."
coding by cychotic

Crow Fullbring
Crow nodded at Zalir at her comment, as he sighed knowing what she was thinking. "I know i know the relationship between simple humans and dragons don't usually mix, but maybe we will aye?" Crow said with a wink as he was thinking about his son and what his son did to Syndraxia.
Sarah Love
Sarah smiled as she giggled a bit looking back up ahead. "You where just found again huh?" She stated sarcastically, as she looked back at Crow with a death glare then back to the path up ahead. She had to focus so they didn't fall out the slipstream and get erased from existence. "It's okay you have friends now, good people for once." Sarah said as the path way crashed down in the town that the guild Dragon Heart resides in. "Was the ride nice and easy." She looked back at Zalir
Ridge Ridge

zilar the feathered

Zilars ears pinned back as Sarah mentioned being found again. It wasn't that she never wanted to be found again, but there was always the worry that it wouldn't end badly again. "Yes he ride was nice. Yet I still prefer flyin-.." Zilar didn't finish her sentence as she realised where she was. A step forward onto the path and her legs began to shake slightly.

A swallow and a clearing of the throats her gaze grew up to the sky thinking if she could leave quickly. "The, Dragon Heart...I'm here again?" Zilar didn't wait for Crow or Sarah before she went bounding down he path. She was both excited and scared at the same time; little would control her at this point.
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Nyko Rain

Nyko stared at him like he was an idiot " you do realize I can sense that you have more power than this right?" He shrugged "fine save your true power for when I figure out how to unlock my seal" Nyko said then he allowed his aura to spike up uncontrollably. he allowed some of the Demi-God aura that he could muster to seep in causing his aura to change from silver to a rather demonic white and Black "Lets see, Sky God Cannon or Shockwave" he asked himself as his aura charged up "you make the first move Dragon Dancer" he smirked
Gohan510 Gohan510

tumblr_n8uqbnXwXK1rmmrxmo1_400.gif

Attachments

• upload_2017-7-17_12-11-57.png
    upload_2017-7-17_12-11-57.png
    63.7 KB · Views: 4
  • upload_2017-7-17_12-14-15.png
    upload_2017-7-17_12-14-15.png
    99 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice was surprised by Kai's flash-step, "That was really close," she said, "Lightning magic you say." Alice was also surprised at the sight of Kai's hair starting to rise and pebbles beginning to float. The arena began to shake Alice was worried, "Wait this isn't his max power?!" she asked Ahri. "His aura was red now it's-" before she could finish her sentence she saw Nyko's aura as well, "Ehh?! Now his aura is changing too!" Alice said worryingly. "At this rate I don't know who will win."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai's hair fell back down to black as his aura faded and he scratched the back of his head with a huge smile as he laughed a little bit. "I'm done, i had enough fun. Well either buddy you couldn't keep up with blaze blue." He slightly laughed again as he could sense familiar magic powers. "Plus it's almost time to go. I can access that state any percent of my power, but i can only hold it for five minutes. That's why I usually wait to use. I don't really know about releasing your seal neither most of the Demi-gods I've seen done it with no effort."
Ahri Inoue
She sighed out if relief that either one of them would get hurt. "I swear he always does that if he's fighting against a friend he's no fun." Ahri looked at Kai and smiled as she knew Kai was finally getting mature. "The old him would've went right Nyko and use all his might after getting close."
Mira Ai
Mira blinked a couple of times as she noticed Kai stopped his fighting. "Why'd he stop Ahri?"
Ahri Inoue
Ahri giggled a bit while turned to look at Mira. "Who knows Kai always seems to surprise me."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx
---------
Crow Fullbring
Crow watched the dragons walk off after they arrived. "Has she been in this town before?" Crow asked Sarah as he watched the dragon leave them in the distance. "You feeling right as well? I know that takes quite some mana."
Sarah Love
Sarah smiled at Crow as she followed Zilar. "I'm great thanks for worrying cutie." Sarah giggled and continued after Zilar who obviously seemed excited.
Ridge Ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back