• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Gohan510

Zero Mortal Plan!
Hinari Ai

Hirano smells the fresh air of the outside world as she looked at the beautiful garden she had infront of the guild building. She smiled bright and was happy for another day waking up to see a beautiful sight as this. She looked at the morning sun shine bight as the wind blows slowly making it the best scene. The tree's swayed to the direction of the wind as the same goes for her hair. She looked and noticed a boy with black hair with a girl, she smiled knowing who the two where. She waved at them with a bright smile looking back at the guild and noticing it's quiet for once.

Kai Takeshi

"Yo Guild Master!" He said with a small smile, as he wasn't the type to smile. "It's been quite a bit of time, me and Ahri finally finished our intense mission and we're finally home!" Kai said scratching the back of his head as he laughed a bit.

Hinari Ai

"Was it a hard mission? I hope it was you both had gotten so strong since. You guys came back earlier then I expected." She looked at them shocked.

Ahri Inoue

"Well Kai wouldn't shut up about coming here and getting a another mission so I told him we'll leave early this morning so now we're here." She looked behind Hinari at the Guild Building as she blinked three times. "It's quiet?"

Hinari Ai

She giggled and looked back as well. "For now."

WELCOME TO DRAGON HEART!
Juju Juju A Amnesia The DoomyFish The DoomyFish FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain

it was early in the morning but I didn't care. I was to busy excited to once again leave the comfort of my home and return to civilization. if I spend one more day in this forest I am going to go mad. I slipped on my long jacket over my cat eared hooded and shoved on my combat boots I was so anxious I didn't even bother to tie them! I just shoved the laces inside the boots and ran out of my cottage. I breathed in a deep breath, taking in the fresh Pine scent of my home before I allowed a gust of wind to levitate me off the ground "goodbye my home" I said aloud before a stronger gust of wind sent me flying out of the forest and into the blue sky.

After what seemed like years(actually no more than an hour) I finally arrived at the one place I remember...the Dragon Heart Guild hall. I pulled my shirt down and looked at the guild mark on my chest "ah the good old days, full of murder and mayhem" I said aloud rolling my eyes before I opened the doors to the guild hall and walked in. and as I figured everyone's eyes were either on me or on their cups....I figured it would be like this since I was declared missing in action. I confidently strolled through the guild hall, praying that I would find someone I knew because as cool as I tried to look, I really only looked awkward.
Gohan510 Gohan510 A Amnesia The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Kai Takeshi
While sitting at a table across form Hinari and beside Ahri, Kai yawned as the two girls seemed to be discussing girly topics. Kai cross his arms behind his head as he looked up at the ceiling and side thinking about all the comrades that came up missing two years ago during the war. Being surprised Mako survived, but what would Dragon Heart be without their trusting bar. He laughed as he watched the others do their daily thing at Dragon Heart, it was relaxing to be home after missions after all it was some pretty intense stuff!
Hinari Ai
"Judging from the mission you guys just taken did you get hurt at all? The guilds been helping the towns people rebuild some of the stuff around here, actually even more now we have a monument of all our lost friends. I think you're even up there Kai, as the Dragon Hearts hero the one who defeated the Black Terror." She said giggling looking at the lazy Kai Takeshi that she knows she loves so dear, they go way back as he was the original members of dragon heart. "Memories always come by me like a rushing volt of lightning about you, you know the fact you grown up so fast it honestly hurts an makes me feel older." She said smiling at Kai, as she giggled once again looking over at Ahri. "And you've been right beside him since the very beginning huh? We've also been getting new members lately, some orphans and kids who where in need I guess you can say!" She said with a smile.
Ahri Inoue
Ahri nodded and looked at Kai with a slight of irritation since on their last mission Kai completely forgot she existed and almost killed her along with the beast they had slain. "He's an idiot of all sorts and sizes of course I have to be with him the whole way through." She said with her cheeks puffing up with a slight blush. "New members!? I want to see them! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She screamed as she jumped out her chair looking for anyone new as she spotted a familiar face. "Nyko?" Ahri stated as she slowly walked over to him. "I thought you disappeared for good." She said with a tear going down her face.
Kai Takeshi
"Hey it was on accident and I said i'm sorry sheesh!" Kai said looking away from the girls as he then noticed Ahri mentioning Nyko after screaming out looking for the new guild members. "She never changes does she." He then looked over to see Ahri had found an old lost friend. "It's been a while huh?" Kai said with a smirk as this meant it would be a challenge towards nyko. "I hope you haven't gotten weak over the time you've been missing." Kai said sitting up looking at the two.
Hinari Ai
"Seems to be this morning for the guild will be an exciting one right off the bat huh? Old friends meeting back and new starting new and forever lasting bonds." She said to herself watching everyone in the guild still in her chair.
Mako Albert
Walking over to Kai and Hinari cleaning a cup with a rag as he sat by Hinari. "The guild seems better and better everyday it's amazing." Mako said smiling
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Mako and laughed a bit. "How's the scar going for you?"
Mako Albert
Mako laughed and nodded. "Sarah has been helping it out for me, those three should be dropping by today." Mako said cleaning the cup still.

Mentions: FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nyko Rain

Finally a familiar face "AHRI!!!" I practically screamed running over to her and embracing her in a hug "I missed you guys" I smiled and the frowned when I looked at Kai, "I can still take you with both my hands tied behind my back and blindfolded Takeshi" I stated with a small smirk forming...

I finally let go of Ahri after what seemed like hours of hugging "how have you guys been, I see you all survived the war"
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
Laying down on a grassy hill with her jacket off on the ground and her shotguns strapped to her belt as Alice was looking up at the blue sky. "It's so beautiful..." she said calmly to then go silent. "Well then," she said as she began to get up, "time to get back to the guild." Alice then backed up a few feet and began to sprint forward and then jumped off of the hill. "Lightweight!" Alice shouted as she used her magic to lower her gravitational field to make her float in the air.

Alice then landed on the ground and sprinted towards the guild. As she entered the guild she noticed the guild master and some unique faces. Alice walked towards Guild Master Hinari. "Morinin Master!," Alice greeted Hinari gleefuly, "how are ya today?" she asked to then noticed the others. "I'm not sure that we've met before." she told the others only to find them a bit familiar, "Wait have I seen you around before?" she asked. She then examined tgem closely, "Nope, don't recognize you guys I probably have just seen you around here and there." she said disappointedly. "But, why do I feel like I'm missing something important?"

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Hinari Ai
She smiled and looked at Alice, and nodded. "Hello there how was your trip out to the hills?" She asked Alice gently. "This handsome boy in front of me is Kai Takeshi if you heard about the Great Mage War 2 that happened 2-3 years ago he was the "Hero" of that war. He was teamed with three other powerful mages, well four to be exact. Ahri the blonde girl right there that's talking to an old guild member Nyko, Crow a very sly man who usually fights for himself, Sarah the time traveler, and Syndraxia the elegant obsidian dragon." She said giggling watching Kai and Nyko going at each other.
Kai Takeshi
Kai sighed and looked away from Nyko has he crossed his arms. "I don't fight flies anyway." He mumbled to himself as he noticed a new girl with black hair he nodded his head to her as he stood up flexing. "Yeah the hero, yours truly Kai freaking Takeshi! Nic-" His sentence was cut off as he was jabbed in the head by Ahri
Ahri Inoue
After jabbing Kai in the head her face was flushed up red. "YOU IDIOT STOP SHOWING OFF!" She yelled at him as she looked at Alice and bowed. "I'm Ahri Inoue nice to meet you!"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain

"Do you really wanna go Kai? Do you really wanna fight a S class" I smirked crossing my arms looking at who I think would be my new rival....I mean I kinda left out the part of me being a Demi-God but you know, no one needs to know that for right now "it's been awhile since I've had a good fight" I said before turning my head to look at the new girl that was standing there "Yo" I said with small wave "and last time I checked I'm more of an owl than a fly" I winked at Ahri thinking she would understand the shapeshifter joke
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

zilar the feathered
c641d18c8cfd44ad48090517713cae3c70a278da5850a94407c1a9113aab8473.jpg
mentions: none
The birds have begun to sing. It's time to wake up and so the dragon did. Zilar woke up in a the usual good mood she was always in. Spreading her wings out in full span she glanced around the cavern she rested herself in. Dusting off her body with the bottom of her tail, she released out dead smoke from her nostrils before making her way out to the exit.

The skies were inviting as normal, and o, with pressure onto the ground from her muscles, Zilar boosted herself up into flight, reaching for the clouds she so longed to be within. Gliding through the moisture in the air, the second eye lids she possessed locked down. Unsure of where she was going to end up within the day, the flight she was on would continue for some time.
coding by cychotic

Back hurt, arms hurt, head hurt, everything hurt. Rika rolled over with a groan and slowly opened her eyes. "Oh..." She mumbled as the realization set in on where she was. Instead of sleeping inside last night, her first night at her new guild, she'd decided to sleep outside with the bugs and grass and rocks. It was a good choice really (*Insert sarcastic tone*), sleeping outside where you could get attacked, or just wake up stiff and sore.

Oh well. Rika stood up and stretch and also smacked her head on the tree branch she'd been under. "Great day for me..." She mumbled and brushed out the few tangles her hair had with her hand. It still looked alright for now, but dreadfully tired as she trekked closer back towards the guild. Several yawns escaped her lips, but she had the papers from last night with her.

Nerves got the best of her as she pushed open the door and peeked in at the crowd. Damn they were loud, but she shuffled towards the group. "Do any of you know where these go?" She asked, suppressing her terror. These people were obviously older, bigger, and stronger than her. You look weak act fierce Her brain told her. "Not that I care though, um, I... I could probably find it and kill some birds at the same time with a stone... D-Don't hold me to that! I might miss with the stone or get lost or something!" Great... Now I look like a moron. Eerika's face flushed deeply and she pretended to be very interested in the side of the room to her left. Fool proof.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ahri Inoue
"You sure you want to battle Kai? He's not the same when you last remember. He should be S+ but he won't allow the promotion." She said while looking at Kai crossing her arms. She smiled and kissed his head as she pat his shoulders. "Sorry for hitting you!" She said looking at Kai as he sat there.
Kai Takeshi
Kai let Ahri do the talking as he sat there. "Me having S+ doesn't suit me at all, it doesn't look good by my name at all it looks completely weird." Kai stood up from his chair as he slightly stretched looking around the guild as it was lively like always. "It feels good to be back home. If you want to go at it Nyko we can have a spar if you want." Kai said stretching.
Hinari Ai
Hinari giggled at Kai's response as she looked up at him standing. "The S+ would look okay, your joking right?" She said giggling.
Mira Ai
Walking over to the group Mira bowed at her older sister and smiled. "Hello everyone and hello big sister." She said standing straight scratching the back of her head as she noticed Kai was standing there. Mira bolted and tackle hugged Kai as she was so excited to see him. "You came back how was the mission tell me all about it!? Please please pleeaaaaaaaaase!" She said sitting on Kai.
Kai Takeshi
Picking Mira off of him he stood up and scratched the back of his head. "Ahri knows more about the mission I did, all I knew was I had to beat some giant beast down. I'm super excited to see Sarah, Syndraxia, and old man Crow. Those three I haven't seen in extremely long."
Mira Ai
Mira nodded as she heard what Kai said and she dusted herself off. "Hello there Alice how was your trip?" She asked with a soft smile as she noticed Nyko. "Is that really y-y-you Nyko?"

FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed xsaberzx xsaberzx

Sarah Love
Standing watching the dragon she sat on a rock and smiled. "So we found her this is the one Syndraxia mentioned us about right?" She said as she bounced her leg on her other leg as she sat cress cross on the rock. "It seems she's been in hiding for some time, even past the war. I wonder how she hid from that traumatic situation."
Crow Fullbring
Crow laughed as he had his arm crossed standing by Sarah. "You both should marry me honestly, you'd both be some nice wives." Crow said with a smirk watching the dragon as well. "I always see you two looking at me every once and a while." Crow said laughing evilly.
Sarah Love
"That's a long time goal you won't be able to achieve, maybe with Syndraxia but definitely not me. I have no interest in any of the men now a days, maybe I could find a more worthy one in the future." She said taking her hoodie off as her white hair flowed with the wind.
Crow Fullbring
"So cold I swear I love that side about you so much." Crow said with another smirk. "Should we tell her we're here?"
Ridge Ridge

Nyko Rain
"trust me I'm not the same Nyko you remember" I smirked and then looked at Kai "sure why not. it could be fun testing how strong you've become since I last saw you....you were pretty strong back then too" I shrugged and looked to Mira "The one and only" I winked with a small smirk plastered on my face.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Alice Aimi
"Oh that was around the time that I joined. The name's Alice its nice to meet you all." Alice said with a smile. She then noticed Ahri's actions towards Kai and cover her mouth with her hands and whipsered to the guild master, "Are they a thing?" She then turned to Mira and spoke, "The hills were peaceful," Alice answered gleefully, "it's like a nice little get away nya~." Alice then took a seat, crossed her legs and smirked, "A fight huh? This will be worth watching." Alice then noticed a girl approach them and listened to what she had to say, "Oh-" but before she could finish the girl spoke again and confused Alice this time. "You're an I teresting one I guess..." Alice muttered in a rather confused tone.

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

zilar the feathered
c641d18c8cfd44ad48090517713cae3c70a278da5850a94407c1a9113aab8473.jpg
mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Although high into the air, it didn't take long until Zilar was able to sense that something was wrong. Becoming accustom to the new living quarters she had adapted to, locating something that was odd became reasonably easy. Scanning her eyes over the land she saw the two figures watching her through the clouds. Letting out a large roar from her neck, her wings tucked in before darting down towards them. Inhaling a large breath, soon part of the land was covered in a fog of war from Zilar exhale.
Her movements becoming swift life a bullet, she landed behind them. Waiting for their reactions to the fog. Letting out another roar, Zilar sparked out a few jaggedered parts of her blue flame. "Who are you, why do you come to my domain."
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Sarah Love
Sarah sighed and still stayed seated as the fog grew and the dragon coming behind them. She stood up to turn at the winged beast as she sighed. "We're apart of a team, a special team." Sarah said looking at the winged beast. "I've met you in the past you probably don't remember me since it was so long ago, the name is Sarah Love though nice to meet you again. Our friend Syndraxia asked us to retrieve you for a certain something I guess you can give us insight of the Dragon God hidden within Asgard?" Sarah said shrugging slightly.
Crow Fullbring
Crow turned with Sarah as he took his hood off looking up at the dragon. "She's beautiful too I wonder if she looks like when she turns into her human form. Or is she an old lady?" Crow asked looking at Sarah. "Do you know how to disguise yourself in human form? Or you need us to do it for you?" Crow said looking at the Dragon. "Oh by the way the name is Crow, Crow Fullbring!"
Ridge Ridge
--------------------------------------------
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Nyko and nodded. "We can go to the guilds arena." Kai said as he started heading to the back of the guild to a door as he opened it as it led to another room. This room had four different passage ways two for the contesters and two for the spectators. Kai took the left path for the contesters as he put his left hand on his shoulder slowly cranking it in a circular motion. "He wasn't joking though I could feel it myself, he did get stronger indeed." Kai said with a small smile. "This is going to give me a chance to stretch."
Ahri Inoue
Ahri sighed and nodded at the thought of what Kai said. "That's a good idea that's why everything is protected!" She said smiling as she ran up on the table. "HEY KAI AND NYKO ARE GOING TO SPAR! COME CHECK IT OUT!"
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Nyko Rain

Nyko smirked and his body lifted off the ground, following kai. "this should be fun" nyko said as stood in the arena. he pulled his hood up and unbuttoned his jacket to give him more mobility "ready whenever you are takeshi" he smirked "i can feel how powerful you are from over here, maybe we should both hold back. don't wanna destroy the guild now do we?" a shimmering silver light slowly swirled around his body "lets go" he said before standing up straight with one hand behind his back and the other one held up in a taunting fashion.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Hinari Ai
Going to the lever she activated the magic barrier around the arena as it protects the guild entirely. "Now no need you guys can go all out just don't kill each other." She said sitting in the stands most of the guild members sat by her but the two who for sure had a spot by her was Mira and Mako. She watched the two stand and notice each others strength.
Ahri Love
Ahri sat bellow Hinari as she looked excited to watch the fight. "It's been a while since he ever extended his strength." She said with her hands on top of each other on her lap as she watched Kai closely.
Mira Ai
"I wonder if we'll see if he'll enter dual flame lightning mode." She said sitting by her older sister with a smile for the excitement. "I haven't seen both of them use their techniques in a long time, but after the war there was a huge difference between that flame head." She said slightly giggling
Mako Albert
Mako nodded from what Mira said, as he sighed as well. "You never know though you can't forget the fact that Nyko been gone for quite some time you can never tell who can win."
Hinari Ai
Hinari smiled as she listened to go at each other back to back. "Interesting conversation you both have there."
Ahri Love
She slightly laughed, as she listened to Mira. "Kai doesn't use that form unless he truly feels like it's needed. Kai only uses forms if he takes the fight serious and looking at the face Kai is making he's not going to take this very seriously. He seems to be wanting have fun more then taking this seriously, but if the battle does spike up and Nyko somehow over powers Kai we might see something." Ahri said giggling a bit
Kai Takeshi
Kai sighed scratching the back of his head and continued to stretch, Kai didn't move at all staying in the same spot as he cracked his neck. "Alright alright, it's been some time since I ever seen you in action refresh my memory ol'pal." Kai said finally standing straight looking over at Nyko.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Nyko Rain

"It's been awhile since I've had a good fight, haven't done this in awhile either" Nyko said before his body vanished and he reappeared above Kai. He then vanished again only to reappear behind him "Breakdown" he said before swinging his leg causing the air to turn into blades flying near kai
Gohan510 Gohan510

Kai Takeshi
Kai turned around to see the blades of wind as he flipped out of the way dodging them swiftly trying to keep his distance from all of the wind blades as he flashed stepped away from one as he almost got hit. Kai slid on the ground and stood there once again watching Nyko as he stretched again. "Faster man I know you got more speed then that."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Asher brown

The young knight made his way to the dragon heart guild with a sigh of exhaustion. His armor was scuffed and dented with several scorch marks and a few arrow shafts jutting from different places, yet he himself beared no injuries. That's the last time I tag along with Amos, that guy really needs to work on his priorities, he almost got us killed.
When he finally made it into the guild hall he was not at all surprised to see a few of his guildmates had begun sparing in the arena area. He paused for a moment to watch their match with a bit of amusement. Never a dull day here that was for sure.
(Open)

Balmond Logoth

Balmond was in one of his usual moods, angry and irrational. The Guild house rattled with his footfalls as he paced back and fourth in front of his father's office waiting to speak with him about all this waiting. He couldn't understand why they kept biding their time so much, the guilds of Terisa had let their guard down years ago, All this waiting was doing was giving them time to Replenish their power. Reaching angrily towards the door handle his father's words echoed in his mind as if to remind him "I am not to be disturbed." Hesitating the large grey skinned demi-demon made his way back down the spiral staircase now angry at himself for his lack of courage, yet deciding that a drink would help to soothe his anger he made his way towards the bar.
(Open)​

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice followed the others into the arena. As the others were sitting in seats she observed the fight from the closest row as she leaned on a pillar. "With the procautions being taken the better be a good fight." Alice said as she was concentrating on Kai and Nyko. She noticed Nyko's quick attack and Kai dodging it almost getting hit. "That was a close one nya~." she said with a smirk. Alice then proceeded to watch the match as it continued.

zilar the feathered
white_dragon_by_diejodis-d3g9r0k.jpg
Sunned for a moment Zilar stared down at the both of them before she decided. Her eyes closed and a deep breath in, the scales and feathers from her body fell to the floor and her body shrunk. Moving to human form she wrapped the small cloth around her before walking through the fog towards the both of them. "I have not been in this form for many years. I can give insight but I will not speak of such within my home." Her gaze cast over towards the male in front of her as she nodded her head gracefully. "My name is Zilar fine sir."
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Crow Fullbring
Watching the lady stand out of the smoke from her transformation his nosed gushed out blood as he saw she was slightly naked besides the clothe she had wrapped around her. He was then punched by Sarah which sent him flying into a wall. As he slid down the wall his nose was still gushed as he watched the two ladies talk. "She called me fine." He said as he was in a complete dream at this point fantasizing.
Sarah Love
"Do not mind that idiot he simply can't help the fact that he's a pervert. How long have you been here? Before we go I'd like to get to know you so you don't feel like we're going to do something sneaky." She said sitting on the floor with her legs crossed together as she patted the spot in front of her. "Come come." She said with a sweet voice trying to attract zilar's attention.
Crow Fullbring
Standing up he wiped the blood off his nose as he felt some small magic powers from a far. Crows senses were always stronger then Sarah's so he could feel that they where headed the three's direction. "I wonder what they want." He said under his breathe.
Ridge Ridge
------------
Ahri Inoue
Ahri patted a spot beside her as she waved over at Alice. "Come sit with us why don't you! Don't be a stranger." Ahri was eager to talk to the new guild member especially since it was a girl. Not many girls in the guild really talk to Ahri, because the fact that she hardly is around since she's always following after Kai on missions.
Hinari Ai
Hinari took notice of Asher as she waved at him with a soft smile to soon look back at the battle.
xsaberzx xsaberzx The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

zilar the feathered
white_dragon_by_diejodis-d3g9r0k.jpg
Zilar stood in awe at the sudden violent acted before looking over to the female. Unsure of how to react Zilar merely watched the male fly through the air, there seemed to be no provoktion yet she felt it was not her place to become involved in the spat between the two humanoids. She strolled over as her hips swayed before seating herself down. "I no longer know how long I have been here. Since then betrayal, since the war. Since the end of us all." Her voice never changed, never shook or stumbled. Yet her eyes dimmed, as if all hope had faded. "How long have you been searching for me?"
coding by cychotic

Last edited:
Sarah Love
Sarah nodded at what the women told her. The great mage war huh? The war between wizards, dragons and the black Terror. The first war ever to come. Do you remember how that war started? Did you know there was a war similar to that two years ago?" Sarah was interesred in what the dragon had to say. "Believe it or not probably about an hour or so." She said with a finger on her chin as she thought how long it took. "You don't remember Syndraxia huh?" She said looking at Zilar withs content look.
Crow Fullbring
Crow walked over to the ladies sitting down as he joined them trying not to pay attention to Zilar's beauty. "Sarah is a special type of mage. A time manager i guess you can say, but she has draw backs to her power. We found you quickly cause of that magic, You were said to be hiding in here ever since the war and go on adventures on rare occasions. Am i wrong?"
Ridge Ridge

Users who are viewing this thread

Back