• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
"I agree." Sarah decided to experiment and put her hand out, fire incinerated whatever demons the woman missed. "I think I'm getting the hang of it!" The pinkette cheered.
Gohan510 Gohan510

When the souls vanished, the dragoness looked battered but continued to keep her air of unrelenting confidence. Her eyes followed Ahri as she slid back towards them."You did well, considering the raw destructive force that spell unleashed. Like Kai, you seem to be a natural vessel for such energy." she said, her eyes softening for a moment.

Then a pang of hunger drew her attention back to Yhorm, a predatory urge welling up within her. Pathetic, he ran like a coward. He did not deserve the name "Giant". Syn bared her teeth, "I will not allow him to survive again... he will know that lust for blood he mocked so carelessly before." Borne on her tattered wings, Syndraxia leapt forward like a lion after an injured deer. Her jaws parted wide and unleashed a torrent of dragonfire, reducing everything in its path to ash.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Giru Metalbring
Continuing his battle colliding fist with the dark child he was easily getting thrown around. Giru got up slowly as he turned back into blue charging up. To soon get blasted back by multiple magical projectiles. The gravel beneath him was starting to move up under his feet. "I can't allow him to get behind me! I AM GIRU METALBRING THE STRONGEST DRAGON DANCER!!!" He powered up as he started to blow away the projectiles with just his aura. Breathing heavily Giru looked at the child and slowly fell to his knees reverting back to base. “Damn thats tough.” Giru slowly got up struggling.
Armageddon (Child)

Armageddon pounded his chest as he looked at Giru trying to find Kai’s magic power. “Aaaaaaaaaiiiii!!!!!” His voice echoed loud enough both Sarah’s could hear it from how far they were from each other.
Xana

Dashing behind Giru he slashed at him with his mana created scythe. Barely missing Giru dodged it at the right time. Armageddon went to attack Giru but everyone was blown away from Giru. “What?”
Armageddon (child)
Armageddon dashed at Giru going to punch him with his fist embedded in mana. Giru closed his eyes accepting his fate yet it was blocked.
Kai Takeshi
Kai blocked Armageddon’s punch while he was in base form. A crater formed under them and Giru. “Sorry it took so long buddy i wanted to see how far you could last. Hehe!”
Giru Metalbring
“I wasn’t done yet.”

Kai Takeshi
“I know. I didn’t want to risk you getting hurt. I had a idea what you were going to do.” Letting go of Armageddon’s fist the child jumped back trying to fix his hand. “You can handle the Hakai memebers behind us right?” He smirked flexing his muscles. “I heard you’re a tough cookie.” He smiled looking at the kid who screamed at him. “Regeneration magic yet yours is completely mastered. It takes no side effect to you.” Kai watch the kid as he continued to power up. “I’m hungry lets end this fast please.”

Armageddon (Child)
Armageddon continued to pound his chest as he dashed to punch Kai as they engaged into intense combat. The two seemed equal in a since. Kai’s base was able to keep the monsterious strength Giru couldn’t.
Kai & Armageddon (Child)
Kai and Armageddon exchanged punches as each punch and kick that they sent at each other there was a slash of wind that cut up rocks around them. Kai thanks Armageddon for being so strong as only a child yet it sucked he was only evil. Himself and Kai could’ve been partners in training. Kai smirked as they continued to exchange attacks both landing on each other. Kai slid back a bit as Armageddon was quite the issue. Kai asked the little boy if the gigantic demon behind them was what he should fear, yet he got no response but a scream and his last name. Kai sighed looking dumbfounded at the child. Dusting himself off he then powers up, his flame erupted covering his body as a substitute for his aura and electricity formed around the flames. Kai cracked his knuckles and smirked. Armageddon gave him no time as he chased after him. Kai blocked all attacks from Armageddon which angered him forcing the child to attack Kai more furiously then before. Armageddon continued to attack, but slowly got exhausted over the course yet Kai was easily saving stamina.
Kai Takeshi
Kai jumped back to gain distance from the child. “You’re pretty strong, but it sucks you can’t handle your own strength.” Armageddon began screaming again as his own scream blew everything around him back including Kai which made him skid. “Woah.” Releasing his arms Kai spit up as he was jabbed in the stomach. Kai grabbed his stomach slowly falling to the floor. Armageddon kicked him in the face then blew him away with just a shout. Sliding against the ground he crashed into rubble. Blowing the rubble away instantly he was now in his Dragon God Form. Noticing Armageddon coming at him Kai prepared himself dodging the first punch then kicking Armageddon into some rubble. “I got to take this kid seriously.” Kai said watching carefully, he started walking towards the child as the rubble kept shaking. “I see why Giru had such a problem.” Kai stopped walking as Armageddon kept pounding his chest stepping out of the rubble that had already crumbled on him. “Perfect.” Getting into his fighting stance he prepared himself.
——————
Sarah Love
Sarah giggled at the little girl while she was learning how to use her new found power. “It looks like that child and the Armageddon is linked. Once that child appeared the Armageddon stopped. The child seems to give off massive magic power.”

Plutia Plutia
Ahri Inoue
“Thanks. Wait!” Before she noticed Syndraxia launched herself towards Yhorm. The last attack wasn’t it, but Ahri knew. She’s about to get up, but Abyss ran off past her.

Abyss
Abyss flashed stepped to try and catch up to Syndraxia but it was to late once she got close to Yhorm there was a giant explosion (Might've damaged her) which blew Abyss back to the other two. Everyone behind were getting blown back. “Idiot!” He struggled to stand up as he was kicked down to the floor.

Yhorm
Pressing his foot into Abyss’s back Yhorm laughed. “Fool.” Ahri flew towards him to stop him yet all he had to do was sway his hand as a giant mass of darkness fell ontop of her holding her in place. Yhorm then looked at Crow and smirked. “I’ve been waiting for the day i can kill you once and for all. You no longer have feathers to revive yourself!” A magic circle formed on his palm as it charged up a spell. The circle faded once he fell to the ground.

Abyss
Abyss got up pointing his finger as a purple light shined on the tip of his finger. “The roles switched."

Juju Juju

Sarah heard a shout of some sort, though it could be a battle cry she wasn't so sure. "What was that?" The pinkette asked. Since for all she could know there might be an important battle happening near them.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia was blasted backwards, her enormous form creating a channel of displaced earth as she skidded backwards on the ground. She came to a sudden stop when her back collided with a ruined building, the force of impact causing it to crumble on top of her in a cascade of rubble. It didn't hurt nearly as much as her pride. 'That could have gone better...' she thought. With an enormous lurch, she willed her limbs to lift upwards and shake off the rubble. A sting of pain brought her attention to her wing, which was bent in an odd angle, broken. But just as she was mourning the loss of maneuverability, the sting grew into a surge of white-hot pain as corruption spread into the wound and forced the bone back into place.

She looked at her wing once the pain had ceased and tested out her newly healed wing, stretching it gingerly. Although it was speckled with spikes of corruption and the soreness lingered, it was functional. "It'll do for now." she grumbled. Her eyes quickly found Abyss and Yhorm.

"Do it, Abyss!" she roared from across the field.

Gohan510 Gohan510

Abyss
Abyss smirked and fired the beam but it missed as Yhorm dodged easily. Abyss looked behind him at the nick of time but got blown away from a blast. Sliding across the floor Abyss rolled coughing up.
Crow Fullbring

Jumping in front of Abyss with Ahri ge watched Yhorm. “That was a planned attack on Yhorm’s part. You alright Syndraxia?”
Juju Juju
Sarah Love
Sarah looked back at the little girl and smiled. Yet once the giant demon walked again it shook their field. “I hope Kai’s alright over there.”

Plutia Plutia
Kai Takeshi & Armageddon (Child)
Armageddon rushed towards Kai slamming into him, pushing him back. Kai was trying to push him off as he put more power in it. Kai screamed out that this was exciting. Armageddon turned into a black ball and continued to grow in size pushing Kai back. The ground beneath Kai was getting pushed up as he getting pushed back. Kai turned into his blue form stopping the force of the ball. Yet the ball continued once it grew more. Kai struggled as he powered up more shoving the ball deeper in the ground. As it dug a deep hole and stopped returning the kid to his base. The child reformed and dashed towards Kai going for frenzy of attacks. Kai blocked every attack without a problem still getting pushed back. Switching from defensive to offensive Kai fist’s collided with the child’s. Kai uppercutted the Armageddon in the stomach stopping his attacks. Watching the kid drop Kai sighed softly to power up to erupt the crimson aura that overlaps his blueish one. The Armageddon got up damaged going for some more frenzy of attacks. Kai blocked them with ease then jabbing the child in the chest. His left fist consumed in blue flames Kai jabbed the child right in the mouth. It sent the kid flying backwards crashing into some rubble. Drawing his hands back Kai released a gigantic blue energy wave creating a giant explosion once in contact with Armageddon child. Kai watched as he panted a little bit looking at the child regenerated. Kai looked shocked to even see the child had regenerated. Disappointed Kai powered down to base realizing how much this child was. And endless source of power that not even he understood. Turning into blue he saw the arms extend out of the dust towards him. Kai grabbed one and got grabbed by the other, in response Kai burned the left arm which burned the child having him scream in pain. Kai was dropped as he created a blue fireball in his hand as he threw it at the child burning him completely. Kai took deep breathes as he was releasing a lot of mana as he was trying to erase this child. The Armageddon Child started regenerated again yet in small portions. Millions of Armageddon’s as they all laughed dashing at Kai. Kai prepared himself as he blocked and attacked back. Every decisive attack turned the clones to dust as they stuck together forming the bottom portion of the body. Kai was fighting the mini clones as the half formed bottom stumped its feet in the ground kicking at Kai having him on the run. Kai created another fireball as he launched it destroying all the clones and the bottom half. Kai slid with his arms dropped and breathing heavily. Kai heard footsteps, turning around slowly he noticed the giant demon Armageddon began to walk again. Kai looked over to where the child once more he understood that once the child was erased. Yet it wasn’t over Kai instantly turned around as he flashed stepped under Kai blasting upward directly in front of Kai. Going through the blast Kai grabbed geddon’s face burning him, in response he screamed from the burns. The child called geddon dropped trying to reform his face, Kai wasted no time gaining distance firing multiple fireballs at geddon. On the floor barely forming geddon struggled to even move screaming in pain from the now effecting regeneration. Kai was out of breathe watching the child. Announcing his victory Kai held one hand out standing up straight telling the poor child to come back as a better person and then they can meet again. With those final words Kai released a secret dragon art which burned the remains of the child which set the giant demon to screech and fire off a beam at Kai. Kai flipped and dodged the beam sliding across the ground. He noticed half the cliff was erased into sparkles, it was the same magic as Ian used. Destruction magic.

Syndraxia strode over to the three with heavy steps, shifting back into her humanoid form once she was close to them. Though the corruption had spread all the way from her arm to her neck, she played it off as if it didn't bother her.

"Don't worry about me." she said while placing a hand on Crow's shoulder, giving a soft chuckle "Never was great at foresight..."

Her head turned to the side, her eyes looking back at Abyss. "I hope you are still up for a fight, Abyss" Though tired, her eyes still held a determined look in them as they darted back to where Yhorm stood. "I can keep the Giant in place if you three can mount an offense. His stamina is draining... I can smell it. If we can prevent him from slipping away we can force him onto disadvantageous ground."

What she didn't mention was that she needed to find Genji soon, while she still had full control over The Heart, but she pushed it aside in favour of taking down Yhorm.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Placing his hand on hers he felt her skin was no longer smooth. “You and Ahri should get out of here before Genju awakens. I’m sure me and Abyss can handle for about two minutes. That’s all the time we’ll need I’m sure, so we’ll be alright.” Crow smirked weakly watching Yhorm. “Your right he has gotten exhausted, those eyes take a heavy tole on the body. Sadly.” His arm was shaking as he grabbed it laughing a bit. “Haven’t felt fear in a long time. This war sure better be the last.”

Ahri Inoue
“Are you sure??” She looked at Crow worried. “You both are extremely exhausted.” She stressed.

Abyss
Abyss slowly tried to get back up as he struggled weakly standing. Holding his shoulder he walked by Crows side. “He’s right you both best get on. We’ll only let him distract us with what’s really the bigger problem. The negative energy from Naga is pouring out. Seems like it’s slowly dying out.”
Juju Juju
Sarah Love
Sarah slid back by the girl. “We’re exactly where we need to be. Channel your mana to your wand and try to release thst giant demon. I’ll defend you.”

Plutia Plutia

"I'll do my best." Sarah concentrated as an attempt to release the giant demon. She could feel her mana go into the wand, just like she wanted.
Gohan510 Gohan510

When Crow mentioned his fear Syndraxia started to chuckle, which developed into an enormous laugh. Such an outburst caused Syndraxia to cover her mouth, eyes wide from the surprise. "Heheh, sorry...you just reminded me of what someone said once..." she wiped her eye and looked into the distance. All around were the charred remains of trees and the ruins of buildings. Corpses of both man and demon laid scattered about in a graveyard marked only by discarded weapons and blasts of magic. Yet amid the carnage the dragoness could spot slivers of green, small blades of grass stubbornly clinging on to life despite the devastation. Hope still lived. The scars of this war may never heal, but life would return.

"Perhaps this war will be the last, and perhaps not, but it will not be forgotten. We can only hope that will be enough." A smile crept up on her face, soft and bittersweet as she turned back to Crow. "Thank you Crow, for everything. I..." she said before she placed her hands on both sides of his face and gently kissed him. For a moment she just looked at him, then suddenly pulled him into a hug. She held it for a time, reluctant to let go, but eventually summoned up her courage and forced herself to part with him

Her ebony hair flowed behind her as she turned away and walked past Ahri, motioning for her to follow for fear that her voice would crack from the tightness in her throat. She transformed back into a dragon and stayed long enough tfor Ahri to clamor onto her back and then took off.

---

Syndraxia landed on a deserted hill overlooking the battlefield, the combatants having either laying dead upon the slope or off elsewhere in combat. It was not too far away from the united guild's main forces, but was also just above a crater made from Kai's battle with Genju. Laid in the middle of this crater was the solitary form of an unconscious man. The Black Terror.

The dragoness shifted back into her humanoid form and gave a long sigh. "Ahri, the officer camp of the united guilds is to the North. You can find help there if you need healing, or you may decide to help others. I'm sorry but when I face Genju I must do it alone. Please try to understand." She paused thoughtfully and glanced at Ahri. "Perhaps you can help Kai?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Crow was shocked to even be gifted a kiss from the one he's been chasing for so long. He held her in his arms for as long as he could until she pulled away to head off towards Genju. "Good luck against him." Crow stated turning back to face Yhorm once the two girls got on. "So Abyss, what's our first move against the giant?"
Abyss
Abyss nearly puked watching the whole thing as he stood up straight. "I was hoping something was ringing in that bird brain of yours. He's still got more fight in him as much as we do to be exact."
Crow Fullbring
Crow sighed scratching the back of his head. "We're badly bruised i doubt we can get much in like Ahri had mentioned."
Yhorm
Standing up he laughed to himself releasing the sight of a thousand. "Yes of course you two are the ones I fight." His aura and demeanor changed as he smirked at the two boys. "This was already for saw. You both will fall beneath me." Yhorm lifted his hand up as a black cloud swirled around the three, a giant beam crashed down striking Yhorm as he used his other hand creating a magical circle firing it off towards the two. The beam rushed at them at high force.
Crow Fullbring
Barely mustering enough strength to get out of the way he skid across the ground hoping Abyss dodged as well. "Ow." Crow looked up as the beam shot up to the cloud. "What?" Magical missiles came raining down on Crow and Abyss, completely showering them leaving them both to scream out in pain. As the shower ended there was nothing but rubble. Crow laid there on his stomach heavily damaged as Abyss laid on a giant boulder. Crow struggled to look up as his vision was blurry and he looked over to Yhorm who was slowly walking over to him. 'Get up.' Is all that came to Crow's head, nothing more but the simple thought to get up and fight. He did exactly that struggling to his feet. "Every inch of my body hurts you know." Crow stated sarcastically. "Damn." He winced in pain.
Yhorm
"I congratulate you to lasting this long. You stoop so low as to falling in love with your sons former lover. A scavenger as you are. Living up to your title is a rather hysterical fate. Sad you're a dead man walking, once living in riches because of the council. Crumble Crow Yin Fullbring." Raising his hand up at Crow he smirked as his hand had an aura outlining it.
Abyss
Kicking Yhorm away from Crow he fell barely able to move. He struggled to stand as he looked at Crow with a smirk. "You fool hurry up and raise your hands to fight!"
-----------------------------
Ahri Inoue
Watching the unconscious man closely she easily directed her attention to the ebony women beside her. "I know you want to do this on your own, but I can't leave you, even if you ask me. You're my teammate, my ally. Something I can't run from." Ahri stated with tears. "Kai can handle his own. yet I don't know for Crow and Abyss..." She paused.
Genju Fullbring
"No need to ponder on thoughts." Genju stated behind them as there was a giant green explosion.
Ahri Inoue
Barely grabbing Syndraxia they both tumbled down the steep crater. She barely slid on her feet as she looked up at the dust left from the explosion as the mighty dragon roared out from its awakening. Genju's roar blew the dust away. "How?!"
???
"Don't worry how just know it happened." A man appeared behind Ahri and Syndraxia as there was a blue explosion were they stood created by him.
Juju Juju

----------------------------

Kai Takeshi
Fighting off some demons he noticed Armageddon was slowed down, yet he didn't know by what. Yet sooner then he knew it he blocked his face with both arms as he was struck by someone. Crashing into some rubble Kai blasted it away jumping out right after. He was breathing heavily still trying to regain stamina as it was no other then black. "Black."
Black
"The face I needed to see before I depart back to the future." Black smirked and chuckled. He was exhausted as much as Kai as they were both equally low on mana. Cracking his knuckles he smirked watching his rival.
-----------------------------------
Sarah Love
Trying to defend the little girl she was slowly getting pushed back until a beam struck a wave of them as it was King and Alissa coming to help. "Good." She turned to the little girl with a shocked look. "Now try your hardest and seal the demon within your wand." She tried explaining to the girl. "You have to draw in the mana around you and create a substitute black hole." She demonstrated in front of the little girl by creating a miniature one.
Plutia Plutia

"Right!" Sarah then furrowed her brows as she concentrated and drew the mana around her. The pinkette used the demonstration to help her make create a black hole that slowly expands its size in front of the demon.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Syndraxia shook her head at Ahri. "Don't waste your efforts or your life on me." she said, a little shocked at how far the girl was willing to go for her. She whipped around when she heard Genju's voice and was preparing for an attack when Ahri pulled her away, saving her from the green explosion. When she regained her footing and realized what had happened, the dragoness gave Ahri a nod of thanks and quickly charged up her mana.

When she heard another voice her instincts kicked in and she was forced to release her mana early, creating a flux of corruption that swirled around Ahri and herself in a dark sphere. It absorbed the impact of the explosion, yet when the blast was gone a single breath of wind was enough to shatter it like fog in the sun. Syndraxia wasted no time and conjured up a ball of dragonfire in her hand and sent it towards the new enemy. "Who are you?" she snarled. "This is not your fight."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Armageddon
Slowly getting pulled in by the little girl the demon would not give in as it shot beams at her that if touched she would turn to dust.
Plutia Plutia

Genju Fullbring
"It took you lot long enough to appear, we reach the end of the war. Naga has already fallen. She's right though, this is neither fight. I want to rip her wings apart and press my teeth into her neck to put her to rest. As her husband it is only right to put a widow down like that." Genju was in his dragon form standing above them over the crater.

???
"There's only four of us that came to your aid. I only came to find Take-" He put his arm up grabbing onto the ball of flames as it slightly pushed him back, but burned his arm off. "Yo." He looked at his right arm being gone as it seemed that mud slowly dripped, easily can spot that he was a clone.
Ahri Inoue
Watching as this all happen Syndraxia saved her in the nick of time. "Thank you!" She smiled and watched Syndraxia. Listening to Genju she got slightly annoyed. "What kind of husband are you!?" She yelled at the dragon. Turning back at the guy with black hair who randomly appeared. "It may not be my fight, but it is now!" She pulled out her lance.
???
"Don't worry about me, just know my name is Dobi." His arm regenerated as he created blue flame fire ball and launched it at the two, but Ahri easily blocked it with her lance. "This should be fun. Never heard of an angel where I'm from."
Juju Juju

Kai Takeshi & Black
Kicks and punches constantly getting sent flying at each other Kai easily held his own on Black attack him with kicks and sorts. Kai went for a punch but black dodged and kicked him into some rubble, Kai regained his stance sliding across the ground. Black flashed stepped towards Kai and went for a kick, but missed which allowed Kai to uppercut Black knocking him back. A purple and blackish portal appeared. Black felt pain in his body as it was the time portal telling him to head back to his timeline. Before he went into the portal black entered his beautiful rose form as created his mana blade going for his last attack on a blue Kai. Kai blast Black away with an Fire Dragon's Iron Fist sending him back into the portal of time. Kai breathed heavily as he reverted back to base. Watching as the giant demon was slowly being pulled into something.
Kai Takeshi
Looking back he smirked at Giru who landed behind them as they were back to back. "It seems this our last stand huh? You finished the Hakai members?"
Giru Metalbring
"Some of the soldiers contained them if that answers your question. Now leave these nobodies who've been watching you fight off Black." Giru looked as there was one in front of him and two in front of Kai. "Who are you?"
???
"The girl blushed at Giru's Manly and dominant voice. "Oh you're a... Spicy one..."
Giru Metalbring
Giru blushed after the girl said her complemant. "The hells wrong with her?"
Kai Takeshi
"Whoever they are they don't seem to be wanting to give us a break." Some sparkles of mana dropped down onto Kai and Giru as their mana was easily restored but not the wounds. "What was that?" Kai looked at the palm of his hands.

Gohan510 Gohan510
"Woah!" Sarah had jumped out of the way just in time. "Meanie." She pouts before she tried again since she had a hang of it the black hole grew at a faster rate.
382541-eec80f22c302d40e6ffc5cf0f1826166.jpg

Attachments

• Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 0
Armageddon
The demon was slowly being sucked in again as it shot more beams of destruction at the kid not giving a chance to recover. The smaller demons attempted to attack the pinkette to sefend the Armageddon who was going to destroy everything.
Plutia Plutia
(Yeah me and Juju Juju were coming up with another dragon heart project that’ll be soon sorry!

(It's okay
Sarah continued to use the black hole to suck it in even more dodging the beams of destruction. When she saw the smaller demons approach her a bright idea formed quickly. "Here goes nothing!" She held her hand out and like an invisible force grabbed the small demons they were held in the air and thrown to another beam to see if it could take the hit for her.
Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back