• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Crow Fullbring
"Yo relax, no need for the sudden commotion." Crow flashed stepped in front of Zalir as he put his arms up attempting to stop Zalir from doing anything to provoke a fight.
Sarah Love
"Okay we're not going to be deal with this." Sarah stated as two barriers covered Zalir and Syndraxia keeping them apart from each other. "Alright we're all friends here everyone needs to settle down! Okay!?"
Kai Takeshi
"What happened to her being calm!" Kai stated jumping back from Zalir with a shocking face. "Especially don't fight in here the seal!"
Sarah Love
"Dear god, women and their issues. Just go into humanoid form and let's just go okay?" She said trying to calm the two beast down.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

???
"Answer weird questions? Why would we need to tell you?"
Kabuto
"So they're not left out of the fun am I right?" Kabuto phased through the floor in front of Alice. "We are a group there are currently six of us but three stand among you."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at the floor as a man phased through it in front of her. "Wait you're the guy that was in the guild earlier." Alice said looking at him face-to-face. Alice then looked behind them and focused her attention to on the ground. "Six you say," she asked, "Where are the other three?". Alice then looked at the man again but, kept the image of the ground in her head.

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

nyko growled and held his hand towards the people, his aura igniting brightly "I don't know who you people are nor do I care. But I suggest you leave us alone and let us out of this building" he growled forcefully charging a blast of magic

Ka'el jumped up and made a circle with his hands causing black flames go follow them, his hands were now burning with black fire and he was ready to fire it when ever he needed too
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Syndraxia crouched down defensively, her wings unfurling and new flames sparking in her maw. She was not here for trouble, but her pride as an Obsidian Dragon would never let her back down from another dragon's threat. A deep growl rumbled in her chest, her eyes glowing from behind the barrier.

"I had them bring you here, Zahir, though I'm shocked you had the courage to leave your hiding place." she said with a hint of aggression, her tail swaying from side to side as she continued. "We have a use for you. Fulfill that, and you are free to crawl back to whatever den you were cowering in."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zalir payed little attention to neither Crow nor to Sarah as they tried. All her attention layed on Syn and only her. "Cowering is not in my nature olden one. For a drag-..a traitor such as yourself, hiding away with that thing, are little more than a rat underneath my foot." Her words stroke hard, she knew of what had become of her kind. Knowing she was most likely the last of the Cloud Dragons, yet she was unsure as to whether Syn knew of her knowledge. Zalirs wings stayed high in the air as she pierced Syns eyes with her own. "Use or not. Give me a good reason as to why I should help something such as yourself Obsidian."

Florence
Mentions: N/A
Florence lay in the small lagoon she had come to call home. Looking to the small pocket watch she had by her clothing she noticed the time, shocked she ran from the water and dressed herself. Her eyes were calming before they began to glow. Her wings took flight as she flew through the sky. "Time to pay someone a visit." There was little Flo feared yet timing was everything, and timing was something she needed. Knowing a great disturbance was going to come soon, she was off to visit the Dragon Hearts.

Last edited:
Crow Fullbring
"Because your both beautiful maybe?" Crow said responding to Zalir. "No need to be so hostile just relax." Crow walked around the room, as he was trying to think to calm the beast down. "I'll treat you both to whatever you want if you calm down?"
Sarah Love
"So that goes for all three of us beautiful elegant women huh?"
Crow Fullbring
"You're trying to make me broke aren't you."
Sarah Love
"It's only fair."
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

The other dragon's words stung Syn, enough that she was losing her temper.... quickly. Sadly, tendrils of corruption were beginning to form uncontrollably beneath her paws, only serving to suppliment all that the other dragon was saying about her... for this corruption was a result of the resting figure behind the seal.

At least the barrier created by Sarah was preventing it from harming any of them.

Syn let out a snarl and dug her talons into the earth, causing it to crack from the heat. Her eyes were consumed with a black rage, and her body shook from it. It didn't even look like she was in control anymore. There was nothing she wanted more right now than to destroy this dragon and everything around her; to let her fury consume her.

Then she heard Sarah and Crow talking, faintly in the back of her consiousness. Crow was making comments about women and taking them out to eat. Memories of her time with her team drifted into her head. It brought her back to reality, allowing her to grasp the corruption in her. She needed to remember why she was here.

With effort, she dispelled the corrupt energy and stood proudly behind the barrier. You could tell she was still furious, but at least she coulf hold it back this time.

"Don't tell me you haven't felt it, feathered one." She spat. "A darkness is coming. We now stand on the brink of another war. We need to be ready if any dragon is to endure it. The dragon temple is the key... and it so happens that you and I are the keys to it."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Kabuto
"You can be quiet now, you're a failed excuse for a Demi-God. Truthfully never seen such trash in my life, yet you come at me recklessly. They're doing other things occupied right now. I am the leader of this whole team, you can all bow to me about now." He said hopping in a chair crossing his legs. "That's Yoko." Pointing up at the cat lady which was sitting on air as if she was in a chair. "That is Jen." Pointed at the man behind the group. "What puny slayer are you? And you with the shotgun pistols you can put those down now." He crossed his legs on the table as he laughed a bit.
Yoko
"Hey there cuties."
Jen
"Telling our names without our approval? Another Demi-God? Maybe a brother of mine?"
Kabuto
"The loud mouth one who needs to learn how not to be so annoying." Kabuto said placing his hand on his mask as if he was stressed out. "We can not let you out, go look out the window and see why." Outside the window they where not on Asgard no more as if they where in time and space in another dimension. "Tell me if you like the outside, don't step out though."
Yoko
"Do you guys have any clues on how to break the seal to Genju."
Ahri Inoue
"You want to revive that beast why!?"

Nyko Rain
"failed excuse?!?!" Nyko growled out his aura becoming white with stripes of black " call me that one more time, I dare you" he growled out his aura practically weighing down the room. how dare this random person come in, threaten his friends and then call him a failed excuse. no he was angry now
he didnt even care that they weren't in asgard any more "and who is Genju" he asked his aura still flaring dangerously " please shut your mouth" he looked at the guy who said they could be brothers

Ka'el Davos
"puny" ka'el asked calmly and his aura flared through the room by accident "Nyko just calm down they are probably a lot stronger than us....then again fighting keeps my aura at bay" his eyes seemed to glow a dark ruby and fangs slowly formed giving him a very demonic look "on second though maybe we should fight" he said breathlessly. this was the product of using devil slayer magic....you became a demon in times of great bloodlust and ka'el was really starting to show it

Kabuto
"Wow I'm scared, failed excuse."
Ahri Inoue
"Both of you stop." Ahri sounded serious about this as she looked around the room scanning out the opponents. "This isn't no joking matter fighting won't get us anywhere with these three." She stated looking at the masked man who seemed to be playing with cards. "You're a joker are you?"
Reiner
Sitting in a chair he laughed a bit. "Isn't this new?" Reiner stated looking around as he laughed a bit. "Taking young fighters trying to question them?" The old man looked over at the masked deity and laughed a bit.
Yoko
"An old man from the council." She said looking at the symbol on his back.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Alice Aimi
Alice growled and took a look out the window as she was still pointing her shotguns at Yoko and Jen. Once Alice saw that there was no escape she stopped charging magic into her shotguns and lowered them, "You cheap little-" she stopped herself in order to continue concentrating on the ground. "Genju?," she asked, "Never heard of him?" Alice then turned to Ahri and was alarmed by her reaction. Alice took of her jacket revealing her crop-top she was ready to cast her Black Hole spell until she noticed another man appear.

Nyko Rain
Nyko looked back at Ahri glaring at her harshly and then glared at the guy whk kept calling him a failed excuse "you are lucky i don't want to kill the people standing behind me or i would blow this entire place up, all of you included." he stated before his aura calmed down and he turned to stand beside Ahri

Ka'el Davos

ka'el's bloos lust was going out if control now complelty ignoring Ahri "let me have them' he growled his voice sounding deeper and make scratchy. he could bit control his hybrid aura so it was now flaring everywhere his indigo aura started to grow and if someone didn't stop him, be woumd charge after the group surely being killed in the proccess

Alice Aimi
Alice strapped her shotguns to her belt and rushed towards Ka'el stopping at about arms length. "Ka'el calm down." she said worryingly. "Are you okay?" She asked slas she slowly attempted to put her hand on his shoulder.

ka'el Davos
ka'el snapped his head to look at her, bearing his teeth at her savagely. he saw who it was and took a few steps back calming down slightly "n-no I'm not alright" he stated clutching his head "breath Kealorian breath" he repeated to himself as his aura was reigned in "I'm sorry" he muttered regaining his composure
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Kabuto
"Stop summoning clones it's honestly stupid, you're in bed right now so sooner or later this clone will disappear." Pulling out a card he showed the group of kids what was on the card as it was a joker. "You don't know who started wars upon wars? When where you born? Oh maybe Demi-God over there is truly trash. Unless you want the dirt magic power Devil to die control him. My friend Jen over there is thirsty for some blood of course. Do you want to replenish that?" Kabuto stated with a slight laugh.
Jen
"I don't mind the cat one right there with the shotgun's." Two magic circles cover his hand then spawning two guns as he grabbed ahold of them getting ready to fire. "Let's have some fun cutie." He said while licking his gun.
Yoko
"Why don't you love me like that Jen?" She pouted at him as a tear dropped. "They don't know much but the angel does!"
Ahri Inoue
"Genju is a terrible creation of destruction. I'll explain later."
Reiner
"Of course this clone will fade but for the mean time I will bring these kids home." The building was back in asgard.

Alice Aimi
Alice put her arm on Ka'els shoulder and smiled, "It's okay." she said calmly. Alice then turned to Jen and raised her shotguns, "Gladly you freak." Alice was ready to run up to Jen and fire a few shots until she heard what the apparent council member said. "Wait we're home?" she asked keeping her gaurd up as she slowly backed up to the exit.

Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Syndraxia and nodded as he smiled realizing she snapped back to reality. "It's good to see you back to normal beautiful." Kai tried to compliment her so she'd feel better and calm down a bit more. Kai walked to the pathway that led to exit as he stood there watching as the sky shot the light from the moon into the cave.
Sarah Love
Smiling at Kai she realized that Kai was getting older and wiser, he was slowly becoming the hero that the council and everyone in Asgard had called him. "The death of a hero, resulted in the birth of a new one."
Crow Fullbring
"You see it too? His father left him and he became a lot stronger he reminds me of that old man also. You know which I'm talking about right?"
Sarah Love
"Old man Jenjo I remember him way to clearly."
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Jen
Dodging the blast he looked at the girl who obviously tried to shoot him as his pistols began to charge up energy. "I wonder how much damage I-"
Yoko
"We gotta go!" She stated as a portal formed and she went through it. "We'll meet again 17 year old excuse for a girl." She winked as she vanished through the portal.
Jen
"I'll make sure I shoot you all down the next down." As he phased through a portal.
Mako Albert
Bursting down the door he looked at the group and saw Kabuto sitting in a chair casually. "What do you think you're doing here you slime!" Mako called out as he waved for the group to come to him. "Let's go!"
Kabuto
"I will take my leave again sorry." He phased through the floor once more leaving without a trace.
Mako Albert
"Did they hurt you guys?"
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

Alice Aimi
Alice strapped her shotguns to her belt and ran to pick up her jacket. "Besides being insulted, we're fine." she said as she walked to Mako as she put her jacket back on. She then looked at her breast and pouted, "One day." she whispered with anger.

Ahri Inoue
Sliding to Alice side she was snickering with an evil smirk. "Jealous of the size huh?" She whispered with an evil snicker. This was going to be a good friendship between her and Alice.
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice looked at Ahri and blushed. "I-I don't know what you're talking about." Alice then looked away, "I am not jealous of her size it's just...just...," Alice then sighed and hunched over, "Oh who am I kidding I am, I am jealous." She then smirked and put her arm around Ahri, "I bet Kai likes your size."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
She looked down as she blushed and covered her chest looking at Alice. "What do you mean I'm sure he'd like your whole look entirely! Show off those ears and it might spike his attention." She giggled a bit with an evil laugh putting her arm around Alice. "You don't what a dragon might like!"
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice began to laugh and hugged Ahri. "I might just steal him from you." she said smirking. Alice enjoyed joking around with Ahri, it made her feel closer too Ahri. Alice then meowed, "Quick question," Alice said, "Who the heck is Genju?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

Ahri Inoue
Hugging her back she shook her head with her face red. "Good luck trying! Genju? You really want to know huh. I did say I'd tell you didn't I? You know why Kai is called a hero all across of Asgard right?" She looked at Alice with a slight serious face.

Zalir the Feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zalir finally began to listen to Crow and Sarah. Her wings flattened down yet her head still head up high and sparks occasionally fluttered round her tongue. Looking dead into Syn she spoke again. "You know we all feel the disturbance that comes. Yet who's fault is it that there are so few of us now.." Zalir was giving up on this fight. She knew that neither of the three 'non-dragons' would allow a fight yet Zalir would keep her guard up around them all for now. "Yet. I know for a fact those who cared for me would wish better." Zalir shook her body, before transforming back into her other form. Her tail whipped around on the floor as she walked closer to the barrier Sarah had created.

Florence
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx
Florence had been flying for miles at high speed, she was always able to make up time when needs be. It was a thrilling experience for anyone to feel the wind on their face and clouds in their hair. She had come closer to the guild before sensing two people talking together. She decided to give them a little suprise, finding a good spot to transfer to she rose her head before her body materialised from the sky to the spot beside them both. Her wings held out high she smiled. "Good Day Girls." Her voice was soft and calming while her face was bright and exciting. "May I ask as to were Lady Ai is?"​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back