• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Nyko Rain
"yea who is this Genju I wanna know this story too" nyko said finally getting over his anger. who were those people and why did they keep asking about this Genju person or thing. He took his good of and ran a hand through his hair
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

Sarah Love
Releasing their barriers Sarah looked at Syndraxia. "Your turn so we can get a move on it." Sarah stated looking around at them both.
Crow Fullbring
Crow nodded as Zalir finally calmed down as he looked over at Kai. Why was Kai looking at the moon light for so long? Crow asked himself over and over but with no answer.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Ahri Inoue
"Hello, if you're looking for Hinari Ai she's at the guild preparing to leave Mako can take you to her." She pointed at the tall man that stood by them.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Ridge Ridge

Syn continued to glare at Zalir, her fangs bared in a silent snarl. The tip of her tail twitched while she listend to other dragoness's words. She could not deny those words, for they were the truth, but that didn't mean she was happy to hear them. The only thing she could do to keep herself from roaring was to clamp her jaws together in an effort to hold back the rage.

When Zalir shifted into her humanoid form, Syndraxia continued to glower down at the dragon. She was reluctant, but after being prompted by Sarah she eventually complied.

Flames laced with corruption ignited on her body, consuming it and burning her features away. Soon, a more humanoid version of herself stood beside Sarah amid the falling embers. Her smoldering eyes broke awat from Zalir to look at Sarah.
"Let us go then. The sooner this has ended, the happier I will be..." she stopped herself to take a step towards Genju's seal. "What about the stranger? He could come back during the time we are gone."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Zilar the featherd
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zilar took a long breath in as she watched over Syn for a moment. Returning her sight back to Crow,Sarah and Kai her head tilted. Taking a few step over to the younger male, she placed a hand onto his shoulder and looked out with him. "It is a sight few realise is a precious thing. Yet we do not have time to count our blessings. We must leave now Sir Takeshi." She smiled to him before glancing over her shoulder at the other three. "For being happy, I do not think that will be possible." Zalir couldn't help but whisper under her breath. Although she was mainly a friendly dragon there were some thing in which she couldn't hold back in. Moving up towards Syn however she gazed over the seal with disgust. "It will be fine. As you say, sooner is better. We lay wait here and more will come one way or another."

Sarah Love
Sarah looked at Syndraxia. "It'll be fine the other members of the council are well aware of what's going on. We just need to hurry up and go and come back simple as butter!" She said as a magic circle appeared under her. "Ready?" She said with excitement to see DD.
Crow Fullbring
Crow put his hand on Sarah shoulder to get ready to jump through dimensions.
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at Zalir and nodded as he knew looking at the light meant a lot more to him then she ever thought. Kai walked over to Sarah sitting down criss cross putting his hand on her leg.
Sarah Love
Sarah looked at Kai with a worried face. "He's still in all our hearts including you. You were his most important thing in the world you came first before anyone ask Zalir or Syndraxia he wanted to have a human child and you were him. A blessing to Kazusho Takeshi name. He created himself a last name not knowing it was a first nane as his last name, what a goof ball. He made that last name for you."
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice then turned the girl that appeared from the sky "Yeah love, what she said," she said happily as she pointed at Mako, "just follow him and you'll be there in no time." Alice then turned to Ahri, "Yeah because of something he did in the war, right?" she asked curiously as she noticed Ahri's serious face.

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow Ridge Ridge

Ahri Inoue
Ahri looked at Alice and started walking off in a certaun direction. "Follow me and I'll explain. Can't say to much out in public as the story is kept hidden from the public." Ahri was leading them to her and Kai's place it was someway from the town as it looked like a small house that a married couple would live in just the two of them. Pulling iut her key she unlocked the door opening the building as she walked in and took a deep breathe. It felt good being back in this place as everywhere on the walls was picture of the two and the guild. She stepped in sitting on the floor criss cross as she signaled her friends to sit on the couch. "Sorry that it's not the best of places but it was provided by the council a long time ago. "The story abiut the black terror. I don't really know what he really happened back then. Have you heard about the black winged beast the "Black Terror" one of the most historical stories that Asgard holds. He is one that shifted Asgard, some say he was a revolutionary hero and others say he caused mass destruction over Asgard itself."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Nyko Rain
nyko floated into the house behind Ahri, he just stayed floating in a laying position while she talked. He was extremely interested for some reason "the black terror?" he asked he really didn't know of the story do he was hoping she would go on
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

(Because I'm lazy amazing Juju Juju already posted a good description <3 lol. I hope she doesn't get mad LMAO!)
Ahri Inoue
"By now, everyone knows the tale of the Black Terror; the bane of Asgard and shadow of the world. So too is the fiend’s ascension to power and of The Betrayer who brought forth the destruction of the dragon race.

It began long ago when dragonkin was plentiful and still ruled the skies. As the legend tells, it was the obsidian dragon Syndraxia who betrayed the dragons and gave the Black Terror the power to rival the gods. Obsidian dragons are a species as old as the land, and their blood runs rich with raw magic power. Some even say the first wizard was born of drinking obsidian blood.

However, it was not the blood of the obsidian dragoness that birthed The Terror, but the very soul of the beast. There is an ancient artifact we mortals call The Dragon Heart. Syndraxia stole this artifact from her dragonic brethren and in finding its true power, infused her soul with it and gave it to the Terror. With the artifact under his control, Genju rose to a power so great even the sun seemed to wither before him. He and his wife, the betrayer, raised cities and toppled empires. They hunted dragons, forcing many species into extinction. It was this that began the First Mage War.

The Age of Terror ended when the wizards banded together and sealed The Terror away. As for the dragoness, her heart was nowhere to be found… hidden away from her for what would be eternity. She raged over the land in search of it, but could not find it. She became The Heartless One, and over time came to slumber within the ashen remains of the old empire -- the one she and The Terror had destroyed -- and guarded the vast wealth with a black hole in place of her missing heart. She faded from living memory and took the place as a legend.

The only thing that I was told was it wasn't wizards that sealed away the Terror yet it was Kai's father and a couple of other dragon dancers parents." She said as she looked at her friends. Now what happened recently between Kai and the terror is something that I can't even believe that it happened myself. Genju took the life of his father and a certain girl who was in love with Kai and he thought of her as a little sister. She went by the name of Jaquelin she was an interesting girl, to me she was a best friend so it hurt me as well. Kai's pure burst of rage took over him and he was the second dragon dancer to transform into a dragon, the thing is he didn't turn into a full dragon it was more like he was a false dragon, you know? It was really scary like he had no mind or soul anymore all he wanted to do was kill Genju, and soon after he snapped back into sense gaining new powers that no one has ever seen before. Which we saw early in the spar between him and you Nyko. Basically Kai fought off Genju enough to tire him out which gave Syndraxia, Sarah, and Crow to seal him away." Ahri said taking a deep breathe after explaining everything. "Besides that just know none of us no matter what any of us do or say could even phase him, it was bad enough Syndraxia couldn't fend him off herself."
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Syndraxia still looked angry, but she stiffly nodded her head at Crow and walked over to Sarah. She rested a hand on her friend's shoulder and glared at the ground.
Zalir's words had put her into a foul mood, but she would never let the other dragon have the satisfaction of knowing how much it upset her to bring up the topic.
"Then what are we waiting for?" She said cooly.

(Sorry. Power issues due to a thunderstorm)

Alice Aimi
Alice followed Ahri as she led the way to a small house. When Ahri sopke Alice was in shock. The tail of the terror, Kai becoming a false dragon, and Genju being sealed away, that was a lot to take in at once for her. "Well that's a hefty amount of info." she said as she let out a sigh. "The things that happen in Asgard."

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow
(Sorry I was running arons for my aunt today.)

Sarah Love
She smiled listening to Syndraxia ask what was taking so long to leave. "Relax cutie we're going right now geez." Once Zalir got with the group they blasted off going through time and space again. She looked around as they where finally set off she was going as fast as she can looking down at Kai. "You're doing alright?"
Kai Takeshi
Looking around he nodded. "Yeah thanks Sarah, I'm just enjoying the view of the history of Asgard. So we're going through time and space huh?" Kai stated looking around in aw, this was exciting to go through a jump like this as it was nearly taking them across the nation in absolute no time.
Crow Fullbring
Enjoying the ride he looked around and also down at Kai. "Cheer up sport a damaged wing isn't good to use." Crow stated sarcastically to get Kai's attention.
Kai Takeshi
"Heh my wings seem to be strong enough to keep being used even if broken." Kai looked up at Crow with a smirk, he noticed his butt was touching snow as he looked down. "What the heck?" Snow was dropping all in his hair and such as he sneezed from a snow flake landing on his nose.
Crow Fullbring
"Where are we exactly? Is this the spot we where suppose to go?"
Sarah Love
"Let these two find it. This is as far as I know where to go."
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Ahri Inoue
"I know it was a lot to take when it actually happened."
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Zalir the Feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zalir never spoke a word as they travelled. There was little she had to say now and little that was going to make her begin a full conversation. "It has been some time since I've been here. I do not believe it's to far." Zalir reached her heads up as a large cloud floated down over the top of her. Removing all sight from her for a moment, it soon dispersed showing she was now wearing a tight and loose fitting outfit.
Streching out her arms, she twirled round as the long strands flowed round with her, the snow was something Zalir enjoyed the most, it was almost as if she was amongst the clouds without lifting from the ground. The cold was no worries for her either. Infact she thrived in it. "I believe it is this way, no?" Zalir slowling lifted her hand and pointed out into the winter.
bc0c52bc27b1db171719200eee223fad--hunting-clothes-drawing-clothes.jpg

Florence
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx
Florence nodding in thanks before looking towards who she had been pointed to. With a small bow, she began to walk. Knowing soon where she was. "I know where I am to go from here I think. Thankyou kind one." She smiled before running off her wings flapped calmly with the beat of her steps before looking to find Ai. "Lady Ai, guess who?!" She shouted with a joy in her voice.​

Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
A staff held on her right hand, and two kisses on her mothers and fathers cheeks, Sarah was ready to leave her home. Ready to join a guild, and support herself without her parents help. The pinkette had one last glance at her house, before she walked to the direction of the guild, spirits raised high.

After a short journey consisted of walking, she arrived at her destination, Dragon Heart. "Here goes nothing." Sarah took a deep breath, pushed the doors entrance and entered inside.

Crow Fullbring
Crow turned to see Zalir disappear then reappear to fall on the floor from a powerful nosebleed. "I'm going to die a good death, a death no other men has ever once before!" Crow stated laying in the snow with his nose having small gushes of blood coming out.
Sarah Love
Sarah drop kicked Crow further down the mountain with a slight bit of irritation. "So immature for his age i swear." Sarah watched Zalir point as she dicided to walk that direction.
Kai Takeshi
Kai stood up looking at Crow then Zalir pointing a certain direction. He could smell the presence of evil but he did not mention it to the group, as he followed behind Sarah.
Crow Fullbring
Hoping back up from here he was kicked down the mountain he cracked his neck following the group. "Can she blame me."
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
Mako Albert
"No problem, she should be upstairs in her office with her little sister if you need her!" Mako looked at the opening doors as the guild got quiet seeing it was a little girl. He walked from his counter towards her with a smile. "How may i help you young lady?"
Ridge Ridge Plutia Plutia

Syndraxia followed after the others, unbothered by the cold or snow thanks to the eternal flame within her. Heavy flakes fell onto her dark skin only to evaporate upon touching it. Obsidian dragons were rarely found in such arctic biomes, preferring to stick to mountain ranges scarred by volcanic activity or surrounded by desert. By extension Syn wasn't particularly a fan of snow, annoyed by how it gave her inky hide zero camouflage and melted in a mess below her.

But compared to the destination, she would rather wait in the snow.

When she declared an outcast of her kind, no longer considered among the dragons, Syndraxia was forbidden to set foot on any of temple grounds. Nor was she to know the whereabouts of this particular temple, reserved only for the leaders of each dragon species and the order of Justicars. Genju had desperately wanted to find this temple, but could never find it. Though Syn did not know where this temple was, she had faith she would be able to open it. After all, she was the leader of the Obsidians by default of being the last remaining of her species. She was sure of this after having personally killed the last of her kin during The Reign Of Terror.

Her eyes followed after Zalir's gesture into the frost, before swinging back to Crow as he was kicked down the slope. "You really can't help yourself..." she purred with a hint of amusement while passing by him "I pity you, Crow."

Crow Fullbring
He shrugged at Syndraxia's comment with a smirk as he looked at her behind. A little bit of blood came back down his nose as he covered his nose. "I'm a pretty useful guy, you girls can't get rid of me. I know you have a thing for this majestic bird." Crow stated to Syndraxia as he walked beside her looking over at Kai. "You think he's ready? What does DD have to offer? Have you dragons ever seen DD anyway? What's he like apparently Kai saw him when we where headed to you."
Sarah Love
Walking through the snow she started shiver as the higher they gone up the colder it got. "Geez why the hell are you dragons so in love with being up in mountains." She stated feeling Kai grab ahold of her arm as her body felt warmer.
Kai Takeshi
"Dad said because other beings don't like coming up in mountains since they are hard to go by." Kai stated warming up Sarah as they walked further up the mountain.
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

There came a laugh from Syndraxia and she turned to flash Crow a devilish grin,"Only in your dreams, bird-brain..." Since leaving the forbidden cave, her mood seemed to have improved slightly.

Her expression faded somewhat when the topic of DD came up and she turned her head to look from Crow to Kai, watching as the youth aided Sarah in keeping her warmth. It was a shame he had been tangled up in all of this mess, but now was not the time to dwell on past mistakes.

"So he saw the God of Dragons on the way here..." Syndraxia looked surprised by this revelation and gave Kai a curious look. "I cannot say I am familiar with the deity of my kind. After being outcast by my kind I forsook DD in my hatred. Though I doubt it made any difference for I had never seen nor heard him in the past. Not to mention my brethren prayed to him for my destruction." A shadow cast itself over Syn's face, her eyes burning a bit more intensely.

She gave sharp exhale to calm herself before glancing back to Crow. "As for Kai, no, I do not believe he is truly prepared for what is to come. None of us are."

Gohan510 Gohan510

Crow Fullbring
Crow sighed listening to what Syndraxia had to say as he walked with her. "You never met him huh? I slightly feel bad you know. He didn't ask to be born into the world like this." Crow said as his facial expression seemed slightly serious, a side of him no one had ever seen before. "It's as if it was his fate told him to go through it. How do you think the other timeline felt, seeing their hero turn against them. I remember when Future Ahri came for our aid. What if that happens to our timeline. You know what I mean? So many things go on in my head it's truly hard to keep up with all of it." Crow stated walking with Syndraxia while looking at Kai help Sarah. "The interesting part is that he still keeps his head up even though being dragged into mess like this. I wonder what his friends are doing." Crow had so much to say but couldn't let it out all at once. "That guy that invaded for Genju's seal, did he have a mask?" He had a pause mid sentence to collect his thoughts while delving into serious topics.
Juju Juju

Zalir the feathered
Mentions : Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju
Zalir continued to walk ahead, her ears kept alert as she listened to the conversations behind her. She was almost frolicking in the snow, she loved it. It was almost as if she was in her own little dream world. When DD was mentioned her pace slowed down, it was something she was most interested in and Kai was the reason for it. Stopping for a moment she saw a small glimpse of what looked to be stone. Turning round she raised her hand. "Wait here a moment." Quick as a flashed she ran into the fogged area. There wasn't any sound that came from her as she was gone. It didn't take long before she arrived back. "Nearly there now you, four." A smiled shimmered from her lips as she began walking again. "Oh, and don't worry Crow, you'll find someone to spend your life with." Zalir winked to him. It was a friendly joke.​

Sarah Love
"Thank you for the help Kai. What is it Zalir?" She asked as she watched Zalir run off in the fog that blocked everyone's view and she came running back. "Sounds good without Kai I'd be dead from frostbite!!!!" She stated as they continued to walk and she held Kai's hand looking up at the sky watching the snow slowly fall.
Kai Takeshi
Kai's smell was starting to go crazy as he could smell the sent of dragons all along the trail, Kai's eyes turned into the eyes of a dragon as his skin got slightly scaly. He looked at his hands as they seemed scaly as well, he was shocked to think what was going on.
Crow Fullbring
"I would hope so, I don't want to die alone you know!" Crow stated as he walked with the two dragoness. "Look at you buddy, your body is reacting to the temple I assume huh?" Crow slightly laughed at Kai as his body was slowly changing to getting closer to the temple. "So have you seen DD before Zalir?" Crow was full of questions today for some reason.
Sarah Love
Sarah lifted Kai's hand which she was holding and looked up at him with a worried look. "So it was best to bring you here huh honey?" She asked Kai as she held his hand tighter as they continued up the path.
Kai Takeshi
"SCREW YOU OLD MAN! BURRY IN THE SNOW!" Kai said with an annoyed face as he continued to walk with Sarah. "Yeah I guess you could say that, it's like I've been here before."
Sarah Love
"It's because you have been here before. This was where you were born."
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju

Florence
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510
Flo continued down the halls before reaching the door. She knocked on it a couple time before opening the door. "Guess who's here!" She shouted as her wings flew into the air.A smile didn't stop beaming from her face as she looked to Ai and her sister. "I have something to give you!"​

Hinari Ai
She smiled standing up from her chair as she looked at the angel which was floating in the air. "Hello Florence long time no see indeed it has been quite some time, what do you have to gift me? Oh where are my manners, this is my little sister Mira and Mira this is an old friend of mine Florence a guild master as you can assume." She stated looking back and forth between the girls
Mira Ai
"Hello nice to meet you, my name is Mira Ai. Hinari's sister!"
Ridge Ridge

Crow was being serious, a rare occurrence that was a far-cry of his normal self. Syn could get away with ignoring his humorous rants and endless stream of flirts, but when he was serious she listened to every word he said. Solemnly, she nodded in agreement to all of which he said.

"We will not let that happen to Kai in this timeline." She stated with an air of stubborn determination. The look softened dramatically when Crow commented on Kai's way of handling it with a head held high. He certainly has a brighter outlook than most would in his shoes, she thought.

Upon the question of the invader's wardrobe, Syn raised an eyebrow. "I only managed to glimpse the figure before he fled, but I believe he wore a white mask with strange markings on it. Do you recognize him?"

Gohan510 Gohan510

It was way too quite for her liking, since she could've sworn there was chatter inside, and the loud ones you would probably hear in a bar. Now it seemed it was as quite as a library. She shook that train of thought, since there was a man waiting for a response from her. Sarah looked back at him with a smile, "I would like to join this guild."
Gohan510 Gohan510

Users who are viewing this thread

Back