• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Dragon Heart IC

Sarah Love
She listened to Zalir releasing the barrier placing a magic circle under the two getting ready to transport them to a random location incase Syndraxia was ready to retaliate and Zalir had no choice but to fight her. "It sucks I have to resort to this, but if Syn goes crazy I'm pulling the trigger." Sarah said standing there as the magic circle seemed to have been charged up.
Crow Fullbring
"Such strength a mortal could even hope to imagine to have, you dragons always amaze me with your bodies always getting stronger even when you get old and useless." Crow was admiring Syndraxia's strength with a soft smile as he turned to Kai noticing his excitement to go into the cave. "Yo!"
Kai Takeshi
Once they successfully opened the door he released his blaze blue as he looked at the darkness that led the way. 'Go within the cavern Lost One. It is the path that you must follow to learn the truth about your power.' Kai heard the spirits telling to continue going down the cave he looked back at his friends. "I'm going to go ahead you guys got Syndraxia right?" Kai yelled out to them as he ran off into the cave that led into the great dragon temple. Going through the darkness the spirits led Kai through the maze like pathway that the dragon leaders had created for an extra line of defense. Finally reaching the other side Kai looked around in the temple as there was statues of great Dragons that were told in old books and stories. In aw the dragon dancer looked around some more as he came across a strange stone bed that seemed to have been severely damaged. "What happened here?" 'Look further into your soul, find her Lost One. Find her!' The spirits seemed to be wanting Kai to find a lady that he had no idea who they were referring to. Sensing a intense magic power Kai prepared himself turning around instantly blocking a punch. "Who are you?" Kai stated as the persons hair covered her face, it's strength seemed to have slowly overpowered Kai as he began to step back a tad bit. "What the hell!" Kai said starting to put some more effort to try and cancel out the random person's strength.
???
"Who are you and what is your name!" It said lifting their right hand up at Kai's stomach blasting him away.
Kai Takeshi
Sliding against the floor Kai looked up at the weird person who randomly attacked him. "Why should I tell you in the middle of battle?" Kai looked at this mysterious person with a confused look as he tilted his head. "Your weird." 'Lost One redeem a Lost Soul and you will be replenished with rewards.' "Replenished with rewards? What the hell does that mean!!!" Kai was yelling while stopping his feet into the floor as if the spirits could hear him.
???
"Can you hear the fallen ones?" The persons voice now sounded more feminine then it did before. Moving the hair from her face she looked at the black haired boy who she had attacked at a more clear angel.
Kai Takeshi
"The fallen ones? You mean these voices in my head ever since I came here?"
???
"Yes, the fallen ones." She looked at the boy as he reminded her of something, but she could not remember.
Kai Takeshi
"Ugh yeah sure I guess you can say that? Honestly I'm just trying to get to DD, but these guys keep telling me to find the Lost Soul? You know what that is?"
???
"The Demi-God of lost souls."
Kai Takeshi
"So you do know what I'm looking for then huh?"
???
"She may thou be standing before you, in the flesh. Did I use that correct?"
Kai Takeshi
"I don't know I'm not the best with literature you should probably asked Ahri about that type of stuff." Kai rubbed the back of his head while laughing awkwardly.
???
"Shall I once more ask for your name?"
Kai Takeshi
"The name is Kai Takeshi and yours?"
Hana Shin
"Hana shin, Demi-God of the Lost Soul, your mother." Tears dropped down her face as she was face to face to the child she had lost for years.
Kai Takeshi
"Ugh wait wait my mother?! My mother was never brought up? How could I believe you?"
Hana Shin
"Of course you would be startled as I am startled to see you hear to." She walked over to the broken stone bed and sat on her as she seemed exhausted. "Come here child." She patted by her side on the bed.
Kai Takeshi
Walking over to the lady who revealed her name to him he sat by her. Feeling her grab his hand his eyes turned pure blue as he was seeing everything she once saw. Once she had released her hand from his eyes would return to normal. "So how much longer do you have? Why have you been hiding from Genju?"
Hana Shin
"Come my child." She stood up walking to a random circle like structure that stood tall it took steps to get up to. Every step she took up the stairs the flames where lit on her side as if they where alive.
Kai Takeshi
Kai followed up the stairs with her as he looked at the circle like structure. "So what is that?"
Hana Shin
"You came for the Dimension Dragon correct?" She stopped walking up the stairs as she looked down at him, her hair swayed as she stated this line as the wind from the circle structure blew heavy and the light from this shined bright behind her which made her seem like a holy figure.
Kai Takeshi
"So that thing is the gateway to DD?" Kai looked up at his mother with his eyes wide open while looking at the structure blow extremely hard as it seemed to be preparing to open. "How are you sure we'll find him?"
Hana Shin
"You." She stated walking up the stairs again until she reached the top. "This temple was the first ever built temple for the dragon race. It's big as heck, but I'm sure the Fallen Ones told you how to get to me. Your father help form this temple, but he did not believe in DD. He thought of DD as a limit breaker for I'm and one day he would be able to reach to DD and be come stronger then DD. That was always his goal, have you seen your father around lately? Is he still in hiding? I miss him so much..." She said with a slight pause.
Kai Takeshi
He listened, but did not respond to the question about his father. Kai stood next to his mother looking at circle structure seem to be preparing a gateway.
Hana Shin
"I see..." She looked at the portal as a tear dropped down her cheek watching it shift and turn.
Kai Takeshi
"I'm sorry mother."
Hana Shin
"It's not your fault sweaty." She hugged Kai and kissed his cheek as tears still dropped down her face, not because of losing Kazusho but to be able to see her child once more in this eternal void of darkness she called her home. The portal then shot out a blast of energy past them as it was completely finished. "There we go. You ready?"
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge
Hinari Ai
"Then please stay here in my guild and keep them safe my love. It is probably the best you can do, but what I can tell you I must leave with my beloved younger sister. I have to teach her the roots of her power." Hinari stated sitting up in her chair smiling at her sister.
Ridge Ridge
Ahri Inoue
"Yeah let's go!" She said opening the door as she looked at Nyko. "Do you guys just want to leave him?" She said with a sinister smile as she then smiled normally and giggled. "Just kidding!" She walked past Nyko and created a yellow magic circle under her as the floor blew up yellow, and feathers dropped where she created the circle. A Pegasus had appeared with a carriage attached to it. "Hey Sabastian." She said to the butler riding the mystical horse.
xsaberzx xsaberzx FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

HAKAI
Xenon
Standing on a finger his hologram laughed a bit. "This is a waste of time if we're not accomplishing anything I killed a guild master who resided in Noxus. The guild was called Wings of Freedom. I destroyed the guild entirely and almost got caught by a council member."
Coco
"But why didn't you fight the council member were you afraid of losing?" Coco's hologram stated as she stood on a finger across from Xenon. "You're funny you know you talk big, but during the speeches you make you seem weak."
Xenon
"Exactly why I'm stronger then you cut it out before I have to destroy you as well."
Coco
"I'm scared of bones please don't!" She said in a sexual tone of voice as she was obviously teasing Xenon. "Oh pelase don't hurt me!" She stuck her tongue out.
Tobi
"Oh please just kiss already." His hologram stood on a finger beside Coco as he sipped his coffee. "You two fight as if you have a thing for one another when does it ever end?"
Jen
"He's not lying neither it's quite annoying you know." Jen was standing on a finger next to Xenon's hologram, as he looked at the hologram and sighed. "We should advance in all honesty, why don't we revive the amazing Yhorm and the demon user Ren."
Tobi
"My dear boy I know you are uneducated but please think before you speak. Those two souls are locked within the councils complete view." Tobi sipped some more as his coffee kept him at calm.
Yoko
She stood by Jen looking at Kabuto who was right next to her and was on the middle finger listening to everyone speak. There was an extra finger next to Tobi, but they had lost a member to the hands of King. "You okay Kabuto?"
Kabuto
"Thank you for asking yes I am indeed okay for the mean time I just need to collect my thoughts real quick!" Kabuto was standing on his finger looking at the statue that laid in front of all of them. "I have an idea."
( Juju Juju Ridge Ridge FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx Archdemon Archdemon Plutia Plutia Hakai seasonedcat seasonedcat Blueheart Blueheart Hakai is on the move my boys and girls!!! I'm super excited to get this group going!)
Mako Albert
"Alright!" Mako stamped the girls palm and smiled at her putting his stamp away. "If you need anything I'm here to answer the questions don't be shy alright!? If your wondering where most of our members went they went on a ugh camping trip!" Mako didn't want the girl to be worried on what to come.
Plutia Plutia

Nyko Rain/ Ka'el Davos
Nyko Rain

Nyko opened his eyes causing a small gust of wind to fly out "that's not very nice Ahri" he mumbled falling to the ground "and what's that for? to lazy to walk" he grinned and put his hood on while fixing his jacket, attempting to make it look less disheveled. "where are we going now? I assume somewhere that has enough space for us to train." he said crossing his arms.
xsaberzx xsaberzx Gohan510 Gohan510

image.jpeg
Shirinis

The Dragon smiled a wicked smile as he prepared his journey into Asgard, till something happened. His smile faded and he was curious about the feeling he had, it was familiar as if... So someone opened the temple... But why? Had someone seemed audience with the god of the dragons? Maybe they were going to plunder the temple! Argh! His curiosity would never go away if he doesn't figure out what's going on.

"Thormic.... I must go, forget about our expedition... Something has caught my attention and I must go alone to Asgard. Don't even talk me out of this."

He soon left his arch divine and went away to his own chambers. No way... There is no way the doors can be opened. The only people allowed to access the temple are the leaders of the Draconic race and the Justicars! There was one Justicar and it obviously wasn't him... He would have to meet those who opened the temple...

Soon he reached his chambers and transformed into a humanoid form.

image.jpeg

He then walked up towards an artifact. It was an amulet with the symbol of the Justicars. He placed it around his neck and mumbled in an ancient and lost language. He then was teleported away and reappeared in the temple, in a side off room. This was where the Justicars would appear should they have any business inside the temple. Shirinis forced back his raging corruption as to not corrupt the holy place. It was one thing to corrupt the land but it was another to disgrace such holy grounds of his race. He walked up to a door, which was another test to enter the temple using the Justicar pathway. It required any and all Justicar to repeat their oaths.​

"We protect those who cannot protect themselves, we ensure that the laws of the land are abided! We settle things which are troublesome in nature. We fight for those who cannot fight, we fight chaos and anarchy. We are the Justicar and this is our Oath!"

It was simple but only a Justicar can recite such a code. Then the doors glowed blue and opened from its long slumbered. You could say the temple shook slightly that such ancient mechanisms began to activate. But it was nothing this old monument couldn't handle.

Shirinis stepped into the temple, one of the last of its kind. He steeled his courage and pressed forward. Whatever sounds that appeared in his head he ignored, for his business was not with the god or anything else but those who opened the door. He thought for a moment he saw a boy and a woman, but the sense of corruption drew him away from them and he knew at once who it could possibly be.

Walking with such authority, with the amulet of the Justicars swinging from his neck. He walked towards the light of the door, and saw people outside the Temple. Whether or not they knew of his presence didn't matter much to Shirinis.

"It seems dear old Syndraxia is having some trouble over here... Tsk tsk tsk... I wonder why.... But now I know who opened this sacred temple... But I wonder... Who is the second dragon of this group? All I see is a murder and three humans. Come reveal yourself."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge Juju Juju
((Hopefully this post is okay for you guys! :D ))​

Alice Aimi
Ailce smirked when Ahri joked about leaving Nyko. "Yeah lets leave him here." she said happily. Alice began to laugh when Nyko fell to the ground. "Aww we could've just left him." she said jokingly. Alice then looked over at Ka'el, "I guess we're going to see Ahri's parents and brother nya~" she said.

Gohan510 Gohan510 FrostXShadow FrostXShadow

A thud, and something small and squirming collided into her side.
"Synny~! Syn...? SYN! Wake up!"
The young dragon's efforts did little but cause the larger dragon to roll onto her side and mumble between her teeth..
"Go away..."
"You're going to miss it!, he persisted. "The heroes are returning! If we leave now we can see the Justicars."
When there was no response, the paws stopped their prodding. There was a moment of peace, leaving the sleepy obsidian dragon with a false hope before fangs clamped down on her tail. Finally, the older dragon moved but the joy of victory was short lived when she rounded onto her sibling and pounced, pinning him to the ground with a growl.When she stepped off of him, the dragon sprung back to his feet
"Good, you're up now! Come on, let's go."
There was no negotiating, as the little devil had scampered off to the mouth of the cave and pranced in place like some knight's scaly horse
"Fine..." the eldest dragon said with a sigh, rolling her eyes at the squeal of joy it earned. "...but you're looking after elder Brosion. For a week."
"Deal!"

With the help of Zalir, Syndraxia started to calm down enough to resist the pull of Genju's insanity. Her red eyes blinked a few times and slowly came back into focus. Crimson cloaked pupils narrowed into dark slits after Syndraxia realized the cloud dragon was touching her. Did she...?

"Don't... touch me." Syndraxia rumbled, quickly withdrawing her snout from Zalir's reach.

It was a wound on her pride to fall into such a rage in the first place, but to do so in front of the feathered drake AND need her help was near insufferable. The insanity of the Terror's mind was something she had not felt in a very long time -- save the brief stirrings of Genju's thoughts in his slumber. However, none had ever been so strong as this one had been. It was not a good sign.

After coming to terms with her loss of control (though it would take her pride a lot longer to heal from this embarrassment) the obsidian dragoness lowered her gaze to the corrupted earth beneath her. She was going to ask Crow and Sarah if she had let it spread but that had already been answered. So too did she notice the bright glyphs that circled slowly around her feet. Sarah's handiwork no doubt. It was a comfort to know that if she ever truly became lost, she could rely on Sarah to put an end to her before any major damage could be done.

"Sarah, Crow... I need to tell you something..." she started, but cut herself short when she heard a sneering voice from where the temple doors stood. Her head turned to see it's source. "Shirinis..."

Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge Archdemon Archdemon

Zalir the feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon
Zalir sighed for a moment when Syn demanded for her not to touch. She understood why and neither wanted to touch her either, but it was something that she felt was needed. Blowing onto her hand she cooled down her magic before looking back to Sarah and Crow. She offered a smile and a shrug allowing for Syn to do what she needed to. "Guess there no helping the constant impolite." Zalir turned round to follow Kai into the cave until she stood as still as a statue. Her eyes lit up with blue magic and her body reacted to the corruption around Shirinis but she wouldn't reveal who she was in her drake form. Holding herself as much as she could, she stared at the humanoid with a deathly but slightly frightened scared. She had only ever seen this being once and it was a time she wish to forget. Yet that was something that was going to be gifted.

"How dare one as yourself bring your corruption here. You foul cockroach."

Rarely did this dragon ever use abuse, but sometimes you can not hold a rage that burns deep. And this fire was burning furiously in Zalir. Her eyes continued to burn with blue magic, her hands lay in fists by her side yet her tail swung powerfully from side to side in an offence stance.​

Crow Fullbring
Standing by Sarah's side he looked at the entrance of the cave as he whispered in her ear behind her. "What'll we do now? We have no idea if Kai knows what he's doing."
Sarah Love
"Idiot you didn't feel that shake a couple of moments ago? What else would cause that but a giant gateway to somewhere." Sarah said whispering back to the man behind her. "It seems we have been side tracked a lot on this journey huh?"
Crow Fullbring
"It would seem so." Crow stated standing by her side this time. "I hate dealing with corruption magic, but my future wife uses it so I can't complain to be honest." Crow shrugged looking at Shirinis. "You look ugly in that form in my opinion."
Sarah Love
"Do you know that guy?"
Crow Fullbring
"He's not in his real form that's why you don't know him just the feel and the smell of his corruption is completely noticeable it's truly disgusting. No thing or one can even compare to that much corruption, but a filthy weak dragon as himself."
Sarah Love
Moving her eyes not her head to look at Crow she slightly blushed as she never seen this side of Crow before, it was as if Crow had dropped the immaturity and is actually taking something serious. "Shirinis you say? So he came out of hiding?" She whispered over to Crow watching the humanoid with corruption.
Crow Fullbring
Ten black wings grew from Crows back as he flew up in the sky preparing to strike down on Shirinis if needed. "Try something buddy!"
Sarah Love
Erasing the circle under Syndraxia and Zalir she looked at the man everyone else was. 'Oh Kai I hope you're alright!'
Kai Takeshi
Kai looked at the portal as it seemed to gush out massive amounts of energy. "What do we do? go in it?"
Hana Shin
"Indeed lets go." She said holding Kai's hand as she started to take steps with him inside of the portal as when they ended up on the other side they saw nothing but time and space as If Kai was traveling through it with Sarah. "Do you see the void now do you see what goes on in this dimension?" She said as there was islands floating around the void. "If I think is correct then sooner or later he'll find his way to us." She looked at Kai with a adorable smile on her face as she then looked at the floating islands.
Kai Takeshi
"Question why are you a Demi-God of lost soul? Who gave you that title?"
Hana Shin
"The fallen ones that you hear in your head gave me this title because my Demi-God magic is truly special compared to other Demi-Gods in this world. The very mana that flows through my veins isn't like normal God mana. You can say I am special in a way." She smiled at Kai as she sat down by a small river.
Kai Takeshi
Sitting with his mother Kai looked at the river with a dull face trying to take everything in. "So your my mother right? Why were you hiding in here? Is it because of your special power?"
Hana Shin
"Yes evil would come after me in hopes to gain my powers. You hold some of that inside of you." She smiled at Kai as she looked at the river as well. "You seem to understand how to tap into some of your god mana. Maybe you should give me a demonstration, as long as you're with me you won't drift into the null void." She stood up and flash stepped away from Kai as her mana seemed to be gathering to a center point in her body and it began to slowly shoot up into her aura, her aura had a flame like touch to it.
Kai Takeshi
Flash stepping away from her too he watched as she gathered her mana releasing it to charge up as he did the same. His hair stuck up and turned blue along with his aura. Yet his Aura had that same flame texture as his mothers as Kai looked at her, soon after dashing at her full speed.
Hana Shin
"Let the pedals fall and allow them to bloom like beautiful stars." She said as her aura turned a pinkish tone as it grew bigger and her hair turned pink as well. She grabbed Kai's fist that was launched at her. From catching his fist the floor under them shattered as there was a crater that was formed. "Interesting. It drains more energy then you can handle right now huh?" She looked at Kai with slight disappointment as if he forced this type of magic into himself. "Stop honey please your hurting yourself I can see." She then released her mana as her hair turned back to black and her aura faded. "Sit my love sit." She walked over by the river and sat by it once more looking at Kai.
Kai Takeshi
Doing what his mother told him he released his mana and sat with her. "What's wrong?"
Hana Shin
"Shhh my love and close your eyes and see with me." She closed her eyes as she began to concentrate her mana into one point of her body. "Do this, and I promise you will be able to control that form so you don't have to hold it for only 5 minutes."
Kai Takeshi
"How'd you know about my limit?!"
Hana Shin
"Just do what your mother said!"
Kai Takeshi
"Yes ma'am!" Kai said as he sat criss cross and holding his hand together in a triangular form as he then closed his eyes trying to focus his mana.
Hana Shin
"Think of a calm river, you should be able to feel your god mana pore into your body trying to burst out like a raging waterfall. You should control that waterfall and make it like a calm river." She looked at Kai as she noticed the growth he had in such short time. "Good job baby keep doing that, releasing this form takes a lot of concentration. You have enough to hold it for 5 minutes but you're going to need a lot more and while I have this time with you I will help. I'm sure DD could help too!" She giggled watching her child try his best to control his god mana.
Juju Juju Ridge Ridge Archdemon Archdemon

image.jpeg
Shirinis

The man just laughed as everything unfolded, he was called a cockroach, and ugly! Such worthless insults and they wer painfully unoriginal. Seemed everyone was prepared for a fight yet Shirinis didn't even moved an inch.

"Oh my... Such a hostile group we have here, reminds me of a family reunion! Oh my dear old friends you need to learn some better insults because they are painfully pathetic. If I really wanted to fight, I would've fought with full force already. No I came to see who opened the temple. So put your reject bat wings away and let's be civil, no need to shed blood on such sacred grounds. I highly doubt the dead would much enjoy that. But they might enjoy the death of their murder! How are you Syndraxia? I hope your feeling as great as can be! Cause you must feel happy that you committed a Genocide against our own race! For your lovey Dovey Psycho genocide committing lover of your, Genju. How about that time you betrayed the trust of dear old Terkis? He was extremely disappointed and quite pissed off when you made off with that Artifact. How about the time you nearly killed him? You sure butchered his friends and comrades! Man must the last Justicar sure hate you! Hell I even got this wonderful amulet from him! The official seal of the Justicars! Straight from Terkis! You know he saw you butcher and kill off all the Cloud Dragons! He saw the eggs cracked open! Their young dead across the floor! Oh Genju! I will do anything for you! Ha! You sure did! And then when you did everything for him, what happened? Oh that's right you became useless! Man what a riot! I can keep going on and on here if you wish!"

Shirinis was clearly trying to provoke Syndraxia, you could say that's the sole reason he was still there. He smiled waiting to see her lose her temper. He cared not for the others at this point, as they were beneath his concern at the moment. He wasn't even serious about the situation that he's in. He stood leaning against the doorway into the temple just watching everyone's reaction, mainly Syndraxia.
Juju Juju Gohan510 Gohan510 Ridge Ridge

Xenon
His hologram looked at Kabuto with a tilted head. "I don't get what you mean exactly. I'm trying to shred something or someone to pieces. Coco why don't you help me with that urge!" He looked at the hologram across from himself as he smirked. "I know you're not just for looks after all you got some fighting in you!"
Coco
"Don't you have some souls to collect, you're honestly a bore. You make meetings like these so not fun!" She looked at the hooded man with puffed up cheeks. "You're quite dumb in my opinion."
Xenon
"Tell me your location and I'll be there!"
Coco
"You're cute."
Kabuto
"I might have something that may help us in my opinion." Kabuto pulled a corrupted scroll this scroll was a time scroll to a specific time line. "This is our key to victory. Asgards greatest fear at one point." Kabuto released the seal from the scroll and tossed it at the floor as it spread open and a beam of energy shot out. The wind in the room seemed intense as it was completely intense. "They never solved this problem they let this man in the other timeline live. He was to strong fror them to handle." The beam of energy turned from white to black and purple as a body emerged from the beam.
Kai
"Where am I at? the time necklace reacted and now I am in a random room." He stated as his earing dangled as he looked up at Kabuto. "Who are you people?"
Kabuto
"We're a group known as Hakai. Would you like to do business?"
Kai
"Explain the business you have to offer." He stated dusting off his clothe noticing everyone looked at the man with slight fear. They could feel his pure black presence as he just stood there casually. "Wait before you continue that statement. This is the timeline with Kai Takeshi in it, is it not?"
Kabuto
"If I was to agree would you be interested?"
Kai
Laughing sinisterly as he stood there he flew into the air slowly to level himself to the people he was talking to.
Yoko
"Are you sure about this Kabuto?"
Kabuto
"His ability's are as you can say over powered."
Yoko
"Why is that?"
Kai
"Come find out yourself." Kai stood there on thin air with his arms crossed as he looked into Yoko's eyes with a smirk, when she would look at him she could see the hatred and darkness in his eyes.
Jen
"Let me see what you can do!" Jen said standing up as he was highly interested.
Coco
"Oh? Is he a new member of Hakai?"
Kai
"A new member?" Kai said floating there as he looked at the others.
Kabuto
"His ability is the same as a dragons because of Kai's body so he gains strength over time and the same goes for the Semi-Gods. On top of all of that his race basic ability is when he's inflicted pain he gets stronger. Basically the ultimate fighter, he's actually disgusting in all factors. Which is why we need him on our side, you know about Genju right?"
Kai
He nodded to the question about Genju as a smirk grew on his face. "That weakling. In my timeline Takeshi killed him with his own fist off of pure rage if I remember." His arms still crossed as he thought about the situation. "He was a false dragon as you all call it now a day."
Kabuto
"Enough talk if you're in let's commense. We are going to free Genju from his prison, you listen to me. To let you know I don't care what you do or who you kill let's just get the job done." Kabuto pulled out a card and through it in the air as it created a rift in space.
Kai
"Leave these two then." He said floating up to the rift in space.
Kabuto
"Fair, you two prepare for the major move. You know what I mean." He stated watching them flash step as he jumped into the rift with Kai.
Kai
Ending up on the other side of the rift Kai was on a hill looking to the right he saw Yoku standing at the cave entrance. "A clone so you could slac." His sentence was cut off as he flipped out of the way. A giant collision came straight for Kai as Yoku emerged from the smoke going for swings with his power pole. Kai dodged all the hits as he chuckled. "The strongest Council member one of the great Kin." Kai said blocking the power pole with his right arm as it created a crater under them.
Yoku
"I have no reason to talk to you. Wait Kai?" Yoku jumped away from Kai as he looked at him with a confused face. "What are you doing here? What's up with the new get up?" Yoku leaned against the power pole as he looked at Kai. "How are you doing though? My bad for attacking you."
Alissa
"You idiot that's not the Kai we know!" She screamed through telepathically. "That masked guy is back!" She cried out as soldiers where getting killed left and right by a demon King. "You enslave a powerful king to do your biding?!" She yelled at Kabuto with a angered look in her eyes as she held her staff up in the air and a magic circle appeared above it.
Yoku
"Wait what?" By time Yoku could finish his question a pink energy blade almost pierced him as it was stopped by what seemed to be vines. "Woah thanks old man."
Reiner
Sitting on a tree beside the two he laughed. "From another timeline I see? That time necklace are only gifted to a very special race the Kaio's is it not?"
Kai
Pulling away from the vine as his energy blade faded from his hand he looked at Reiner with a smirk. "You are correct Reiner. Council's second strongest member and the oldest member." Kai said turning so he could face Reiner.

Last edited:
If there was ever a way to enrage Syndraxia, that was it. A shining example of how easily it was to push her off the cliff of patience and into the chasm of fury. Not only that, but she had only just recovered from Genju's thoughts which only made it that much easier. Her fangs were bared in a snarl as the False God spat his venom. Old wounds were tore open and he knew exactly which ones to target.

Every horror he said about her was true; the genocide of the innocent, the betrayal of her kind... and a friend. Syndraxia had not heard that name in a very long time, nor had she brought herself to think of it. Her eyes drifted down to gaze wide-eyed at the amulet hanging about the monster's neck. It appeared in the memories she had driven deep into the back of her mind, along with the one who used to wear it.

"Terkis..." she muttered to herself. The rage she felt simmered down momentarily when she remembered all that she had done to him.

It was without a doubt that the Terkis would hate her. She had known that the second she manipulated his trust. This she could believe but the rest of what Shirinis had said she did not. He was defiling a name he had no right to utter. He lied! Terkis would never side with someone like Shirinis... nor would he ever give up that medallian.

Flames appeared in Syndraxia's eyes and spread in the glowing red cracks between her scales. She could bear it no longer.

"Be silent!" She roared, swiping a flames-cloaked paw at the figure.

Rocks split beneath her, glowing cherry red from the heat she was producing. Corruption, like magma, seeped from them. All she could think of was destroying him, so much that she could destroy the temple without even noticing.

Ahri Inoue
"It's needed to take us to my home, you should work on your personality along with your seal in my opinion." She stated to Nyko slightly getting annoyed with him. She opened the door to the carriage as she waved for everyone to get on. "Come on!"
Sarah Love
"Crow come here real quick." Sarah felt her heart pounding as she gripped her chest she could feel the abuse of Time magic. "CROW!"
Crow Fullbring
Ignoring the false god Crow floated down to Sarah in a hurry as he put his arms around her. "Are you alright?"
Sarah Love
"Someone found my time scroll to the dark Asgard timeline." She looked at him with a worried expression on her face as she remembered about the future Ahri from that timeline.
Crow Fullbring
"Wait what how did they get ahold of that?!"
Ridge Ridge Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon
Kai
His hair was sticking up as it was pink instead of blue like Kai's mother. Kai looked at Yoku with a smirk as he got in a battle stance ready to fight.
Yoku
"So you know Reiner well huh? Enough to get in a type of stance like that knowing it's 2v1 huh?" Yoku looked at Kai and got ready to attack as he grabbed the power pole extending the pole at Kai. If he were to dodge Yoku would follow up leaving his power pole to go for intense amount of attacks.
Kai
Blocking the attacks he laughed as the strongest Council member fought the strongest fighter in an alternate timeline. Pulling out his energy saber he went for swift slashes at Yoku as they where blocked by the pole.
Yoku
Blocking the attacks Yoku looked at Kai as their weapons clashed together as they seemed to be heated on the small hill. Landing on the floor Yoku looked to find Kai as a vine blocked the energy saber again. "Thanks old man!" He said waving at Reiner as he sighed.
Kai
Taking the saber out of the vine once more as he sighed and landed on the floor. "Why must you interrupt?" Kai said as he heard explosions coming from the cave. "It seems they are having a bit to much fun down there huh?" Kai stated as he eyeballed the old man flash stepping with the old man they where high in the sky as they clashed fist going at it full combat.
dragon-ball-z-resurrection-DBZ_ResF_GIF8.gif

Nyko Rain

"says the girl who can't even.... " he stopped himself not even bothering to finish the sentence knowing it would start an argjment. honestly he could care less about her attitude towards him "whatever" he turned into a owl and flew into the carriage determined not to say a word to any of them ever again

ka'el davos

ka'el just snickered and jumped into the carriage crossing his legs and waited for the others calmly "this should be interesting" he said quietly shaking head
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Kai
Battling it out with Reiner they transferred blows of hits as Kai had to gain some distance from the old man but soon flew at Reiner with his blade ready to take on Reiner head on. Kai had then had to battle Yoku and Reiner at the same time as they where in sync, the battle damage only increased Kai's power as he enjoyed this a lot. Battling the two was tough but nothing Kai could not handle as he did what he had to do to keep them from going to the gave with Kabuto in there. Kai had no choice but to go in full on combat with Yoku as their aura's clashed with each other in the air. Kai kicked Yoku then stabbing him with the energy saber then creating small stab points spinning with style having the stab points explode.
Yoku
Being hit by such a heavy and deadly attack Yoku was falling to the ground being caught by vines created by Reiner. The attacks aimed directly for his vital points and major flows of mana in his body. "I messed up this time old man." He said while laughing a bit.
Goku-SSB-vs-Black-SSR.gif
3o7TKQV4ko3fi4I3xm.gif

Reiner
Looking at Yoku with slight disappointment he shook his head. "Foolish actions is what got you hurt." Reiner stated looking at Yoku as he sighed then looking up at Kai. "You're quite skilled when it comes to combat I shall say myself."
Kai
"Oh?" Releasing his energy saber Kai looked at Reiner for quite some time. Sensing the magic powers in the cave Kai looked quite worried.
Reiner
"Is your partner losing?"
Kai
"You can say that."
Reiner
"You should worry about yourself though we're not done with you!" He said as a burst of pure energy shot exactly where Kai was. "King."
King
Shooting the stream of energy at Kai he sighed looking at the cave inside of the mountain as he noticed Alissa's magic power defeating the other magic power. "Foolish to challe-" He noticed Yoku laying on the vines completely hurt and unable to do anything. "Who did that!?"
Reiner
"He did."
Kai
Coming down at King with his saber a vine came to strike as Kai chopped it up then looked at King getting kicked in the face by King. Kai was sent flying as he skid on the floor with his feet soon getting shot at by white missiles of pure magic. Dodging the blast Kai prepared for a roar. "Rose dragon dancer roar!" He cried out as he spit out pink and black flames at King and Reiner.
Reiner
Using his vines to create a barrier for King and himself as the flames seemed to be burning the vines down extremely quick. "Well god almighty I shall say myself." Reiner stated watching the pin flames burn all that was in it's way as King barely got all three out of the way of the flames.
(Syndraxia was right huh? Juju Juju )

Last edited:
Zalir the Feathered
Mentions: Gohan510 Gohan510 Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon
Zalir continued to star at the disgusting formation in front of her, yet when the cloud drake were brought up her fists fell. And the magic in her eyes halted. Zalir knew that Syn had killed off most of their kind, but did not have the knowledge that she was the soul reason for killing her whole species. Her eyes became dead pan, no expression nothing. Zalirs anger was built up and there wasn't anything she could do for it.

A peaceful race, she knew nothing of her own power when angry.
But she wasn't about to let it take control now. She glanced over her shoulder at Syn once Shirinis mentioned her race, her eyes were filled with sorrow instead of anger. Taking in a long peaceful breath, she released out a large fog of smoke from her lungs, covering Syndraxia inside. Yet once she looked back towards the corruption in front of her there was nothing but anger inside.

"I think it's best you leave, corrupted one. You have no business here at the temple. Your war will come soon enough."
Zalir kept her calm as her humanoid form stayed in shape. She wouldn't allow the knowledge of one last cloud drake to be unfolded just yet to Shirinis, but she allow wouldn't allow for Syndraxia to take another life no matter how foul it was in front of her.​

Last edited:
Leona.West.full.1796117.jpg
Sarah placed her right hand onto her lap. "A camping trip? That sounds like fun." The pinkette wondered if there would be another one. After contemplating that for a few seconds, she thought of a question to ask him. "Where can I accept jobs?"
Gohan510 Gohan510

Sarah Love
She turned around after sensing intense magic powers. "What now?!" She looked up at the hill to see the masked man. "What are you doing here?!"
Kabuto
"I came to pay a visit and let you meet my new recruits it's only polite that three way war leaders know what they're dealing with." Kabuto laughed as he looked at the group. "I never seen you before. The corruption I assume your that false god that got involved in the last war but was pushed away." Kabuto stated as he stepped aside to let Kai step up.
Kai
"Yo." Kai had a sinister smirk on his face as he looked at Crow. "Seeing you in this timeline again irks me." Kai was about the drop down as he was stopped by kabuto. "What are you doing?"
Crow Fullbring
"So you're back didn't Kai from this timeline defeat you with the help of some friends."
Kai
"Truth be told they haven't defeated me they ran and left that timeline for dead. Didn't he tell you? I've gotten to strong for them to handle. So your future selves asked them to get out."
Kabuto
Kabuto stepped to the side as Kai did the same. "An old friend has something to say to you four. Wait where is the boy?"

Genju Fullbring (Black Terror)
Genju walked to the front as he looked down at Syndraxia and he spit at her. "You've gotten weak babe." Genju looked at his wife with a disgusted look. "You let trash like him anger you? Shameful you let your corruption get ahold of you to easily. Also you father you hardly visit your son while he was locked away. My wife shows more love then my own parent."
Sarah Love
Sarah's eyes widened as she looked up at Genju. HOW?! Was all that went on in her head she was filled with fear and all she could think of was Syndraxia warned the group that they'd come back.
Crow Fullbring
"What the hell is wrong with you? Don't call her your wife she has nothing to do with you anymore!" Crow was getting furious from his child's disrespect.
"You're like a bird with damaged wings, you can't fly without help from someone. Where is Takeshi i can smell his scent."
Sarah Love
Sarah knees were buckled as she couldn't move from rhe sight of genju. "It didn't matter if we stayed and watched you anyway your strength was breaking through that seal wasn't it? He's safe away from you that's for sure."
Kai
Kai looked at Genju with slight anger. "Cut the crap he's mine. This body is like begging me to kill him with my own hands."
Genju smirked as he looked at Kai. "Alright that's fine with me i thought we discussed our plans on the way here?!"
Kai
"I was just checking geez." Kai crossed his arms.
Genju sighed as he nodded. "Shirinis how did such trash as yourself get that ancient artifact." Genju looked at the humanoid form of Shirinis. "I wonder if DD awaits for me." He flashed stepped beside shirinis walking to the entrance of the temple.
Juju Juju Archdemon Archdemon Ridge Ridge

Last edited:
Alice Aimi
Alice entered carriage and sat down, "Are we going to heaven?" she asked jokingly. Alice then took of her jacket to get a little more comfortable and placed it on her lap. Alice tuned to Nyko, "Come on, you know we love you." she said with a smile.

Nyko Rain

nyko looked at Alice and turned his head with a huff. he changed into a wolf and placed his head on her leg falling asleep instantly

ka'el Davos

ka'el shivered at the thought of going to heaven "please say you are joking" he shuddered. his angelic family didn't like him to much so if he went to heaven he feared he would see his father and bad things would happen
Gohan510 Gohan510 xsaberzx xsaberzx

Mako Albert
He pointed at the mission board as it had papers with all types of missions and sections for every rank. "You go over there get a paper with your rank and bring it back to me I'll put my signature on it and you go to complete the mission now when you finish bring me back the paper and I'll stamp it for you to show your approval then you go to the towns bank to collect your loot."
Plutia Plutia
Ahri Inoue
Ahri looked at her butler as he looked at her as well and nodded. "You felt that too huh? An uneasy feeling in my opinion." She then stepped into the carriage and closed the door behind her. "Oh? Nyko and Alice?" She looked at Alice with an evil smile as she giggled.
FrostXShadow FrostXShadow xsaberzx xsaberzx

Alice Aimi
Alice watched as Ahri came in with an evil smile. "Shhh, he's sleeping," she whispered, "and he's not into women remember." Alice then remembered that Ahri was an angel and realised her question from earlier. "Wait are we going to heaven?" she asked curiously.

Ka'el Davos

ka'el once again shivered at the thought of being around a bunch of angels "you aren't you know.....disgusted to be around a hybrid are you?" he looked at Ahri with a slight fearful expression drawn across his face. " I know most angels don't like hybrids or demons for that matter and well at this point I'm more demon than I am angel even though..." he held his hand up causing a golden energy to flow around it " my actual aura is split between gold and indigo but because if my magic, the indigo took over and now you only see small flecks of gold." he said closing his hand so that the energy would fade away

Gohan510 Gohan510
xsaberzx xsaberzx

Ahri Inoue
She nodded looking out the window as she sighed. "I have no reason to go up to heaven. My parents live in a forest right bellow a gateway to heaven. I mean if you guys have business up there since you keep asking we can go." Ahri stated with her palm on her cheek as her head was somewhere else she was worried what that negative energy was. "If my parents and I could handle having a dragon around then you have nothing to worry about, Dragons are angels greatest fear. They just discriminate hybrids, but my family isn't like that." She said as she looked at the clouds as they where in the air flying off.

Syndraxia turned her head to glare at Zalir. "What are you doing?" she growled threateningly, black tendrils of corruption eating away at the defensive clouds. They hungrily feasted on Zalir's magic, but thankfully the cloud dragon had an ample pool of mana to keep it at bay. "Do NOT stand in my way, cloud dragon."

Before Syndraxia could so much as move a muscle, she sensed a familiar surge of magic. Her eyes darted to look at an overhanging cliff to spot the one who it belonged to along with some others. 'No...' she thought. Just hearing his voice made her skin crawl and the bile rise in the back of her throat.

The sleeper had awakened, and Asgard would tremble.

For better or for worse, Syndraxia turned her back to the wall of cloud blocking herself from Shirinis and faced Genju.

"Still as cocksure as ever, I see." Syndraxia hissed. "Ha, come here and I will show you just how weak I have become in your absence."

Her gaze shifted to the alternate Kai. "I see you've found yourself a new partner... my, my, I never figured you were into such acquired tastes. Though in hindsight it may explain more than a few things."

(Syn casting some serious shade. Lol )

Reiner
"Drink this young one." He had a potion bottle in his hand as it had green liquid inside of it putting it by Yoku's mouth.
Yoku
Yoku opened his mouth weakly as he drank the liquid as his wounds were slowly healing. "That feels a lot better."
King
"Now how did you both get yourselves into this perdecament? How are we going to broadcast this? The council has been defeated and Genju the Terror was once again set free to do his bidding." King was leaning against the wall with his right leg against it and his arms crossed. "Honestly I had more expectations for you Alissa."
Alissa
She looked at King with slight irritation as her mouth was about to open and set off till Reiner spoke up.
Reiner
"We've fallen since the second war. The lost of Julian." Reiner looked at the group one after another as he stood up walking to his potion table. He began to washing his hand as he looked at them with a sigh. "We need to regain our strength, the council as it had weakened you know what I mean?"
Alissa
"Reiner's right we need Syn, Sarah, and Crow back immediately to think of a counter measure for these guys." She said looking at her "brothers". She smiled and giggled as she remembered the good times they had before all this war stuff. "My my."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back